Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member

Melody Connors
    Prologue to April.

MUAEzcz.png
    Last day at teen hood.
    udQVzxh.png
    last day at teenagers, also time to say bye to Windenburg. They went to coffee place.

r284jcq.png
    Malcolm: "Hey, look who just sit down with us!!"
    Judith: "I can hear you, you know? Your girlfriend once saved my life."
    Malcolm: "Really??? How.."
    Melody: " I had a certain flower, I gave it to dad and..."
    Malcolm: "........"
    Melody: "...and anyway, lovely coffee you have there Judith!!!!"

GwCg0k9.png
    One more time fishing at this spot, still no DJ-booth :joy:

uEanfRT.png
    They decided to celebrate at the restaurant.
    q3iIEKy.png
    TeYAeIG.png
    mhAeoOV.png
    This time the waiter was not Don (he was busy with Judith) , but that husband of Jules :)

Fcx0AJ3.png
    U0lJpIG.png
    8WvBXRI.png
    What was good thing, as service was super fast :D

Melody Connors,
    Day1 , April.

M3no1tg.png

aRF5rPX.png
    2fBS06B.png
    Everyone who has ROM knows how to become a spellcaster, so no need for me to take pictures of that :) I just used these 2 pics :)

nj4u1Z4.png
    c22Bz11.png
    Some shopping :)

BxlUTmO.png
    sCPQm5J.png
    cSfLmOg.png
    Way too early , Melody :D
    It was a friendly duel , Simeon gave her some advises later :)

AeC9K1v.png
    PgoKSSq.png
    ke2uUyg.png
    And of course Malcolm had to do the same with L , with same results :smiley:

du3p1Ou.png
    L51Bp4e.png
    While Malcolm was practicing with L, Melody did other stuff :)

iNige4w.png
    Then their house.. not finished yet, still a same house, now level 2 tiny house.

xU8x16a.png
    Only one inside shot, as again, not ready.
    RTxtV8e.png
    YVR26Y8.png
    Couple of other pics. Still summer, in few days it will be fall.

M3no1tg.png
    4bEslKC.png
    Letters from Uni game at the next morning :)

Extra pics:
    iNomSjk.png
    mjd1ZJj.png
    Malcom has hard time with that dish, and Nikolas Sr had hard time to get that painting sold.

l1VHh1c.png
    7483gun.png
    Sakura! What are you planning at????? :/

Cx9zSlw.png
    79JDny2.png
    Good job Bryon!

ZXh6ZQA.png
    Looks like Roxanne is a student too :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    April 1
    bLxWqur.png
    Well I'm going to post really simply for awhile because I know my play time will be very limited this weekend. I spent a couple hours late last night literally browsing the gallery for Roxanne's next home so that's enough gameplay for one post! I don't know about you all but I tend to pick a home and put it down in game then look it over and decide if I can use it. I wanted her to have a small house, but still have space for things. I ended up choosing the house above... but downloaded it unfurnished. I also gave Roxanne more outfit choice in CAS and took away some things I'm tired of looking at lol.
    This build is called The Innocent Starter Cottage for some reason the gallery isn't letting me connect though and the build isn't in my library so I'll edit in the name of the builder later.
    Tomorrow is furnishing day!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2021
    April - Day 1: New world, New house, New age, New...baby!? o.O

UaucWWi.png

Notes
    5doMnvI.png
    "Welcome home Josh, our home."

ntBW1tX.png
    "I've missed you so much. I love you, Beautiful."

pnZBtEM.png
    "Oh Josh, I've missed you too. Feels so good to hold you in my arms again. I love you."

7B0qgJV.png
    "I've missed holding you close too and so much more, like this..."

ORw8z7j.png
    L7jVta7.png

In the interest of 'official' challenge honesty and fairness, the above happened after Essa aged up to young adult. Here's what happened previously.

8jMNoGk.png
    Both were upstairs when I loaded to play them for the first time together in the 'official' challenge save. I pulled the cake from household inventory that Josh baked in Mt. Komorebi and had Essa transportalate in front of the cake, and Josh teleport (he's Level 10 in Wellness) next to her. Clicked on the cake for her to age up and clicked 'celebrate' for Josh. For some reason Josh landed over there instead, he waved at me that he couldn't stand next to Essa for some reason. Sims Logic I guess, or a glitch.

X3ArdCJ.png
    Probably a glitch because after Essa blew out the candles, she disappeared! Freaked me right out. Where'd she go? She jumped and actually aged up where I had originally clicked for Josh to stand. Gah! I almost didn't save and tried again, but that would've been cheating. Essa put birthday candles again on the cake and back in the inventory it went until July.

eIW3EEi.png
    Now let's get these two lovebirds 'officially' together! The quickest, most effective way to do that without cheating is with the Beguile reward trait.

"Uh, Beautiful, what's going on here?"
    "Just hold still, you're going to love it, I promise."

325Lflo.png
    "See? That didn't hurt at all did it?"
    "Oh no, not one bit, it felt wonderful my Beautiful, my sweet Essa. I'm suddenly, completely, deeply, madly in love with you."

g7Xv4kf.png
    A few whispered sweet nothings...

"Guess what? I'm completely, madly, deeply in love with you too. I think you're very special. I've loved you since the day we met."

gEaH70n.png
    Flirting, flattery, seduction, bold pick up line, etc., etc., and...

UykZxFg.png
    First 'official' kiss! Yay! \o/ <3

i1wpTHc.png
    "So does this mean I can touch those now?"
    "Oh Josh, you can touch a lot more of me than just those. If you want to?"

ONIehrs.png
    He wanted to, of course. First 'official' woo hoo. <3

9OvYq6Q.png
    Afterward, just as 'before' in an alternate universe, Josh got out of bed and just stared at Essa for awhile. He gazed at her with a look of so much love in his eyes for her as she slept. Most likely due to being beguiled, but I prefer to believe he's always loved her and is standing there in amazement that his dream of being with her has finally come true.

rZwdQmc.png
    Later, even though it's Fall and cold outside, they checked out the new hot tub.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
    "Always!"

inaSH9R.png

PJiXCkG.png
    "Where'd he go?"
    "Peek-a-boo, I see you Beautiful."

Aw1gRcz.png
    (Gawd! How did I get so lucky? Just look at him! The very definition of male beauty.)
    (So, what do you think Watcher? Did I put a baby in her belly?)
    A baby!? What!?
    (You clicked on 'try for baby' right?)
    Oh No! Uh....
    NOPE! APRIL FOOLS! I couldn't resist, forgive me, can't believe y'all fell for it to be honest. LOL :D>:)

QWHkCla.png
    While Josh upgraded their bed, Essa got online and applied for scholarships. I had her apply for all of them, of course. Even though she's loaded and can very easily pay for tuition herself, it doesn't hurt to see what she might be qualified to get anyway. I'll make a decision what her major will be from the results.

I wanted her to be accepted on a Friday so she'd have the weekend to get a head start for her first day of Uni on Monday. It's Thursday in her world though, so logically that's not going to happen. It really doesn't matter though, this isn't my first time around the block with Uni and I'm confident Essa will do well no matter what day she begins.

Proper story mode for Essa and Josh will start with tomorrow's post. Comments on all your wonderful April 1st posts coming up next!
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @Karababy52 ,
    so the try for baby was an april fool!! :D HOW CRUEL!! :D

@Ellupelluellu
    I'm sorry, wasn't trying to be cruel, just a little April Fools fun! I've pulled some beauties at work in the past, but don't work now and Hubby never falls for anything, so this was my only chance. :D
    @Karababy52 ,
    WELL done . all of us went for it :D NICE :D

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited April 2021
    UGH I DID IT AGAIN. I had typed up nice long replies for most of you and then I accidentally reloaded my screen and lost what I had written *face palm*

Anyway, I'm too frustrated and tired to reply tonight now... I will try again in the morning. I have the day off tomorrow so hopefully I will feel up to typing up my thoughts again to give you all proper replies.
    @lilypadmeulin
    Jenny looks great with her updated YA makeover! Love the story behind her move to Glimmerbrook too! Bummer Rohan didn't want to follow her there and move in. He seems a bit too immature yet and not ready for a serious relationship. Or maybe he's just spoiled living with his grandparents and doesn't want to face the realities of life. Breaks my heart for Jenny being so frustrated about it all since she loves him. As suggested, maybe she should have a talk with him and see where he sees their relationship going before making any decisions about dumping him. o.O

Love her house! I LOVE log cabins in real life, so this is right up my alley. Great job on building it! Plenty of room to fill it up over time, and lots of room for Rohan if that works out! Annnnd, maybe even a baby, or two? ;) Well, only time will tell with that part of her life, probably much further along in the future. :)

@permanentrose
    Have not tried the Matcha cake yet, it certainly looks delicious. :) Aww, so cute seeing Ruby with Lenny again. Very cool there's a toddler playground near by and that she met a Dad with his toddler there. Ruby and Theo look so cute hugging, and speaking of cute. Woo! Oliver is gorgeous! Welcome to young adulthood Jules! Glad Lenny got a piece of cake too. I think dog lover is the perfect last trait for Jules. She always gets so excited to see any dogs. I wish we had a trait called Pet Lover because I love both cats and dogs. It would be nice if my Sims could too.

Absolutely gorgeous house you found for Jules, Ruby, Dell and Sofia to live in. I wonder why I didn't see it on the Gallery when I went looking. Oh well, I love the house I ultimately downloaded for Essa and Josh. Cute room for Ruby too! :)

If you've read my post for today, you know what's up about the 'surprise' baby. ;) Oh gosh, uh, I don't remember what I chose for Essa, I think Creative. I'll check and let you know.

@SoulGal7
    Ohhh, no wonder I've never seen it before. My Sims never did the Positivity challenge. Wow, so that's the first time any of your Sims have gotten 'Deeply Loved.' That's pretty amazing, considering. And yes, I wish sentiments would stick around longer than they do. Ah, okay, yet another thing I've never done with teens, exchange promise rings. Boy I've missed out on a lot with teens I guess. Oh well... If you'd read my post for today, you already know what's up with the 'surprise' baby. ;)

@Kanindota
    Wow! What a story! I don't even know where to begin! I'm guessing it's the Other that made him do all that stuff, or filled him with enough rage to push him to do it. I feel bad for River and hope everything gets resolved soon so that the 'other' will leave his body and his soul so he may find peace. Congrats to him for completing the aspiration though! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Very good idea having Melody and Malcom spend their last day as teens doing stuff around Windenburg, burgers for lunch at the cafe, fishing, dinner out, etc. Glad they got Caleb for a waiter! I love that he has the super speed perk! Very funny about Judith with no coffee cup and how Melody saved her life with the flower for Dad. ;)

Melody looks fabulous as a young adult! That screenshot is perfect, she looks so happy! So I'm guessing those shots were for the future since they're in Glimmerbrook now. Great shots in the magic realm, dueling, shopping, etc. I love your Sages! Ohhh, so Melody is going for the paranormal license? Or just trying to get the skill?

Adore their house and what you've done with the outside so far. So cool having side-by-side cauldrons for her and Malcom. What a gorgeous area! I love how you updated the garden area too, beautiful!

Okay, so I'm confused. Are they living in Glimmerbrook, doing that aspiration, but going to Uni at the same time??

Nikolas standing there looking confused, "Why won't anyone buy this?" LOL Nice shots of Sakura, Bryon and Roxanne too.

@Hermitgirl
    I do the same thing the very few times I've ever downloaded anything from the Gallery. I usually pick 2-3 and then place them to look at and decide which one I like best, if it'll suit my purposes, etc. From what I can see of that build you placed, it looks like it'll be a nice cozy place for Roxanne to live, but still plenty of space. :) I plan on updated Essa's look and wardrobe too, now that she's a YA she deserves another makeover.
    edited April 2021
    @Karababy52
    Haha, yes, I did see it was your April Fools joke, very nicely done :D It's probably for the best that Essa won't be juggling a new baby along with going to college.

I really wish we had a pet lover trait as well, either in addition to cat and dog lover, or to replace them as one trait. I change Rose's traits all the time, just for fun, but for a while she had both the dog and cat lover traits lol, since I really couldn't pick which one I would want her to have more. Jules definitely seems to love dogs a bit more though, so I was glad to use that one. I use creative for like 90% of my sims, and almost nearly chose that one for Jules as well.

Anyway, I will reply properly to your posts tomorrow :) I have to say though, I really loved that line with Josh pointing to Essa's boobs and asking if he could touch those now :D:D:D
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited April 2021
    March 10: Kiyoshi: The Discovery

MT-KOMOREBI-ITO-HOUSE.png
    Continued From A Surprise Visit Home. The Ito Household, Mt. Komorebi. Megumi has called her husband to let him know of Kiyoshi's arrival. Kiyoshi has just been told of Sakura's disappearance. Nanami is upstairs in her room.

Kiyoshi: "I can't believe this! She hasn't been heard from since Sunday?"

shocked-kiyoshi.png

Detective Lee: "According to the Windenburg Police investigation, and her trail of phone calls, yes, that is correct."

Kiyoshi: "And there are no clues? Did the Windenburg Police search the area?"

no-further-leads.png

Detective Yin: "Kiyoshi, the Windenburg Police have thoroughly searched the area. She lives on an island, so all of the island residents were also questioned. One of the neighbors also works for a government agency, and he used his contacts to see if he could find out more information. The results came in this morning, and unfortunately there were no further leads."

Detective Lee: "Just for our records, Kiyoshi, I understand that you have been gone for approximately a month and have resided in a remote training camp preparing for the Olympics. May I ask, at any time during your stay, did you leave those premises?"

Kiyoshi: "Am I...am I under investigation?"

kiyoshi-being-asked-questions.png

Detective Lee: "Kiyoshi, we just want to cover all the bases, and just need to confirm some information."

Kiyoshi: "I understand. Yes, I have been at the Olympic Training Camp for approximately a month and have not left the facility during that time except to practice snowboarding on the adjacent slopes. Coach Janks can verify this information."

Detective Lee: "Thank you, Kiyoshi. And what is your relationship to Sakura?"

Kiyoshi: "Sakura is my girlfriend."

Detective Lee: "I see. So more than a friend?" she said looking at Megumi.

Kiyoshi: "Yes, much more. She became my girlfriend the day we went to the Festival of Lights together."

Detective Yin: "And when was the last time you heard from Sakura?"

yin-talking-to-kiyoshi.png

Kiyoshi: "It was the day I left. I called her from the bus and we spoke for only a few moments. The training facility is in an isolated region, and there is no internet or cell service available there. Coach Janks prefers this location so that we are not distracted by the outside world. So, yes that is the last time I spoke or heard from her."

Detective Yin: "Mrs. Ito, I understand that your husband had arranged for a courier service to deliver letters to the camp and have letters from the camp delivered here. Did Sakura ever send any letters to be couriered to the camp?"

IF-THERE-IS-ANYTHING-YOU-CAN-THINK-OF-THAT-MAY-HELP.png

Megumi: "No...no I never received any. Well, actually, the day after Kiyoshi left for the training camp, Sakura did come over and gave me two letters to be included in the courier package. She was heading to Windenburg to attend the School For The Arts, and wanted to ensure that Kiyoshi had her new address. But, unfortunately, those letters were destroyed and Kiyoshi never received them. The courier van carrying that courier package crashed during a thundersnowstorm and most of the letters were damaged or lost. We do have the claim form if you would like a copy."

Detective Yin::"Thank you Mrs. Ito. Yes, if we could get a copy of that. So, Mrs. Ito, other than those two letters, there was no other communication from Sakura?"

megumi-speaking.png

Megumi: "No, nothing. Oh, well, apparently, she did mail a package to my daughter, and I was not aware of its arrival until today."

Detective Lee: :"And when did that package arrive?"

Megumi: "Only a few days ago. My daughter only told me today. You see, I have told her not to open any mail that comes to the house, but since this package was addressed to her, she felt it was okay. She did not tell me because she was worried that I would be upset with her for opening mail."

MY-SON-IS-HER-FRIEND.png

Detective Lee: "That's understandable. Did your daughter keep the wrapping the package arrived in? What we are trying to determine is where is was mailed from."

Megumi: "Yes, my daughter kept the wrapping, and it was mailed from Windenburg."

PO: "If it would be possible, could we see what was sent and the wrapping paper." Megumi got up and headed up the stairs to Nanami's room.

Detective Lee: "Kiyoshi, in your last phone call with Sakura, did she tell you she was moving to Windenburg?"

it-was-the-day-i-left.png

Kiyoshi: "I only found out myself today that she had moved. Apparently, the day after I left, she got accepted into The School For The Arts there. It was just luck that my sister received her package, because my mother didn't know her new address either. I had tried to call and text Sakura and I didn't receive any answer. I was actually just on my way to catch the train to go and see her when you arrived."

Detective Yin: "Windenburg is over 12 hours from here. Sakura must be very special if you were willing to travel that distance to be with her for only a few hours."

Kiyoshi: "Yes, she is very special. I needed to talk to her about why she hadn't written to me and to deliver my letters that I had written to her while I was away."

Detective Yin: "May we see these letters, Kiyoshi?"

Kiyoshi: "You won't take them, will you? I need Sakura to know that I was thinking about her everyday."

Detective Yin: "No, we won't take them, we just want to see them."

Kiyoshi opened the suitcase he had been carrying and pulled out a large bundle of letters and handed them to the police officers.

Detective Yin: "My! That is quite a pile of letters."

Kiyoshi: "Yes, there are 28 letters there. One for everyday I was away. I sent them in the courier package. I didn't know that Sakura had never received them. But my Okaasan kept them for me. She didn't want to tell me that Sakura wasn't getting my letters to upset me while I was at the training camp."

i-spoke-to-her-on-the-bus.png

Megumi returned with the wrapping paper, statue and letter and handed it to the police officer, who made some notations and handed the items back to Megumi.

Detective Lee: "Mrs. Ito, how would you describe your relationship with Sakura?"

Megumi: "I only met her a few times, but she seemed quite pleasant."

Detective Lee: "And you were aware of your son's relationship with Sakura?

Megumi" "Well, you know how teens are...they like someone one day and someone else the next. My son has a wonderful future in the Olympics ahead of him, and is a caring individual, and got involved with Sakura who obviously didn't care as much for my son, as evidenced by her lack of letter writing to him. I have always thought of her as more of a friend, rather than Kiyoshi's girlfriend."

Detective Yin: "I see."

Kiyoshi: "Okaasan, how could you say that? I care deeply about Sakura, and she is more than a friend to me. Something must have happened for her not to write to me, because it is so unlike her."

kiy9oshi-sad.png

The police officers glanced at each other.

Detective Lee: "Mrs. Ito, we'd like to talk to you about the texts and calls that Sakura made from her phone to you. From the Windenburg Police investigation, there appears to be have been several made on different days."

Kiyoshi looked at his mother.

Megumi stiffened in her chair: "As I've already mentioned, I did not receive those calls or text messages."

Detective Lee: "Are you sure, Mrs. Ito, or is there something further you'd like to tell us..."

phone-calls.png

Megumi: "I am not sure what you are implying, but I can assure you, I did not receive any messages from Sakura."

mrs-ito-did-you-block-those-numbers.png

Detective Lee: "Is it not true, Mrs. Ito, that you blocked Sakura's number from your phone, and all the phones in the house so that no calls or text messages would come from her?"

Megumi: "Blocked her number? I wouldn't even know how to do such a thing...."

blocing-numbers.png

Detective Lee: "Mrs. Ito, may we see your cell phone?"

Megumi: "Yes, of course," she said as she handed over her cell phone.

The police officers quickly checked the call records and blocked numbers on her phone.

moody-kiyoshi.png

Kiyoshi: "Okaasan, is this true? Did you block Sakura's cell phone number? Why would you do something like that?"

Megumi didn't answer.

Detective Lee: "Mrs. Ito, whether you are aware of it or not, Sakura's number has been blocked on your phone. Would you care to explain?"

Megumi: "I am telling you the truth, I did not block her number. I have no idea how that got on my phone," she looked at Kiyoshi, "Kiyoshi-chan, please believe me, I didn't do this."

Detective Yin: "Mrs. Ito, I'm afraid we will have to take you down to the station for further questioning."

Megumi: "To the station? Why? I have done nothing..."

what-is-happening.png

Suddenly, Mr. Ito arrived home from work and heard the commotion.

Mr. Ito bowed respectfully to the officers: "Officers...Megumi...what is going on here?"

what-is-going-on-here.png

Detective Yin: "Good evening, Mr. Ito, I am Detective Yin and this is Detective Lee. We need to take your wife down to the station for some questioning into the disappearance of Sakura Li. Apparently, Sakura sent several texts and messages to your wife's phone. Your wife's cell phone shows that Sakura's number has been blocked, but your wife is denying having done this."

Mr. Ito: "That is right, she did not block Sakura's number. I did. My wife has no knowledge of it."

all-numbers.png

Megumi: "Naoki?"

Detective Lee: "Mr. Ito, would you care to explain why you blocked Sakura's number on your wife's cell phone."

Mr. Ito: "Officers, Sakura's number has been blocked on all of our phones in the house. The only one I wasn't able to do was my son's."

Kiyoshi: "Otosan? Why would you do that?"

moth-is-it-true.png

Mr. Ito: "Kiyoshi-chan, you are the future of Mt. Komorebi and we have a very esteemed standing in the community. I did some research into Sakura's heritage background and she is not the type of person that you should associate with," turning to the police officers, "As for blocking Sakura's number, I did this. My wife was at work, and had forgotten her cell phone on the kitchen counter. My wife's cell phone kept ringing and I went to see who kept calling. I saw that there were several text messages and calls to my wife from Sakura. I decided then that I would disassociate our family from Sakura, so I deleted the text messages, voicemails and blocked Sakura's number on my wife's cell phone. I never told Megumi I had done this. I also intercepted some letters from Sakura that were sent to Kiyoshi. I have them in my bedroom and will bring them out. I am sorry Kiyoshi-chan, but I felt it was for your own good that you not align yourself with her anymore."

i-did-this.png

Kiyoshi couldn't believe what he had just heard. His own father had kept Sakura from him. "Otosan, I want those letters!" he said angrily, narrowing his eyes at his father.

MOODY-KIYOSHI-AT-HOUSE.png

Mr. Ito excused himself and came back with a large pile of letters, about the same size as the pile of letters that Kiyoshi had sent to Sakura. He handed them to Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi stared at them in disbelief and just shook his head.

Kiyoshi: "Am I free to go now officers? I need to catch that train to Windenburg."

The police officers conferred with each other and told him that they had no further questions for him, but to keep in touch.

Megumi: "But Kiyoshi-chan, Sakura has disappeared. Why would you still go to Windenburg? How can you possibly find her? You need to continue at the Olympic Training Camp. Don't throw away your future..."

Mr. Ito: "Do you know what Sakura's heritage is, Kiyoshi-chan? Her Sōsobo (great-grandmother) was a courtesan, an Oiran, a common street walker, who gave birth to a Kakushigo (illegitimate child), who was her Sobo (grandmother). You are being groomed for greatness, Kiyoshi-chan, and you do not need to have "that girl" hold you back. Imagine what the press would do if they found out about this."

do-you-know-what-she-is.png

Kiyoshi turned to look at both his parents, "I just can't believe what I am hearing. I have had ENOUGH! I am going to try to find Sakura, and nothing you can do or say will stop me. STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" he said as he exited the door not looking back.

kiyoshi-loses-it.png

kiyoshi-leaves.png

Detective Yin: "Mr. Ito, under the circumstances, I'm afraid we are going to have to take you to the station for further questioning. We have reason to believe that you may be linked to the disappearance of Sakura Li."

i-have-to-take-you-in-for-questions.png

Mr. Ito: "What? I have nothing to do with that. You can't do this...all I did was block her phone number and kept a few letters. This is preposterous. Megumi, call my lawyer..."

get-my-lawyer.png

SAKURA-LI-IS-MISSING.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Oiran, in Japanese culture, is a high-ranking prostitute.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    April 1
    HPOkY99.png

Bryons Diary
    After poofing our house, mom and Kristine to Britechester, I went back to our old place in Glimmerbrook.

jUL0auu.png
    Naoki was staring at the now empty lot.

Zgo62ya.png
    (Bryon) “You ready?”
    (Naoki) “Yeah, I am. It's just... This place was awesome. I’m going to miss it just a little bit.”

CqDlbQx.png
    (Bryon) “Just a little bit?”
    (Naoki) “Well yeah, I still love travelling! I’ve been doing it my entire life, you know? But… It’s nice to settle down once in a while.”

zYExOCg.png
    (Bryon) “The way I see it, we already settled down. I mean, we have our own house and we just take it with us. We’re just… Still travelling from time to time. The way you like it.”

J3RHHUh.png
    (Naoki) “Heh, you’re right. You're always right.”

vPjUuGw.png
    Naoki took one last glance.

(Naoki) “Goodbye, Glimmerbrook! You will be missed!”

After a day of walking, we arrived at our home in the evening. The view is awesome (as you can see in the daily pic).

iYfGwvA.png
    (Naoki) “We’re home!”

aDa9RRJ.png
    (Randi) “Hello! How was the walk?”

6fS8t2X.png
    (Naoki) “Amazing!! I got a call from the Scientist Company on our way home. I have a job!!”
    (Randi) “That’s amazing, Naoki. What will you be doing?”

QI2dsQB.png
    (Naoki) “I’ll start as a Junior Tinkerer. I ehm.. Think I will be.. Tinkering?”
    (Randi) “Ahhhh, yes! Tinkering! That suits you!”
    (Bryon) “You have no clue what this is about, right mom?”

Bhd7Av9.png
    (Randi) “Nope, no clue at all.”

EnZJDef.png
    (Bryon) “Long story short: Naoki has a geek side too. Who would’ve thought that, hm?”
    (Naoki) “It’s just that I always liked watching through a microscope and collecting things when I was a kid, ... Chrystals, insects, frogs, … You name it, I collected it! Too bad I lost my entire collection…"

aOgCGXp.png
    (Naoki) “Maybe I should try it again! Bryon, you wanna help me?”

8YTHZD9.png
    (Bryon) “Why me? Ask Kristine or something. She’ll love to dig in the mud.”

qotAiTU.png
    (Naoki) “Of course Kristine can help me too. But.. Big brother Bryon also has to help. Right, Kristine?”
    (Kristine) “Ya!”
    (Bryon) “Ahhhh, I can’t say no to that. Fine. I’ll help you collecting those… Things when we both have some free time.”
    (Naoki) “Yay!!”

PMWPrJz.png
    (Naoki) "Come, Kristine, let's play blocks!!"

But then...

pJb3ngB.png
    (Computer) “You’ve got mail”

dzyJJUx.png
    (Naoki) “Oh. Is that what I think it is?”

m2DhP1I.png
    (Bryon) “I don’t dare to look. What if I’m not accepted into the Computer Science degree... The one I want to?”
    (Naoki) “Why would you think that?!”

McmRC9N.png
    (Randi) “Well, look at it for yourself. Here, I already opened the mail for you."

Slowly, I joined mom. I'm scared.

eipwFze.png
    University of Britechester...
    - Art History
    - Communications
    - Culinary Arts
    - Drama
    - Fine Art
    - History
    - Language & Literature

It's not in this list.. Oh no...

WctwGXG.png
    Foxbury Institute...
    - Biology
    - Computer Science

And that’s where I stopped reading.

KCUAvDi.png
    (Bryon) “The Computer Science Distinguished Degree! I got it!!”
    (Naoki) “Of course you got it. I knew you would.”
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Karababy52

I totally fell for it! Haha!

Also, I love that Josh and Essa are finally living together. It really does feel well deserved, after all this time and everything that they've gone through.

Giving Jenny her makeover was a lot of fun! It gave me the idea that she has actually matured from the time she was a teenager by quite a bit, whereas I really don't feel Rohan has. I don't think he sees why Jenny would want him to move in, and she kind of wanted him to bring it up, so she never actually brought it up herself. Communication needs to happen, and soon.

Her house is also something I enjoyed creating - especially seeing as I usually don't feel pride in the houses I make. I specifically made sure there's room for a baby if I decide for her to have an oops baby... :naughty:

In all seriousness, I think I'll be saving a baby until next month unless I really change my mind on that front.

@SoulGal7

So it wasn't Megumi! But she does kind of agree with her husband's opinions, huh? Neither parent thinks that Sakura is good enough for their Olympics-bound son...but that girl has nearly become queen of the fairies, along with a bunch of other things! I really hope Titania doesn't run into Kiyoshi. I'd love for him and Sakura to stay together!

PS, Sakura has just moved in with the Ito family in my story, so you'll hear updates about her in my story from time to time! They're engaged!

@Skeilah

I loved reading this update! Seriously, I love how Bryon is such a good big brother and also a tremendous partner. I'm glad he got into the university of his choice, and I'm glad he and Naoki have such a strong relationship.
    Update 91 - University Tour

RZSW0qC.jpg

Notes:
    It's been a busy few days for me, and I'm exhausted, so even though I did play and get the screenshots for the story I wanted to tell for today, it's just gonna be mostly a commentary overview at this point since I don't have the energy to write a full story right now. At this point, I'm just hoping to sound somewhat coherent :D

So my holiday, Day of Remembrance, came along again. As a refresher, it's just holiday I added for my sims to remember and honor their deceased loved ones. Jules took Ruby to the cemetery in Oasis Springs so they could visit Jules' parents' graves.
    Fy7m6FW.png

Also, an interesting little detail I forgot to mention last time this holiday came around - I couldn't find Bex's mom's tombstone when I was moving tombstones over to my cemetery. I ended up just having Bex place this artifact from a jungle adventure as a place holder lol. But now I have a little backstory going that they never found Theresa Warner's body...perhaps I could use this for a plot in the future...hmmm :)
    YD8Va0l.png

Decided to check in with my alien ghost as well, if you guys remember that guy haha. Looks like I have my MCCC settings set to not cull ghosts, yay! So I was able to call him forth so Jules could have a little chat with him.
    2b2FKS7.png

And of course this little charmer decided to give him a hug.
    PUaxabp.png

They came home and Ruby immediately tore off the nice clothes Jules had dressed her in for the morning and proceeded to chew on a book. Mmmm, tasty.
    jQOnKqJ.png

And then she had a nice little romp around the house.
    9hYfylC.png

Sofia had agreed to take Jules on a tour of the two universities that afternoon, while Dell watched Ruby. So the two of them headed out, first to Foxbury, where Sofia teaches physics. Dell and Sofia also both attended Foxbury back in the day, which is where they met.
    gttdA5a.png
    QysdYRq.png

Getting some university info.
    cAOzbCi.png

And then they played a game of ping pong while Sofia talked about all the highlights of Foxbury. Foxbury is definitely the place to go if Jules wants to pursue a science/technology degree.
    XpWdneV.png
    (Also, Jules won :smile:)

Then they headed over to Britechester, the older of the two universities, and the one that caters more to those pursing liberal arts degrees.
    N5Nmx7P.png

Britechester reminds me of the college I attended. I just really love the old ivy covered buildings. And I think Jules might be leaning toward this university :)
    ZJG8sEz.png

Then they headed back home. Sofia started grading some of her students' homework. Ruby was still refusing to wear clothing as she snacked enthusiastically on animal crackers.
    OBJFWbF.png

And Jules decided to begin filling out applications for both universities.
    xX04luf.png
    @permanentrose - University Tour - I liked this chapter. I also remembered about Remembrance Day. I love the dress that Jules is wearing and the cute little dress that Julia is wearing, too. And laughed when I saw the ghost, that Julia had to hug! lol I love the ideas of taking a tour of both universities and then making a decision. Good luck to Jules on her choice :)

@lilypadmeulin - I think it's sweet that in your game Sakura is engaged to Kiyoshi. I guess we will see what fate determines for Sakura in mine. lol
    April 2nd

04-02-21_11-01-02_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Stand Your Ground
    As expected, it wasn't long before Megumi wanted to come visit. The woman who had taken a chance on her had, over the years, become more of a friend, and always seemed to want to check in on Jenny - more often than her own mother did, if Jenny was to be brutally honest with herself. But Megumi had arranged to come over, and when Jenny ushered her in, she seemed to have something to say within seconds.

04-02-21_11-05-26_AM.png?width=721&height=577

"Jenny, I am exhausted." She sighed, deeply. "You would not believe how lightly Kiyoshi is taking things! He's engaged, and yet he's already planning to go away and leave her behind, and who exactly is supposed to watch over her? Me!"

This was something of a sore subject, and Jenny smiled reassuringly. Kiyoshi had recently gotten engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Sakura, and very recently, she'd moved into the Ito house while the young couple prepared for the wedding and looked for a place of their own.

"They've asked Nanami to be a bridesmaid, but...Leaving me with her like that! The boy really doesn't think! I have my own things to do, you know!"

"What about Sakura, what does she think?" Jenny asked, as they moved through to the kitchen. "Would you like some tea, by the way?"

"Oh, no, no tea, Jenny. Well, that's just the thing. I think she's a little worried about the whole thing, but she's quite a shy girl, you know that. I mean, you must. But it's not like I can leave Sakura, Nanami, and my husband alone while I work. Naoki has his own things to worry about! And I know that she's an adult, Jenny, I really do, but leaving a young woman alone in our house and leaving Nanami alone too, I just...I wish that Kiyoshi would think a little more!"

"Well..." Jenny tried to think of what to say. It was important not to tread on any toes, of course, but she did feel for everyone in the situation. She'd met Sakura at family dinners before, and she seemed like a nice girl, although thinking as much when they had to be around the same age seemed absurd.

04-02-21_11-07-33_AM.png?width=721&height=577

"I don't want to seem like some old witch to that girl, but I can't have her land on my doorstep while Kiyoshi sails off into the sunset," Megumi said, sighing. "Heaven knows that Naoki's mother disliked me, and I had a rough enough time with her. I don't want the same with Sakura. But I do think Kiyoshi is acting so..." She shook her head, not finishing the sentence. She didn't have to.

"They can be like that," Jenny said, without thinking.

Megumi's eyes narrowed, as though she understood more than Jenny would want her to.

"Oh, yes? And precisely what is that to mean?"

"Oh!" Jenny flushed. "I, um...I was just thinking out loud."

04-02-21_11-08-25_AM.png?width=721&height=577

"Jennifer." Megumi rarely used her full name, and Jenny snapped to attention guiltily.

"Just...Well, I don't want to put my partner down or anything, you know that. I don't want to say something I'll regret."

"Judging by your expression it might be a little late for that." Megumi sighed. "I was rather surprised that you made the move alone, dear. I mean, he had the keys to your previous house. I suppose I had expected that he'd have the keys to his own house by now."

"I guess...I wanted him to ask me, and he never did. He didn't...really want me to move to Glimmerbrook anyway. He thought it would be better if I moved back to Mt. Komorebi, closer to you." Jenny sighed. "But this is where I wanted to move to, and he doesn't seem to understand."

"Would he have moved in with you if you had?" Megumi looked down immediately afterwards. "I am sorry, Jenny. That was a little too honest even for me.

04-02-21_11-08-51_AM.png?width=721&height=577

The words made Jenny's heart drop. Even for all his insistence that she should move to Mt Komorebi, Rohan hadn't said he would move in with her. Quite the opposite. He'd simply made it clear that he would find it easier to visit her if she did.

"No." The word came out strong. "No, Megumi, he wouldn't. He...doesn't seem ready to do that yet. He doesn't even seem ready to move out on his own." She sniffed. "I love him, Megumi! I really do! But I feel like I'm constantly waiting around for him,waiting for him to be ready, and he just seems to think that things will stay the way they were when we were teenagers forever."

"Well, then it's clear they've already changed. You are no longer who you were, after all." Megumi sighed, deeply. "Really, all my children seem to need me at the minute."

04-02-21_11-10-10_AM.png?width=721&height=577

"I'll always need you," Jenny said, smiling. "How could I not, after you rescued me like that?"

"It's hard to imagine you needing anyone." Megumi chuckled, but her face grew serious as she spoke again. "Jenny, just because you love someone, or because someone loves you, it doesn't mean that they are automatically doing right by you. Rohan loves you, but this is a very grown up conversation that the two of you are avoiding, and if you keep avoiding it, you'll avoid each other. And it is your happiness that it is draining, not his. He seems perfectly at ease with things, from what you are saying."

"What should I do?" Jenny sighed again. "I want to talk to him, but it's...I know things will change if I do."

"You hope they change for the better, and you stand your ground. I know that you're capable of that. You've done it plenty of times with Siobhan, with your family, and even with me." Megumi smiled at her. "I know you'll find the right words, Jenny. But they need to be spoken."

04-02-21_11-10-23_AM.png?width=721&height=577

"I...I'll talk to him. I promise." Jenny smiled at her again. "You always know just what to say."

"Even if it is too honest?" Megumi joked, and the two of them laughed.
    @permanentrose

I really liked your chapter, and that Ruby got to visit her grandparents' graves! It's important to remember people, and I agree, that could be an interesting plot thread in the future.

Also, I do see Jules as more of a Britechester girl, because she strikes me as very creative!
    I'm just gonna do a couple comments at a time today and post them as I get them done, in no particular order lol, so I can avoid accidentally deleting things today *fingers crossed*

@lilypadmeulin
    I like Jenny's new look! That hair is very cute on her! Do I sense a little bit of a Mario/Jules situation going on with Rohan and Jenny? That was one thing that drove Jules and Mario apart - the fact that Jules wanted to travel and have freedom, and Mario definitely was more intent on settling down. It will be cool to see if you decide to have Jenny and Rohan work things out, or if they will go their own separate ways. I know you've had them exchange promise rings too, right? So they definitely are committed to one another, I'm curious to see what you'll do!

Also very nice of her mother figure, Megumi, to help her out with the living situation. And I like that little detail you added about Siobhan's wedding and reluctant bridesmaid, Morgan. Rohan is gonna have to get his act together and start doing things like going to weddings with Jenny though if this is gonna work...

Very nice groundwork you're laying in your next update too, about Kiyoshi and Sakura being engaged! I like that you're using some of our storylines in your own story and making them your own! And poor Megumi is just so stressed lol. Hopefully she and Sakura will get along and bond during this time though. Maybe Jenny can befriend her too :) And good advice from Megumi - Rohan and Jenny really do need to have an honest conversation!

@Ellupelluellu
    I love the Britechester and Foxbury outfits and face paint for Malcolm and Melody! Great screenshots, and I think you picked great universities for both of them - and I like that they're actually attending different ones. Melody has always done her own thing and been her own person, even though she's clearly grown attached to Malcolm, and I like that they'll still have their separate lives and interests even though they are living together. I think it will be cool for you to combine ROM and DU too, definitely a fun and unique month for you!
    @permanentrose
    I very much enjoyed giving her a more mature hairstyle and also picking out a whole new wardrobe for her! I think I'll do that going forward anyway.

Yes, there is a bit of a Mario and Jules thing with Jenny and Rohan, in that Rohan is happy staying with his grandparents, and Jenny wants him to fulfill that commitment that they were both holding each other to. He still sees it as in the future, whereas for Jenny, she sees it as now, not some nebulous point in the distance. I'm still not decided on if they're going to break up or not, which doesn't look good for them!

But Rohan still thinks of Jenny as this cool, alright with everything girlfriend who's very independent. The idea that she wants to settle down hasn't occurred to him, and so they do need to have that conversation. Megumi is trying to get Kiyoshi to realise he can't just leave Sakura like that and expect his parents to drop everything, but she is also trying to be the best surrogate mother to Jenny that she can. I do intend to have Jenny visit the Itos at some point.
    @AlwaysAsking , Jasper usually does not show up dressed like that, I think that was first time :) The Vader was actually Alexander Goth, he just happened to be there :p
    @Karababy52 , I know it's been a while, and I only mentioned it once when I said I skipp March :) They live in Glimmerbrook, and do the magic aspirations, and go to uni from home :) They will never live in Uni world :) And they take uni slow, they will be students at next month too :) And no, Melody is not into paranormal (what is "fun" as she is the daughter of the Grimm, lol), she only tried the table :)
    @permanentrose , Haha, yes it was clear choice to make them in different universities :) And my shallow reasons why I picked Melody to be at Foxbury.. the colors of the clothing :D Melody loves red :p

Melody Connors+ Malcolm
    Day 2, April

0y9sRHo.png
    Back to basics.. towels!
    8ohMIxW.png
    Early morning, lets go to the library at Gibbs Hill. Neutral territory.
    rLg4K85.png
    Oh, hi Joey! No worries , she is not here to play against you.. ps. nice that you remembered your pants!
    v7BnzbO.png
    Both gladly have a pretty high debate skill, but more is needed.

csmR9NZ.png
    Awww, man! He did that on his own!
    AAPx4VH.png
    To the bar.. No idea what is bothering Roxanne.
    ST5uMWp.png
    He won 3-1....

uP54CA1.png
    Then to campus of Britechester..
    Melody: "Hmmm.. so this is the another school... doesn't look as half as cool as mine!"
    4ihSmqg.png
    Better to look around the place...

ej3AwnQ.png
    N5JmCu4.png
    tFpemyh.png
    Malcolm was accepted to this club (I dunno about English name of it) by Roxanne, they did.. well.. what they did :)

After that there was quest lecturer, and Malcolm was allowed to bring Melody with him (for aspiration) , next day they will go to Foxbury's one.

zfG1qBv.png
    It was already 10pm when they returned home.

WKCNGxB.png
    Trip to Realm , getting the plants.
    mIeUy9z.png
    Also some shopping!
    6BwyXvc.png
    THANK YOU shopping alley! I do not have to wait that one longer!

ISqQ9Ff.png
    Fast uni homework...
    t28sJMj.png
    ... and good night!

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member

I loved reading this update! Seriously, I love how Bryon is such a good big brother and also a tremendous partner. I'm glad he got into the university of his choice, and I'm glad he and Naoki have such a strong relationship.

@lilypadmeulin This reaction (and especially that last part) cracked me up, because when I read this, I was actually playing my behind the scenes and yeah, you'll see. xD

---

So, Bryon got in the Computer Science Distinguished Degree. For the other YA’s in my game, I gave them a Distinguished Degree too, in hopes to see some of them showing up sometimes.

Britechester University:
    - Melody&Gabbie: Art History
    - Jules&Skeilah: Communications
    - Max&Roxanne: Culinary Arts
    - Sakura: Drama
    - Jenny: Fine Art
    - Jess: History
    - Astrid: Language & Literature

Foxbury Institute (same uni as Bryon):
    - Essa: Biology
    - Isaius: Economics
    - River: Psychology

University will start this Monday, real time. I’m excited!!

April 2
    tRPV4p8.png
    I needed a study room. Luck was on my side because we still have an empty room in our house. Well, it’s not much, but it has everything I need.

MIFVEPV.png
    Isaius and I decided to travel to the Foxbury Commons since we still have the entire weekend to work on preparations for the first term. We’ll be going to the same uni, and we are both curious.

(Isaius) “I can’t believe how most people want to go to Britechester University. This common place is great!”

vqrO8op.png
    Well, he sure has a point. It’s looking great.

KRZthY3.png
    (I even found one of the Britechester Uni students in the Foxbury commons😂 That's how great it is!)

(Astrid) “Well, the internet is way faster here”

wO2lsU5.png
    Isaius and I parted ways to explore on our own for a bit. (As you might have guessed,) I bumped into Astrid.

(Bryon) “Hey, Astrid! Long time no see. How are you?”
    (Astrid) “I’m fine! I recently applied for university and I’ll start my first term on Monday. You?”
    (Bryon) “Same here! Which degree?”
    (Astrid) “Language and Literature. You?”
    (Bryon) “Computer Science. You’ll do great!!”
    (Astrid) “You too.”

851HoB1.png
    Some time later, Astrid moved places to make her homework. I thought it would be fun to research methodologies on this Research Archive Machine. (diving into the aspiration, hehe)

JJIvanp.png
    (Isaius) “What's that old thing??”
    (Bryon) “Ehm, it’s a Research Archive Machine.”
    (Isaius) “Ehhh, what does it do?"
    (Bryon) "It's used for research, duh."
    (Isaius) "... Did you forget that I know nothing about electronics?"
    (Bryon) "I'm so sorry, I keep forgetting those things."
    (Isaius) "No problem. Gabbie is still trying to learn me how this 'phone' works. I think she tried to call me..."
    (Bryon) "Maybe you should go home."
    (Isaius) "Will you be okay here?"
    (Bryon) "Sure. I like this research device a lot. I'll stay here for a while to get to know this computer better."
    (Isaius) "Okay! Well then, see you soon."

U34ydZa.png
    I continued researching methodologies until suddenly a random guy appeared next to me... Looks like I have to stop researching for now.

(??) "Hi, ehm... Are you a student here? I'm new and I'm.. A little lost."

This guy introduced himself to me as Anas El Khouri. Just like me, he's a first year on this university... In the Computer Science Degree! Yay, I just found a classmate by accident! Or well, he found me.

5R0eUh5.png
    He told me that he’s living in one of the Foxbury University Housings, but he hasn't met anyone yet. Guess not much people from Foxbury Institute live in the housings. I should visit him once! He’s really funny. I have to tell Naoki when I get home!

Ny3sefe.png
    Before leaving home, I asked Anas if I could take a selfie with him so I could show Naoki my new school friend.

iHLYdGK.png
    But when Naoki saw the picture... Well, his reaction was not what I was expecting.

vm5M2Ov.png
    (Naoki) “Why are you standing so close yo him?!!!"
    (Bryon) “Ehhhh..."

zSgPZ0h.png
    (Naoki) “I am going to visit Jules. Please excuse me.”

4kIMRWy.png
    (Randi) “What was that about?”
    (Bryon) “I have no clue...”

Behind the scenes
    Naoki got the jealous trait when he aged up. Jealousy suddenly takes over his mind continuously. He bursted when he saw that selfie with Anas. I mean, he's looking super good, and he surely could fall for guys based on his looks. He saw something in his eyes, and Naoki was not having it. Nobody could steal his boyfriend.

EtmwPEZ.png
    He decided to visit his best friend for advice. He knew he shouldn’t have burst out like the way he did, but he didn’t knew what else to do.

WexLrZb.png
    (Naoki) “So yeah, now I'm here... What now?”
    (Jules) “Just tell him what you told me. It’s not like Bryon is the type to get angry over something like this. The two of you have a strong relationship. Wish I could say that too... Ah well, at least I got Ruby now. My previous relationship was good for something, lol.”

jKV06nY.png
    (Jules) “Anyway, we’re not talking about me. If you want, we can go for a walk with Ruby? That’ll calm you down.”
    (Naoki) “I’d love that.”

cmcDeW5.png
    (Jules) “Come here, you! When you and Bryon fixed your little problem, we should definitely hold a toddler playdate!”

y8DgGyf.png
    (Naoki) “Oh, about that... Bryon doesn’t know about Ruby’s existence yet...”

(Jules) “Whaaatt???”
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Hermitgirl
    Omg, Nester is just too cute! I love the little outfits you picked for him too - he's like a mini version of his dad! I totally get wanting to play Roxanne on her own for a bit two. Now that I have Dell, Sofia, Jules, Ruby, and Lenny in my household, I'm missing the days when I just had Jules too, lol. I think Jules is actually gonna move into a dorm for a bit, so I'll control just her or maybe one roommate as well for a bit, which will be a nice change of pace. I'm glad you're finding time to play a bit and hopefully are enjoying your game and not feeling so stressed out!

@AnnoyingTiger
    Aw, I love that Astrid asked Duane to move him. Penelope does need her papa indeed. Is this the first time one of the cats has needed a vet appointment? I had to install a mod to make vet visits infrequent in my game since I felt like my pets were going to the vet 24/7 in my game haha. I also feel like Astrid gets the most random phone calls constantly haha...it must be part of a pack I don't have, or else I just haven't stumbled upon those yet. Also good luck with the store! I find managing a retail store to be a fun thing to do from time to time in my game!
    edited April 2021
    @Skeilah - How did you get multiple sims go to uni? Did you just have them all apply?
    @Karababy52
    Again, nice work with April Fools joke, I totally fell for it haha. I am excited to see a baby in the future for Essa and Josh though! Hopefully a planned one though haha.

The house looks great! I really love your addition of the basement for her collections. I tend to not keep many items that Jules collects, though I did get a pop up the other day that she completed the MySims collection, though I haven't kept a single one haha. I need to remember to use those chests, I totally forget about them.

And yay, what a lovely reunion for Josh and Essa. It is kind of crazy how fast you can build up a sim romance. The beguiling feature definitely helps, but I've done it pretty fast without that as well. You could basically have sims go from no relationship to married in about 10 minutes lol. It's definitely nice for your sake though that you could speed this up to make it work for your story so fast though. And what a lovely reunion they had. The hot tub woohoo was especially entertaining - I do like that we get random animations of our sims throughout that one. Also Essa's face in your daily shot was great, especially since I was still convinced that Josh accidentally put a baby in her :D

Hmm, that is weird you didn't see the house I picked for Sofia and Dell. I just searched for 'Britechester' and then filtered by most popular builds and that was one of the first ones to pop up. And I've been mulling over whether to do one semester in the dorms for Jules. I think I will. I just have to decide when to do it at this point.

@Skeilah
    I do love that you keep moving their house to each new world with them and just adding on to it. Naoki is so cute with Kristine too <3 Toddlers are just so cute, I can't even stand it. And yay for Bryon's acceptance to Foxbury with a distinguished degree in computer science! So perfect for him.

And then...uh oh...some jealousy over in paradise. It is perfect that Naoki has the jealousy trait now too, though perhaps anyone would get a bit jealous to see their BF getting cozy with a new cute guy. I hope that Naoki's jealousy doesn't drive Bryon crazy and cause them to fight...or maybe I do since I love drama. LOLOLOL.

Also, I of course love that Naoki went to visit Jules for advice - and that Ruby is officially in your game, living in a dorm LOL. Can't wait for an official playdate with Kristine
    Haha, this was hilarious :p
    WGKuHpa.jpg

edited April 2021
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @Skeilah - How did you get multiple sims go to uni? Did you just have them all apply?

@SoulGal7 It's super easy to cheat sims to enroll in uni. With cheats enabled, shift click on a sim (you have to be controlling them though, so you'll have to go in and play their household) and then there will be an option for University, and under that, you can click "enroll" and pick which one you want them to attend!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top