Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @permanentrose
    HAHA I didn't even noticed that almost everyone was wearing sunglasses :D That's hilarious omg. I love the club hangout a lot! I also added another club activity: relax in the hot tub, or something like that. That way I'm sure they'll use the hot tub once in a while. Partihaus and Naoki sure are helping him to get out of his shell. And then there's also Johnny who decided to make his big entree and he'll sure have a big role in the future. Of course, with Johnny comes the rest of the Ellison-family.

Both Bryon and Naoki will become busy people thanks to these clubs. I also think Naoki will have a great time in that club. Only Joaquin has to warm up on him hehehe.

Johnny still lives with his mom, yes! And his stepdad, and his stepbrother, and their baby half-sister. A lot happened while Bryon was stuck with his dad! xD

Ohhhh yeah, the cursed lot trait. That makes sense. But then again, turning Jules into a pyromaniac is also very... Very interesting.

@SoulGal7
    I'm curious to see the wardrobe make-over for Sakura!!

Yeah, what would Bryon's father want with his mother... Revenge? Making sure she doesn't run away again? Make her pay for running away that day? Well, whatever it is, it's nothing good...

Day 4: Whoa, Sakura is so slim! I didn't really notice it that hard in her previous outfit, but with that outfit on... Wow! So skinny! Ah, so Sakura also became a Spin Masters club member, just like Naoki. The club is really nice, from what I've seen of it. My focus is of course still on Partihaus. It's so nice to finally get to know more about the clubs. I never played with clubs before this moment. Also, nice to see River make an entree in your game! And Bryon!! Yay! Well, Wolfgang sure is... Weird. Oh boy, he's a Munch. I don't have positive memories with Sims who's last name is Munch :') But for some reason I love the smirk on Wolfgang's face HAHAHAHA. I can't wait to see the next update!

@Hermitgirl
    Hahaha I'm sorry for the many posts you have to catch up on. Jules really loves being in my story. I don't think I'll ever get rid of her hahahahah. Not that I mind. I like her being around. If only the other Sims came in action to be a part of the story... Bryon and Naoki sure are loving life at the moment, but there's a lot happening behind their backs, and it's coming from them rather sooner than later.

Day 5: Ohhhh the house is going crazy! Too bad she didn't get that massage :joy:

Day 6: A whole family was murdered there????? Whoa, I would get chills all over my body, pack my stuff and be goneeee!! Well, at least it looks like Roxanne made a new friend. Hey! Marcus in the background! HAHAHAH. Okay - I also like the guy. Also, he gives me vampire vibes. Can't wait to find out more about him.

@Karababy52
    Day 6: Nice club hangout! Wow, Vanessa is actually really good at dancing. Oh wait, she's been dancing so much in Mt. Komorebi. Of course she's good at it. HAHAHAHAH I love how Damon fell on his face at the very end of his dance :D Congrats to Vanessa on winning the dance battle! Woooo! The three of them are so in sync while dancing. It's really nice to see. Molly is so cute. HAHAHA, Damon sure is confident about himself, but he's going to get the door in his face because Vanessa is already in love with Josh. Or... Will that change when the two of them are so far apart from each other?? Very interesting. I have a lot to think about now.

Oh yeah. The reason Yuka came into the club was mostly because of milestone 2. In the last milestone you have to become the leader of a full club of 8, so no, you can't keep your club small. My only problem here is - Jade is the leader of Partihaus, so Bryon needs to convince Jade to step down as the leader. Pup will become alpha wolf!! xD Don't know how I'm going to get that in my story, but I'll fix something.

Comment: Nice to hear you had a nice birthday. I also hope Damon doesn't use his vampiric allure on Vanessa. Alien abduction would be funny indeed, but I'll let the story do what the story wants me to do. I even got a better idea yesterday when I opened my game and saw something my MCCC did... But it's only a matter of a lot of time to see if my plan can work out, or if my game wants something else. Whatever the outcome, I'm sure it'll be good.

I'm not TRYING to ruin it! I'm just ruining it HAHAHAH. Okay now I sound like some creepy person. I'm just a lover of drama, and I need to write Bryon's story for an entire year, so better make it juicy right??? the more drama the better the story!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2021
    Lots of pictures today, but I tried not to make it too text heavy, since I tend to often go overboard HAHA. But seriously pulling this Halloween party off took A LOT of planning so I wasn't about to skimp on screenshots lol. :D

--

Update 38 - Happy Halloween, B*tches!

OB05UFB.jpg

Notes:
    HAHAHAHA welcome to my version of Mean Girls :D We have Brittany, Luna, and Sofia playing the starring roles of the Plastics (Siobhan and Sergio are too old for this high school nonsense). Anyway, more on them later...

It's Halloween, and it looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day! Mario asked Jules if she minded coming over to his place that morning to hang out with him while he helped his Abuela watch his sisters while his mom was at work, then they could head to the Halloween party together later.

Aw, so cute, the Harrisons decorated for Halloween.
    cOVdhgS.jpg

Mario: "Abuela, this is my girlfriend, Jules."
    Abuela: "So nice to finally meet you! Mario says the nicest things about you."
    lmwe6WJ.jpg

Jules, blushing a little, "Thank you. It's nice to meet you. I actually have a little something for you - nothing big, just a little knitting project I started working on when I heard you were sick."
    Abuela, whispering to Mario: "This one's a keeper."
    8jP6PxI.jpg

These little cuties are all ready for Halloween.
    eueQLSv.png

Abuela turned to Mario and said, "I'm feeling really good today - you should head out with Jules and enjoy the day. I can watch the girls until your mother gets home."
    Mario: "Are you sure, Abuela?"
    hd63T1Y.png

After she assured him that it was fine, so Mario suggested that they go to the bowling alley in town to have some fun before heading to the party later.
    5lyysao.png

Oh look, Mario's aunt is at the bowling alley! She's basically his age though, also a teen, so he's always thought of her as more of a cousin. She caused a bit of family drama when she dropped out of school and eloped with Diego Lobo (ah, yes, Mario's family gets even MORE dramatic :D).

"Hey, Yvonne! Good to see you! Meet my girlfriend, Jules!"
    q4oEWWM.png

They invited her to the Halloween party at the Bluffs, but she said that she and Diego were already hosting a party of their own at their swanky apartment - and Jules and Mario could pop by later if they had time (Nope, not gonna happen, we can't go to San Myshuno, sorry!). Then Jules and Mario changed into their Halloween Costumes.

Yvonne: "You guys are such dorks, but I love it. Here, let me get a photo for you guys. I'll text it to Mario." (HAHAHAHA I had to download these CC costumes. Mario and Luigi were too perfect to pass up :D)
    6BzSID6.png

Also at the bowling alley, a new club was hanging out - The Best Friends Gang. I think you'll recognize the members :)
    xITkc8S.png
    VJu6kY5.png
    ZflIwPW.jpg

Then off to the party at The Bluffs!

Jules, after seeing Brittany and her crew's outfits, looked down at her overalls doubtfully. "I don't know if I dressed appropriately for this."
    "You look perfect!" Mario reassured her, though he looked like his attention was diverted elsewhere...
    CzGhRkp.png

The party got into full swing.

So Brittany is a quadruplet, in case I forgot to mention that. Here are her brothers, Brady and Brendan, who I can never tell apart, doing keg stands.
    R4Z1EKO.png

We've got the Plastics Paragons dancing. There's Brittany's third sibling, Becca, dressed as Princess Leia (She's the black sheep of the family, the cute little nerd, and the only quadruplet with brown hair). Zombie Wolfgang DJ'ed and Tori and Chloe seemed to be bonding.
    lDTDW8u.png

Mario tried to be one of the cool kids...
    tbMRC2e.png

"Um, excuse me, miss, but are you old enough to be drinking that?"
    AurBLud.png

"Emmett!" Jules exclaimed, probably overdoing it a bit. She felt a blush creep to her cheeks. She wasn't quite sure what to say to him. "Or should I say, 'Officer?'"
    lCT2rMD.png

"Jules, it's your turn to do a keg stand!" Mario called over to her. She was glad to have a diversion from Emmett for a moment, so she agreed.
    utrxscB.png

Oops, not so successful.
    MFK71W2.png

She ended up back with Emmett again, because Mario made a new friend and was ignoring her.
    4aNVnLn.png
    426qJ4P.png

Jules was about to talk to him, to try to reclaim that feeling of normalcy between them, when Brittany's jealousy radar went off from afar, so she came to claim what was hers. Yep, Jules, that's your cue to leave...
    DYSbF7E.png
    aCmxEsa.png

The party dispersed after that. Mario had already broken his 11pm curfew hours ago, and he had shut off his phone to avoid his mother. They headed back to Jules' house, and he figured since he was already probably in heaps of trouble, he'd just spend the night.

Several rounds of woohooing later, it was basically morning at this point, and Jules and Mario lay snuggled together. Jules turned over to look at Mario.
    8etWqtQ.png

"What are you thinking about?" he asked her.

Jules let out a small sigh. She was thinking about a lot of things - her mind had been swirling with new feelings and confusion for the past day, but she pushed those thoughts away and instead spoke of another matter on her mind. "I was thinking about your mom's house, and how you've been sleeping on that Murphy bed - I have told you about that dream I had about mine crushing me to death, right?"

"Several times," Mario murmured, amused.

"Anyway," Jules continued. "You're really cramped there, and things with your mom are already so strained, so I was thinking..." she took in a deep breath. For a moment, the image of Brittany and Emmett making out from the party flashed through her mind, and it gave her the assurance she needed to continue. She needed to push these strange new feelings for Emmett out of her mind. She had the perfect boyfriend, and she loved him. She caught Mario's gaze and finally spoke, "Would you want to move in with me?"
    edited March 2021
    Gotta admit, this update is much longer than all my other updates, but I guess the game just caught me into a really interesting story.
    February 7
    02-06-21-5-31-33-pm_orig.png

Bryon's Diary
    “Congratulations on getting into the club, Naoki! I knew you could do it!”. I gave him a little kiss. Just at that moment, the TV started to count down. “10, 9, 8, …”. “Oh, it’s almost midnight!!”. “3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!”. I turned around to face Naoki and took his hands into mine. I smiled at him. “So, now that we’re in the next year… I have a present for you”. “A present for me? You didn’t have to do that, Bryon”. “I wanted to do it! You gave me a date yesterday. It’s only normal that I want to give you something too. Can you please get to our bedroom and wait for me to get your present ready?”. “Eh?”. “Please?”. “Okay, I’ll wait in our room”. Good. Now I can finally assemble that DJ Booth. I recently sold my gaming mat and told Naoki that I wanted to save up some money. A lot of the money is still on our bank account, but I really wanted to buy this little present for him. I’m sure Naoki will like it. “I’m done!!”. Naoki came out of the room. His face said it all. He was happy. “No wayyyyy!!! You got me a DJ Booth?! You’re amazing Bryon!”. “Try it out”. He went to the booth and started playing with the buttons. It actually sounded pretty good for a beginner. “You’re a natural talent!”. “Hehe, thank you, but I still have a lot to learn. I can’t wait to tell the club that I got an actual DJ Booth from my boyfriend”. My phone starts ringing while Naoki is being happy about his present. “Oh, sorry. That’s Johnny. Can I take it?”. “Sure. Take it!”. I went outside and picked up the phone. He sounded really sad, like he was crying. “Bryon…. You have to come over to my place… Something horrible happened…. And I don’t know what to do….”. “Johnny? What happened? Why are you crying?”. "Mom... She got kidnapped... Someone left a note… At our front door…. She's gone, Bryon.... Please… Come here…..”. “I’ll be over right away. What’s your address?”. Johnny gave me his address and I immediately ran back inside to take my jacket. “Where are you going?”. “Sorry Naoki. Johnny called me with bad news. His— I mean, our mother had been kidnapped. I have to go”. “Wait, what?! Do I have to come with you?!”. “No. I appreciate your help, but I think this is a family matter”. “… Be careful, okay?”. “I will. I’ll keep you updated!!”. Luckily Johnny’s place wasn’t too far away from mine. I knocked on the door and a little child with darker skin tone opened it. Am I at the wrong house? “You must be Bryon. You really look like Randi!”. Heh? “Johnny, your brother is here!”. “I’m coming... Please let him in...”. The little boy let me in. There was another man standing in the living room. The kid looked like him. “It’s nice to finally meet you, Bryon. I had hoped it would be in a different situation... But well. My name’s Jerrod Eldridge. I’m your mother’s boyfriend. This is my son, Willie”. Ahhhh, now it all makes sense. Jerrod’s face came closer to mine as he whispered something in my ear. “Willie doesn’t know what happened, so please keep it that way”. I nodded. Willie, who went to sit on the couch. He was just smiling. Then Johnny walked down the stairs. He looked awful, but he was trying his best to hide it. For Willie, probably. “Can we go outside for a bit, Bryon?”. Johnny started to cry from the moment he closed the door behind him. He’s been holding it in until now. “What do I do now, Bryon…”. I also didn’t know what to do, so I just gave him a hug. “We’ll do this together, okay? I’m on your side”. “Thank you… But where do we start…?”. “Let’s go back inside once you feel better. Can I take a look at that letter?”. “Yeah… Okay”.

Extra photo's
    u5OHn6p.png
    The love is big.

LeP5YWS.png
    While Naoki is playing with his new toy, Bryon gets a call from Johnny, asking him to come over.

bbzHNJI.png
    *knock knock*

zILu8nn.png
    Even more 'family' members are introduced! From what I know, Jerrod and Willie Eldridge are no premades. The game generated them as father and son and I made Randi live with them and made her and Jerrod boy- and girlfriend.

kh6LF7U.png
    Oh, I feel so sad for Johnny. Bryon is feeling the same way.

TET95Ad.png
    Brother hug! The only positive thing in this story is that Bryon and Johnny are getting closer now, lol, because the rest is a total mess.

That's not everything! I also got another behind the scenes for you. Only photo's, no text. I hope you get the clue :) This is my little storytelling side coming up.

Behind the scenes
    OUuZRiL.png
    7NMLCGt.png
    vidfToU.png
    NTFChBz.png
    LRsgeYM.png
    ooSxeXU.png
    B1Qjrml.png
    bjDdK01.png

---

cOgLMBy.png
    3tHq6R0.png
    djDnuua.png
    mM9EQYS.png
    0Lx0CAE.png
    OhlMO8m.png
    WM11B7i.png
    YfU8a9s.png
    LhfJUaI.png
    lo0tHCq.png

---

StoUajL.png
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    @Karababy52
    A 12 hour hang out, wow, you were really going for the gold there haha! Jules has hung out with the Renegades for 10 hours now though, so I'm getting there as well, I just keep getting side tracked with my own plot ideas haha! You got some great screenshots! There's a lot of great animations for dancing, and a lot of options too with group dancing and dance battles. So funny that the 300 year old vampire fell flat on his face! Uh, oh...it does look like Damon may not be on his best behavior. I guess you'll have to see what the game dishes out for you in that department. I agree with him though, her new edgy look is very cute and if I were a sim, I'd totally be into Vanessa too haha.

Glad you liked Kira! Like I said, feel free to edit anything about her that you want, but at least now you a base of a cute sim to work with! I'm not even sure what skills she might have since I have played her before, but I don't remember exactly what gifts I might have given to her in the skills or traits department, so she should be a fun surprise :)

@SoulGal7
    Sakura is definitely club hopping! So cool that your game has invited her to both though and you didn't even have to have her seek out asking to join any of them yet. I feel like Spin Masters might be a better fit for her, they seem more fun and authentic - plus dancing and DJing make for some fun club activities.

Sakura is looking cute in her new outfit too! All your sims are getting so skinny, and then we have Jules getting fatter from eating honey and probably because I teleport her places to save time so she's not getting enough physical activity :D I'll have to address that soon and give her better workout habits - she does have the active trait after all!

Also so fun that Bryon and River showed up. All of your sims made an appearance in my game today too haha. Seriously though, so many people showed up at the club in your game, wow! Lots of fun to interact with basically all the teens in Windenburg. Hmmm, I wonder if Sakura will continue to bond with that "bad, bad, boy" Wolfgang. He looks like he has a crush already, and with zero contact with Kiyoshi, perhaps she'll be a bit weak and return his feelings? I have a feeling she won't last much longer in the Paragons anyway at this rate! Also nice touch with having the DJ call in sick so Sakura could show off her skills!

And yes, to answer your question, Morgan had a makeover years ago in my game before I realized that everyone really loves her with her iconic ginger hair haha. I just wanted to make her more of a genetic mix of her parents, which is why she now looks a bit more like her dad as well. She still has those gorgeous green eyes though. Most of the townies in my game have had some kind of makeover, though I like to keep them a bit recognizable to their original looks too, so hopefully you will still recognize everyone in my game even though they have had some changes to hair and wardrobe usually.

@Skeilah
    I knew all this already haha, commenting here on your story is just a formality at this point lol, but I really like how you pulled off the whole kidnapping story. A lot of hard work behind the scenes on your part. Isaius is terrible. Such a monster, and he's ruining everyone's life. I hope he goes to jail eventually (you can put him in an orange jump suit and teleport him to behind bars with the Get to Work police station hahahahahaha) I hope that poor unsuspecting Randi is okay. This will be a good bonding moment for Bryon and Johnny even though the circumstances are terrible. Also Naoki and Bryon's New Years kiss was so cute! And also so sweet of Bryon to build Naoki a DJ table. I'm excited for New Years and Winterfest in my game, but with 28 day seasons, it's gonna be a LONG time before we get there haha
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited February 2021
    February 7: Von Haunt
    oQC8MhB.png
    Roxanne had heard from the caretaker that Von Haunt Estate was one such place that had many hauntings, not everyone saw things of course, but most felt uneasy now and then while visiting. She decided it was time to visit since it was open to the public to see. It would make her feel better to know that hers wasn't the only place that had strange goings on.
    While there she garnered some odd looks now and then. She wondered if it was the teleporting that made them uneasy. Couldn't everybody do it? Besides those silly rope barriers kept you from seeing the good stuff. You had to get by them somehow.
    After browsing the museum mansion for some time Roxanne finally caught a glimpse of a ghost! It was Lord Shallot, and although the red paint flying from his brush gave her a start it turned out there was nothing to be afraid of. He was painting pop art and wanted nothing more than to be her snow bro! No, this wasn't bad at all for a haunting. It really was an enjoyable outing.
    More:
    TlZV0cu.png
    Xas2gx8.png
    TUYsKvO.png
    IY6dqzG.png
    xjXLLVH.png
    Going to respond to everyone in a bit :).

egTcBMc.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    February (Saturday) - DAY 5: Shopping With Sofia

sakura-try-this-one-on.png
    When Sakura came home from the club, she was so hyped up, she didn't want to go to sleep. In fact, she wasn't sleepy at all. She couldn't believe that she had actually DJ'd at the Discoteque Pan Europa. And sims had danced to her music! Plus, Dominic, the leader of the Spin Masters, was really pleased with her skills. Candy, though, said that she needed to buy a portable DJ booth in case she was called to DJ at a remote location. And Joaquin suggested that she practice a bit more, and gave her some advice on music choices. All the members of the Spin Masters seemed so nice and Sakura really enjoyed being in their club. Sadly, though, she was the only teen in that club.

sakura-after-club-night.png

She sat down at the table and wrote in her journal, "Kiyoshi...you won't believe what happened today! I became a DJ and I got to DJ at this really cool club, and all these sims were dancing, and I even made $16 simoleons in tips. Okay, not a lot...but some sims liked the music I played. Oh Kiyoshi, I wish you had been there to see me..."

sakura-playing-the-piano-inspired.png
    collecting-honey.png

Sakura went about her morning tending her garden, collecting honey from her bee box, doing some knitting, and playing the piano. She also checked a site called plopsy which Candy had recommended for some used mobile DJ booths. But there were no DJ booths listed. Well, Sakura did have some simoleons saved up and definitely could afford the DJ booth, which cost $2,000 simoleons. Maybe when she went shopping with Sofia, they would see a store that perhaps sold them.

Soon, it was time for her Scout meeting, so she headed upstairs to change and checked her Scout Board. She realized that she had earned some badges!

badge-board-badges-recd-1st-sat.png
    sakura-in-her-scout-uniform-and-badge-board.png

And she was off! The meeting lasted from 2-4 pm, and she even got promoted to Unicorn Scout and received a little bronze trophy! Wow! Promoted at her first Scout meeting. She was pretty thrilled. But when she got home...all of a sudden, her lack of sleep hit her. She was exhausted and felt like she was going to collapse at any moment. She couldn't go shopping with Sofia like this! So, she called Sofia and asked if they could make the shopping date a bit later. Sofia agreed and Sakura hit the pillow.

coming-back-from-scouting.png

A few hours of rest is all she needed, and she and Sofia headed off shopping together.

shopping-with-sofia.png

They arrived at the shops and Sofia told her they had to take a photo together.

"You know...like the before and after photos," Sofia said, "You are going to be transformed!"

lets-try-on-some-clothes.png
    thats-nice-sakura.png

They headed into the boutique together and Sakura immediately saw an outfit that she wanted to try on. Sofia said that Sakura looked nice, but that this really wasn't what Paragons wore. Sakura placed it back on the rack and looked longingly at it.

sakura-that-is-so-cute-on-you.png

Sofia brought her over to another part of the store, and selected an outfit for her. "This shirt is definitely cute. I think you should try it on," Sofia said as she handed it to Sakura, "Oh, and these sunglasses, too."

Sakura tried on the outfit and definitely liked the shirt that Sofia had picked out. Sofia really had great taste in clothes. Sofia had wandered over to another area of the store and Sakura went over to a table displaying some perfume, cosmetics, and hair dyes.

sakura-had-gone-over-to-look-at-some-hair-dyes-on-the-table-and-heard-a-voice-behind-her.png

She heard a voice behind her.

sakura-meets-wolfgang-shopping.png

Wolfgang: "Hey, Sakura..."

She turned around and saw that it was Wolfgang.

Sakura: "Oh, hi Wolfgang. Nice seeing you again so soon," she smiled.

hey-sakura-and-they-did-the-secret-scout-handshake.png

They did some sort of secret handshake and laughed together.

Wolfgang: "You're a quick study, Sakura. You just learned that secret Scout handshake this afternoon and you remembered it?"

maybe-we-could-hang-out-after-school-sometime.png

Sakura: "Well, maybe it's because I had a great teacher to show me how it's done!" she said playfully.

Wolfgang: "Well, not all of the new recruits are as smart as you..." he replied beaming at her.

Just then Sofia came over and told Sakura that they should go upstairs and look around. She motioned for Sakura to go on ahead of her.

Sofia: "Listen, Wolfgang, you stay away from her! She's a Paragon now, and as such, she doesn't associate with Renegades."

stay-away-from-her-wolfgang-shes-a-paragon-now.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura, a Paragon?" he watched Sofia and Sakura as they headed upstairs, "This just gets better and better..." he thought.

a-paragon-huh-this-just-keeps-getting-better-and-better.png

After purchasing a few clothing items, Sakura and Sofia went across the street to Paddywack's Emporium. It was a toy and collectibles shop and Sakura thought she could find something there for Nanami.

When they arrived, Sakura saw Sergio and gave him a big hug. They chatted a bit and then Sakura wandered over to a table that showcased some statues.

sergio-what-a-nice-surprise.png

Sofia walked up to Sergio and whispered, "Sergio, I think Wolfgang is following us. Actually, I think he's following Sakura. He's over there. He followed us from J & S Clothiers. Luna called me today and told me that she saw Sakura talking to him last night at Discoteque Pan Europa. I think he may be up to something..."

sofia-took-sergio-aside-to-talk-to-him.png

Sergio: "He's stalking Sakura? Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on him."

Suddenly Wolfgang was in front of them. Before they could react, Wolfgang jabbed his finger into Sofia's arm and said accusingly to her, "You spreading rumors about me to Sakura, Sofia?"

wolfgang-came-over-and-started-shoving-sofia.png

Sergio: "Back off Wolfgang! Touch her again and you'll be sorry," he said quietly, his voice almost a growl.

touch-her-again-and-youll-regret-it.png

Wolfgang looked at him and said snidely, "A Paragon threatening me? That's a laugh. I don't think you want to get your sweater all wrinkled now do you?" he said narrowing his eyes at Sergio.

a-paragon-threatening-me-you-wouldnt-want-to-get-your-sweater-wrinkled-now-would-you.png

Wolfgang suddenly saw Sakura walking towards them and straightened up, "Lucky for you, I'm in a good mood today. I was just leaving anyway. But next time Paragon, watch out!" Wolfgang glared at both of them and strode out the door.

sakura-hadnt-seen-the-exchange-as-she-was-looking-at-little-statues-she-picked-one-out-for-nanami.png

Sakura came towards them holding a little statue named Poppy in her hand, "Isn't this just the cutest little statue that you ever saw?" she said to Sofia.

Sofia smiled at her and agreed it was. As Sakura went to the cash, Sergio asked Sofia if she was alright. Sofia told him she was and bid Sergio farewell. Sergio waved to Sakura and said he would see them tomorrow night.

Sakura: "Tomorrow night?"

Sergio: "Yeah, we have a Paragons Club Meeting. Siobhan bought some new gourmet coffees she wants us all to try," he said and gave Sofia a knowing look, "...and it will be a great time to chat over coffee...." Sofia looked at him and nodded.

Sakura: "Sounds great! See you then!" she smiled and waved goodbye.

sofia-i-cant-believe-it-they-have-one-you-are-the-best.png

There was one other store that they went to, which was called Preeminent Domain. Sakura had told Sofia that she was looking to purchase a mobile DJ booth, and Sofia said they might have one there.

They entered the store and Sakura admired the living room display. It was gorgeous. One day she'd have her own house and she'd have a living room like this.

Sofia: "Sakura, is this what you're looking for?" she pointed excitedly.

Sakura: "Oh, Sofia! It is! Just what I was looking for!" She walked over to the sales clerk and asked the price.

Sales Clerk: "Well, you are lucky you came in today, because we are having a sale on, so it's actually 25% off. But it's the last one, so if you want it, you should decide today."

youre-in-luck-we-have-a-sale-on-today.png

Sakura asked if they delivered, which they did. She looked over at the DJ Booth again and then shouted, "Sold!" and plunked down the cash to pay for it. Sakura was now the proud owner of a portable DJ Booth. She was so excited!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The three stores mentioned are Maxis pre-made stores located in Magnolia Promenade, a world introduced with the Get To Work pack. I just added another mannequin and changed some outfits at J&S Clothiers, and added the DJ booth to Preeminent Domain. In this challenge, I have deemed Magnolia Promenade and Newcrest as neutral worlds.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2021
    February - Day 7: Triple Threat New Hangout & Potential New Club Members

gDIfKaM.png

All last night and tonight I spent remodeling VT's house to put a new club hangout in the basement. I also aged down a couple of my Sims, remodeled them a bit and remodeled the Sim that was gifted to me (Thanks again!). These three teens will eventually join VT's club. Some of you may recognize one of them. ;) I've also included pics of Damon and Molly so you can see their features a bit better. All the full outfit pics are their party outfits they will wear when gathering in nightclubs or anywhere else besides their own hangout.

Today's daily pic is just a very pretty sunset screenshot from VT's neighborhood. I don't have any live gameplay for today's post. I get lost when building and in CAS, both are very time consuming for me, but fun! I'll get back to gameplay for tomorrow's post and reply/comment on your wonderful posts asap! <3

Notes
    Triple Threat Club Hangout - Right now there's just a stairway going down to it from the above deck. Once the club has earned enough perk points, I'll put a club door there so only club members can get downstairs. :) Hope y'all like it. It still needs a bit tweaking, but I'm happy with how it turned out! :)

tzErLiY.png
    oMOIhwo.png
    Cyjg1sg.png
    hb6v0O3.png

Future Club Members

Kent Rockwell
    kX2G5Xr.png

Ridge Everest
    kbJq8UJ.png

Kira Kenyon
    WrSOSSj.png

Current Club Members

Damon Downing - Sorry, no Dark Mode/Vamp image. I'm saving that for a later time. ;) Just realized Damon has the same hairstyle as Kent for his party outfit. Opps! I'll be changing that. :)
    EtbRhRn.png

Molly McNamara
    jrXzE8N.png
    @Skeilah
    Thank you! It's changed again though. I posted some screenshots for Day 7's post. :) Yes, dancing with Josh and then on her own helped her reach Level 5 in no time at all. I got a BIG laugh out of Damon falling on his face too! It was just too perfect after all the bragging he'd been doing! :D Well, it really depends on Damon what happens between these two. VT of course will NOT pursue him or give in to his flirts. Though she may flirt back, just a little, for kicks. Nothing will come of it though, if he gets too flirty with her, she'll tell him about Josh. Hopefully Damon doesn't decide he just has to have her and use his vamp powers on her! o.O We'll see how it goes...

Yeah, I'm really bummed the club eventually has to have 8 members. But it'll be alright. I made their hangout big enough, I think, to accommodate that many members. She'll stick with just the three of them for a little while though. Eventually the three I just modified will join and then she'll just need two more later on. It'll work out for VT as I'm sure it'll work out for Bryon too! ;)

Ooo, I'm very curious about MCCC did to perhaps change your story! Can't wait to find out! :)
    Yup, drama is good, makes things interesting I guess. I love to read drama in other people's stories, but not so much write it in mine. :D I get so much drama in real life, I'd rather not deal with it in my game too. I just want my couple to have a happily ever after with lots of romance. <3 But alas, that's not possible at the moment. Soooo, she'll have fun with her friends, which will no doubt cause some drama, especially with Damon. ;)

Day 7: Awww, I love these two, they're so cute together. Very cool of Bryon to sell his gaming mat to get Naoki a DJ booth! What a sweet thing to do! Oh Wow! Bryon's Dad kidnapped his Mom! o.O I hope he doesn't hurt her, although I suspect he drugged her drink. The sinister look on his face in that one screenshot made me shiver. He looks SO evil. I hope Bryon doesn't lose his Mom before he's even had a chance to meet her again. Great update with lots of the aforementioned drama! :)

@permanentrose
    Very sweet of Jules to give Mario's grandmother a gift! Looks like they had fun bowling too before the party. Such a cute couples costume, they look great! Of course the plastics dressed like PlaySim bunnies! :D Nice cliffhanger ending with Jules asking Mario to move in! I guess seeing Emmett and Brittany kissing sealed the deal for her about her little crush on the BFF. I'm sure you've got much more drama ahead with these four though. ;)

Yeah, I have a feeling I didn't need to make them meet for 12 hours straight. I was thinking that was the goal. But now that I think about it, it probably meant combined hours from more than one gathering. o.O Oh well. I love the dance battles and the group dances, they're fun to watch! Most of the time they're in perfect sync. But sometimes...not so much. :D

I changed up Kira quite a bit. She's now Kira Kenyon as you've probably seen in my update for today. She actually doesn't look very much like the Sim you gave me anymore. Sorry about that. o.O But I had fun remodeling her, giving her new clothes, make up, hair, the works! She has quite a few skills, including I think at least one level in dancing, which was good. :) I hope you like the changes I made to her. She'll be joining the club along with two more of my own Sims in the future. Thanks again! :)

@Hermitgirl
    I got a laugh out of the faces on Bella and the others over watching Roxanne teleport. I don't blame you for having her do that. I usually modify the estate to get rid of those ropes. Haven't in this save, but only because VT hasn't had a reason to go there yet. ;) The ghosts there are very benign, I actually like them! They've always been very friendly and nice to my Sims. Great update! :)

@SoulGal7
    How are you liking doing scouts with Sakura? That's something I haven't tried yet, though it's been a feature for a long time. Sakura looks so cute in her uniform! :) Her exhausted face cracked me up, poor thing. Sakura should've bought the outfit she liked despite was Sofia thinks. She could wear it other places and save whatever Sofia picks out for club meetings. :)

Okay, Wolfgang is confusing me. He seems too nice now. Maybe he really does like Sakura and doesn't just see her as a means to get back at the Renegades or a new conquest. We shall see. Oh gosh of all the MySim trophies, the Poppy is one of my favorites! It's so darn cute! I hope she's able to actually gift it to Nanami. :(

Oh cool! Sakura now has the same DJ Booth VT has. I didn't know it was portable! That's good to know. Maybe I'll have VT host a party at the Bluffs or Ruins with her as DJ, she'll get to have fun and up her DJ skills at the same time. She's at Level 7 or 8 at the moment. So you feel Magnolia Promenade should be a neutral area eh? I've been avoiding it because fishing at the pier there is my absolute favorite place to fish.

It's got all the rare fish and they can get Dragonfruit, VooDoo dolls and Cowberries reliably from that spot too. It feels too cheaty to me. But that's just me since I'd have no other reason to send VT there. All the lots/retail stores are gone in this save that I'm using. Anyway, great update! :)
    Update 39 - Mario's Decision

gqcBkYm.png
    Mario's answer to Jules' question had not been a simple one. Of course he wanted to move in with her, but he knew that he'd have to deal with his mother first. Without his grandmother in the picture, he simply would have left and started a life with Jules, but he knew he still wanted to be able to go to his mother's home to help Abuela and see her when he needed to.

"I'll talk to her this morning," he promised Jules. They were both exhausted at this point. Jules fell asleep shortly after. She had snuggled up in bed in Mario's sweatshirt, and she was so cute that Mario wasn't even mad that he'd have to walk home in the chilly morning without it.

Mario left reluctantly, knowing that he had to go home first in order to set things right with his family. It was not a conversation he was looking forward to.
    tJfe81S.png

Looks like someone spent all night waiting up for him to return home...
    80IAu5f.png

Mario: "Hi, Mom..."
    8x3Vblp.png

Lourdes: "Sit down this instant, young man!"
    Mujw1gw.png

Lourdes: "I don't even know where to start with you! First, you miss your curfew and then proceed to stay out the entire night, and then you don't even have the decency to answer your phone!"
    Qqs0FNo.png

Mario: "Mom, I can explain..."
    j1a2Mox.png

Lourdes: "No! No explaining. You are grounded! This is unacceptable behavior! I don't know what you got away with at your father's house, but in this house, you abide by my rules!"
    k7qO8hj.png

Mario: "Actually, Mom, I have to talk to you about that...I know that you're not going to be happy about this, but Jules has invited me to move in with her, and I've thought about it, and I think it would be best for all of us if -"
    1UX31Jd.png

Lourdes: "Absolutely not! Are you out of your mind?! You are still a child, and one who needs far more discipline at that-"
    GXnihI0.png

Gloria: "Is everything okay out here?"
    yG8aYOA.png

Lourdes: "Oh, great, now you've gone and woken up your Abuela! Sorry, Mom...everything is NOT okay. Mario only just got home now, and now he's going on about moving in with that girlfriend on his. Apparently he wants to end up a teen parent, just his father and I were. Apparently he appreciates nothing I've sacrificed for him and doesn't appreciate that he can make better choices than I did."
    nDhVBpe.png

Gloria: "Lourdes, take a deep breath. I don't think Mario is being entirely unreasonable."
    Lourdes: "What?! You're siding with him?"
    NY8fX9x.png

Gloria: "Just listen to me for a minute, Lourdes. Mario is a responsible young man. He already sacrificed a lot to come live here with us, where there really isn't any room for him. And to be fair, there's hardly any room at his father's apartment either. He deserves to have more space of his own. He's already made better choices than your younger sister, dropping out of school and running off with that Lobo boy. And don't even get me started on that deadbeat brother of yours...You've raised a good boy, Lourdes, even though it hasn't been easy, and I think he's mature enough to handle the responsibility of moving in with Jules, and goodness knows we could all use a little more space too. He won't be far, and I know he'll still come around to help when we need him to."
    L962ySo.png

Lourdes was still angry, but seeing her mother being so calm and reasonable, she conceded.
    Lourdes: "You're lucky your Abuela believes in you so much. Don't make me regret letting you go through with this, you hear me?"
    Mario nodded. "Tell Elena and Camila goodbye for me when they get up, okay? I'll be back soon though, I promise."
    w3mTRhW.png

He gathered up the few possessions he had brought to his mother's house, and headed back to Jules' place, feeling a sense of freedom rush through him that he hadn't had in ages while living with his chaotic family.

He scooped Jules up in his arms upon arriving home. "I love you," he told her confidently. "And I can't wait to see what's next for us."
    PT2nKZg.png

(I probably could have dragged that fight out longer and made this move in a several day process but mehhh let's just get Mario moved in with Jules and let me regret adding this needy boy to my household hahhaha. The rest of the day I just spent skill building for Jules and being annoyed at Mario. Jules got her charisma skill up to 4 by practicing speeches in the mirror, since getting to level 6 charisma is part of the Leader of the Pack aspiration, so amongst all my drama, I am achieving milestones as well haha)

---

I will comment on everyone's updates a bit later! I love to see how differently we are all using Windenburg and the club features!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member
    Hi!

Work and other things again, duh. I am 6 days behind, I have naturally read all, so very brief comments . (sorry :( )

@permanentrose , heyyy Melody! So great to see her at somewhere else than my game :) Oh haha about the bunny outfits :p H.. just thinking, her inviting Mario to move in .. does she really want it? Or was it just sort of a stress call after Emmett and Brittany. ETA, I see now he has already moved in :smiley:

@Karababy52 .. Damon... Damon.. how come his profile is so familiar.. haha :) Well naturally he is not a teen and not called as Damon in my game (I already have a vampire called Damon.. with a brother called Stefan, haha) . Tessa.. eh .. Vanessa.. remember Josh, right? J-O-S-H..

@SoulGal7 , oh, Sakura sure is like at home at that club! :) Oh, Wolfie is my favourite of Windenburg sims, not with original hair, tho, lol. I still hope she will see Kiyoshi again :)

@Skeilah , I am really loving the way you post those behind the scenes pictures ! :)

@Hermitgirl , Haha, I loved the face of Bella in Von Haunt mansion :joy:

~~~~~~~~~~

C2JrwQD.png
    (no idea why she is acting up, hah)
    Melody Connors
    Day 3 (February)

7S6CmAf.png
    ictbCYE.png
    hgRrzj8.png
    Morning stuff, she is starting to collect stuff already for her next location in mind, better be the early bird.
    h4ogxKU.png
    9EeVV8R.png
    LezCzT9.png
    Club meeting. Already 7 members, one more to go :)
    x0buc7W.png
    Mandatory..
    GNe2P6P.png
    1waFDGg.png
    Chess with cheating Max , she won 2 times, Max was unhappy. (funny thing was they changed to that other chesstable, but even that didn't help Max :p )

~~~~~~~~~~

izc7x7B.png
    (calling to school, day off)
    Melody Connors
    Day 4 (February)

tUoRUsv.png
    New look! I decided that she has to wear something what came with the pack of the world. (Sorry @Karababy52 that I selected same shirt as you did, gladly in different color :) too late to change anymore, I hope it is okay?) I know she had EL clothing at SE world, so when she lives at Evergreen, she shall wear SE clothing :)
    LLRlklq.png
    She went to ancient ruins, there grows lilies, and she desperately needs a sampling of that for crafting.
    kCA06s9.png
    But looked like she will have to wait some time before those lilies would grow enough, why not practising mixology then, at the small wedding place.
    SBT3XdY.png
    j3GWMLe.png
    LnvlVGu.png
    But then she remembered that at Von Haunt estate had a garden full of different plants, Mimsy wont mind if she cuts some smplings!
    NGdtL9v.png
    She needed fun, but there was a chessclub meeting. @AlwaysAsking (tagging cause of Jasper and later The Dash)
    lRQL0wB.png
    All the way to that grand piano , then.
    fJ7yWM1.png
    utwu3Bl.png
    If not counted that Brytany tried to steal all the attention, it went well. Malcolm and Nancy even tipped her!
    AKLclU8.png
    At home, she planted some plants she allready had growing, to be crafted with the samplings she collected from Von Haunt garden.
    df9O2Gd.png
    Very late at night, she went back to the ruins, and finally she was allowed to do some cutting from the lily too!
    HpS3T12.png
    rVZ7e4s.png
    WPgs92Z.png
    Back home, and very tired, she still had to get some snapdragons, and plant those to be crafted with that lily.
    Splpdqj.png
    Finally!

~~~~~~~~~~

fYzDNE5.png
    Melody Connors
    Day 5 (February)

yuNGvtU.png
    rSjsSRa.png
    She had short sleep last night, but she still managed to eat and tend the garden before school.
    bm7FqBD.png
    NAxIYJO.png
    After school to familiar place, and no, she did NOT get hurt... ugh..
    86MLCOQ.png
    7X8MoOU.png
    Malcolm was waiting for her when she got home.. he flirted wit her a bit, and then left, lol.
    VpgqHNu.png
    Some more gardening (she was at shower, why the change of clothing) and then early sleep.

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member

Oh.. this is more like a picture from the future, but I had to share this, I loved her facial expression :D
    iWyaYwd.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited February 2021
    @Karababy52
    Kira looks a lot different in my save too because she's 90% CC haha. So it's fun to see what you decided to do with her - like I said, I don't mind one bit that you only used her as a base to create your own version. You also have way more packs than I do, so you have way more options for clothing, hair and jewelry!

This is Kira in my save, and I think she'll be making an appearance later this week in my game. She's not gonna be a major character in any of my storylines though.
    9WlXSm3.png

Very nice work in CAS and building. As I've said, those parts of the sims are just as much fun as the actual gameplay for me too, so I think it's great to use things like that for an update! I've committed myself to doing all three tiers of the tiny home, so next month, Jules will be living in a tier 3 home, and then after that, I can FINALLY build without a restricted tile count which will be fantastic. I am looking forward to that, though I do love the challenge of making tiny homes work.

As @Ellupelluellu mentioned, Jules seems to be making a panicked stressed decision to ask Mario to move in with her, in a way to try to bury her budding feelings for Emmett, so you are correct that there is drama in the future. Mario's grandma believes in him a little too much (I just needed someone to be on his side and she loves her first born grandbaby so much that she'll see past his flaws haha) - in the end, they are both immature and this decision is probably going to be one they both end up regretting, but only time will tell....

@Hermitgirl
    I love how you are focusing on the haunted side of Windenburg - I keep forgetting to have Jules visit the Chalet Gardens, will have to do that soon. I love that Roxanne is freaking everyone out haha. Classic Roxi, marching to beat of her own drum, teleporting over the barred off areas (Jules teleports all the time, of course all sims can do it :D) Probably the hovering had the more upset though haha

@Ellupelluellu
    Hahaha, I love the chess game with Max. It's always great when they still lose, even after cheating. I'm glad you can use your rocking climbing/athletic club from last month for the aspiration for this month! A nice way to easily incorporate that into your game play. Also Melody's face is great in that screen shot HAHA

@SoulGal7
    Sakura is so popular! Everyone is demanding her attention, and yet, she is still trying to find the place where he belongs. I think I'm in the unpopular opinion group when I say I like Wolfgang with his bleached hair - I think it suits him, even though it's pretty obvious he'd be naturally dark haired. Or maybe not, little brother Lucas is very blonde as well...

Nice way to use Magnolia Promenade so you don't have to build a completely new store. Even with all the new packs I bought, I still think i have to have Jules live at Magnolia Promenade for a month since i still am short on real worlds haha.

There's gonna be some good tension in Sakura's future, between the Renegades and Paragons, and then her balancing her scouting goals and the Spin Masters and school and her aspiration and all her needs, wow! Do you have a plan for her to take over one of the clubs, or are you gonna have her form her own eventually?
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    Going to comment on everything later - I'm a little tired.

---
    February 8
    02-07-21-3-55-17-pm_orig.png

Bryon's Diary
    “So, that’s the story”. I just explained the entire situation about our kidnapped mother to Naoki. Naoki doesn’t really know how to respond, but he’s saved by the bell. “Hm, are you expecting someone?”. “No..”. Who can that be? I got up from the computer chair and opened the door. Eva. “Hey Bryon. Sorry to come over like this without a notice, but I have a favor to ask”. “From me?”. “Yeah! You see, Jade is sick, so I have to take over as the club leader for the time being. I actually wanted to offer you the position”. “Why me?”. “I just want to see how you’d do as a club leader!”. “What’s in it for me?”. “Well, you can add members to the group without having to discuss it with everyone. You can also give commands. You basically have a lot of power!”. Suddenly I got an idea. “Yeah, okay. I’ll do it”. “Really?! Wow, okay. Good! Can’t wait to see what you’re up to! I’ll tell everyone that you take my place, so don’t you worry about that. Have a nice evening, Bryon!”. I waved Eva goodbye and went back inside. “Who was that?”, Naoki asked. “Eva. Looks like I’m the Partihaus club leader for the time being”. “Club leader?! How did you do that?!”. “Well… I didn’t do anything… Eva just gave the spot to me since Jade is sick.”. “That’s awesome! From pup to alpha wolf!”. I laughed, but actually, he’s right. I’m always called the pup, but doesn’t this make me alpha wolf now? Hehehe. “What are you smirking for? Ah, doesn’t matter. I’ve been thinking about the situation with your mother while you were out with Eva. You should ask the Partihaus members to help you”. “And what could they possibly do?”. “I don’t know, but they’re all full adults. You can always ask, right?”. “It’s not a bad idea actually. I got an idea! I should call Johnny and the team members for an emergency gathering!!”. “What, now?!” “Yes, now!!! Don’t worry, I’ll be back soon!!”. And just like that, I ran out the house, leaving a surprised Naoki alone. Not much later, the emergency meeting started. Jade wasn’t present, of course. I opened the gathering. “Thank you all for coming here on such a short notice. This is my younger brother, Johnny. We’re currently dealing with a big problem, we need your help”. Marcus was the first one to speak up. “You’re basically our family, Bryon. Of course we’ll help you. So, what’s the problem?”. “Our mother got kidnapped”. Suddenly everyone goes silent. “What?”. “Here, the kidnapper left a note. We only have this”. “This would be a great case for my wife!”, Marcus said, a little too enthusiastic. “Your wife?”. “Yeah. My wife’s actually a detective. You and your brother can come over to my place tomorrow. At least, if you want. We can look over this note together with my wife”. Johnny and I share a look. “That’s a deal. We’ll come over tomorrow. Thank you so much!”.

Extra photo's
    nMkdMWE.png
    Here we have Bryon explaining the entire story to Naoki while searching on the computer for I-don't-know-what.

A2btDAI.png
    Bryon: "Oh, Eva. What brings you here?"

2Y9242C.png
    Marcus hasn't been in the spotlight yet, so let's change that! In my 'Follow the Whim Legacy', Marcus is actually the husband of my main character Eliza Hampton - a police officer. Soooo I decided to bring Eliza to this safe, marry her off to Marcus and tadaaaa, we have a new character for the storytelling process! I'm so happy to be able to have Eliza around.

mCCKsvJ.png
    There she isss! Marcus is the one that claimed the Partihaus lot. Jade, Eva and Paolo live somewhere else. I was just too lazy to delete the description hehe. I do have to give the house a make-over lol.

kVkviWL.png
    Paolo is deeply in love with Yuka. 2 problems: Paolo and Yuka are both married and Yuka is a lesbian. Poor Paolo, but this is funny.

5xPEvve.png
    Homework and projects have to be made, so why not do that in the middle of a party? Heheheheh.

dVqNXYT.png
    Brother goals.

t1JE1qJ.png
    So Bryon is now the leader of Partihaus and Johnny joined the club. The last club member will be Eliza Hampton, our police officer. Gotta get them all together, right? :D I can almost feel the finish of this aspiration!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hey all. Still rushing around trying to juggle in the real world. Glad I played ahead a little, but not sure my posts will flow very well. Oh well it is gameplay! Just gonna comment and try to get a post in later :).
    @permanentrose For Day 7 The costume shots really made me grin, actually all of it did. You set things up so well. And oh no when asking someone to move in when you really (might) love another, but I like the conflict too... Nice. I'm guessing it will come to a head eventually.
    For Day 8 Oh no, now I'm going to start siding with Mario strongly after that scene with his mom and grand mom. Jules better not hurt him!
    With Roxanne I still haven't made her house "game haunted" because I've played with it more in another save and it will probably take over her life for awhile and will be harder to actually tell the story I had in mind... I'll make it game haunted sometime during the next days or weeks though... at least before we finish this world. The lights have flickered now and then though.. I guess they do that if you play around with the seance table.
    @Skeilah For Day 7 Bryon's life is a rollercoaster! It is great though that the story is bringing his brother and him together at least. It's a lot of work to set up a story like that.
    For Day 8 Almost done with the aspiration too! That's great. Can just play after that. Will be interesting to see how the kidnapping is resolved.
    @SoulGal7 Your character fits right in the Sims so well, whenever I read what you post I think that. Still not liking that Sakura is falling in with what others expect so much, but it's part of being a teen. When you said hair dye I was like oh no they better not make her dye her hair too! I can't tell if Wolfgang is bad or good in your story yet or will turn out to be one of those misunderstood types. Nice :).
    @Karababy Love the club and your daily shot. It's such a beautiful world. Building and just being in CAS can take longer than a gameplay session definitely.
    @Ellupelluellu You are really coming along with your club and aspiration. I gotta get on the ball for this world.
    I hate that part of the extreme sports aspiration where you have to get hurt... uggh. Well actually the next part was worse, but wondering if that's because of a bug still.
    egTcBMc.png
    @permanentrose
    Update 38: Hehe, finally, the Halloween Party! :D I've been waiting sooo long to see the costumes in the story. Who won at bowling? :P Yay, gotta love the Best Friends Gang! You really can't tell Brady and Brendan apart, haha. Almost like they're the actual twins and the sisters are just extra xD Oof, big fail, Mario. Love Emmett in the police uniform! Stupid that Brittany came to ruin the moment with her jealousy trait. HAHAHAHAH there's the whoohoo-sentence xD And the rest I already knew :3 Nice update!

Comment: yeah, I also hope the guy is going to end up behind bars, but I have so many storylines in my head right now that I don't know which way to go yet :P Luckily Bryon and Johnny now have each other. That's a big emotional help for the both of them. Although Bryon doesn't even know his mom yet, seeing Johnny like that makes him feel sad too.

Update 39: Hehe, and suddenly Jules is wearing Mario's sweater. So cuteee. Hopefully Mario wasn't too cold. Oof, Lourdes is a lot.... Luckily there's still abuela to save the day. Woopwoop! The last picture is so cuteeeee. Almost everything I see I find cute lol.

@Hermitgirl
    Update 7: Laughed at all these people with Roxanne thoughts, hahahahahah! She's just chilling on the other side where no one's supposed to come. Love it.

Comment: Bryon's life is indeed a rollercoaster lol. Congrats on finishing the aspiration! I'm planning on stretching the kidnap for a while. They won't find many clues for a while, so well, that's a bummer. Isaius is good at hiding people, as you know. He hid Bryon for a loooong time.

@SoulGal7
    Update 5: Naww, cute journal update for Kiyoshi. Congrats on earning some scouts badges! Oh boy, Wolfgang is back. He's having a secret crush on Sakura or something? What's he up to? :o

@Karababy52
    Update: Hehe, sunset screenshots are also really nice! You must have put a lot of time into building the basement club hangout. It's gorgeous! The club will have a lot of fun in there. I don't think I know any of the future club members, but that's okay. I like them a lot! Especially Ridge. I think he's really cute.

Comment: I can see that happening - Damon not liking that Vanessa suddenly brings up Josh and then losing control and doing something he may regret later on. I'm curious!!

You're right! Isaius drugged Randi and followed her along from a distance until she fell down like that. Sad thing is, she was ALMOST home ;-; so sad. No worries, Randi won't die, but she'll... Be gone for a while. And a lot of things will happen while Bryon and Johnny search for their mother. But the reunion will be fantastic! Isaius face in that screenshot even gave me chills, so that's why I just HAD to at that screenshot lol. He just has the right face for this role, really.

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you! I like doing the behind the scenes, although it takes some time to make them. Luckily I had the time!

Day 3: You're also going pretty fast on the aspiration I see. That's nice!! Hahaha, Max is a real cheater, just like Naoki :D

Day 4: Love the new look! Everyone is so DJ-like and then there's Bryon in his grandpa clothes HAHAHAH. Maybe someone from the club will help him getting a new look too someday. It's a nice tip for myself too to use clothes from the pack that comes with the month. Nice idea!

Day 5: Familiar place indeed! Why did Melody pimp herself up so much for that one second with Malcolm, hahhahahah xD

The 'picture from the future' is hilarious!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    February (Sunday) - DAY 6: A Special Report

painting-a-confident-painting.png
    The day started off rather overcast and Sakura decided to finish her homework since she had a Paragons Club Meeting tonight.

sakura-working-on-her-piano-skills.png
    SAKURA-HAD-TO-DO-A-PAINTING-FOR-ART-CLASS.png
    grilling-outside-on-her-patio.png

With her regular homework done, she also had a special art project to complete. Her art teacher wanted them to paint a classic painting. Well, Sakura had always liked horses, so that is what she painted. And, of course, she had to practice her piano. That took up most of the morning, and then Sakura decided to grill some potatoes for lunch.

sakura-explorig-in-the-rain.png

She had some time before her Scout meeting, but that's when it started to rain. Sakura didn't mind too much. She had her umbrella and she had a nice walk in the rain, finding some collectibles before she had to head off to Scouts.

Back from Scouts and she felt rather inspired to paint another painting. This would definitely help towards the Arts and Crafts Badge

promotion-to-griffin-scout.png

As she finished the painting, she realized that she had unconsciously painted a pciture of Kiyoshi rock climbing.

"Oh, Kiyoshi...I miss you. What are you doing now?"
    she thought.

Sakura put the painting away, and then it was time to get ready for the Paragons meeting. Sakura was really excited because she was going to wear something that she had bought with Sofia yesterday. For sure, Siobhan would like it.

Sakura was the first one to arrive and headed up to the Paragons club room. Just then, the door opened, and in walked Luna.

sakura-you-look-fabulous.png

Luna: "Sakura? Is that you? Is that jacket new? Pink leather?" she said as she felt the material.

Sakura: "Sofia helped me pick it out, and I just paired it with something I already owned. Do you really like it?"

Luna: "It's gorgeous. You are just rocking that look Sakura! You look..."

THAT-OUTFIT-IS-NOT-PARAGON-MATERIAL.png

Siobhan: "...TERRIBLE!" came a voice from the doorway. Siobhan had a scowl on her face. "I can't believe that Sofia actually picked out that outfit for you. Her taste in clothing is obviously slipping. THAT outfit is NOT Paragons appropriate, Sakura!"

Luna sidled past them with downcast eyes and switched on the tv.

Siobhan: "I mean change the color of that jacket and your hat, and you'd look like a Renegade! Sakura, I'm sorry, but I just don't think you have the fashion sense to be..."

special-report-from-the-olympic-training-camp.png

Siobhan was cut off with Luna excitedly pointing to the tv and shouting "It's him! It's him! Oh my gosh! What a hunk! Oh, and they're doing a special report on him! Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to faint!"

Everyone's eyes went to the tv. Two reporters were doing a Special Report from the Olympic Training Camp, and today they were featuring snowboarder, Kiyoshi Ito.

Sakura: "Kiyoshi!" she said out loud as she put her hand to her mouth.

Sofia: "I know what you mean, Sakura. He is so divine!"

Sakura couldn't speak as she stared up at the screen and listened to the report.

kiyoshi-ito-rising-star-of-the-olympics.png
    oh-my-gosh-oh-my-gosh-its-him-kiyoshi-ito-isnt-he-a-dream.png

Reporters on tv: "Today's Special Report is about the young men and women hopefuls of the Olympic Ski and Snowboard Team. And today we feature Kiyoshi Ito. With his tricks and turns on the slopes, some are predicting that he will be the next gold medalist in Snowboarding. And from what we are seeing, it's almost guaranteed that he will swoop in and grab all the gold this year. Hailing from Mt. Komorebi, his parents are both former gold medalists in skiing. Although his parents wanted to train him in skiing, Kiyoshi decided to try snowboarding, and he has been training for the Olympics since he was just 6 years' old. And believe it or not, Kiyoshi was accidentally discovered in a snowboarding video by Coach Janks. Not only is Kiyoshi a talented snowboarder, but he's become something of a celebrity heartthrob to his many female fans that line the slopes when he is out on a practice run. Young, talented, and good-looking, this hometown favorite is the one to watch. Kiyoshi Ito, quite possibly the next Gold Medalist in Snowboarding at the Olympics. Stay tuned tomorrow for another update on the hopefuls of the Olympic Ski and Snowboard Team."

AND-THERE-ON-TV-WAS-A-PHOTO-OF-KIYOSHI.png

A final photo was flashed of Kiyoshi and Sakura just looked at the screen, "Oh Kiyoshi, you look so good..." she thought.

Sofia and Luna were talking excitedly about the broadcast, "Did you see him Sakura? Oh my gosh! He's so hot! What I wouldn't do to be on that slope and watch him in person..."

KIYOSHI-ITS-YOU.png

Sakura:"Kiyoshi is my boyfriend," she said.

Sofia: "Get out of town! Are you serious? You've been keeping this from us. Sakura...your boyfriend is seriously HOT STUFF! I mean have you seen the looks on those girls' faces when he was snowboarding down the hill?"

Luna: "Oh, wow, Sakura...you are so lucky!"

Siobhan: "Is that true? Kiyoshi Ito is your boyfriend Sakura? He's like a celebrity..."

Sakura: "Yes, it's true. I'm from Mt. Komorebi and we really bonded together after a mountain excursion. I really can't see myself with anyone but him. We have a strong connection."

Siobhan looked at her: "So, you talk to each other every day then?"

Sakura: "Unfortunately not. There is no internet service at the Training Camp and he's going to be there for three months. But we're keeping a journal and when we see each other again, we are going to share what happened while we were apart..."

Sofia sighed: "That sounds so romantic, Sakura...."

Siobhan looked Sakura over.

Sakura: "I know you don't think this is an appropriate outfit, Siobhan, and maybe I'm not cut out for the Paragons..."

SAKURA-AND-SERGIO.png

Sergio: "I thought you looked rather nice, Sakura..."

Siobhan just glared at him.

Sergio looked embarrassed and said: "Okay, well, maybe it needs a bit of work."

Siobhan smiled and everyone stood still looking at her.

WELL-I-GUESS-WELL-GIVE-YOU-ANOTHER-CHANCE.png

Siobhan: "Sakura..." she said, "...you're the girlfriend of a celebrity. Of course you're a Paragon! What I was going to say, before that broadcast came on, is that I just don't think you have the fashion sense to be...um...able to find the perfect Paragon outfit by yourself. I mean Sofia, I'm sure, did try to help...but I really feel that I need to take it upon myself to help you with your fashion choices..."

Luna: "Right! That's a great idea, Siobhan!"

Sofia: "Oh yes, Siobhan has great fashion sense. Now, come on and tell us more about Kiyoshi. Is he really as good-looking as he is on tv?"

Sergio cleared his throat and looked at Sofia..."Actually, we were really looking forward to sampling those new gourmet coffee blends that you found, Siobhan..."

Sofia: "Oh right...and we need to discuss something with Sakura..."

sakura-enjoying-an-expresso.png

Sakura: "With me? Oh, what do you want to discuss?"

Siobhan, Sergio, Sofia and Luna looked at each other.

LOOK-SAKURA-WE-HAVE-TO-WARN-YOU-ABOUT-WOLFGANG.png

Sofia: "Sakura, it's about you and Wolfgang Munch."

Sakura: "Wolfgang? He's my friend. He's been nothing but nice to me."

Siobhan: "Wolfgang, has a bit of a bad reputation. And a new Paragon is a challenge to him, and just another notch in his belt buckle...if you know what I mean."

YOURE-REALLY-COOL-SAKURA.png

Sakura: "But I'm not interested in him that way. Anyway, I'll just tell him I have a boyfriend, and that will be the end of it, right?"

ITS-TERRIBLE.png

Siobhan: "If you think so...but don't say we didn't warn you. The Renegades aren't like us, Sakura, and because of that, they mock us, and do things to annoy us, and be mean to us. They are non-conformist, rebels who are troublemakers. They don't want to follow any rules. They are just bad news. Unfortunately, my sister is one of them. I think sometimes she just does things to spite me. And Max, the leader, is Luna's brother. It's rumored that their other member, Ulrike, joined because she made a deal with Max. He gives her simoleons for her art supplies, because she is too broke to buy them herself. Her artwork is unconventional and her paintings have been turned down by a lot of 'traditional' art galleries, and she is rather resentful of this. In exchange for the simoleons, Ulrike is happy to cause a little mischief and vent against us because she hates conformists."

this-could-work-for-the-camping-trip-thats-coming-up.png

Sofia: "Although Max, Luna's brother, is the "official" leader of that club, he's just a puppet. It's rumored that the real leader is Wolfgang, who probably coerced Max into believing some things that are just not true. I mean Max is just a kid, right, and easily influenced. And Wolfgang can be rather convincing..."

bewildered-sakura.png

Sakura looked around the room and didn't know what to believe anymore. Things were getting so complicated. All she wanted was to make some friends, and this was just getting too much for her to handle. She would talk to Wolfgang and prove them all wrong. She didn't want to believe what they said about Wolfgang. She had a feeling about him, and what they were saying...it couldn't be true. Could it? I mean, she didn't really know him that well. And certainly he would still be her friend when he knew she had a boyfriend. Wouldn't he?
    edited February 2021
    February - Day 8: Thinking of you...

75eU2X0.png

Once again I spent too much time building, but it was necessary. The stairway to the club hangout wasn't enclosed so the game was treating it as outside. As a result the lights were staying on all night and VT's bills skyrocketed! o.O I do have gameplay to share though as well, but it will take some time to put together. I'll be back in a bit to finish this post and reply/comment on all your posts as well. I just wanted to get my daily pic posted now, before it was too late. I'm determined to post one pic every single day like I promised myself at the beginning of this challenge. Hubby always says I'm stubborn, I guess he's right! :D Thanks for being so patient with me, y'all are the best! <3

Notes
    vlA7H58.png
    After Damon and Molly left and the club hangout renovation was finished, Vanessa worked on her DJ skills and reached Level 8! This is a pretty important level because now she can upgrade the booth for the Telesplosion feature!

NnlEPJE.png
    The upgrade would have to wait though because Vanessa needed to harvest and tend to her garden before school. The plants looked like they could use a bit of cheering up, so she also gave them a little pep talk.

YiSxukQ.png
    By this time she was quite tired, but there was no time to sleep, so she took a cat nap on the couch. A couple minutes before it was time to leave for school I woke her up. 8 a.m. came and went and I was confused why she didn't go. Looked at the calendar and realized, it's Sunday! o.O D'oh! I sent her to bed after that to get some proper sleep.

S4nSyFq.png
    (I miss Josh. I wonder what he's doing right now. Is he thinking of me too? Is he looking for me? Does he still love me?) *sigh*

This is the point where I realized the open stairway situation for the club hangout. I sent Vanessa downstairs to upgrade the booth, but the lights didn't come on as would normally happen in an enclosed room without windows. Her bills were going to skyrocket if I didn't remedy the situation.

zINxL7h.png
    I added walls around the staircase, leaving one tile length between the inside wall and the staircase so Sims could walk to that area and view a photo display of all the club members. Right now, of course, there's just Damon and Molly's pics. As members are added, I'll put a photo of them on that wall. When the club is full, I'll take a group photo and have the individual photos surrounding it.

I also discovered something cool! Vanessa doesn't need a special club door, we can use any door to lock out everyone but club members to an area! Yay! \o/

sXgPsz0.png
    Here's what the deck side looks like. I love making plant displays and think this one turned out pretty good. Added a window on the end, the loveseat and finally the candles divider. I love that object, it's so romantic!

PIaWwi3.png
    Vanessa finally upgraded the booth to add Telesplosion.

pFNXOC4.png
    Here's what it looks like after I added some wall flat screens and had her try it out! The TVs were a little out of sync with the booth, but I still think it looks cool! Hopefully next time she tries that feature everything will be in sync.

wVLYa5b.png
    Since it was a beautiful night, Vanessa decided to eat her dinner outside on the new loveseat.

5WT0qH4.png
    (I wish Josh was here to enjoy these with me. He'd love them, he's so romantic. I imagine we'd hold each other, cuddle, share kisses and whisper how much we loved each other until the need to be even closer led to the bedroom and...)

0AAMfxX.png
    (Oh God, I miss him so much. I can't stand it, it hurts so much...I don't want to live without him anymore. Josh...Josh...I wish you were here, I need you...I need you to hold me and tell me everything will be alright. I need to feel like someone cares and that someone... NO! Not someone, YOU...love me.)

RbhLSg0.png
    Vanessa wiped her tears and went inside. She went downstairs to give herself a pep talk and try to think of a way to contact Josh again and hopefully meet somewhere.

W2zbMPE.png
    But, no matter what she thought of that might work, doubts crept into her mind like a dark cloud of despair. It seemed hopeless. Trying to think clearly while missing him so much wasn't going to work. All she had succeeded in doing was making herself angry and feel even worse.

zJotYMM.png
    (Gawd, I'm such a pathetic loser. Why is life so unfair? I need a driiiiiiiiiink!)

qo5Esaw.png
    K9DjfV7.png
    (Why the heck did I make a Rootbeer float? Should've made something stiffer...with alcohol. Why am I so lame? I can't even make a drink right.) *sigh*

M9XEJPT.png
    (Uggggggh! I should just go to bed. Maybe I'll die in my sleep and all my problems will be over. At least I won't miss him so dang much anymore. That's a plus, right?)

OUTFPXZ.png
    (Good Night Josh, I love you, I miss you. I'll think of something, I promise! Just don't give up on me.)
    (Gawd, he can't hear you, what are you doing? Just go to sleep.)
    (Maybe I'll have Damon and Molly over tomorrow...at least I have them. Maybe they're all I'll ever have anymore.)
    (NO! I won't, I won't, I REFUSE to think like that! We WILL be together again if I have to DIE trying!)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated Day 8. Replies/Comments coming up next! Sorry for the double and most likely triple posts. :/
    @permanentrose
    Oh gosh, I love Mario's Grandmother! She seems like such a sweetheart! I suppose she might just be feeling guilty and sorry for Mario since there's no room really for him in the house. Or perhaps she just knows he's more mature than his Mother realizes and trusts him to know what he's doing. Mario seems mature enough, most of the time, to be careful the same doesn't happen to him as his sister and his Mother. Still, in the heat of the moment, teens are known to throw caution to the wind. I guess we'll see what happens from here on out. There's still Emmett to think about too. You're setting things up for some juicy drama ahead, I can just feel it! :D

Wow! Your Kira looks a lot different than the version you sent me. Amazing what a bit of CC can do eh? She's cute! Glad you don't mind how much I changed up the Kira you sent me. She was adorable, but, well, she didn't have a chin. I don't know why, but that bugs me to no end. So I started by giving her a chin and the changes just snowballed from there.

I love having all the packs, except one. That's probably one reason why I really don't miss CC most of the time. I have so many choices from what's in the game by default, I don't need any. I would dearly love some more hairstyle colors/choices though, plus eyelashes and BODY HAIR! Gah! I hope we get that soon. ;)

I love building tiny houses, but there is something to be said about having more room. No way could I have built a club hangout in a tiny home for one thing. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Yep, in your game (and mine now too, just not in this save) this Sim is a very delicious, hunky young adult vampire that looks a bit different! ;) Thank you SO much again for giving him to me! I love him! <3 Don't worry, VT has not forgotten about Josh, as you'll see in my most recent post. She is feeling quite lonely and unloved though. Hopefully that doesn't play into dear Damon's plans for her. o.O

Oh cool, Melody's got a fitness club! Love it! Already 7 members? That's great! I made over a couple more of my Sims last night too, so whenever I'm ready to add them, they're good to go and VT will have her 8 members as well. :) Max is such a little stinker. :D

Hey no worries about Melody having the same shirt! It's a different color like you said so not really the same. :) Oh! Beautiful wedding set-up at the ruins! Did you build that? Or download it? I never thought to do something like that. Most of my Sims elope anyway. I adore the Von Haunt Estate, and my Sims like to pilfer the garden there as well. Mimsy doesn't mind at all and she's very easy to make a friend too. Congrats to Melody for getting those plants grafted, even if it did exhaust her. It'll be worth it!

Darn, bummer she still didn't get hurt. :( Hopefully soon! Aww, Malcolm is determined she remembers that he cares about her, even if he can't stay long. Looks like from the smile on her face, Melody doesn't mind. Great updates!

HAHA! Oh man, I LOVE that last screenshot you shared. Melody looks like she's thinking, "Woo Baby, my boyfriend is HOT!" lol

@Skeilah
    Well cool! Not cool Jade got sick, but cool Bryon is the leader now because of it! Congrats Bryon! :) Aww, Marcus seems like such a nice guy! I hope his wife can help find Bryon and Johnny's Mom. Very cool that Johnny has joined the club too. Poor Paolo! Does Yuka even have a clue Paolo has feelings for her? She should let him know she's a lesbian. Or does he know and he doesn't care? :D Woo Hoo! Only one more club member needed and 45 more club points and you've got this aspiration in the bag already! Congrats! :)

Thank you about VT's Club Hangout, I did spend a lot of time building it, I always take a lot of time building. I'm a bit picky and have been known to build something and be almost finished with it and bulldoze to start over. I change things up constantly while building too. Oh well, it's fun, I love it! Almost more than gameplay sometimes. *gasp* *ducks tomatoes* o.O

Well, I was mostly thinking about @SoulGal7 recognizing Ridge. He's kinda/sorta in one of her challenges, but not really. The Sim is actually a gender swap of Ridge named Midge Neverest. :D Ridge is my most popular Sim on the Gallery and my first ever curated Sim. I absolutely adore him! He was actually made for the Micro Mini Home Challenge here on the forum. I've never aged him down to a teen before, he's an adult on the Gallery and has different colored hair too. But that's all I changed about him. Glad you like him! :)

*gasp* Oooo, I wonder if Damon would do that. o.O I can't control him, so we'll have to see how that all plays out. I'm curious too! ;)

Good job catching that screenshot of Isaius, it's absolutely perfect for the circumstances. Glad to read Randi will be alright. Thanks for letting me know. I figured there would be lots of drama surrounding this incident. Can't wait to read how it all goes down!

@Hermitgirl
    Thanks about the build and the daily shot! It's a gorgeous world! I have to stop myself from taking screenshots of it all the time. I can't wait for Winter in this world. I have some Winter shots from other saves, namely my try at the Not So Berry challenge, that are just incredibly beautiful! :) I know, I have to keep reminding myself that building is part of this challenge and perfectly acceptable to post just screenshots of builds I've done. It just feels weird though seeing as others post just story screenshots. Ah well, I love to build and share what I've built, so it's all good.

@SoulGal7
    Sakura looks so happy doing her daily chores and when arriving back from her scout meeting. Aww, so cute she painted a picture of Kyoshi rock climbing. I never realized that's what that painting was until she said it.

Pfft, Siobhan is crazy! I love Sakura's outfit, she looks great! Tsk, of course Siobhan changed her mind about kicking Sakura out of the club once she found out who her boyfriend happened to be. She's so transparent. I wish Sakura would just dump this club and join the Renegades. I think she'd be much happier with them. Even if Wolfgang does have designs on her. From the look on Sakura's face, I think she's beginning to understand that as well. She looks anything but pleased right now with the Paragons.

Of course, he could just be trying to woo her to get back at the Paragons as I said before, but he could also maybe turn out to be not so bad and back off once he finds out she has a boyfriend. I can't really read the guy right now so we'll have to see how it goes. :) Maybe she'll end up not a member of either club and start her own! ;) Great update!
    Update 40 - A bit of chaos

szbh93p.png

Notes:
    First night together, and Mario woke up at 3am and really wanted mac and cheese apparently. Thank goodness he didn't set the house on fire.
    lqFwZE3.png

Ugh, I spoke too soon. That fireplace is going to be the death of me lol.
    Phce19g.jpg

I took the cursed lot trait away (it still has the creepy crawlies one though) and replaced it with the good acoustics trait. If the cursed lot trait was contributing to these fires at all, I've had enough lol.

Mario went to take a shower, and Jules went to clean up Mario's dishes. Ugh, is this how life was gonna be now with a needy boy around? He did just catch on fire, so she supposed she could forgive him for not cleaning up his dishes.
    kZpB5Ki.png

It was around 5am at this point, so Jules decided to get some air and go for a run. She's also been getting fatter these days lol. I think the honey might be a high calorie diet since it fills the hunger need so fast, and also I have a bad habit of teleporting Jules to places I want her to go to so I can save some precious game play time to avoid the wasted time of her walking, so she's probably not getting the movement she needs to stay trim and fit, so I need to make some lifestyle changes for her. She has the active trait, so she's gonna be very happy to exercise more.
    GUPJ49y.png

Then off to school we go! Jules looks a little more enthusiastic than Mario. He's probably still feeling tense from being momentarily engulfed in flames.
    BZcEddp.png

After school, Mario came home with a school project, an enraged mood swing, and Brittany's sister, Becca.

Mario got to work on his school project with good old live in tutor, Patchy.
    EZASQXr.png

So Jules was left with Becca, so they got their homework done together. Wow, she's so much nicer and way more down to earth than Brittany!
    oslsF6u.png

Then Mario did get to spend some time with Becca before she headed home.
    IrIgwPC.png

Jules' fun need was low, and what's the fastest way to remedy that?
    yyCYMPx.png

Maybe having Mario here full time won't be so bad after all... ;)
    edited February 2021
    @permanentrose - At first, I didn't recognize the daily pic Sim as Jules! I wondered, who is that and what kind of chaos did she cause? :D Poor Mario, first night living with Jules and he starts himself on fire. o.O Becca looks so much sweeter than her sister! Good 'ol Patchy! I really should get one, still haven't yet. Yep, woo hoo is the best medicine for just about whatever ails our Sims, eh? :D Short and sweet update! :)

EDIT: Wish Vanessa had that option, she could really use a good woo hoo right now! :D (but only with Josh ;))
    @Skeilah
    Nice set up with having Jade be sick so Bryon can take over to complete the aspiration and put Eliza in the club. Partihaus - a club of ragtag amateur detectives haha. Better tell Paolo to lay off the drinks for a bit so he can have a sober mind to help with the case.

Jules won at bowling, I think. She has a bit more skill than Mario since she has practiced at Bex's house before. Also if I'm getting very technical with genetics and the Schulz quadruplets - Brady and Brendan are identical twins, while Brittany and Becca are fraternal siblings with the rest of them, but they all resulted from the same pregnancy, which can actually happen haha. They were not born in game though - but with MCCC cheats I could have had born in game quadruplets. The Schulz sibs were all created in CAS as teenagers though. Brittany was not always so awful though. She got a mean girls make over for this challenge haha

@SoulGal7
    Very nice work incorporating Kiyoshi into your story, and of course now the Paragons are more interested in Sakura since she has connections to a minor celebrity. I feel like with Megumi's scheming though, she might have convinced Kiyoshi that Sakura doesn't care about him anymore and then he'll appear in public with Kaori and the Paragons will be like YOU LIED TO US. Just a hunch on where you might be taking this. Curious to see what role Wolfgang ultimately plays too. I like your explanation for Ulrike's role in the club and that Max is just Wolfgang's puppet.

@Karababy52
    Vanessa's house looks fantastic! Your club hangout is making me sort of regret not going the dancing/DJ route with Jules since the features are so much fun (but there is always time this month for Jules to do stuff with dancing and DJing even if it's not club related) and that garden area is so cute. You really build such nice houses! I wonder if she could start writing Josh letters - finding Adam on tour couldn't be that hard. Maybe she can even get the letters delivered to a community lot, hmmm

And yes, in reply to your comments, Mario's grandma is the best. He needs someone on his side since clearly even I'm not HAHAHA. Things will get interesting for sure.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Karababy52

Would I be okay to start the challenge now? I know it would mean I was a month out of wack, but this looks like so much fun and I'd totally be down to see how far I can get. I already have a Sim in mind!

@permanentrose

May I just ask, is your name based off the Casson Family books?
    I love your writing! You've really managed to put some amazing drama into your updates and I really love it, especially with Lourdes and Abuela!

@Skeilah
    I'm so glad to see Bryon again! I've seen him in a few things and enjoyed his character each time!
    edited February 2021
    @lilypadmeulin Yes, those books are exactly where I got my name from! They are my favorite books and have been for many years. I use permanentrose for most of my online names for websites - I’ve even written fanfiction and done fan art for them too! It’s always fun to find other fans of these books since they’re not super popular.

And thank you for the compliment! I really love writing so I’m glad other people enjoy what I’m creating!

And you can totally join the challenge whenever!

@Karababy52 haha I know, Jules looks very different with her hair pulled back, especially since her usual fluffy hairstyles is so distinctive, but that’s our Jules just keeping her hair out of her face while she jogs. The chaos isn’t too bad yet, but definitely having another sim to care for is making things more lively in my save now.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @permanentrose

I really like the books too! They're so human, and I wasn't even aware that there was fanfiction/fan art out there for them! But they were excellent books and I just really loved how they were written, and how the writing style evolved over time.

If that's so, I'll be joining now! (I'll make a separate comment though.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top