Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    *Updated my August 10th post above! Ugh, I'm so sorry but comments will have to wait. I stayed up way too long making the 'dungeon' where Josh is being kept and giving him another mini makeover, then still needed to actually play for the update too, write it, upload, etc., etc. I'll have comments when I get back later this evening. Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night! <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,910 Member

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you :) Yes I have a mod for sun resistance, current one is only slowing it down, they can still burn :) But yes I love playing sulani, and that aspiration is easy. The kava party is a bit too early in list, but other than that, very easy :)

@Karababy52 ,
    --Scary looking place, where she keeps Josh! Oh, red mist, always as efficient.
    Haha, had to giggle to the comment when he got out of the bed :p
    Oh, Essa did hear him while she was outside!!

@SoulGal7 ,
    --What a lovely first day :) Sunbathing, playing and great tans :) Kids also having great time, beautiful pictures :) Love the kissing picture in the beach <3

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

A bit different update, no captions, as everything what happened in that Monday afternoon and evening, is pretty much seen in pictures :)

Mx8

August, day 10

d7l3BVa.png
    The one with lazy afternoon .

uCyV57f.png

bBk34pc.png

d7l3BVa.png

WNZuzSs.png

qKPFmz2.png

6nLy2WS.png

r3URVjm.png

SiDopFe.png

RUghWqx.png

vhHOp2d.png

Pu6Fhsg.png

aPhcOEd.png

8h9sgrl.png

UXhpssM.png

Zr9L6GC.png

iQT5ft5.png

LGP5bWN.png

yWXtP0f.png

oQfO2pH.png

vreEACO.png

j2sDQa5.png

Bonus
    3sFuV8H.png

j5GyxQC.png

DWnSVSV.png

iK6mcfX.png
    And there was their neighbor, Roxanne, who was totally ignored, I noticed her way too late :D Well Roxanne, don't be mad, I know you only wanted to bring them food, but they do have food enough :)

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited August 2021
    Update 220 - Ghostly Encounters

X2vV7Mb.jpg
    The next day, Lydia went back over to the Vatore house, so Jules had the morning to herself. She felt like she still needed to clear her head a bit, so she decided to go fishing and make herself some plasma packs.
    sDNAzyV.png
    14dVzMx.png

Off in the distance, ghost Mortimer Goth was out for a jog in his posh suit.
    hb8hxpF.png

Then he did some weird arm movement and suddenly he produced his ghost toddler daughter out of thin air...okay then :D
    a5UswTT.png

Then he continued on his jog...
    pZnr7hI.png

Where are all these ghosts coming from???
    xm5PL0s.png

(I then saw that it was the Day of Remembrance, hence all the randomly spawning ghosts, so at least that solved that mystery :smile:)

After fishing, Jules harvested some of the local plants.
    wccgBZF.png

She had noticed some planter boxes out back and decided to utilize them, though I'm not sure Vlad approves of this idea.
    Ks4XQCe.png

Turns out Vlad was just thirsty though. Let's see who we can find this time...

Ah, yes, Agnes can be his next victim...
    iyHK8Bi.jpg
    fjZa9PJ.png

Next, I noticed Dell wandering around. Next play session Jules will interact with her, so this is where we'll end things for now :)
    2JM7XVW.png
    edited August 2021
    Similar as above, no captions, Roxanne was just first of many sims who invited themselves in, not all (Sakura and Jules) even live in Sulani :D
    Picture heavy :)

Mx8

August, day 11

4Qk82Dw.png
    The one with crazy night .

sJIVjIA.png

gVKuQMY.png

EJeUey5.png

RjV6AOX.png

0PQr58A.png

18Z7OwE.png

gbuJwRI.png

kEATWAX.png

4u6W8N2.png

wNxzGXC.png

XaoXXPh.png

T6hs3iH.png

M1I2fuA.png

UpQ5eex.png

4lUlSYJ.png

4FQhS7m.png

ipCHYFg.png

jUCK87D.png

nOvh7CB.png

5rgtdyN.png

ygUmcXO.png

r3DES4I.png

mjuB2if.png

vgCVrTX.png

h6eNVvd.png

U347zag.png

FqA1gv5.png

5bhjuDO.png

JqkwLZ7.png

4qWqAPN.png

@permanentrose ,
    -- oh, who is that toddler.. how did she die?? I never had ghost toddler.
    Haha, first pic is iconic, those birds love to sit there :D
    Poor Agnes :D
    Oh, what is up with Dell? I assume I will see :)

@SoulGal7
    House looks fabulous! Simlicy is such a great builder! It looks perfect for them! Enjoy Sulani, it's a wonderful, beautiful world! Paradise...I love it! <3

Roxanne is Essa's 'unofficial' stan. She never had that particular quirk when in DSV. No, she's not still famous, and she did get the cleanse. That's the entire reason why the Studio sued her, because she quit acting, broke her contract. You're exactly right! Nik is a Father, or rather Grandfather figure for Essa. He wants only the best for her. I love him! <3

What a beautiful daily post pic of the sunset fishing! That lot is perfect for getting some great shots like that. I love it! Why does Sakura looked so shocked over the sunscreen in her hand? hehe So funny! Holy Simoly! Rawr! Look at you Wolfgang! He looks fabulous with a tan and all those muscles. Hubba Hubba! Sakura looks great too, but she didn't get a very deep tan eh? I'm guessing it's because of her coloring being already lighter. There's always time for a few more kisses and 'other' romantic activities. ;) Yep!

@permanentrose
    Aha! I knew this had to be a dream sequence! ;) Dreams are weird like that sometimes. They bring out our hidden desires and insecurities. So funny how Emmett picked that exact moment to show up on their doorstep. Hmm, seems they have a connection that won't break no matter what too. ;)

You think so? I thought she looked a bit hesitant and shy, almost apologetic creeping up on Roxanne. Oh yeah, will definitely see Roxanne's and everyone else she turns transformation and so will you. Ellu shared it's by default, coded into the game you'll see them. :) Agreed about that cave and the one above the waterfall. A lot of Simmers were hoping one or both would be a hidden world. There is actually a lot of possible hidden worlds that never became one.

I guess Maxis did a survey about Hidden worlds and discovered they aren't popular. It's shame, I love them myself. Wish the one in Sulani was a hidden world. Rabbit holes are good in some circumstances though. Oh well...I have not decided yet what will be Essa's fate after this month is finished. :)

Like I said, we know you're busy, comments are great for motivation and encouragement, I love giving them. But it's not necessary to go indepth all the time with them. Just do what you need to do, don't stress about it! It's cool! ;) It just makes sense there would be some lingering feeling there. They wouldn't have had a relationship if they didn't care.

Oh man, I have a shot just like that with the bird on the head of Vlad's statue! hehe Yours is better though. I never showed the one I have because Essa took it herself so not a good angle. :D Ohhh, Day of Remembrance. I wondered why all the ghosts too. Glad you got it figured out. However, that ghost toddler is just so, so sad to me. :( Hey Bex, nice to see you again.

@Ellupelluellu
    Yep, she'll need them too for the Good Vampire aspiration. ;) Yes, it was perfect that Roxanne just happened to show up like that. She wasn't Essa's official stan, she never had one. But she sure acted like it. :D Yep, before I fenced up the side and backyard and locked the doors, she showed up on Essa's back patio in DSV. I know! It's a bit puzzling, he even showed up in the basement in Josh's room! o.O Just poofed in there right when I wanted to take screenshots. :D

hehe Uh, Melody? I'm guessing Malcom didn't really start over. o.O Aww, sweet massage and there's Reena. So funny how Melody says I'm outta here, you deal with them. Don't blame you Melody! Kiosk is so handy eh? Especially if those particular plants are out of season. ;) Ooo, Hello Josh AND Nik Jr.! Gah, I might faint. <3 Gah, they look so good. I have to say too that I really like the custom eyes you use on Josh. They look great! She left them? o.O Melody, what's wrong with you? One does not abandon the gift of beefcake on the beach! ;)

More? Yay! \o/ Thank you so much for the extras! I have to admit I copied them all to my hard drive. ;) Not surprised Josh stayed until Melody left. He loves fishing! Glad Nik Jr. has perfect sun resistance! Would be a tragedy if something were to happen to him. o.O

Thanks! Glad you think it's scary. :) I wondered if the rain chains were too much, they're meant to be like shackles you'd see in a dungeon. But in this dungeon, they're used um, very differently. o:) Kat needs to use that Alluring Visage power or she'd never, ever get Josh in bed with her. Nope! No way Jose! HAHA! I debated whether I should include that or not, but man, it seemed that's exactly what he was looking at, so I had to make a joke about it. I had to! ;)

Yes! She did hear him. This update is more like a delayed update, it happened back when Essa was first walking around Vlad's mansion and SHE heard him then. This shows whether or not HE heard her. And he did! \o/

Absolutely LOVE your no text update! It's gorgeous, it's sweet, it's beautiful and so relaxing! Can tell very well what's going on, no text needed! I've started to do this a little myself. Especially love the shot of Malcom getting ready to give Melody a suave kiss with the Moon in the background. Well and I bunch more I already told you about. ;)

Milly is so adorable! Those big green eyes just make me want to pick her up and give her a big hug! <3

Whoa! That was some party! Poor Bob, he gets bit by a vampire then Malcom beats him up. Not a very good day for him. The look on Melody's face watching poor Bob is just priceless! Oh man, and I just noticed Roxanne in the background doing her best dolphin impression! HAHA! So cute how Malcom even wants to take Melody's picture. hehe Such a fun update!
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 11: "Scenic Overhead of Forgotten Hollow"

D7Vuf8Z.png

Notes

No story update due to power outage! :|
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    Update 221 - An unforeseen complication

CpOQXLp.jpg
    Dell had come to visit Jules to make sure she was doing okay. She had been very concerned when Jules had told her about what had happened and her current whereabouts. Letting Dell visit her in the Forgotten Hollow seemed a bit risky, just since she wasn't sure what kinds of vampires were out and about, but she did miss her sister quite a bit so it was nice to catch up. They spoke for a while about what was going on in their lives, and Jules told her how she still wasn't quite sure if she should tell Emmett in a letter about all that had happened or if she should wait for him to return. She almost told her about her feelings for Lydia that kept creeping into her subconscious but then decided against it. She had this under control. No need to voice her guilty feelings out loud. (And we can all have a good laugh about Agnes just laying in the street behind them :D)
    eug1UaE.jpg

Sunset was approaching, so Dell decided she'd better get home. She bit Jules farewell, and the two agreed they should see each other again soon.
    ih0IfOX.jpg

But as Dell left, someone was lurking in the shadows...
    NoXRRa3.jpg

Kat Cave mesmerized Dell.
    OCZmVhI.jpg

And swiftly turned her.
    ZqYHwWj.jpg

She brought Dell back to her old mansion on the edge of town, the one she shared with Markus Crow and Miss He.ll.
    oZXNPZh.jpg

There, she brought Dell down to the basement, along with several others the trio had turned.
    zbkXn25.jpg

We have Dominic Fyres, Rose Douglas, Chloe Tanaka, and one of Brittany's brothers (totally forget which one haha).

"Nice work," Miss He.ll praised. Soon, they would have an army of minions to do their bidding.
    coTYIyM.jpg

Hopefully I can get around to comments later this evening! Hope everyone is having a good night/day :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2021
    August 10 - Sulani - Day 2 - Monday

jellyfish-in-the-water.png
    It's Monday and Wolfgang started his new job at 8am, and Ren and Ken had school. Sakura had a few things she wanted to accomplish today, so they hired a Nanny.

They were quite surprised to see Nanny Darsh arrive at the beach!

its-their-same-nanny-he-might-want-to-change-clothes.png

Wolfgang went to greet him and told Darsh that if he wanted, he could dress a bit more casual. Wolfgang wondered how Darsh was not sweltering in his sweater and tie, but Wolfgang figured it must be the Nanny uniform.

darsh-nice-to-see-you-again.png

darsh-hot-weather-wear.png

So, Darsh agreed and changed into his summer wear. And then Wolfgang is off to work and Ren and Ken head to school.

the-maid-arrived-monday.png

The maid arrived as well, and I guess they have to swim to work. Thank goodness they don't have to carry their own cleaning supplies.

the-maid-leaving-mon.png

their-maid-leaving-on-mon-by-swimming.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    mon-sulani-bills-arrive.png

And we know it's Monday because the bills arrive. Egads!

darsh-gives-kyra-some-food.png

Darsh gives Kyra some food.

riki-also-sad-because-daddy-left.png

And poor Riki is sad because Wolfgang had left. It looks like he is telling his troubles to the bunny.

playing-in-rens-room.png

And Hana has discovered the huge toy chest in Ren's room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One thing that Sakura wanted to do today was to paint portraits of Kyra, Riki and Hana, as she had done with Ren and Ken. It was a beautiful day, so Sakura set up a pouf outside along with her easel.

sakura-was-going-to-paint-some-portraits-of-the-toddlers-today.png

First up was Hana.

hana-was-first.png

Then Riki.

painting-ricki.png

And finally Kyra.

paintig-kyra.png

Sakura was so pleased with her work, and she had painted another masterpiece with Hana's portrait. She decided to move a painting in the living room and hung up the family portraits.

the-new-portrait-wall-sulani.png

She was quite pleased with herself and thought she would have a bit of a snack. She spied a coconut on the kitchen counter, and decided to give that a try.

sakura-eating-a-coconut.png

And it tasted so good! Oh yeah! Sakura is the Coconut Queen. [Note: Sakura actually went and bought 3 coconuts from the vending machine in Ohan'ali Town. One is for Wolfgang, and the other she is going to plant.]

oh-yeah-im-a-coconut-girl.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura gets a call from the school about...wait for it...Ren!
    poster-improvement-turn-in-on-time.png

Apparently Ren was thinking about revising the great dolphin poster he had worked so hard on, but decided to turn it in as is.
    so-he-was-supposed-to-lie-what-poster.png

And he gets a B. Well, that wasn't a bad grade.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Afterwards, Sakura continued on her Freelancer Maker gigs. Another candle project.
    LOVE-IS-IN-THE-AIR-GIG.png

making-another-candle-for-gig.png
    completed-gig-3-sakura.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ren-got-an-a-in-school-mon.png

Ren and Ken return from school, and Ren gets an A, completing his Whiz Kid Aspiration. The last child aspiration that he had to complete. Congratulations Ren!
    ren-completed-his-last-aspiration-whiz-kid.png

They both headed inside and wrote in their journals and then started their homework.

doing-their-homework-together.png

They both have school projects to do as well.

both-of-the-kids-have-school-projects-mon.png

mommy-ren-is-making-fun-of-me-because-he-got-an-a-and-i-didnt.png

Sakura helps Ken first, and Ren is making a face at Ken, teasing him about his grades! Oh Ren...that is mean...now behave. [Note: This was an autonomous action by Ren.]
    tease-about-grades-ren-how-could-you.png

And Wolfgang arrives home. And he gets a promotion! Woot! Congratulations!
    wolf-promo-mon-sulani.png
    promo-to-nature-historian.png
    promotion-mon-wolf.png

These are Wolfgang's co-workers. And Malcolm is one of them! lol
    co-workers-for-wolf.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ken-is-helping-with-dinner-1st-time-mon.png

Sakura asked Ken if he would like to help her with dinner, and they made a salad together.

cooking-together-sentiment.png

Pretty good for Ken's first time cooking and everyone agreed it was very good.

eating-at-their-new-table-mon.png

yummy-salad-that-ken-and-sakura-made.png

Wolfgang also had to bar-b-q, and grilled some plantains.

cooking-plantains.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They had a visitor stop by. [Note: No, not the welcome wagon because I don't think they get the welcome wagon because they have no neighbors.} It was Mele Kahananui, who was one of Sulani's ambassadors. She wanted to welcome them to the island and let them know about some of the local festivals they could partake in.

someone-came-for-a-visit.png

sakura-meets-mele-mon.png

They had a wonderful chat and then Mele had to head home. She lived in the Lani St. Taz neighborhood, and Wolfgang and Sakura were welcome to visit anytime.

having-some-adult-conversation-mon.png

And the night ends with Wolfgang putting Riki to bed.

this-is-what-its-all-about-wolf-and-riki-mon.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Cooking Together - What I wish would happen here is after you "cook together" with your child, that afterwards, they would be able to make that meal, too. But, no, they can't. Obviously, EA has never watched Masterchef Kids!
    @Karababy52
    Nice dungeon/basement! Definitely worth all the work you put into it! Super cool shots of Kat too - she really is a such a fun evil vampire. I had to chuckle at that shot of Josh peeking under the blankets too LOL :joy: Poor Josh though. How terrible to forced into this cycle with Kat when all he wants to do is return to Essa. I'm glad he was able to make contact with her though!

That is cool that you will see vampires transform - which is something now relevant to my story too as you will see after my update today ;) That's a good little thing to know. That is a shame that hidden worlds aren't more popular - I love finding hidden secrets all the time, I wish more worlds had them!

The ghost toddler is downloaded from the gallery, so I didn't create her myself. Usually I would find them sad too, but I was missing the feature of TS3 where ghosts can give birth to babies, so downloading a ghost toddler was my way of compensating since I wanted a ghost family in my game :)

@SoulGal7
    Nice daily shot of the boys fishing! Nice work with Wolfgang getting a head start on his career too. I've done the conservationist career a bit, and I like that you have the option to work from home with that one. Your toddlers are too cute with their little hats too! Gotta love how talented toddlers are at making sand sculptures haha! I really can't complain though - I love how much toddlers can do in Sulani since most worlds don't offer much for them. Wolfgang and Sakura are both looking lovely with their tans too. What a great start to your adventures in Sulani!

Cool shot with the jellyfish in your next daily pic! That funny that the maid had to swim to work lol. I like nanny Darsh's more beachy, casual outfit too ;) So nice that Sakura has painted portraits of the whole family now! What a lovely display. Nice work on the aspiration too! I love that kids can help cook now, but I agree that it would be cool if they could learn recipes and make them on their own as well. Nice of Mele to stop by too! It will be cool to see the family participate in all the island events!

@Ellupelluellu
    What a fun afternoon for M8. The toddlers are just too stinking cute. The sunset in your photos is simply gorgeous too. What a fun night too lol. Gotta love how Jules decided to drain Bob in front of everyone and all of their shocked expressions were priceless :D So much fun to see so many familiar faces too!

The ghost toddler is a third child I gave to the Goth Family, who are all ghosts in my game. Her name is Lucy and I downloaded her from the gallery. I believe her cheated death is death by laughter. Lol. It's not possible to have ghost toddlers without cheating them.

edited August 2021
    August - Day 12: "Who's your Daddy!?"
    Hey everyone! Just got our power back an hour ago. Had some bad storms the last couple days with the worst one last night. We had a huge pine tree in our front yard get hit by lightening a month or so ago. Split it half way down, and half of that fell. Well, last night we had some extremely high winds in that storm and it blew down what was left of that pine tree into our yard. What a scary thing to hear, let me tell you! So glad it didn't hit the house at least, landed within just a few yards of it.

Anyway, I have screenshots for an update I intended to be for yesterday's. What I'm going to do though is post them for today's instead. However, I did update the daily post pic for yesterday. I still need to organize and sort the screenshots, upload and write the story for them. I'll be back later to update with them and comment on all your lovely posts! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3

gwmpX9y.png

Notes
    oukjV8Z.png
    Essa left the house to walk down the sidewalk in the direction of Greg/Grim's looking for more people to turn. A few yards from his home, she saw two very familiar people ahead of her.

"Hey! Melody! Malcom! It's me, Essa, wait up!"
    She sped over to them and shared a hug with Melody.
    "Wow! Essa, you look so different! I love the red hair! And...you're a vampire now? Haven't seen you since DSV."
    "Yeah, long story, but hey, it's so good to see you!"

aertElL.png
    "What are you two doing here? It's not safe for you here. You're lucky it was me that saw you walking around and not another vampire."

lUmSVVy.png
    "Oh, we just came here to visit my Mom and Dad."
    "They live here? I thought the only people that actually lived here are vampires...wait, your parents are vampires?"

ZoM9gov.png
    "Oh yeah, they're vampires and that's not all. Still freaks me out sometimes thinking about it. But even though her Dad is Grim, he's cool."

48q6AIl.png
    "Wait...what did you just say? The Grim Reaper, who just happens to be my landlord, is Melody's Dad?"
    "You got it! He calls her 'pumpkin.' It's sweet but kind of weird hearing him say it in that deep voice."
    "Holy Simoly, how did I not know that!?"
    "I really don't know. It's not a secret really. I thought maybe you'd figure it out after I told Damon normally I love seeing Daddy, but was glad he didn't need to show up since he saved me from that Mother plant zombie Dude."
    "Nope, I just thought your Dad was maybe a bad butt I wouldn't want to meet. But hey, I'm glad I've met him now. You're right Malcom, he is cool."
    "Okay, that covers why we're here, what are you doing here and why are you a vampire?"

rPrO8Ls.png
    Essa told them what had happened, which of course shocked them. Especially since Melody had heard about Kat Cave and her evil ways. She also told them about how she was doing everything and anything to gain great power, including turning people into vampires in an effort to fight Kat and get Josh back.

"But don't worry, I won't turn either of you, you're my friends. Besides that, I'd hate to get on the bad side of Grim for turning his 'pumpkin' into a vampire, or his son-in-law either."

iE4yJOF.png
    "Hey, you can turn me if you want to. I used to be a vampire anyway. I've been thinking about being one again for awhile now. If it'll help you get Josh back, go for it!"

edDyGbw.png
    "You can turn me into one too, I guess. I mean, I don't want to grow old and die and Melody keeps on living. The thought of her with anyone else? No way! We belong together. Plus, I like the thought of zipping around like you do or flying anywhere as a bat, and kicking butt. Sounds like fun!"
    "Aww, Malcom, that's so sweet! Melody's a lucky woman to have you."

paY1wzr.png
    "Thank you Malcom, thank you both!"
    "You're welcome. What are friends for, right? You need to get Josh back from that chick. He's such a cool Dude."

jFl2Ffd.png
    "Alright, pay close attention Malcom. Melody knows what to expect. But I don't think you do, am I right?"
    "Yeah, I'm watching. Go ahead." Malcom winked.

uRCntf1.png
    "Mmm, oh man, that feels so good. Yes, yes, YES!"
    (Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts...man, why does that look so hot?)

VnCNWGX.png
    "AHHHH! Gawd, I HATE this part!"
    *slurp* "Sorry, I don't." *slurp* *lick*
    (Okay, looking away now. That doesn't look so hot.)

rB46gyh.png
    "Are you sure you don't need a refresher on what happens now?"
    "I'm sure. But you should definitely tell Malcom, after."
    "Okay, I will."

t4swQbS.png
    "Are you ready Malcom? You can still back out, but once I start, there's no stopping."
    "Ready as I'll ever be. Yep, do it!"

wfpjbLd.png
    "Ohhhhh Gawd, that does feel amaaaaazzzzinnnng. Mmmm, oh Baby."

6vptXvx.png
    "Oh yum! You taste so good!"
    "Alright, that's enough Malcom."
    "Are you sure? I think I need more."
    "I'm sure, now stop. STOP!"

trlJCnU.png
    Essa told Malcom what Damon had told her, that as his Maker, they were family now, he was her child and she was his Master. He had to listen and obey her every command.

"You're my Master eh? I like the sound of that coming from someone as hot and sexy as you. Why do I want to take you into that bush over there and woo hoo your brains out?"

yaobthy.png
    "MALCOM!"
    "Oh, uh, Hi Melody, didn't see you there. Um..."

"Malcom, listen to me carefully. What you're feeling right now is just a result of the process of turning you. It'll fade, but we'll always have a bond, as family. Just family. You desire me right now, but that'll quickly change into fondness, like for a Mother or big sister."

58vE4rB.png
    "Oh, okay, are you sure though? Cuz right now I just feel like ripping your clothes off and doing it right here, right now... oh Gawd, you're so hot, I can't stand it!"
    "MALCOM! SHUT UP! Keep those thoughts to yourself or I'll tell Daddy on you! Understand?"

*GASP*
    "Okay, Okay, I'll shut up. I'm sorry. So sorry, really, REALLY sorry. You know I love you, right? Don't sic your Dad on me! Please? I'll be good. I promise!"
    "Alright, fine. I get it. I do. I just don't want to hear about it."
    "Zipping lips now."
    (Can't stop me from thinking it though.)

YtHYhZG.png
    "You know he doesn't mean it, right?"
    "Oh yeah, I know, it's cool. Just a little freaky hearing him say that stuff."
    "I can only imagine. I'm glad Josh didn't have to hear me say I wanted to kiss Damon when he turned me. He probably would've killed him since he wouldn't understand like you do. Thanks again for agreeing to this, I appreciate it so much. You're a good friend Melody. I'll never forget this. I love that we have a permanent bond now. We're more than just good friends, we're family."

jBUPGid.png
    "Such a small world huh? Who knew we'd end up being family? Not biologically, but you know. If it's okay, I'd rather think of you as my big sister though instead of my Master. But don't worry, I know you are."
    "I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd never 'command' you to do anything anyway. That's not what this is about. I want, no, I NEED the power, for Josh, but not that kind of power over you."
    "Alright, well, looks like Dad is really busy today. I guess we should go now. We'll be back though. Malcom will need the training, and I'm a bit rusty at it. I wouldn't mind a refresher myself."
    "Cool, okay, see you in a few days then."
    "Bye Malcom, see you soon too."
    "Bye Baby, I mean Essa."
    "Oh Malcom, what am I gonna do with you?"
    "Spank me?"

Melody just shook her head and laughed as Malcom gave her a cheeky smile. He gave Essa a quick wink and covertly blew her a kiss before the couple walked away to go back home. Essa rolled her eyes and continued her search...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my August 12th post above! Comments coming up next! Give me a few though, Hubby will be up soon for work and I need to help him get ready. Have a great day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    So funny how Jules and her sister are just sitting there playing chess, chatting, catching up and there in the background is Mrs. Crumplebottom passed out. :D Oh man, poor Dell getting turned and abducted by Kat. o.O However, LOVE that house with all the red vines on it, very spooky looking that way. Did you do it or was it a download? Whoa, Lydia and Caleb better hurry up and figure out how to save all these Sims or the entire Sims Universe will be turned or imprisoned for food soon. Gah!

Thank you! I didn't even show the other room. There's a locked 'bathroom' area with a locked/gated wine cellar too. :) She is VERY evil, yes! It's fun when she's done the Alluring Visage and everything is red. With the glowing white eyes, it just makes her looks so deliciously evil! o.O I had fun with that shot of Josh getting out of bed. Paused at just the perfect time. :D I feel so mean doing this to him, keeping them apart, but if she's ever able to rescue him, their reunion will be epic! <3

Yep, I'm looking forward to seeing the ones Essa turns transform and then give them makeovers for their dark side. Looks like you'll have a lot of them transforming to watch. hehe Yep, I remember about the toddler when you showed her before. She was sitting on a couch and looked like she was IN the couch because her bottom half sunk into it. So freaky!

@SoulGal7
    Holy Simoly! Over 35K for bills? o.O Love the painted portraits, such a cute idea! Congrats to Ren for completing the Whiz Kid aspiration. Congrats to Wolfgang for getting promoted to Nature Historian! Would be nice if kids could cook recipes after cooking with their parents! I agree! I love Masterchef Kids. Those kids amaze me!
    @Karababy52 - Glad you got your power back and that half a tree didn't hit your house. That must have been scary. Glad you are safe. Take care of yourself. :)
    @SoulGal7 Thank you, I'm glad for both those things too! It was scary, I heard it crack, ran to the other side of the house because I thought it was our giant Maple out front. Couldn't see exactly what had happened since it was so dark everywhere. We didn't know it was that tree until morning when Hubby left for work. It's still out there. Can't do anything to clean it up until the ground dries up a little. It's SO saturated we're afraid the truck would get stuck in the lawn. Plans are for Saturday to drag it with a chain into our field and then cut it up. IF the chainsaw will start. Might need to get that fixed first, it wouldn't start last time he tried to use it.

Anyway, a cold front has gone through now and it's supposed to be sunny, 70s and low humidity until at least next Tuesday now. \o/ I feel bad for our state, there's still SO many without power. Though ours was out for awhile, some won't get theirs restored until at least Saturday night. Hope you have a great day/night and weekend as well! <3
    Short comments this time, I am late again, and don't want to be too late :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) Haha no, Malcolm did not make that food really all over :D And yes I remember when Essa thought she heard Josh and replied, I was indeed referring to that :) Yes Milly was cute, i loved the expression she had after that cuddling :p

I am glad your house did not got hit, thunderstorms are scary if those are huge and right on top. Sorry for the tree. *hugs*

-- OH MALCOLM!! Haha okay I had to laught out loud when I read your captions for him :D Better be nice boy now, do not mess with Melody :D
    "Oh Malcom, what am I gonna do with you?"
    "Spank me?"
    HAHA :joy:
    So 2 to turn yet?

@permanentrose ,
    -- OH NO!! DELL!!!
    Very familiar house :smiley: Tho I have renovated it during last couple of years :) It looks the same only from outside anymore :) I think it was the first house I downloaded after I got the back :) Essa and Nik live in that in my game :)

@SoulGal7 ,
    nice avatar :)
    -- Lovely update :) Colorfull and beautiful pictures, like always in Sulani :)
    I still like that cooking together, even so that kids still cannot cook by themselves :) Nice of Mele to stop by and tell them about fests and stuff :)

@Ellupelluellu - Thanks for the comment on my avi. It is a sim I made for a challenge, and the person running the challenge added cc to her, and she looks so good. I really like her a lot myself :)
    Mx8

August, day 12

g41K3fh.jpg
    The one with confused Molly .

That is honestly the only picture I took yesterday. and as original rules state, one is enough, so this will be the update for yesterday :)

Micky had lots of "wuff" to tell Molly, who looked at him like "Are you really alright? That sounds ridiculous!"

Mx8

August, day 13

hja9IJs.jpg
    The one with a kiss in the night.

Same as above :)
    I have free weekend, so tomorrow it will be regular update again :)
    Nice weekend to everyone ! <3

edited August 2021
    @Ellupelluellu -
    Love that water kiss! That's a great one! And the doggo and kitty are so sweet. lol

@Karababy52 -
    So Melody and Malcolm were in the neighborhood...so....vampires they become. And Malcolm...I saw where his eyes were when Essa told him to watch Melody and her. lol Melody didn't look too happy when Malcolm wanted "to do" Essa there. Geez! Is this what happens when you turn a vampire, they get all flirty? Or is this just something you are scripting? Okay, Malcolm, you have a lot of make-up to do with Melody so she doesn't call her Daddy Grim on you! lol That's three turned. How many more?

@permanentrose -
    It was nice of Dell to come and visit Jules...um....well, maybe not since Miss He--ll got her fangs into her. Oh my gosh! Dell is now becoming a vampire, too...for the wrong side. Oh Jules...this is terrible!
    @SoulGal7 , Thank you :) Sometimes it is the best to keep it simple :) I know one pic is not much of an update, but it is :) and keeps me out of being so late again :D

edited August 2021
    Our power keeps flickering on and off and our wifi isn’t working since we’ve had a lot of storms too so I can’t post any pics, even though I did play offline for a bit. I’m just checking in quickly here on my phone.

@Karababy52 Glad you are safe and have power ❤️

To everyone - I’ll do comments when my wifi is working again!
    edited August 2021
    Okay, our wifi is working for now, yay! Here's a short little update. I know I won't have time to play tomorrow, so I'm saving several photos for tomorrow as well.

--
    Update 222 - Aspiration Progress

tOHl5Gi.jpg
    Jules defeated Caleb in a spar. My progress with these aspirations is slow going these days, but I am aspiration hopping between the three vampire ones, so hopefully I can finish them before this month is over.
    yZtIiZa.jpg

Rowan autonomously had a nice little chat with Caleb as well. Rowan really is bonding with these male vampires - poor kid is probably missing having a father figure in his life :(
    db4Rdyt.jpg

Anyway, I'll pick up with the story with Dell more tomorrow!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top