Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    @SoulGal7 ,
    --Great BD party :D Lucas aged up well :) Nice makeover also :) Elsa always ages up with that Get to Work ponytail, fun to see her aging up with different hair :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    One more mini update from me, tomorrow and Tuesday are off from work, so i should be getting a bit longer ones :)

Mx8

August, day 8

lrEz5QQ.png
    The one with after Gala .

TElJSsO.png
    It was true chaos when she got home.. don't these guys ever sleep?

dRX2On1.png
    GjweOjO.png
    Sweet.. and cute :D Mike is like OMG my baby eyes!!!

vsa3KEn.png
    And up they went.. naturally..

w3kxECB.png
    Mona: "Let's go!"
    Melanie:"But, we aren't allowed to walk thru here.."
    SbLfFKJ.png
    Mona:" Come on! We are not babies!"
    Ehh.. if you say so..

OuXmrV9.png
    To sleep they went.

Pz9papS.png
    Melody also needed to update her social media pages.

t3D9o7Q.png
    zOttFEA.png
    And simstagram picture! Not about wall tiles this time :p (or from snoozing Malcolm.

bHU7Syc.png
    They get to sleep when it was almost morning :)

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited August 2021
    Update 217 - Chess

znfy1hC.png
    This was meant to get put in with yesterday's update but since I didn't have time to play today, it's gonna be it's own tiny thing. So I had a lot of plans for this month that I just don't have the time and energy to execute, but in my head, some of it is still happening. Basically I wanted Caleb to be coming up with a "cure" for vampires who were turned and not born into being a vampire as a response to all the victims that Miss He.ll and the other rebellious vampires are turning without consent. So the intention of these few little photos were to have Caleb and Lydia talking about how that cure is coming along, and yep, you guessed it, I'm too tired to bother with writing the dialogue for it haha. So basically we can just imagine that Caleb and Lydia are discussing his progress, and Lydia hasn't told Jules about this potential cure quite yet since she doesn't want to get her hopes up. They are going to need several new vampires to test it on though, which is how I think I'm gonna get Jules to "turn" several people for the vampire family aspiration. And I love the idea of using hibernation to speed things up this month for the aspirations, thanks for that tip @Karababy52, I hope you don't mind that I'm gonna use that too so I can actually finish these aspirations!

HCCJ3Fc.png
    oArZcUz.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    August - Day 8: "True love overcomes all obstacles!"

gOLIb3V.png

Notes
    LnKHIqx.png
    First thing Essa did when she emerged from hibernation was to call everyone and let them know she'd made it through the test. She thought it would be a good idea to catch up on local/world events that happened while she slept too. Didn't really seem to be much other than the usual.

She still wondered what was the point of the test. She didn't feel much different, not really. At least not yet. However, she was a bit stronger and had more muscles than before, that was a plus. As for the knowledge part? Maybe that would kick in once she actually started to do 'vampire' things again.

GvpoetA.png
    One perk of sleeping so long was that Winter was over, it was Spring and the fish were biting again. She could save some money now by making her own plasma packs. She would've went fishing despite that though. Although it did make her sad he wasn't there to enjoy it with her, she still, in a way, felt closer to him doing something they both loved. It was one of 'their' things, like how some couples have 'their' song.

PK6uc7r.png
    "Hello there my googly-eyed puffy friend! You'll make a tasty treat later."
    Essa continued fishing for awhile and then went home to workout a bit. She may look more muscular, but she still didn't feel it was enough. She wanted to feel like she herself had gained the muscle instead of only getting them through the test. There was nothing quite like 'hands-on' to make one feel they'd accomplished something real. It was a great boost in progress though to what she had already done.

E854lLX.png
    When she sat down and turned on the heavy lifting equipment settings to select a custom workout, there was something new there she didn't remember was an option. Something called 'Super Strength Epic workout.'
    (How did that get there? Was it there all this time and I just didn't notice?)

wSK0AA3.png
    (Ohhh yeahhh! This is more like it! Watch out Kat I'm going into beast mode now!)

coQhcH8.png
    *GROWL*

Essa could almost see her muscles growing right before her eyes as she pumped, lifted and pulled the different implements for strength training her arms, back and legs. How she didn't pop one of the veins now pushing their way to the surface on her sinewy arms, her neck and legs was a mystery.

0ggjquB.png
    Toward the end of the set she was doing, Nik *poofed* into the room and sat down on a nearby stool. He smiled at her and said directly into her mind to keep going, he could wait.
    (Okay, I'm almost finished.) Essa sent back to his mind. She finished a couple minutes later and turned to look at him with a smile.
    "Hey Nik, so good to see you! I'd hug you, but I'm all sweaty, probably not a good idea."
    "It's quite alright my dear. I just stopped by to give you my congratulations in person and discuss your training forward."
    "Thanks! What did you have in mind? Other than strength training and more sparring. I've learned everything else. Especially now that I've passed the test."

Hm9IQh1.png
    "Why yes, you've progressed extremely well, much quicker than anyone would expect. It's commendable. However, heretofore, except for sparring and strength training, all you've learned has been accomplished by reading the Encyclopedias and gained through the test."
    "Okay, yeah, so, is there something wrong with that approach?"

E905kUy.png
    "Oh Heavens no my dear child, it's all important. However, if all one had to do to be a powerful vampire is what you've done thus far, it would be easy for anyone to defeat Kat. It's not quite that simple."
    "I had a feeling you were going to say that. What more is needed?"
    "You must feed from mortals and turn them into vampires."

hvERhtg.png
    Essa jumped up from her seat, appalled at the very idea of drinking plasma from a mortal. It was one thing to drink from a plasma pack, in her mind it was just a different kind of 'juice.' And plasma fruit was, well, fruit! But to actually bite someone and suck their plasma? She never wanted to do that, didn't think she even could if she tried. The idea of turning anyone was even more objectionable.

She'd seen the pain Damon had been in when he had turned her and remembered the agonizing immense pain she'd felt herself while in transition. Why would she want to subject others to that kind pain and experience it herself? He better have a good reason for it or no way Jose was that ever going to happen.

OlPkYCs.png
    "Why Nik? For what reason? How is doing that going to help me defeat Kat?"

T0tLhPE.png
    "It's true you are a Grand Master vampire, but you do not have the life experience as does Kat. She is a true vampire who has sustained life by only acquiring fresh plasma from mortals. There is immeasurable power to be gained by drinking fresh plasma. Plasma packs and fruit will only sustain life, nothing else."

"She has also turned more mortals in her lifetime than you have ever known or will know during your existence. Her power is immense as a result. She is a true Grand Master vampire in every sense of the word. She is the definition of a vampire, a very experienced and very powerful vampire who has lived as one for centuries. Forgive me, but you are merely an infant in comparison."

I6TZive.png
    "So you're telling me I worked my butt off to get these muscles for nothing? What the heck Nik? You told me I needed immense strength to beat Kat?"
    "Oh No, no, no my dear, you do need strength, as much as possible. But, it's not enough alone to defeat Kat."

YSnvOVL.png
    "What about all the knowledge I have now about vampires? All the powers I can do. Doesn't that count? Doesn't that make me powerful enough?"
    "Yes, it counts and it's important that you learn everything you can until there is nothing more to learn."

vhNS6HZ.png
    "But it will not be enough. You are not listening. You need the experience of being a vampire, you need to do what vampires are made to do. You need the power that comes with those things or you'll never, ever, have a chance at all in defeating her. She was born a vampire, you were not."
    "But, but---"

S3w7kju.png
    "Do you wish to get Josh back from Kat or not?"
    "YES, of course I do, I love him, you know that. Why would you even ask me that question?"
    "Because it does not seem as if you are willing to do whatever it takes to have a chance, however small, to accomplish your goal. Sometimes we must do what we do not want to do without thinking about ourselves to reach our goal of helping those we love."

6Bwy7Oo.png
    "You're right. I just don't know if I can do it. I don't want to do it. It makes me sick thinking about it. But if that's what it takes...I'll try."
    "Do not just try, just do it Essa, I know you can or I would not have agreed to help you. You are a very strong-willed woman Essa, I admire your resolve and determination. You have all those qualities and more love in your heart for Josh than Kat can ever hope to ever have in hers for anyone. That, my child will be your biggest advantage. Everything else just helps to put you in the same playing field as her. At least a tiny bit closer anyway."

015cBvf.png
    "Oooo, ALRIGHT! I'll do it! I won't like it, but I'll do it. Dang you Kat, see what you're making me do? All the more reason to hate that woman."
    "That's my girl, I never doubted you wouldn't, not really. The love you have for Josh is too strong to contemplate giving up over this."
    "The things we do for love, huh?"
    "Love is the reason for our existence. It's no wonder we all would do anything and everything to keep it in our hearts and souls."
    @Ellupelluellu
    The first time none of them won something? Well dang, that bites. :( Oh yes, I think that area is much better than SM, it's prettier! At least to me anyway. :) Yep, she's progressing quickly! She wants to get Josh back so bad, she's pushing herself. Essa was definitely loving being out in the sunshine! I myself can't imagine not being able to enjoy the sun. Despite the hours I keep, and the fact Hubby calls me his little vampire, there's no way I could be one. Well, at least without perfect sun résistance. ;)

Yep, I had plans for Essa to visit him, but then he just showed up! Almost like he knew or something. hehe Yes! Bye bye Winter! FH is beautiful in Winter, but I'm glad it's over there now. Especially since she can go fishing now! Yay! \o/

Oh man, I LOVE your daily post pic! That look in Malcom's eyes for Melody is just...*dreamy sigh* What a handsome Sim eh? So cute all the toddlers playing with the pets when she got home. :) Ah, Mike's big blue confused eyes are adorable! So funny how Mona is leading the troops somewhere, being all big boss sister and then they just get put to bed. hehe Yay, no wallpaper Simstagram. The view she took a shot of looks gorgeous! I bet she got a lot of new followers out of that one. ;)

@SoulGal7
    Great birthday party for Lucas! Great gift Sakura made for him too! Lucas and Elsa both look great as teens. I knew Lucas would be a handsome teen, he always is in my game too. Elsa on the otherhand, looks way better in your game than mine. Oh well...That hairstyle really does suit Lucas very well too. It's one of my favorites. :)

@permanentrose
    Ohhh, good plan and segue explanation for why Jules would need to turn 5 Sims. Clever! Of course I don't mind if you 'steal' that idea. It was actually a tip I got from Ellu, so you should really thank her instead. :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2021
    August 7 - Sulani Here We Come - Day 30 - Sunday

hungry-toddlers-makign-their-way-to-the-kitchen.png
    It was the first day of Summer and it was raining outside. Sakura was the first one up the next morning and immediately went to check on the triplets. There had been no incidents in the night of any of the triplets waking up. They were probably all too exhausted from the exciting party they had attended.

morning-time.png

"Uncle" Lucas had been left alone with Kyra. For now, Kyra seemed happy with her sippy cup. Lucas had been watching Sakura and Wolfgang with all their kids and how they worked together, and Lucas thought that this is how it was supposed to work. Both parents helped with the kids. If he ever had kids, that's what he would want, too. Of course, that was a long ways off.

lucas-is-left-alone-with-yra.png

Gunther arrived and was met by Ren in the hallway, "Uncle Gunther...have you ever read a book called "The Frequently Ending Story?" Is it any good? It's on my summer reading list."

gunther-is-back-in-the-morning.png

and-soon-it-was-morning-and-time-to-get-breakfast-and-head-out.png

Gunther smiled and was only too happy to talk to Ren about books.

gunther-and-kyra-reading.png

And it looks like Gunther and Kyra were getting along just fine. Who knew that Gunther had this side to him?

sakura-starts-breakfast-for-everyone.png

Sakura started breakfast and heard a noise behind her. It was Mila in her housecoat coming to help Sakura.

Sakura: "Um...Mom...I know you always make a wonderful breakfast for everyone, but why don't you let me do this today. You can spend more time with the kids then."

mila-is-up-and-sakura-tells-her-she-has-already-started-breakfast.png

Mila smiled at her, "Sakura, did I ever tell you what a great daughter (-in-law) you are? That is such a wonderful idea. Just know that if you need me in the kitchen, I will be here. But, yes, I know that you will soon have to leave, and I would love to spend time with my grandchildren. They are all such beautiful children. You and Wolfgang have done a wonderful job with them. You both should be proud."

Sakura's eyes misted for a moment, "Mom...thank you for always making me feel welcome here. I just wish....I just wish that we lived closer so that your grandchildren would get to know you better," she said, "Family is so important," she finished, wiping away a tear.

mom-ive-already-started-breakfast.png

Mila: "Oh heavens, Sakura! Just because you will be living in Sulani doesn't mean I won't get to know them. There is such a thing called "Simtime" now on the phone. Ren actually told me about it. He is such a smart child. And so, we are going to set up a time when I can call and "Simtime" with everyone. Plus, I haven't taken a vacation in such a long time...and I was thinking that a nice vacation in the sun would be wonderful."

Sakura hugged Mila then, "Oh Mom, that would be great. It's a huge house, and there is plenty of room. I didn't even know about "Simtime". My kids are smarter than me!"

They laughed together and Mila then hurried off to get dressed. Sakura watched Mila walk away and felt like things would be alright.

Wolfgang came into the kitchen then, "Oh, something smells good in here. Do you need any help?"

Sakura: "No, I've got it covered. Your Mom was going to help, but I told her to spend time with the kids."

sakura-conversation-wolf-sun.png

Wolfgang: "I know. She came in the room and all the kids were following her. She was like the Pied Piper leading them around." He looked at her closely, "Sakura, are you alright? It looks like you've been crying..."

Sakura smiled at him, "I am better now. Your Mom told me about "Simtime" and she is going to call the kids every week when we are in Sulani, and she's going to come visit us on vacation."

Wolfgang: "Simtime, what a great idea! I was going to tell Mom about that. How did she find out about it?"

Sakura:"Apparently Ren knows what "Simtime" is and explained it to her and showed her how to use it. I didn't even know what "Simtime" was!"

chatting-together-sun.png

Wolfgang laughed, "Yeah, I guess we've been living without much technology for awhile. Although that hasn't been a bad thing."

Sakura:"Yes, you're right. Anyway, let's get breakfast served and the kids dressed. We have a plane to catch."

giving-sakura-a-kiss-wolf-sun.png

Wolfgang: "We can do that in a minute, but right now, I want to give my beautiful wife a kiss good morning," he said as he kissed Sakura on the cheek.

Sakura: "Wolfgang, the toast is going to burn!"

Wolfgang: "Let it burn..." he said as he took Sakura in his arms and gave her a lingering kiss.

let-it-burn-sun-wolf.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well, thankfully, Sakura didn't burn the toast, but suddenly it was like the whole house had smelled the delicious breakfast and almost came running into the kitchen.

the-breakfast-gong-must-have-sounded.png

it-was-a-busy-kitchen.png

Mila was telling Ren and Ken stories about Wolfgang when he was their age, "...When your Daddy was your age, he loved catching frogs...oh yes...everytime we went somewhere where there was a pond, he was right there in the pond with water going over the tops of his boots, trying to catch frogs...he was quite determined...and he caught quite a few and had them all in this old glass aquarium we had...and then after a few days, he would get sad because he said his frogs were sad, and he would ask us if we could go back to the pond so that he could release the frogs again so that they would be with their froggy friends..."

mila-and-ren-and-ken.png

Sakura had been listening to the story of Wolfgang and the frogs and smiled. She loved hearing stories about Wolfgang when he was young, and stories like this just made her love him even more.

Once breakfast was over, Wolfgang packed up the mini van again, and everyone said their good byes.

bye-uncle-gunther.png

Ren has seemed to form a bond with his Uncle Gunther.

bye-uncle-lucas.png

While Ken has really grown quite close to his Uncle Lucas.

thanks-mom-we-have-to-go-now.png

Wolfgang and Sakura thanked Mila for everything and she told them that she would let them know when she had made her travel plans. They were both looking forward to her visit.

And with that, Wolfgang tried to get everyone into the mini van without mishap, but Kyra had her own plans.

Wolfgang put his hand to his head, "Oh gosh! We have a stinky diaper to change before we go! Oh my word, Kyra...I can smell that from here!"

it-was-time-to-go-and-kyra-does-a-blowout.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

"The Frequently Ending Story" is a sims children's book. "An old warrior and a girl from parallel worlds are out to save the world Unfantastica from an inexplicable power known as The Something. The tale becomes gradually less realistic and frustratingly almost comes to an end on every page."
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited August 2021
    @permanentrose ,
    -- Great plan to fulfill that part of aspiration :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Yes I once took lots of pictures about that area of DSV, posted at that scenery thread :) I love how it looks at night :) Haha, Malcolm can be good looking, just when save starts he is that skinny mean teen with mustard hair. Unless he would of not been in that Asylum/ISBI challenge of mine, I would of not even considered him :)
    Oh, Mona is taking that big sister role very seriously, by bossing them , haha :D But they are all good friends , Mona is the rebel :p
    -- YAY she can fish again!! :smiley:
    Oh , Nik delivered the bad new.. or at least I think it was bad news :) But really , Essa, you cannot be the master without experience :)

@SoulGal7 ,
    Nice morning at Mila's :) What a lovely time waits for them in Sulani :)

edited August 2021
    Update 218 - Dark Meditation

L14ZGZu.jpg
    After defeating Vlad in their spar, Jules read another vampire tome he had given her.
    9IKLggy.jpg

Later that evening, she practiced sparring some more with Tiberius, and she beat him too.
    MCBmRMA.jpg

And then she challenged Agatha, but Agatha won that one.
    Hyo5TwH.jpg

When Lydia returned home from the Vatore household, Jules was excited to show her all she had learned from her spars that day, so she challenged her to a spar as well.
    qhMUYxk.jpg

Jules put up a good fight.
    X6r1ipC.jpg

But Lydia was victorious in the end.
    8Dh8l1s.jpg
    FSmWdYW.jpg

"You're doing really well though," Lydia encouraged her as she helped her to her feet. "You'll be beating me before you know it."
    58nzHlL.jpg

Oh my gosh, she was so sexy during that fight...
    NwDtemL.jpg

Indeed, she was feeling rather flirty after their spar.
    aZtekOZ.png

And because I had full autonomy on, Jules decided she wanted to do this.
    keYKK0c.jpg

She decided to meditate and clear her mind, trying to push away those intense flirty feelings that had suddenly bubbled inside of her.
    BtJ1oZA.jpg

@permanentrose ,
    -- Well done Jules, you are getting better :) You will win Lydia some day :)
    LMAO at the soccer ball, I deleted the thing from inventory at the moment Melody graduated :D I do not want to nuke the autonomy, but too much is too much :smile:

edited August 2021
    I'm just gonna comment on your latest posts just so I don't take forever to catch up, sorry about that. I have read all of your lovely updates though!

@SoulGal7
    First of all, I do have comment on how much Lucas looks like Wolfgang, wow - and the dad you made for them. Love it! Cute bonding moment with Uncle Gunther over books, he would totally love that. Sweet of Sakura to do the cooking to let Mila love on those adorable grand-babies before they head to Sulani too. Love your version of "FaceTime" too haha, it does make those long distance relationships with family much easier to keep up :) Very sweet last day with the Munch extended family, and I had to laugh at Kyra's timing to have a blowout :D

@Karababy52
    That hibernation hack is gonna save me so much time this month, so glad I saw you do it (and thanks @Ellupelluellu for the idea :wink:) It's a nice way to pass the seasons too for sure. I feel like it's been summer in my game for ages now. Did you finish the first vampire aspiration already then? And wowza, look at Essa's muscles! She really has been working hair so she can kick the sh** out of Kat ;) Good reasoning too for Essa to have to drink plasma from other sims and eventually turn them to so that you can do those parts of those aspirations. Her final battle with Kat is gonna be epic, and I can't wait to see her reunion with Josh <3

@Ellupelluellu
    Malcolm's face in your daily pic - he doesn't care that there are three toddlers in the house, he is getting some RIGHT NOW :joy: Little Mike knows what's up haha, he's like yeah we better leave them alone. I love Mona walking them behind the bar, I feel like she might be a handful the older she gets, especially if she keeps her little siblings on her side. She has her own little entourage haha. Gorgeous nighttime shots of the ocean too - definitely worthy of Simstagram haha
    edited August 2021
    @permanentrose -
    Great sparring for Jules. She won most of them, at least. And then she decides to spar with Lydia. oh my gosh, Lydia is strong! Jules still needs to practice, obviously and Lydia does tell her she is getting stronger. But...oh my...Jules still has these repressed feelings for Lydia. Snap out of it Jules...remember your husband...that gorgeous hunk of a man...Emmett? At least she did some dark meditation to try to clear her mind of those flirty thoughts.

Interesting storyline with Lydia and Caleb about the cure for vampirism. Even though that was a short chapter, it was a chapter to think about for sure.

Great spar shots with Vlad, and Jules beats him! Wow! Good going there Jules. Jules really looks fierce in her dark form. And poor little Dill getting stuck. He was probably hiding from all the scary vampires. lol

Oh and thanks about the comment on Kyra's blowout. That was exactly what I was thinking. I was trying to get them all outside and then...she does that! lol

@Ellupelluellu -
    Nice shot of the jelly fish in the water. And what is going on with all these trash sims. Gee! No wonder Melody is upset. And she does some fishing and her Mom comes by and gives her a hug. Nice :)

Melody's outfit for the gala and her makeup is beautiful. Ahhh...and Melody asked if Malcolm wanted to come to the gala with her and he would rather stay home.... Party Pooper Malcolm. Look at your gorgeous wife...and what if she won...geez. Oh geez....Melody's Mom was thinking about handcuffs...hehehe....couldn't Greg just "poof" out of them? lol Ahhh, so Melody didn't get an award. Neither did her Mom nor Essa (she looks kind of steamed about it). And so funny about Judith defacing Brytani's star and then cleaning it up again. hehehe Jealous Judith.

And it looks like Malcolm was regretting not going to the gala with Melody. He rather missed her...um...from the looks of it...lol Ha! Ha! Funny look that Mike is giving them! lol "his baby eyes" hehehe And that Mona...oh my gosh...she is the queen of the toddlers. Does she have the independent trait because she is really Ms. Independent...like no-one is going to tell me what to do or not to do. Her little entourage behind her. Oh yeah, we know who is the boss. And so much for Malcolm's "excuse" for staying home as he had a long work week...and they go to bed...I mean sleep...close to dawn. lol

@Karababy52 -
    Gee! Essa is looking fierce and scary! Look at what happens when she shows poor Nik her muscles! lol Oh gee, and then Essa finds out that all she has done just isn't enough, and she has to venture out and prey on some poor unsuspecting sims and turn them into vampires. Oh my gosh! Oh Essa...I understand how you feel about your hesitation on doing this. Well, if you need any participants to turn into vampires...Sakura is there...I mean I don't have the pack, so would be cool to see what she looks like as a vamp. I'm sure you already have some sims in mind, though. Anyway, good luck Essa. Just remember...you need to do what you have to do to get Josh back. If you do use Sakura, can you change her back again for the next month? lol

And Essa spars with Lilith and actually beats her! Woot! And congrats to Essa for becoming a Grand Master Vampire and completing the Master Vampire Aspiration. And I guess those are perks she gets, sun resistance and speed. Whoa! Look at her go! So for the sleeping 20 days part of the aspiration...did you just speed through those 20 days at super fast speed? Very cool. Glad she was successful on her sleep and is now more powerful.
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 9: "Forever Friends"

NJRBoCZ.png

Notes
    rqQaFnN.png
    (No time like the present he says, go see if you can find someone to turn he says. I found someone alright. Should I turn a friend? Well, she's not 'really' a friend, more like an acquaintance, or...fan.)
    (Stop dragging your feet, just do it!)

Bz4rpgW.png
    "Oh Hi! Hey, I'm looking for someone, do you know--"

IniYX3H.png
    5iCONSF.png
    (No going back now...she does smell kind of...delicious actually.)

lWbDmcv.png
    (Mmm, oh man! YUM!)

iHfKRiX.png
    yq5tZKf.png
    (Okay, this isn't so bad. This part anyway...)

jyOIehA.png
    "AHHHHHH!"

yMtoV0A.png
    (HOLY *BEEP* THAT HURRRRRRTS! *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*)

S6IbdFY.png
    (Nik! Nik! NIK! Can you hear me?)
    (Yes! I am here.)
    (Unghh, how do...I...know...when...she's had enoughhhhh?)
    (You will know.)

jCJa00h.png
    "STOP! STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH!"
    "Mmph, *slurp* But it's so gooooooood!"
    "I.SAID..."

3oiLN2I.png
    "STOP! No more, you've had enough!"
    "Aww, man, alright, alright!" *sigh*

zvSkdRa.png
    Essa told Roxanne what to expect, the changes that she would go through and how Essa was now her Master, everything that Damon had told her when she herself was turned. Roxanne just wiped her mouth and listened. She didn't try to run away, she didn't look angry, she looked... resigned, almost as if she was expecting this would happen to her.

FybX1yg.png
    "What are you doing here Roxanne? You said you're looking for someone?"

ULY8VmD.png
    "How do you know my name? I don't know you, do I? I'm looking for Essa Ellington, the movie star? Or she was anyway. She'll always be a star to me."

m9OvrQa.png
    "WHAT!? Oh my God! Roxanne! It's me, Essa! Why were you looking for me? What made you think I'd be here in Forgotten Hollow? How did you know?"

QThO9fo.png
    "Oh My Gawd! It IS you! I found you! Finally! I'm your biggest fan Essa, you know that. When you left the studio and moved away from Del Sol Valley, I went looking for you. I wanted to make sure you were alright. I tracked you to Conifer Station, remember? I saw you at the Maker's Space. But, then you just disappeared again. I asked around and someone said they saw you at an abandoned house crying and then you suddenly packed up and moved away."

"I went to the abandoned house and, well, it wasn't hard to figure out a vampire had lived there. Vampires live in Forgotten Hollow, everybody knows that. I didn't know if you'd be here or somewhere else, but it was a starting point. And here you are! I got lucky! By the way, you look amazing with red hair! Not that I'm biased for red hair or anything."
    Roxanne laughed and then smiled, her eyes sparkling with adoration.

aS6hFlp.png
    "I knew it was risky coming here, but I had to know you were okay, it was killing me not knowing. I told myself if I get bit by a vampire and turned it would be okay because then I'd be immortal and have more time to find you. Well, at least until you died, but you won't die because you're a vampire too! This is great man! I get to spend eternity being your friend now!"
    "You're incredible! I can't believe this. You have to be the most loyal fan in the world. You're crazy too, you know that right?"
    "No I'm not, I just love you. That's all. Not, that way, don't worry. I know you have a boyfriend. Is he here too? He must be, everybody knows how much you love him."
    "Well, about Josh...no, he's not here...but, he's the reason I'm here...it's...complicated."

Is4vb6N.png
    "It's okay, you don't have to tell me about it now. We have forever! I'm just glad I finally found you."
    "Oh Roxanne, I'm so, so sorry. You have no idea...you, you're so sweet and so..."
    (Naïve? Delusional? Silly? Insane?)
    "Gah! Oh, come here."

iC5ftJO.png
    Nik smiled watching the reunion between the two friends. He was glad Essa's first time turning another into a vampire had turned out to be someone she knew. It was always easier that way. Would she be as lucky next time? Probably not. But he hoped it would help give her the confidence she needed to continue onward and reach her potential power.
    (That's my girl...)

Comments coming up next! Hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @SoulGal7
    Very cool both Uncles have jumped right in to spend time with their nieces/nephews. I had a feeling Gunther was into books. I never played him before, but he just looks like a creative Sim to me. Very sweet of Sakura to make breakfast for everyone so Mila could have a break. Love the talk they had too. Cute how Ren told Grandma about 'Simtime.' Aww, yep, Wolfgang is right, there's more important things than burnt toast. ;) Very sweet story Mila shared about Wolfgang and the frogs. Opps, minor delay leaving Grandma's house, gee thanks Kyra! :D

Oh man, I've had muscular females in my game before, but none of them looked like Essa. She's a beast! o.O Remember how Coral looked that one time in your challenge? I think Essa looks similar. :) Oh cool, thanks for permission to turn Sakura! I do have plans for a couple Sims that Essa will turn, but mostly I'm just going by whoever is around when she goes 'hunting.' If Sakura shows up in FH, she'll definitely be a target now! Thanks! And yes, I'll turn her back to a mortal after this month is finished, or the aspiration is anyway. :)

Thanks about the aspiration! I can't believe how fast these are going. Well, hibernating really, really helped speed that one up. I was worried she wouldn't be able to do it otherwise, so went ahead and got it done that way. Yes, all their needs are frozen while they hibernate. She only had to get out to pay her bills and take care of the garden. It took about an hour and 30 minutes to speed through 20 Days. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Yes! I saw all those, they were fantastic! Love that thread. Oh yeah, he's definitely NOT good looking as his Maxis default self. But with the makeover you gave him he looks so handsome! Much, much better! :) Mona's the big sister rebel alright! I love her, love all of them! <3

I don't know how much fishing she'll be doing now though since Nik told her she needs to get her sustenance from mortals. But, I'm sure she'll make time for it here and there. Just to feel a bit closer to Josh. I'm very surprised he has not shown up at either fishing spot. He always has in other worlds. Well, of course Kat has him under her control doing 'other' things, if you get my drift... She probably keeps a short leash on him so he doesn't realize what's happened to him and try to get away.

It was bad news to her, yes, very bad news! But she's beginning to understand now what Nik means and why it's necessary.

@permanentrose
    Good job beating Tiberius Jules! You'll get Agatha soon too. Thought perhaps she wouldn't beat Lydia, yet. But that will happen soon too, I'm sure of it. Uh oh, better rein in those feelings Jules. Essa knows just how you feel though, she struggled with that herself with Damon. o.O But it's faded now. I understand she'll always have feelings for Lydia though, just as Damon will for Essa. I imagine it's even stronger for these two since they had a 'real' relationship unlike Damon and Essa. Let it go though girls, leave the past where it belongs. Good idea doing the dark meditation to help clear her mind. :)

No worries about just commenting on the last one. Whatever you have time for is cool. :) You're welcome! It's a great way to get through those 20 days quickly! It'll help with the Good Vampire aspiration too for the part where they have to go 5 days without taking a deep drink. Although, that's not as tough to handle. If you can play 5 days before the month ends, which shouldn't be too hard. I might still use hibernate for that though.

But, yes, Essa has completed the Master Vampire aspiration and is working on Vampire family now. :) Thanks about the reason for the need to turn Sims! I have to thank Ellu for the inspiration with that as well! I guess you could call her my muse! <3 I can't wait for the battle between Essa and Kat too! I miss Josh...
    edited August 2021
    August 8 - Island In The Sun - House Tour

island-home-sulani.png
    And here they are flying over the island of Sulani. And they can almost see their new house on Key Point in Mua Pel'am. Oh they are excited!

moving-to-this-lot-in-sulani.png

They landed safely and the transport boat to their island was loaded with their belongings. And soon, they were off. The house was furnished, so all they had to worry about was their personal clothing, and, of course, Sakura had brought some paintings and photos along to hang up. The owners of the house were spending some time in Henford-on-Bagley with their cousins, the Watsons, who had recently inherited an estate farm there. The house that Sakura and Wolfgang were renting was an off-the-grid residence, with a dew collector, solar panels and wind turbines. items they were very familiar with having lived in Evergreen Harbor. All of the appliances were eco-friendly, and there would be enough solar energy to power the laptop, television and stereo that came with the house. Because the owners had left before planting season, there was no garden; however, they did tell Sakura that she was more than welcome to plant some crops. Both Wolfgang and Sakura were looking forward to planting fresh fruits and vegetables and sampling some of the island's local fare.

arrival-in-sulani.png

And soon they were at the house, and their belongings were unpacked onto the beach. They headed up to the house, and Sakura and Wolfgang were speechless. As stated by the owners, the house was on an island, but what they failed to mention was all of the incredible views that you had from every side. It was really a paradise.

the-front-view.png

This was the view from the front of the house.

the-back-view.png

And this was the view from the back of the house. Sakura couldn't quite make it out, but thought she saw a waterfall on the other island across from theirs.

front-of-the-house.png

The house itself was two levels, with the bedrooms on the upper level accessible by stairs. Sakura was very excited that there were stairs for Kyra, Riki and Hana to climb by themselves.

front-porch-area-sulani.png

At the front, was a nice porch where they could sit out at night.

side-of-house-left-sulani.png

View of the left-side of the house.

side-of-house-right-sulani.png

View of the right-side of the house.

back-of-house-sulani.png

And, the deck at the back of the house.

There was a door leading to the inside, so they decided to head inside and explore.

entryway-with-desk-and-laptop-and-small-bathroom-sulani.png

There was a small office when you entered the house, and towards the back was a 2-piece bathroom.

They rounded the corner to the right, and came upon a large table with chairs. It was a combined living and dining area.

dining-living-area.png

living-room-with-tv-sulani.png

Through the archways on either side was the kitchen.

kitchen-sulani-1.png

And the door to the back deck.

kitchen-suani-2-door-to-deck.png

They headed out through the front door and headed up the stairs.

stairs-to-upstairs-deck-area.png

The stairs led to an upper balcony that had a seating area and chess table. To the right was a door which led to the bedrooms.

hallway-to-bedrooms.png

The first room on the left, was Kyra, Riki and Hana's room. It was a little small, but it had everything they needed. Plus, Sakura already knew that they would be spending most of their time outdoors.

toddler-room-sulani.png

Straight in front was Ken's room, decorated in shades of green.

kens-room-sulani-1.png

kens-rooms-sulani-2.png

And through the archway to Ren's room. decorated in shades of blue.

rens-room-sulani-1.png

rens-room-sulani-2.png

Across the hall from Ren's room is the main bathroom.

main-bathroom-sulani-1.png

main-bathroom-sulani-2.png

And at the end of the hall was Sakura and Wolfgang's bedroom. It was perfect.

wolfgang-and-sakura-s-room-sulani.png

master-bedroom-sulani-2.png

And, of course, the gorgeous outdoor deck.

back-patio-onto-the-water.png

And it didn't take them very long to get into a Sulani state of mind and change into some tropical clothes. Sul Sul Sulani!

solani-arrive-with-new-clothes.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

"Island in the Sun", Harry Belafonte, 1957.

The Watson Family are a pre-made family who live in Henford-on-Bagley.

The house I used is by Simlicy, but I changed all of the appliances and lighting in the house to be off-the-grid. An upstairs office was converted to the triplets' room. Ren and Ken's room, although separate, has an archway between the two rooms. I added the hot tub, the water toys, the eco-living items such as solar panels, and expanded the outdoor back deck. There was a downstairs laundry room at the entrance, which I changed into a small office. Sakura and Wolfgang certainly have the funds to afford a larger residence, but I liked the coziness of this one. If they have any visitors who come on vacation, they will use Ren's room and another bed will be placed in with Ken temporarily. It will work out. Lot traits are Oceanic Paradise, Child's Play and Natural Well, and the lot challenge is Off-The-Grid. I do undo the Off-The-Grid lot trait from time to time so they can use the phone to hire a service, or update their social media, but most of the time it is on.

The original house by Simlicy. Available for download in the gallery. No cc.

simlicy-photo-credit-sulani-build.png

And some overhead shots of the renovated house when the garden is planted.

Main level:

main-level.png

Upper level:

upper-level-rev.png
    edited August 2021
    Update 219 - A naughty encounter

3DQX6Bu.jpg
    After meditating, Jules walked down to the basement, ready to go to bed. She was surprised to find Lydia still awake though.
    L409zjD.jpg

"Really, thank you so much for all you've done for me," Jules told Lydia earnestly. "From helping me navigate being a new vampire and for just being such a good friend. I really can't express just how thankful I am for you right now."
    57fVNuh.jpg

Before Jules could process what was happening, Lydia had leaned into kiss her.
    NIedOJA.jpg

Jules pulled away, feeling stunned, but a warm feeling spread throughout her whole body.
    IcZU3Cw.jpg

She meant to protest, but Lydia began to lead her across the basement, and Jules couldn't help but to follow, suddenly overcome with desire.
    iNDeIzW.jpg

Lydia had quite the naughty idea...
    Bh0pNbO.jpg

And Jules just couldn't bring herself to say no...
    q4oqbqp.jpg

The look of pure lust and desire on Lydia's face sealed the deal. It had been much too long since she'd been desired...
    aDnYqUE.jpg
    kTWwg9S.jpg

As the coffin spilled them out onto the ground, the two began to laugh and Jules felt a sense of euphoria, and she felt a strange hazy feeling engulf her, almost like she was disconnected from her body.
    9YTt26t.jpg

As she reached her arms up to embrace Lydia, something didn't feel quite right. In the back of her mind, something tugged her away from the moment...
    0DULZ0S.jpg

Suddenly, she woke up, flinging herself up from her coffin and trying to make sense of the erotic dream her brain had just concocted.
    GW57mHU.jpg
    zYMgSOW.jpg

She walked outside, gulping in the fresh air, trying to clear her mind, overcome with a sense of guilt. She stared out at the still water, watching the moonlight glimmer off the surface, missing Emmett fiercely.
    hn3dkhy.jpg

--
    So I had to do a coffin woohoo once this month, LOL, which is how this little dream sequence came to be. I did not save this though, as it was just too sad to "save" Jules cheating on Emmett, so this truly was just all a dream. Funnily enough though, just as Jules went down to the basement, Emmett actually did show up on the doorstep, as if he knew what was about to happen and wanted to come win his woman back :D

EQFnSZd.jpg

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you :) Yes I loved the first pic too, it was a bit too bright, as they were standing right below the ceiling lamp :) Yep, Mona will take her role as big sister, very seriously :D
    -- haha, just a dream, good :p I was for moment that "Jules, you did not...." And funny how Emmet was there at the same time :p

@SoulGal7 ,
    Thank you :) yes there is so much trash in beach. Tho I need to remove one mod of mine for a moment to complete te aspiration, but not now.. I just hope I remember to remove it later :p Haha, maybe Greg just could not poof out from handcuffs :p Ladies all looked a bit cranky after gala, I just did not get all in same shot :p Mona has that charmer trait, but she indeed inherited some traits from his parents, (not sure is that vanilla or a mod?) , I have to look what those inherited traits are :)
    -- I love the new house, they have great views <3

@Karababy52 ,
    Yes, I know now she does not need to fish that much, but she still does need to drink , so extra Plasma bags aren't bad idea :)
    -- Oh, Roxanne :D Would be perfect stan to Essa, acts like Bob to Melody :D And now.. immortal stan :joy: And a bit silly too, didn't she show up in past like being in her home? :p I wonder why Nik actually cares so much.. I would understand Damon, after all he has past with her :)

edited August 2021
    @permanentrose -
    When I saw Lydia leading Jules to the coffin, of course I knew what was going to happen....but I was like....Nooooooo! I thought that Lydia had Jules under a spell first, and I was thinking oh my gosh poor Emmett. But then it turned out to be a dream...thank goodness there. Yes, Jules probably has some lingering feelings still for Lydia...I mean, they were a couple. Glad it was a dream. Emmett has been hurt enough, and he has been so good to Jules. And so glad he showed up at her door...lol...he's come to claim his wife! Hands off Lydia! And he brought Pickles along, too, for added support. hehehe I am sorry, I can't remember, but did Jules ever tell Emmett about Lydia? Perhaps it's her feelings of guilt haunting her in that dream, too. And I love that pose after coffin woohoo, it's like the dumpster woohoo pose. I think it's sweet.

Mx8

August, day 9

P5jNSWH.png
    The one with kava root .

cGrtnCd.png
    I was wrong, malcolm had a day off, so all slept for long..

BOYOFOM.png
    If not counted this furrball, who was the only one awake <3

qzh9Izk.png
    Melody was first up, and took a long bath.

47Y4DmD.png
    And plants were ready for harvest.

Ffqj72n.png
    G9AsGoN.png
    Oh Malcolm was up too, sorry dude, you are not allowed to collect those toys anymore.. :p

Ln1YFxH.png
    Come on.. not that hard!!
    UpPPsRc.png
    Or it is :joy:
    Melody: "Do not even think of using that bread again, there is sand in the floor!"

lLQQKsG.png
    Melody:"See! Now when you made it again, you levelled up on cooking! "
    Malcolm:"....."

jOaJ7Nm.png
    Aww.. nice <3

B0dtwbM.png
    Malcolm:"What? Who is she?"
    She is Reena, Roxanne's and River's daughter, Malcolm's stan :joy:

Ve8Gkf0.png
    Oh , you again, it was Joey yesterday..

8cqvqUg.png
    Trio woke up to eat too.

4B5MTFq.png
    Reena (to Melody) : " I would die for a hug with you!1"
    Melody: "Eh sorry, not in a mood for hugging today.."
    Malcolm:"Weren't you supposed to be my sstan?"
    Reena:" Yeah, but she is more famous!! You can have the fat dude"
    Malcolm:"Who?"

GrU55BQ.png
    Oh... Bob!!
    Melody: "You deal with them, I need to go.."
    Malcolm:"Oh with pleasure.."

6cn0ORv.png
    So, Melody escaped..
    7TqojZV.png
    And oh boy , Malcolm has his fun :joy:

d6Ri3iv.png
    It was cloudy, but looks like sun is coming back soon..
    x4LlwQB.png
    yes, all sunsihe when she got out of water, she ordered Kava roots, .. okay breaking my own rules again, but I just want the party done :D

vKIhM83.png
    Then back to Mua Pel'am.. to do some fishing..
    And she spawned right next to these dudes :D Hi Nik And Josh :D

te345hZ.png
    They dfished side by side for some time, but other sims started to come near..

dE5ZhPg.png
    SUcklVw.png
    Okay, no offence to those dudes, they were okay, but she really needs some privacy from fans :)

Extra shots for @Karababy52 , they stayed there like this for a long time, I am glad Nik tolerates sun:p
    BoOy9Vj.png
    Za2tiKg.png

C04MUoA.png
    Nik left finally
    U0qVMdY.png
    Josh was there untill Melody left :)

edited August 2021
    @Ellupelluellu -
    Nice cover shot of Melody and that ripe fruit. For the kava root, since you are on Mua Pel'am, there is one there, which Wolfgang just found yesterday, near the Caldera Camp house, and pineapple. Melody's garden looks really nice. Are Melody's plants in a covered area? Because I had Sakura plant mushrooms and carrots, potatoes, etc. and they are not blooming, just lumps in the planter. I may have to switch planters, as these are those eco-planters...maybe that's the problem. Grrr...why can't the plants behave? Funny, how Wolfgang's stan just walked right into the house. And there is Kyoshi, the gardener...in my game I signed him up for a class in Biology...so I guess that makes sense that he would be a gardener. And Malcolm torments poor Bob. And hi Josh...and Nik (his brother?). Nice that they were all fishing together, but I understand that Melody does not want the fans to get near her. Totally understand that. All the screenies are so wonderful with the beautiful water shots, and I love the last one of Melody fishing from the outrigger canoe.

@Karababy52 -
    Ahhh....victim # 1...Roxanne, who seems rather happy that she is being turned into a vampire! lol Friends forever is right. And she is Essa's stan? Does Essa still have her fame or did she get a cleanse? And Nik looking from the window witnessing that Essa had turned her first sim into a vampire. He is like a father-figure, really, concerned about her and wants only the best for her. That's nice :)
    @SoulGal7 ,
    Thank you :)
    I do use a mod, that plants are like in sims2, only dormant in winter. So maybe yours are not in season? That was first thing what came to my mind, as no, Melody's plants are not covered :)
    Nik is not related to Josh, he is in game born vampire in my game :) , and actually he is the same sim what you know as Damon, in @Karababy52 's game :)

@Karababy52
    Oh wow, Essa looks a bit sinister creeping up toward Roxanne like that haha. It's fun that Essa found a sim that we recognize though - I wonder if you'll get to see Roxanne's final transformation like you did with Josh's. Good story for Roxanne being in FG, and Essa is pretty unrecognizable now so I do understand why she didn't know who she was at first. On another note, that bat cave in the background of your photos looks like it should be some kind of secret passage like the mineshaft in Oasis Springs, I was kind of bummed when I realized it wasn't. This world could have totally had some cool secret passage ways/things to interact with off the grid, kind of a bummer it doesn't :( I'm glad that Roxanne is happy being a vampire and that she had already accepted her fate as one before even coming here. Are you gonna leave Essa as a vampire for the rest of the challenge, or are you going to make her into a spell caster again? Just curious :)

Thanks for being understanding about me not commenting as much these days. Just know that I do want to comment more often and longer comments than I usually get around to. Even with a busy schedule, I still look so forward to this challenge and interacting with you all.

I'm hoping I can finish the master vampire one with Jules soon. I'm getting pretty close, and hopefully a lot of the other aspirations will go quickly since she's already made a lot of vampire progress. And Jules and Lydia...well, I do have a plan. I'm glad you understand how Jules can be attracted to Lydia even though she loves Emmett - and that you have a similar comparison with Damon and Essa. It definitely makes for an interesting dynamic. I wish I had more time to flesh out this story, but in my head it's going how I want it to, even if I don't get to write it out quite as much as I would like.

@Ellupelluellu and @SoulGal7 - Sorry I ran out of time to finish comments in this moment, but I will finish yours when I am home from dinner with my dad!
    @SoulGal7
    Fun idea to add the challenge of living off the grid and continuing to live with eco stuff. Sulani really is so gorgeous - I'm excited to see your screenshots from this month! The house really looks lovely too. I love the colors and the island vibe of everything. It really is a lovely build, and you've made it perfect for this family <3

Thanks for your reply too! My intent was to lead you all on to think that I actually let Jules and Lydia hook up haha, but I'm glad I didn't actually have Jules cheat in the end - or have Lydia use any powers to seduce her. I don't see Lydia as ever forcing someone to be with her, even if she had the ability and desire, and no matter how flirty Jules is feeling near Lydia these days, she would never cheat on Emmett. But a little dream sequence was certainly fun :)

@Ellupelluellu
    That is such a gorgeous daily shot! What a great angle! Island Living really is so nice, I love the relaxed pace of just living right on the beach. I had to laugh when Malcolm dropped the bread - that comment about the sand is just too true haha. Super cool shot of Melody diving into the ocean too! And poor Bob, lol. Malcolm is back to his prankster ways :D I'm glad Nik didn't burn up haha - you do have a mod for that though, if I recall. I kept meaning to install that, but I think I like the challenge of having to keep my vampires out of the sun. Nice to see Josh in your update too since we do all miss him in Kara's story right now too.
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 10: ""No connection can ever be broken, if love holds tight at both ends!""

mD23VSM.png

Notes
    FYFV0xS.png
    "Come out of there Josh! Why are you always hibernating when I come for you?"

pot3Co4.png
    sLWk4mw.png
    "What do you want from me now Kat? Haven't you had enough yet?"

9NRyjii.png
    "I'll never get enough of you, ever."
    "You'll never have all of me. My heart will always belong to Essa. You're nothing to me, less than nothing."

nsaMV5d.png
    "You love me, you said so, you always say so."
    "YOU MADE ME SAY IT! I HATE YOU!"
    "Stop fighting it Josh, we're connected, you belong to me."

Y2radlI.png
    "Now show me your dark side, show me that delicious dark, beauty I gave you. How does it feel to be young again?"

iUMj7ny.png
    "It feels as good as you do when I make you scream my name, begging for more."
    "Oh yeahhh, that's what I'm talkin' about!"

1ncCoIT.png
    6jI5iKr.png
    E9zgl46.png
    NFY2xkq.png
    zuk6XQp.png

qCkuYBv.png
    "More, I need you. I want you, I love you. Come to bed with me."

IanfdEL.png
    cUCmzpt.png

jF8tczF.png
    (Gawd, she made me do it, again. Why can't I remember any of it? Only way I know is because of you down there...traitor!)

zU7xGXj.png
    (Why do I always feel guilty after she's, we've...I have no say. I'm just a, a...)

Luasi8x.png
    (Oh God, Essa, Essa, I'm so sorry. Will I ever see her again? How long can this go on?)

wm8QSSx.png
    (I have to get out of here somehow, escape.)
    (You already tried that, remember? She used her powers to stop you.)

WOmjEoE.png
    (I have to keep trying, I can't give up. I can't! I won't.)
    (Oh come on, it's no use Josh, and you know it! Just stop fighting her. She's too powerful. You're a fool if you think you can escape from her.)

VUl94K7.png
    "NO! NEVER! I'll NEVER give up! You hear me Kat!? I'LL NEVER GIVE UP! I DON'T LOVE YOU, YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME, I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU! NEVER! I'D RATHER DIE THAN BE WITH YOU! YOU *BEEP* MY HEART AND SOUL BELONG TO ESSA! I LOVE HER, I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING HER, YOU HEAR ME *BEEP*?" "ESSSSSSSSSAAAAAAA!!"
    (Feel better?)
    (Not really...)

eHK38Mo.png
    (Think Josh! Think! How can I escape from here? Wherever 'here' is?)

B1MNmId.png
    (Wish I had telepathy, like...Essa. Wait! That's right! She can read minds! How'd I forget that until now?)
    (We never 'talked' like that before. It won't work, it's a dumb idea.)
    (Hey! The only dumb ideas are the ones you don't try, right? Probably won't work, but what the heck man. Got nothin' to lose from trying.)

(Beautiful, can you hear me? I love you!)

wEDq2Hf.png
    (What do I do now? Just, wait? I'm listening Beautiful, say something. Anything...please?)
    *sigh*
    (I knew this was a dumb i---)

yPTcS6I.png
    (Josh? Is it really you? Where are you? I'll find you, I promise! I love you too!)

ZVFmHfy.png
    (Holy Simoly! It worked! She heard me! She *beep* heard me!)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited August 2021
    August 9 - Sulani - Day 1 - Getting Settled

fishing-in-sulani-sun.png
    Once they got all their belongings inside, it was time for Wolfgang to check in with his employer and let them know that they had arrived.

wolfgang-new-jiob-sun.png

In fact, Wolfgang's boss asked him if he'd like to get a jump start on his job. Research Conservation? No problem. Wolfgang could do that tonight once the kids were in bed.

jump-start-on-job-sun-conservation.png

With the phone call done, Wolfgang got started on planting the crops. Why are there weeds already, Wolfgang just planted that!

GETTING-A-START-ON-PLANING-CROPS.png

And after that long trip, Kyra, Riki and Hana were hungry, so Sakura made them some lunch.

FEEDING-THE-TODDLERS-SUN.png

FUN-AFTERNOON-IN-THE-SUN.png

Ren is eating a grilled cheese sandwich. He doesn't look too happy about it. Maybe he wanted peas, too.

HAVGN-SOME-LUNCH-REN.png

And, of course, doing some potty training. Hana is the only toddler who can't go potty by herself.

POTTY-TRAINING-HANA.png

It was now time for everyone to have some fun in the sun.

BUILDING-A-SAND-SCULPTURE-SUN.png

Kyra and Riki decided to build a sand sculpture together.

That's quite the sand sculpture that they made!

And-cowplant.png

Then Kyra heads into the water.

kyra-uin-the-water.png

Sakura gets into her swim suit and lays on one of the floats in the water. The sun is hot and Sakura applies suntan lotion, so she won't get a sun burn. Wolfgang is keeping a close watch on the toddlers who are in the water.

putting-suntan-lotion-on.png

sakura-working-on-her-tan.png

And in no time at all, Sakura gets a lovely suntan.

suntasn-asp-complete-sakura.png

It's now time for Sakura to keep watch on the toddlers, while Wolfgang has some relaxation time.

sakura-keeping-a-watchful-eye-on-toddlers.png

Um, well, not yet...Kyra decided to smash the dollhouse and Wolfgang disciplines her.

kyra-destroyed-the-dollhouse-wolf-disciplines-sun.png

Hana gives Kyra a hug and Wolfgang repairs the dollhouse.

hana-cheers-up-kyra-while-wolf-repairs-the-dollhouse.png

Ok, with all that gardening, Wolfgang goes for a swim to cool off.

wolf-taking-a-swim.png

And Ren has decided to try his hand at fishing, His very first time.

ren-first-time-fishing.png

Sakura had moved the poufs outside for Kyra, Riki and Hana, and it's a great place for a tired toddler to nap.

great-for-the-first-floor-for-toddlers-to-nap.png

Oh yeah! Time for Wolfgang to get that suntan and he slathers lotion on himself.

applying-suntan-lotin-for-a-tan.png

Wow! Look at that tanned and buff bod of Wolfgang's! Has Sakura seen you yet, because she is really going to like what she sees!

nice-and-tanned-wolf.png

Oh maybe she hasn't since she is working on another gig.

waxing-poetic-gig-sun.png

Making some cylindrical candles for the client.
    gig-2-finished-cylinder-candle.png

Wolfgang grills some chicken and corn for dinner.

wolfgang-making-some-dinner.png

Wolfgang: "Ah...what a great life this is! And doesn't the food taste even better?"

what-a-great-life-this-is.png

It's been a long day and it's nitey-nite time.

time-for-bed-its-been-a-long-day.png

Riki is in bed first. Lots of time for more adventures tomorrow.

bedtime-for-riki.png

While Sakura puts the kids to bed, Wolfgang does the research for his new job. When he's done, the house is quiet and he wanders outside.

wolf-doing-research-sun.png

He sees Sakura looking out at the water.

Wolfgang walks up to her, "My love, I always dreamt I would be in paradise with you, and now I am..." he said as he kissed her. She felt so soft and warm and smelled of coconut suntan lotion. He just wanted to kiss her all night long, but he had work tomorrow morning...

i-have-always-dreamed-of-being-in-paradise-with-you-and-now-i-am.png

...well...maybe just a few more kisses...upstairs...in their bed...

cistening-that-bed-wolf-and-sakura-sun.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top