Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If it Ain’t Broke - A Casual Legacy - updated 30th April and heir poll!

Hi everyone!

I’m a longtime Simmer and first time player of the Sims 4. I recently got the game and knew I wanted to play legacy mode to learn the ropes.

I’ve also always wanted to write up a legacy, but never quite had the confidence. Well, something about the new game, the cold weather and all this isolation has prompted me to actually do it, and I hope you’ll join me for the ride!

I’m posting daily at the moment, I will update this post if plans change :)

I really welcome any comments or critiques, I want to share the love (sometimes love/hate) of the Sims with you all!

Our founder is Bonnie Broke, the granddaughter of Brandi Broke in my long-running Sims 2 game.

broke-header-1.1.png

Welcome to the Broke Legacy, where the rules are made up and the points don’t matter.

That being said, I will be following a few rules, which I reserve the right to change if the moodlet takes me.
  • Heirs must be biologically related to the founder, so no adopted or step-children can be heir.
  • I won’t necessarily build one house because I get a bit bored by building – if the family gets too rich, the heir make strike out on their own to start fresh in a new home or town
  • I will run heir polls so I don’t just pick the one I like, and it’s a bit more interactive

The Story So Far

Generation One – Bonnie Broke

1.01 / 1.02 / 1.03 / 1.04 / 1.05 / 1.06 / 1.07 / 1.08 / 1.09 / 1.10 / 1.11 / 1.12 / 1.13

Generation Two

2.01 / 2.02 / 2.03 / 2.04 / 2.05 / 2.06 / 2.07 / 2.08 / 2.09 / 2.10 / 2.11 / 2.12 / 2.13 / 2.14 / 2.15 / 2.16

Post edited by Cosy_Catastophe on

Comments