Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem with launcher

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I've been having. I bought all the Sims 3 games I could but there's a what I guess is a bug I'm experiencing with the launcher. The games aren't appearing in the launcher even though they've been installed. Not really sure what to do about this so hoping someone here knows about it more than I do.

Comments

• StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Hi, I was having a huge problem with this not too long ago. The only way I found to fix it was to make sure I was offline in Origin before opening the launcher. For some reason, if I am online on Origin, none of my packs show up in the launcher. It's so weird. I hope that helps <3
  • Charla97Charla97 Posts: 66 Member
    StephSteb wrote: »
    Hi, I was having a huge problem with this not too long ago. The only way I found to fix it was to make sure I was offline in Origin before opening the launcher. For some reason, if I am online on Origin, none of my packs show up in the launcher. It's so weird. I hope that helps <3

Thank you so so much!!! This worked straight away for me, like you said, offline fine but if online they don't appear. So weird. Thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate your help with this :)
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Charla97 wrote: »
    StephSteb wrote: »

Thank you so so much!!! This worked straight away for me, like you said, offline fine but if online they don't appear. So weird. Thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate your help with this :)

Yay, I'm so glad it worked! <3
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I saw somebody on twitter with this same issue yesterday. I think it was having some temporary issues maybe?