Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC or Lifestyles Issue?

Are other people experiencing issues with MCC giving them error codes and continuing to get those error codes even after removing Lifestyles? Is this an issue with Lifestyles themselves or an issue with the mod?

I've removed several mods, and Cheat Sim Info to remove the lifestyles, but I am still getting those error codes that say "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'neglect_buffs'" and I've been told this is related to Lifestyles. But is this the mod, or the game?

Thanks.

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited December 2020
    You are sure it's not another mod that's causing it? MC Command Center tends to just display errors caused by other mods or bugs. Try using TwistedMexi's better exceptions mod or ask on Deaderpool's Discord, general support.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited December 2020
    Hi @logion thanks for replying! I reached out to Deaderpool's discord, and that is where I learned the Lifestyles are causing the issue. Once I uploaded my log it told me a corrupted Lifestyle was the issue. Just wondering what could be causing that. Is it something on my end or the game?

134415853_10102247517314980_5577995202989176080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=We7oc3DdpXsAX9EfVU4&_nc_ht=scontent.fyto1-2.fna&oh=8746ed8f5d06be67a8f65f116dfff638&oe=6010776C

These are the current mods I have installed.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited December 2020
    I would probably try running your save with just MC Command Center, move all your other mods from your mods folder, if you still get the error, then you probably have to try and load an older save where you don't get the error or try and find which sim that could cause the issue.

If you don't get the error, then the problem is a mod and you have to try and find out which one it is by adding some of them back to your mods folder.
    edited December 2020
    Ok will give that a try. So then it is a mod, and not an issue with Lifestyles themselves?
    ETA: Removed all mods and still got the error message.
  • TwelfthDoctor1TwelfthDoctor1 Posts: 31 Member
    > @simmer_jay said:
    > Ok will give that a try. So then it is a mod, and not an issue with Lifestyles themselves?
    > ETA: Removed all mods and still got the error message.

You might want to ask the MCCC Discord Server for help, they may give you more insight to your issue.
  • ParalegalPrincess13ParalegalPrincess13 Posts: 2 New Member
    I downloaded Afterschool activities and my sims were quitting school. I saw that I needed to turn this off with MC Command Center. I have the last update from 12/7/20 and did not update the 12/14/20 update but I downloaded the latest version of MCCC. I do not have MC Commands as an option. Any suggestions as to what might be the issue?
  • ParalegalPrincess13ParalegalPrincess13 Posts: 2 New Member
    I meant to say I do not have MC Careers as an option.
    Hi @ParalegalPrincess13 welcome to the forums! I think your question may be better answered on Deaderpool's discord. They usually answer immediately. You will have to give some info in terms of specs and such, but they are a great help.
    https://discord.com/invite/WhhjZSp

Good luck :smile: