Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Oh my gosh, so much here!

Waylon and Emelie look fabulous as YAs: Waylon especially looks wonderful without his glasses and I say this as someone who adores glasses on guys. I'm betting another nooboo is on the way fairly soon!

It's so good to see so many regulars at the birthday, especially Poor Eddy and Daydream! I love those two, and I hope they're enjoying each other's company and being ridiculous together as always.

Um, sorry, Waylon, but I think Teddy and Adan should totally be allowed to wander around in their boxers whenever they like. :)

MAX! I love when Max takes a break from exploring the mysteries of the universe to get down. He's got the greatest moves! Like with Tulip, I wonder if he ever misses being a fairy, though it's obvious he still retains the dance skills!

When does Tristan (and Tula!) age up! He's older than Emelie in my save, though obviously time works differently in Watcher's world!

And now, the star of the show:

3WjcLJ4.jpg

Branch. You outdid yourself today, you creepy weirdo. Gawking at teens, kissing ladies, freaking out Dayvid, and doing whatever you were doing here?

GsB6eiM.jpg

Peak Branch. Well done, sir, your Fan Club thanks you for being so gloriously you today! Though maybe we should rescue poor Dayvid from you, I think he deserves better. ;)

Fab updates as always! Thank you!

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@ergo_slum hehe Branch! I Love Love his expressions, I couldn't stop laughing! :D
    He really is an actual nice guy! He just stands too close and likes to stare at people! LOL

"I'm not really all that icky, I'm just written that way!'' :D
    nufhrrr.jpg

Oh that huge close up face was Branch then seeing and waving Hi to Teddy. He isn't really an Enigma, he just wishes he were! ;)

Yes Waylan finally grew into his face! :p He looked handsome there in the bedroom, I like him best without his glasses too! Emelie is always so pretty to me, I just adore her!

Party's are such a great way to see the others! I was so proud of poor Eddy braving the crowds for a kiss from Daydream! They are usually at home, he playing his guitar and painting and Daydream painting or watching her beloved TV shows! Mostly TV for her.

haha Teddy & Adan were the Only ones to forget to change their clothes! I think really Waylan just wanted to talk to Teddy, his LTW is to be an astronaut.

I'm sorry to say but I love Tristan best as a teen!!! He loses his special looks and 'Tristan-ness" when he ages up, even His Wonderful Eyes, and no one has his special eyes! I just hate losing that! So they won't age up this time around the block.
    I just wanted Izzy's parents to be older than their child again!~~~ for a little bit! :oB)

Oh haha Max never knew he was a fairy in this land, as soon as he was plunked down, before he even 'came to" he was in CAS getting hair and clothes and no wings. Same with his wife (gender switched Max). Neither one ever had the wish to be a fairy. Neither does Tulip and she was fairy for quite a while. I think if they wanted it or missed it they would at least think about it, but they never do.

When I get to Dayvid & Branch's household I will be better able to figure them all out.
    So far as non played sims, currently He and Dayvid are romantic interests, so both can if they want, be with others, I haven't seen it too often though, and not ever if they are both on the same lot.

Branch is my Bi guy. He was lovers with Ethereal before they dropped off and she went completely Koo-Koo in love for hairy ol Laz! so then Branch & Dayvid got together as friends with benefits, and now as RI. He seems really happy as Bi. So for complicated Branch, I do set his gender pref to even-steven every once in awhile, as my only Bi person, since Adan. (ever since Adan fell in love with Teddy he decided he no longer wanted to be Bi and even refused Anya~~and she was determined!)

It was a surprise seeing Branch's choice to kiss Trixie instead of Hamilton at the kissing booth! But Probably because Hamilton was playing horse shoes, when Branch felt like getting a kiss, is what I would place bets on.

the teen thing was just written trickery. ;) It just Looked like that was happening. Bjorn's horrified face, Branch's shifty eyes- was too icky not to write it like that! 😝😫
    I have no clue what Bjorn was horrified about, and Dayvid being right there was just icing on the cake for that Ew moment!
    What Really Happened was they actually both were heading to time machine when they were stopped by routing failure--the lovers Dayvid and Branch, Not the teen at all!

That last pic is Izzy watching Branch smelling something stinky! I think either Peanut is the stinky one, or Rainflower could have just passed by, He stinks frequently! :D Alice, behind him was going for a snow cone.

Thank you for saying Fab updates! They sure are fun to play! :)

292 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Heart Breaker LTW ~~

"I'm trying to find someone on my dating site "Plenty of 3 eyed Fish"! It's mighty strange, Watcher, look, Beatrice even states she likes to make exotic foods with jelly beans! '' :o Ayden hurriedly swipes right on his touch screen several times.
    "Oh! No! Not that rude Becky!" *swipes angrily*
    "Ahhh! Trixie is on here! I do love her outrageous false eyelashes!" *scribbles down Trixie's phone number*
    ''and Hmm Robin Steal looks mighty interesting too! What an unusual name!'' *Jots down Robin's number.*

Ayden gives Trixie a call to meet him at the toadstool.
    He arrives, then He sits so he is sure to be highly visible! And waits....
    L2c4SwF.jpg
    dp9pvwB.jpg

''Hm, She is very late!'' Ayden decides to formalize, he wants to dress to impress! "I wonder what's keeping her?"
    Ayden decides to play the claw machine.
    dKHC693.jpg
    8C603nI.jpg

Noooo! Too bad Ayden! Try again?
    YzWTTlD.jpg
    ReA0MDC.jpg
    wbUG6YU.jpg
    ux5xwzB.jpg
    iaDwah1.jpg
    DgJVlA4.jpg
    iHIBWfT.jpg

"You should call her again, Ayden, maybe she forgot!" says Bianca, the international super spy. Spies are privy to all sorts of information, so Ayden takes Bianca's advice and gives Trixie another call.
    "Oh! Sorry Ayden, I forgot all about you, the moment we rang off!" explains Trixie.
    JNui1A7.jpg

He decides to phone Robin as well, Trixie might not be very dependable!
    NNY4ash.jpg

The music is fabulous! Ayden applauds Rainflower, who is playing his one hit wonder "Feel the Love, Be the Love!"
    It is such a groovy lively tune, that Bianca's husband Musa and Anya are dancing to it.
    dpeY4MI.jpg
    faH7Z6W.jpg

Ah! Trixie arrives! As does Robin! lol well Ayden's luck seems to be feast or famine, so having them both here, He can see who he likes the best! Let's see who approaches him first! Trixie may have forgotten why she is even here!
    oKsnioI.jpg
    B0fljmG.jpg

With both girls feeling a bit timid to approach such a legendary Vampire, Ayden picks the one thinking about him.
    ;) It's handy to be a mind reader!
    mgkW34p.jpg
    VrHBfwp.jpg
    9DOnktS.jpg
    0oe8sA7.jpg
    H6p2Oxy.jpg

Ayden finds out that Robin is a brave, charismatic, flirty, party animal, who is very adept at kissing! She is in peak physical condition, and is single and her job is a Burglar!
    ''Gee, She sounds perfect!" thinks Ayden, dreamily.
    I08xUVH.jpg
    zpCBc0f.jpg

But to be fair, he calls over Trixie, to find out what she is all about, besides her glamorous eyelashes that he likes so much!

RNEthVf.jpg

He finds out that Trixie is a neurotic, absentminded, friendly, flirty girl, who has a good sense of humor, and she is also single! Trixie is unemployed except in Spring when she is a kissing booth attendant. She was retired early from being an organ donor, because she kept offering to donate organs already taken from her.
    "My Oh my! She sounds too good to be true as well!" Ayden thinks he has a tough decision to make!
    7OSlVZ7.jpg
    Zl9U2NR.jpg
    4WveBw0.jpg

The pleasant group chat scatters when Rainflower stinks up the place with his toxic gas and putrid body odor!
    'Foof! that is an awful stench!' Ayden thinks Musa or Bianca should arrest him for stinking so badly in public!
    Ar3cPjM.jpg
    5F2Ky8C.jpg

"Robin, perhaps we should go outside where the air smells a bit nicer!" offers Ayden.
    "Oh yes, thank you! My nostrils are very offended! Let's be quick, he's coming over!" she says.
    rUQXaN9.jpg
    Tt53iZQ.jpg
    0AeMAJe.jpg
    NpWUbBj.jpg

"Mm DagDag m'lady!" Ayden bows.
    POW! He hits her with a pillow, and a fun pillow fight ensues!
    oroEliz.jpg
    cUeiEUM.jpg
    NbCGYAu.jpg
    ELBIL2t.jpg
    QYyyX9D.jpg
    ue8Ctjq.jpg
    N2qwABO.jpg

As fun as that was with pretty Robin, Watcher must report that it is Trixie that Ayden gets wishes for, to learn her sign, and to kiss her for the first time.
    "Please excuse me, Robin, I'll go back inside now." says Ayden.
    "Alright."
    PJXuuTu.jpg

He strides to the building, he can see Trixie through the walls like we can. ;)
    "Trixie?"
    "Uh Trixie?"
    "Oh hello, tall dark and handsome stranger, it's nice to meet you!" she says, "My name is Trixie."
    H4ENMkj.jpg
    HYFUSdv.jpg
    E1WIbmP.jpg

"Yes, er, delighted I'm sure! I'm Ayden, I invited you here."
    Ayden tries to kiss her but Trixie says
    "Oh, no no no no, sorry sir, I never kiss complete strangers, unless I'm working as the attendant at the kissing booth!"
    XXWzOsl.jpg
    pmxdfGx.jpg
    oJNVa9I.jpg
    OCovoqZ.jpg
    XfR6lt5.jpg

"Oh I beg your pardon! How very forward of me! May I offer you some fresh cut red roses?"
    "No, no no! I don't even know you!" says Trixie.
    And Robin walks by, thinking 'Too bad for him, I'm a girl who happens to love flowers."
    ZwQxiLX.jpg
    D3xnyS1.jpg

Ayden apologizes to Trixie, for being such a cad, and starts a more normal conversation.
    Remembering that Trixie loves to joke, he quips a bon mot. "I've heard we can have gatherings of up to 8 people without issues. But I don't believe I even know 8 people without issues!"
    Trixie likes that one! she laughs and makes a funny face.
    BEec4Jo.jpg
    5z7tIvJ.jpg
    Ikz6w2I.jpg
    jY0Yi8N.jpg
    gtn5ytq.jpg

And once they find out they have compatible zodiac signs, and Ayden offers her white roses instead of red, well Trixie is All in, and leans forward for a kiss!
    KB2G7Yq.jpg
    tmlb7j5.jpg
    b9tlyJK.jpg
    ENNUBxQ.jpg

Trixie seems to just love the kiss, and she wants more, so she grabs him. Of course Ayden hardly ever refuses a lady, because he is so polite! And also the act is very nice, indeed! Nice enough to put off his overwhelming thirst for a bit!
    opI5oYR.jpg
    KNevVNz.jpg
    ix1D9JG.jpg
    M0aSApg.jpg

"What's this thing you're sitting on?" Trixie asks, looking at Ayden sitting.
    "It's a comfortable bed, Trixie, did you want to get in and relax? Or did you change your mind?"
    But Trixie seems to remember once she gets comfortable.
    And this action makes them be on a date, and the popup has Robin say it was a wonderful outing, and to call her again sometime soon! lol
    rzwBn8a.jpg
    1siZ4qh.jpg
    DSUQ06R.jpg

Trixie thinks Ayden is dreamy, and likes him very much!
    vNgUize.jpg
    oFptzEx.jpg

Ayden takes this as a sign that Trixie should girlfriend #10! and as soon as one wish is fulfilled another pops up!
    Ih8ugY7.jpg
    U4Gh43L.jpg
    eP3P67F.jpg
    But, aw, darn, Trixie becoming his girlfriend doesn't trigger his LTW to be complete!
    I guess he will have to break up with her in the future, for that to trigger. : (

"My dahling, I thirst for you! ... no no, don't be frightened." Ayden says as he caresses her cheek, until he sees her relax and smile up at him.
    JgVFT6c.jpg
    ITW6aIb.jpg
    R9Ql1uH.jpg
    7AX7fpc.jpg
    7fIzYM8.jpg
    UVGUxag.jpg

They watch the stars for just a moment, because they're so tired.
    "Will you come to my mansion, dear one?" And Trixie is glad to! She wants to see it! She happily follows!
    vqz8KeD.jpg
    MhO8Qx5.jpg

Ayden is very happy about such a great outing, falling for cute Trixie, just everything!
    "Will you stay the night, my dear? It's a very nice room." whispers Ayden.
    Trixie is glad to stay over.
    IChkYW6.jpg
    ORFibts.jpg
    CV6KWig.jpg
    FEaLoXe.jpg
    fyNRgQe.jpg

Ayden shows her his bedroom, and tells her "please make herself at home." He falls into an extreme sleep.
    FEHS1JY.jpg

Trixie forgets all about sleeping. or why she is here!
    She wanders around the place, and once she sees the computer, She looks her dating profile, and looks through the images of potential dates! Once she sees Ayden's picture, she decides she will call him up tomorrow for a date! The man looks vaguely familiar and she likes his smile!
    5dmWso7.jpg

Trixie wanders downstairs to the library, wondering how she got into this amazing house!
    "This room has such nice ambiance, it's so nice and comfortable!" she thinks.
    She decides to sleep here, with the nice smiling cow plant watching over her.
    qwL1TMB.jpg
    yzEr81t.jpg

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

My sims always wish for pillow fights haha!, I don't let them do it cause it would be
    Too often if I did hehe.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 LOL I find it so interesting what they choose to do to entertain each other! I guess pillow fighting and making faces to each other is the normal way to win friends and influence people! :D

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! :)
    292 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ New Jobs ~~

It's not even daylight yet but Ayden wastes no time to tell Waylan "Get a job!"
    Poor Waylan, it's barely 24 hours since he's become an adult!
    "You're frittering your life away, putting it off! How can my wonderful Emelie become the admired Lady, if her husband is a deadbeat free loader?! Humph! You need to Make money to be able to Save it, so you can afford a house and move out! This mansion is Tristan's inheritance!" Ayden is all worked up into a lather!
    CwFljJK.jpg
    Gixakn0.jpg
    njZkmZv.jpg

"Yes Mr. VanGould, um, Dad. I'd intended to do it just as soon as the enlistment office is opened. It's now only 5 am!" says Waylon.
    Luckily Waylan has known for a long time that he wanted to join the military, so now all he has to do is enlist.
    He escapes from Ayden's view as fast as he can!

"Lielie, I'm going to go over to Adan and Teddy's to talk about the military, do you want to come along and say hi?"
    4rxl055.jpg
    XvXJ9JD.jpg

"Oh yes! I'd like to speak with little Terek about his painting, he is such an artistic genius." says Emelie.
    "I've been thinking about getting a job as a painter, what do you think honey?"
    FhKsnm7.jpg
    tDjFp4O.jpg
    BveJO0y.jpg

"Oh yes, that is perfect for you! I think you would do well with anything like that, painter, sculpter, clothing designer, anything artistic would suit you so well!" says Waylan.
    b9dWRFr.jpg

They head over to Adan and Teddy's, and are so glad they are home! Emelie gets to talk to Terek about art, while Amir catches up on his homework.
    UBMtwll.jpg
    NG5OKOV.jpg

"Oh, so you and Teddy strived to be astronauts so that you only had to work one day per week? Please tell me more! What about the pay?" asks Waylan, "I need the big money to afford a nice house for my Emelie!"
    xRVgiBm.jpg

"Waylan, I recommend you do everything the job calls for, to advance quickly, because a one day a week job is just perfect for married people! And the pay is great at the top! " says Adan "You'll be able to buy Emelie an even more fantastic mansion than the one you already live in! I'll put in a good word for you!"
    hLIVOYT.jpg

This is wonderful news to Waylon! He wished he could chat longer, But now they must dash off for their graduation! The family members arrive right on time. Izzy looks up at City Hall, "This would be a nice place to work when I'm older!" but that seems so far away, right now.
    19jOstw.jpg
    I8vjSCF.jpg
    ldxbnkL.jpg
    NQkRu7l.jpg
    s2HWrJa.jpg
    W6pPhlu.jpg

Waylan comes out first, graduating with honors and voted 'most likely to save the world!' Emelie is valavictorian and voted "most likely to complete her lifetime wish.'' She already has, Super Popular!
    E6VZbRl.jpg
    gSgynNX.jpg

Waylan is already smooching and flirting with his Emelie, I think getting a job that's only one day a week will be Perfect for him! LOL
    Ayden is thinking of his LTW, and wishes to turn Trixie! :o So off to the Fairgrounds to try to fulfill that!
    EsBERRB.jpg
    DvhlLGH.jpg

Luckily, Trixie recognizes Ayden today, She glances at Victoria, Ayden's ex, who is her replacement today. Trixie chats and Ayden thinks how much he likes her and holding her hands. Victoria tries to get the attention on herself by blowing a kiss! She is a self absorbed snob! hehehee
    7L2Wq7m.jpg
    GpHtWhI.jpg

Ayden asks "Would you like to live forever, Trixie, as a vampire?!"
    Trixie says "Oh Yes! I do want to love forever!"
    SLv91Nc.jpg
    64i5FEi.jpg
    R5qlNgL.jpg
    aKdCxIi.jpg
    ke4yGJb.jpg
    Lsd6osz.jpg

The Bite's effect is immediate, and a positive experience, and apparently a complete turn on for both!
    Victoria keeps cracking me up. :D
    BYB71Mk.jpg
    KgTGUCD.jpg
    HMoKDLP.jpg
    wVsHy91.jpg
    wZyfVSm.jpg
    BE4hwg4.jpg
    1sS7EVP.jpg

The amorous couple head to the time machine. Ayden had a moment of angst, holding his head and thinking of Trixie, but it passed so quickly I wasn't able to get a pic! He might know he has to break up to get his LTW, but maybe he doesn't want to, because he likes her so much. that would fill anyone with angst!
    ukcmPXf.jpg
    6XcOoyf.jpg
    0eIDk3J.jpg
    wNUfTt6.jpg
    V3lkEy4.jpg
    8afktOt.jpg
    YlQcVLq.jpg
    jVjKGoB.jpg
    3djLiYx.jpg

~~~~~🎈

Waylan finally thinks he's had enough lovin to last him through is job interview,
    o7A50so.jpg
    6ub5Uml.jpg

and He heads on in.
    niXCcZ4.jpg

"Honey, get dressed first! And go through the front entrance! It makes a better impression!" says Emelie.
    "Good thinking! Thanks sweetie!
    uXIysx0.jpg

Waylan gets the job, and finds out Youngman is his boss! He doesn't have to start at the lowest level because of Adan's recommendation! (and also the recruitment officer was impressed that he didn't come in dressed in pajamas!)
    CjFcPMF.jpg
    DnwvWym.jpg
    r4VkzHt.jpg

Emelie went across the street, looking for an independent job as an artist! As luck always has it, there is one available for her! ;) Emelie is pleased and gets a wish to have another baby with Waylan! Oh and another wish to throw a party, lol but she wishes for that on a daily basis!
    She gets a call from Waylan that he's taken Izzy and Chad to the main park, and to come join as soon as she can!
    IgAUswe.jpg
    PQK2ZeS.jpg
    Lj6L8Pt.jpg

It's always nice to see the neighbors! Waylan is chatting with his new Boss, Youngman about his new job and aspirations.
    5UDVCxg.jpg
    iCZz16i.jpg
    Ma5lop2.jpg

A little montage of our wonderful townies! ;)

Jovan is here at the park with his son, Jason.
    VR8ba9k.jpg

Jason is playing tag with Emelie, Hey you're doing it wrong!
    "Am I?"
    meqZNRW.jpg
    it3wbtZ.jpg
    husXQyV.jpg

Ashley & Bob FromAccounting are so into their kisses, they've forgotten to get dressed.
    yqD8gCi.jpg

Victorious Victor is here with his precious gem, Oakley.
    MSSJ1C5.jpg

"I wonder what it's like to be married to the town Hero?!" thinks Trixie.
    She decides to ask Oakley. "Is he as wonderful as I imagine?"
    hYR7Ajl.jpg
    Gid1vzR.jpg
    SxY0Y7h.jpg
    9i0OFas.jpg

"Better!" says Oakley, "There is nobody more wonderful in all the world!"
    "Gosh you are so lucky!" says Trixie.
    cleABfY.jpg
    4T8KKvD.jpg

"Uh-Oh, I better put a stop to this talk!" thinks Ayden. He may be legendary but he's no hero!
    ''Hi sweetie, remember me?"
    D44SBxW.jpg
    sWjDbQ3.jpg
    NU1Sp5V.jpg

Emelie and Waylan have a moment of enjoyment looking at Ashley and Bob FromAccounting who still have not dressed!
    And are immediately stopped in their tracks because their own teen is doing the same thing!
    Chad and Izzy separate quickly, caught!
    ''lol that was fun!''
    3HQUdmF.jpg
    N7JoOmc.jpg
    uBEjMVm.jpg
    dNst9VM.jpg
    e3mW2xI.jpg

Over at the hot dog contest, Preacher's ex wife is tormenting him with love thoughts!
    "Quit it Miriam!" Her evilness freaks him out!
    7ybkVgf.jpg
    10dXJyI.jpg
    vvnS1Pg.jpg
    8NXaRYR.jpg
    eNwKrL6.jpg

"Psst! Cabana, is that Normal?"
    "No dude." he says, "There is nothing normal about her! She probably wants you back!"
    BgF3MPr.jpg
    gNqCocT.jpg
    pv8q37O.jpg

:D

"So any news on your investigation of Beatrice, Aiden?" asks the legendary Vampire.
    wMehoM1.jpg

"Oh yes, I've been so busy, I've been meaning to call you!'' says detective McGraw.
    apsMZjz.jpg

''Although Beatrice first got off with the ruling 'Circumstantial Happenstance" for the 'accidental' misfiring of her spells, and exploding potion causing the meteor, and even owning the cow plant that swallowed the unfortunate Tesla's, She is now jailed and awaiting trial for their demise!!!''
    Co7B33g.jpg
    KXIZ6oP.jpg

''Her big mistake was not only trying to poison You, she blatantly advertised in her online dating profiles that she likes to cook exotic foods with the main ingredient Jelly Beans! That is her big undoing! I think she is probably a serial killer!"
    "Cereal?"
    "No, Jelly Beans!"
    1rExkwD.jpg

😁

292 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Completed! Heartbreaker LTW. ~~

''How do suppose the High Counsel will vote on the case?" asks the old vampire, curious about the fate of Beatrice.
    "Well the High Counsel always wants the best for all our citizens. They like to lead by example, so they ordinarily hope that the jail time gives the convicts a chance to reflect, and to change for the better, like in the case of Miriam and Octavio. But for Beatrice? Well, we are talking about Redrum or at least manslaughter! There has never been such a thing in this town before. It will be enlightening to see what they decide to do!" says the great detective McGraw.
    "But you are looking well now, my friend! I see you have a much nicer girlfriend now!"
    "Oh yes, Trixie is so very nice and genteel!" agrees Ayden.
    FN6j2mk.jpg

But poor ol Ayden is again thinking about his Heartbreaker LTW. He has to break up with Trixie to get it fulfilled but he is so very fond of her! His proper trait is at agonizing odds with doing such a repugnant thing, Yet there is no denying that horrible pull to get his LTW completed!
    'Such a pity, I am so enamored with my delightful Trixie! I wonder if I can gracefully and kindly do a break up, and then the moment my LTW is fulfilled, get back into her good graces? I will have to completely rely on her forgetfulness to pull this off successfully!" he thinks.

"Ah, my lovely Trixie, do you think we could ever be friends, if we were no longer lovers?" he asks her.
    "I'm sorry, my good sir, I would have to get to know you much better, before I could even say that we were friends! How do you do? My name is Trixie." she says.
    tbTooE0.jpg

'This seems to be the perfect moment to attempt this distasteful move!' and he regretfully steps closer to her to break up!
    "We need to break up, Trixie, our love is but water under the bridge, I fear!"
    'What is this strange man talking about? I never go under bridges! I hardly ever even swim in swimming pools!" Trixie thinks, very confused but insulted all the same!
    oG0mLMI.jpg
    EV6qPqX.jpg
    GjNg5x9.jpg

Ayden's LTW is at once fulfilled!
    AND their Date has ended well, with the pop-up saying 'It could not have gone better, with playful banter and gazing into each others eyes!!!' :D
    They both are happy with the date, yet mad and sad about the breakup!
    VAk0oCr.jpg

Ayden pushes his satisfying feeling aside, concerned for his gentle Trixie! He wants to apologize, but she says ''Someone has issues! and I'm not sticking around!''
    Ayden gets immediate wishes to become friends again, and to go on another date with her!
    "Trixie please don't go!" he says, but there is nothing he can do, no more options available to try to persuade her to stay! He can do nothing, he can't even try to use his great vampiric powers to get her to think about him! He can only watch sadly as she runs off!
    'Trixieeeeee' his mind calls after her.
    aYSytcy.jpg
    TaNW6Vp.jpg
    TRmBBiP.jpg
    5cVfI4v.jpg

Ayden cries at the loss of Trixie. He is sad, and mad at himself and boo-hoo's even more, feeling sorry for himself!
    QQE3Vkz.jpg
    sBifiGC.jpg
    TLyJ4F6.jpg
    kp4mmFt.jpg

"Daddy, please don't weep. " Emelie says, not remembering ever seeing her Father cry,
    ''If you like her so much, you should call her up and try to make friends again! Come on now, cheer up, here's your phone."
    ST8D8yo.jpg
    k9xfEIH.jpg
    lELYQdg.jpg
    Pa8Oc1w.jpg

Emelie watches Ayden call her, and stands there until she can hear him making a plan to meet Trixie at the fancy gym.
    0eGUS9G.jpg
    2pFfKTg.jpg

"Ok, Trixie agreed to meet with me. *sniff* Thank you, darling, you are a good daughter!" and he sets off with new hope to make up with Trixie.
    "That's good, Daddy! good luck!" says Emelie.

She glances over at her teen Izzy, having a fun water balloon fight with with Chad and Cabana.
    73bIeh0.jpg
    OIAryU1.jpg
    l8vUoIx.jpg
    EWO0lb6.jpg

Then she walks over to embrace her dear husband, Waylan.
    "LieLie, you're so kind to that pompous old snoot!"
    "Oh Wolfie, he's not all that bad. But thankfully, you're nothing like him!"
    w5IsQSP.jpg

Ayden arrives at the fancy gym, looking around for Trixie.
    After a few minutes, She comes over to him, and at first is pleasant as if nothing has happened.
    But soon says "All vampires are just terrible people!" Forgetting that she is a vampire as well!
    QWIcI3z.jpg
    b6yrea5.jpg
    vFeHPTd.jpg
    eR0OH89.jpg
    AIaFW3u.jpg

Ayden regains his composure and says "Well not All vampires are terrible, I'm looking at a wonderful one, with highly polished sharp teeth!"
    This makes Trixie laugh and she shows off her fangs to him.
    SiEIFsh.jpg
    Q2EbrFA.jpg
    FHZGvAl.jpg

That nice banter was all that was needed for Ayden to be able to get the option to ask "Trixie, can we be friends?'' he quickly adds ''I'm so sorry I put my LTW above our partnership. I got rid of that LTW and got a new one , which is much nicer now!"
    Trixie is pleased to hear that, and agrees to this friendship, and their relationship bar is boosted even further!
    XAi2CDD.jpg
    w3jwd7s.jpg
    7Yyj0RA.jpg
    4MG5xrK.jpg
    wDxAWzP.jpg

Ayden gingerly gifts Trixie with the Teddy Bear he won at the claw machine. And she accepts his gift!
    Ayden is overjoyed at this! Maybe there is hope after all!
    oaJRnIi.jpg
    C0qNq1z.jpg
    YntDtfS.jpg
    clNun7b.jpg
    wZ38pQd.jpg

:D Trixie suddenly seems to recognize Ayden, and waves! "Hi Ayden!"
    "Have I told you that I find you as attractive as a football!" She flirts.
    lbrKuto.jpg
    bPOH0Sa.jpg

Ayden doesn't hesitate to respond!
    He gives thanks to the Gods for Trixie's forgetfulness!
    LQOvxVm.jpg
    p1QpHe9.jpg
    ljhQ6As.jpg

"Trixie, let's never part again!" he says.
    Trixie doesn't remember what Ayden could be referring to, but she finds Ayden quite endearing,
    "oh my silly, we've always lived here in this town! Neither one of us has ever moved away!"
    dz1J7P5.jpg

'... ah, well,' Ayden thinks, 'I've got my lover back!'
    6w67v2e.jpg

It looks like Trixie has to go, Ayden follows, and sees her get into her car.
    ''Uh, Goodnight dear.''
    He watches her drive off. 'What a wonderful woman!' he sighs.
    6rbHDZh.jpg
    SEyNt7p.jpg
    Segp8L7.jpg
    j5tiPRO.jpg
    r8YQkmu.jpg

edited October 2021
    Haha, was poor Trixie dropped on her head a few times? Oh well! Her endearing forgetfulness might actually make Ayden a good man, and I bet Watcher is thrilled this LTW is over! :D
    @DivaDoodle

Good that Ayden was able to fulfill his LTW, I have that one with some
    of my sims, but it is quite difficult haha.

@ergo_slum hehehe yes Trixie has the absentminded trait but since I don't find that a very interesting or fun trait, she gets to take it a new level! :D

After his last break up, I was going to see if Ayden still liked Robin Steal, I love her name and I thought it would be fun having a Burglar klepto girlfriend :D but all his wishes were for Trixie. he really likes her so much!

Halleluiah YES it is finally done! That is the worse LTW and now I never have to do it again! I gave him a new one, CEO of business, since he likes going to meetings so much. :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 Yes I'm so glad that he fulfilled it! Oh so you have sims that have it too? The LTW is really to breakup with 10 different sims! Not have 10 different girlfriends, so it is even ickier than I first thought!

I think for Heartbreakers it would help if their traits can be flirty and maybe commitment phobic so that they will want to break up more! ;)

294 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Wishes ~~

Ayden reads in the newspaper about The Trial of Beatrice Crumplebottom .
    ''Beatrice plead not guilty and admitted to no wrong doing! It was then decided by the High Counsel to go to extreme measures to get at the truth. The people of the court watched as the Great Dante, Master of Mysticism, hypnotized her, that her mind might be free of any blocking spells, and be more easily read of what actually occurred that fateful night. Alfie then read her thoughts and Max verified it all with looking at her timeline.(This one, not the timelines where she is Nice!) ;)
    XC6rZS9.jpg

Compassionate Alfie watched her thoughts with sadness: Beatrice encouraging the Tesla's to eat their fill of the jelly beans, which they did with great gusto, becoming quite drunk on the sugar high! When they did not die, Alfie observed that Beatrice took from her pocket an unusual colored jelly bean and feed it to giddy Mr. Tesla, saying 'Open wide, here comes the airplane!" and popped it into his mouth! This Jelly Bean made Mr. Tesla appear quite ravenous!

"Look! the cow plant is offering you it's delicious cake! He must Like you! Go on! It is yours for the taking!" urged Beatrice to Mr. Tesla.
    ylwJhQt.jpg

Then, Mr. Tesla, lured by the cake's delicious irresistible aroma, with his silly wife behind him, peeking over his shoulder, clutching his waist, giggling in drunken excitement, approached this playful plant! He grabbed for the cake, and the cow plant instantly Chomped it's great jaws, swallowing them both! Then moments later, there was heard a satisfied loud burp, and Beatrice laughing!😵
    NbnybKW.jpg

Her sentence is severe, 100 years for each Tesla, with the hope of rehabilitation, but no early release. Alfie had actually wanted her transferred to an uninhabited island, where she could no longer cause further deaths! But was out-voted by Max and Dante.''

"Well!" thinks Ayden, ''I wonder what the vote would have been if my wonderful grandchild, Aziz had been of age to sit on the High Counsel!?'' Ayden is hoping it would have been the bite of death. And this is precisely why Ayden isn't on the High Counsel!
    ifRlAYt.jpg
    ucmpN9j.jpg

The rest of the family is eating a delicious breakfast prepared by Tula.
    "Tristan, my darling son, eat your breakfast before you resort to other activities."
    "Yes Father." says Tristan, as he takes his place.
    Ayden always insists for everyone to have a good meal to start off their day!
    lITTzO9.jpg
    jBqEH4h.jpg
    cPC9IUr.jpg

Ayden is a little bit late for work today, the car pool honking impatiently. (Yeah, he couldn't stand it last night when Trixie left the fancy gym, and when he got home he bombarded me relentlessly with wishes for her, so Watcher caved.)🤷‍♀️
    E9tBoL9.jpg
    kdYpNQZ.jpg

The school bus is here, and the teens head off for a new day of learning.
    GIKbAXe.jpg

"Waylan I want to go take a painting class, and then maybe speak with Eddy about further classes in art." says Emelie.
    "Oh good idea about classes! I can drive you, I should go take a handiness class. Adan told me to do Everything I can for quick advancement, and my job starts tomorrow!" says Waylan, excited about the job, but not as excited as he is to hear his Emelie tell him that she loves him!
    They are one of my longest enduring couples, 100 days longer than Tristan and Tula, almost as long as Dante and Tulip!
    CrLzX6w.jpg
    TNid9fp.jpg
    L8pHI6Y.jpg

Emelie takes her art class and Waylon takes his handiness class. He then gets an opportunity and must return Today at 3 so he can get improved job performance and a raise! Oh boy! I hope he remembers!
    S5dhLID.jpg
    BmrxyVD.jpg

Waylan picks up Emelie from her class and off they go to find Eddy, who is at the beach today.
    Waylan finds a music machine to do several upgrades on, while Emelie chats with Eddy. I notice Eddy's expression never changes that much talking with Emelie. Hmm, I think he might be a bit scared, that she is a vampire. lol.
    NkfTY5b.jpg
    PLIHzIP.jpg
    z6OQKqY.jpg
    mpvYlea.jpg
    Jyu7Obq.jpg
    QDUpDDk.jpg
    EOnOjmA.jpg

"So Eddy, is it ok if I come over to get some practice? It might be fun to paint together, you me and Daydream." asks Emelie.
    Eddy would rather not have a vampire in his House, and answers "There are some easels just over there, Emelie, let me show you. I think you might like to paint in the fresh sea air!"
    aazmtCg.jpg
    Z3t732S.jpg

They head off towards the easels, but it soon looks like Eddy is sneaking off and away! 😁
    Each step away from the Vampire makes him feel a bit happier!
    qWtX1cu.jpg
    8fWkHaZ.jpg
    CiwsSgu.jpg
    zrwhGKS.jpg
    C0yHFmu.jpg
    DM9ihOx.jpg
    avkOSLZ.jpg

Hanae has seen it all. She is privy to thoughts, being a fairy, and she finds it all a bit amusing.
    ZPxGNjf.jpg
    8m7Wsw0.jpg

Emelie keeps painting until Waylan is finished with his 3rd upgrade, and comes looking for her.
    "Just the handsome man I was hoping to see!" she says.
    2BWZDgf.jpg
    a3P2F1I.jpg
    UyHiTsX.jpg
    wEzdC6D.jpg
    SaGrd7h.jpg
    oCw1Aqv.jpg
    dsfmZ5F.jpg

Looking in each others eyes, they make a decision to fulfill their baby wishes. Waylan has had his baby wish since way before their marriage, while he was still a Teen! But He was waiting for Emelie to wish for it too!
    Emelie always knows best!
    TfovE2e.jpg
    iQg8ABx.jpg

Their good friend Max walks by, and is the very first to know of the upcoming good news!
    Max is happy for them! "Ah! little Leopold , Right on time!" Max thinks, smiling.
    AxeYfF0.jpg
    OXKErBP.jpg

295 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Good News! ~~

Waylan had remembered to go to his job opportunity, with just moments to spare! Whew! It only took an hour to complete his H.O.R.S.E. examination, so he will be sure to get a raise tomorrow! Yay! He celebrates by sliding on his waterslide in the back yard.

Tristan notices at once a change in his sister. "So, dear sis, I get to be an uncle again? What great news!"
    H1wmjIE.jpg

"Yes! Waylan and I are so glad! But let's please try to keep quiet about it, I don't want Daddy urging us to move out before we have enough money for a house large enough for all of us!''
    x7mF83O.jpg

Tristan is surprised "I would never hear of you being turned out, Emelie! This is our childhood home, and I love for us being together! Please stay as long as you like! If father says anything, I will pull the Heir card!" and they laugh and hug each other, Emelie's so relieved. It will be a nicer pregnancy knowing her dear brother is on her side!
    ai6I3fy.jpg

~~~~~~💖

Waylan finds it most challenging this morning, to have to be showered and ready for work so early, with no time to even chat with his teen Izzy, or to kiss his beautiful wife, or even to play on the water slide before the car pool starts honking for him!
    65Ab8jw.jpg
    0El1Ip6.jpg

''But a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do!'' He thinks, and heads off to work, leaving Emelie without kisses and Izzy without a friendly chat this morning.
    0JckAEa.jpg

Izzy thinks "I need to find a way to help my good ol Dad, so he has more time in the morning!"
    97Xd2WF.jpg

He wonders what he can do to help, and whispers with Chad off and on all day.
    All the teens get to go on a field trip to the Police Station, which is also the same building which houses the Military and City Hall. The kids are glad that Tula's Mom, Tulip, is their chaperone today! They all like her, she is nice, but strict.
    OPgGlVK.jpg
    TPOZQh6.jpg

"Come along my dears, we are sure to have a nice time!'' says Tulip.
    ''Izzy? step lively now! Are you coming?"
    Ij0VMux.jpg
    SZN6j9C.jpg

"Yes Mrs. Morganthe!" but Izzy is still thinking about how he can help his Dad.
    dH0FFPL.jpg

Waylan gets off work, and gets his raise, and a surprise promotion that comes with a Bonus of $2,500 ! He hurries home to his Emelie to tell her the good news!
    "LieLie, you'll never guess!" says Waylan and shares the good news!
    "Oh that is wonderful, Wolfie!"
    And their happiness expands as Emelie gets her notice! :)
    VrtR29g.jpg
    Q3PlqkT.jpg
    Nfkoj5T.jpg
    c5vk8Kh.jpg
    2zbxgDJ.jpg
    iy95Zgu.jpg

After school the teens are chatting, and Izzy tells of his plan to help his good ol Dad.
    Tristan says "Let's go to the swap-shop, they are always selling gizmos and thingamajigs, and maybe we can find something good that might help you, Izzy!"
    They wave 'Hi' to Vance, who had transferred over here from Jin's, to have the better work hours.
    Eddy's sister, Edie, is in town, and is working the other register, part time.
    fQ53zpH.jpg
    kjKsYhy.jpg

Rainflower and Annalove, who Vance rents a room from, are also here. They are making frugal Vance Angry, because they won't leave the time machine alone!
    Vance yells at them again "Quit it you guys! It is using too much electricity!"
    WetDNzr.jpg

"Wow look at all this great stuff, Izzy!" says Chad. "Does any of it give you inspiration?"
    "I just don't know, I better go talk to the expert, Vance!"
    Vance is really nice, and gives Izzy the run down on several options! Izzy makes a purchase!
    TtMZzII.jpg
    jzsnug2.jpg
    IlIaqZU.jpg
    1hwBGbn.jpg

"Hi Edie, do you guys ever sell any time machines, or does one have to actually know tinkering, and make them?" asks Tristan.
    "Oh sometimes the people who make them, will sell them to us on consignment. I think I have a used one that's not too expensive." says Edie, and happy Tristan buys it!
    GLH5seU.jpg
    qsUGPir.jpg

All of a sudden Loud whooping and yelling is heard, as arrows are being shot out of the time machine!
    This makes Vance really happy! "See?! Serves you right Annalove! Now for the last time, leave that thing alone!"
    "That contraption is Not full of Love! Let's get out of here!" says Rainflower. And he and Annalove run home!
    IgXC7H0.jpg
    O18o2HP.jpg
    YZ1b5lE.jpg

Happy with their purchases, (and the bonus entertainment that happened in the shop,) the teens settle down to do their homework.
    9vrQyog.jpg
    Cc01a0j.jpg

That night, Izzy places his purchase from today, The Miner, in the yard and climbs on the seat and begins drilling!
    His great plan is to make a tunnel from the house to his Dad's work, saving Dad 30 mins in commute time!
    ''This will give Dad time enough for a chat, and time for kisses for Mom!" he thinks.
    moMQ9Xm.jpg
    YNJ0DpF.jpg
    XsXX2a3.jpg
    eC6uVEx.jpg
    00E1qt2.jpg
    p23qiTT.jpg
    Bj6PARG.jpg
    JVwF8Ol.jpg

The Miners proximity circuits go off, as the miner digs into a new cave network!
    Sleepy Izzy get off, and hears Dad call out "Come to bed Izzy, it's late and a school night!"
    "OK, coming Dad!" and he runs inside, before noticing the shining light coming from the deep hole he just dug!
    OnFokHf.jpg
    VZMG8Lb.jpg

Oooo, cliffhanger! I wonder what sweet Izzy found?! I hope it's a puppy. :)
    Before I forget!

In my game, Beatrice has given birth to Ayden's love child, but I think Ayden has player tendencies in many timelines (We should ask Max!), because they've already broken up, and he's now impregnated the lovely-but-insane fairy, Marigold Maldano. So I'll show you what their nooboo looks like next!

I actually think Ayden may secretly have either great genes or weak genes, because his son with Beatrice in my game is 1.) quite adorable and 2.) looks way more like his mom. His name is Forrest and he has inherited his mom's witchiness:

6lP8r31.png
    Toddler
    kIhLY4h.png
    Child
    12Lx3dg.png
    Teen
    ZvCJj2F.png
    YA
    I do have the Random Genetics mod for what it's worth, though!

Happy Friday!

@ergo_slum Oh I wish he could have found a puppy! This is my first time using the Miner, I feel kinda hopeless with the dern thing! LOL
    More about that digging is next, I hope I am onto something good, or interesting, but I'm just kind of figuring it out! hehe

OMG That is a beautiful child! I do think Ayden might have good genes after all! Thank you for showing me! Yes I want to see his child with Marigold too! :smiley:
    296 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ The Miner ~~

There is some kind of musical sound, What is it? Well something very cool seems to be coming from that strange hole with the shining lights, and Izzy is awakened by it and has to go see what it could be. Izzy moves the Miner away, and explores the hole!
    iKjni6b.jpg
    uHIH5Oc.jpg
    OL4u2NI.jpg
    WbXzz6c.jpg
    NHGt3eo.jpg

A very long time goes by. Nothing exciting happens! LOL ( My first time using this thing!)
    9wKG157.jpg
    erjs1dX.jpg

"Huh! That was it?"
    6hCihy0.jpg

But Izzy does not give up hope! There is still his plan to help out Dad with saving some time in the morning, and so he braves breaking curfew to drive to Dad's work place, to try dig the other side of the tunnel!
    "This looks like a nice inconspicuous spot, and just a few steps from the door to Dad's job!"
    And Izzy beings to drill.
    lKJo7yr.jpg
    O6yj6pB.jpg
    MJR1URc.jpg

Drilling on a community lot seems to disturb people! :open_mouth: Falcon Eddy tells Izzy
    "Hey Kid, you're breaking curfew and that drill is pretty noisy."
    "Sorry! It shouldn't be too much longer! It's a surprise for my Dad!" says Izzy.
    And several minutes later, Jake, Falcon's police partner, comes to say the same thing.
    But no one makes him go home, or arrests him, so Izzy continues drilling with apologies to everyone.
    j2kLBXu.jpg
    Y3mxNI9.jpg

The evil Mayor Octavio, stops by to say "Nice work with the drill, kiddo! Come see me when you age up!" :o
    "Uh, thanks Mayor." says Izzy, wondering if it would be a job offer or what?
    Zago1cG.jpg
    ZBtc1cd.jpg

Adan is mad! "You're disturbing our 'nite-nite routine' with our babies, Izzy! We live just across the street, you know!'' Adan is thinking of making a complaint to Jake, the peace officer!
    "I'm sorry Mr. Diamond! It's a surprise for my Dad! I should be done really soon!" says Izzy, wishing the drill wasn't so noisy.
    205TY31.jpg
    JMZsRcF.jpg

*Drill, Drill, Drill.*
    More time goes by, and Teddy comes to tell him that he thinks it is Much too scary for a young teen to be out in the Darkness of night, alone! "Please be careful Izzy! Do you have a flash light?"
    "I will be careful, Mr. Diamond! Yes I have a flash light too! Please don't worry!" says Izzy.
    DsFbMvM.jpg
    u189bk4.jpg

*Drill, Drill, Drill, Drill, Drill.* *Clunk! Screech!* *Drill, Drill, Drill, Drill, Drill.*
    "Grrrr! Get Off! You Weirdo! We have a Test tomorrow, yanno!" Yells Mara. She never studies, but this was the one night she decided to, so she is Very angry with the disturbance!
    "Sorry Mara! I'll let you have my notes before the test! Sorry, but this is important!" says Izzy.
    rgyhRvR.jpg

It is Mara's Loud shrill voice, not the drill, that wakes Adan! He is livid! "Izzy! Go Home! I am calling your house right this Minute!" says the poor exhausted Father of four!
    "Yes sir! I am so sorry this disturbed you, again sir!" says Izzy, feeling very bad to have disturbed poor Adan, yet again!
    Izzy heads home, very tired himself. It is so very late, that it is actually Very Early the next day! Izzy almost falls down from sleepiness, but makes it home ok, and climbs in bed, falling fast asleep.
    4UHU5Bd.jpg
    j44oTD5.jpg
    it13aOg.jpg
    BrEcYAD.jpg
    INlG1kp.jpg
    ve57sIx.jpg

Adan calls the house, and the only one awake to answer is Ayden, who is happily trying out a make over from his new Magic mirror. Ayden thinks he looks snazzy in his Saturday Night Fever outfit!
    "Hello Adan...What? No, no bother at all, what can I help you with? But, my darling Grandchild is fast asleep in bed! ... Oh? he said it was a surprise for his father? Oh, oh dear! Yes, well I am most sorry for the disturbance! Yes I will talk to him! Yes, ok, I truly am sorry about that, Adan!"
    j7W78SU.jpg
    YTH8wSq.jpg
    wyPi37J.jpg
    64ouDGR.jpg

"I better go see what the young one was doing!" thinks Ayden, and heads off to the Commonwealth Court.
    "Oh, what an interesting surprise Izzy was trying to make!' thinks Ayden. "I'd like to show this to Trixie! Hmm, Maybe I should finish it up for him, while everyone is away from this place."
    mRwMHaM.jpg
    bLU8Ryt.jpg
    dUWcSQc.jpg
    NQiaVF1.jpg
    OdVbDss.jpg

For some reason the drill doesn't disturb anyone. Maybe they are already stirring, getting their breakfasts. The drill comes to a stop! Shining light comes out for Ayden to see.
    "Oh, how pretty! I wonder if this connects to the large hole on our family lot?" He decides to explore to find out!
    V6DCPpX.jpg
    0O8chah.jpg
    IsKxb0R.jpg
    M21TFi3.jpg
    PAFtgx7.jpg
    zkE4YWS.jpg

Ayden has a much more exciting time than Izzy's nothingness experience! He was challenged to a Duel by an underground King, but got out of it by teaching the court how do play a Proper game of Charades!
    Then He takes a break in a peaceful grotto of mushrooms, before being run off by a giant mushroom herder!

Meanwhile, back home, Waylan has the day off.
    He finds his lovely Emelie and is amazed by her beautiful belly!
    3GZTLMp.jpg
    IkoNDXg.jpg
    SUxKN1t.jpg
    q6xMajE.jpg

''Another darling child, I can't believe we are so lucky!" says Waylan.
    Waylan is so happy to have the day off, with plenty of time for kissing Emelie and chats with Izzy and running through the sprinklers, all his very favorite things to do!
    6RpUjlz.jpg
    jyKURc7.jpg
    Gu9s5yE.jpg

Emelie has already had the contractor construct a cute little alcove, for the placement of the baby's crib. She wants it in their bedroom.
    Emelie is wishing and hoping that this new baby will stay little for a much longer time than Izzy did!
    Izzy just grew up so fast, and Emelie & Waylan still never know if this will change or not!
    UUWrKbf.jpg
    YAenvfq.jpg

The school bus comes, and all the teens head to school for the big exam today. Chad always worries for no good reason, because he is an excellent student! Izzy, Tristan and Tula, are always very confident about their school work.
    HjKHZdO.jpg
    vCT8SBh.jpg

Ayden is very thirsty, he climbs out of the hole before the adventure is finished, and he scans the lot for prey.
    "Oh No! Not Miriam!" he thinks. He does not like the taste of evil sims plasma! Luckily he spies Amelina across the street!
    odjhLyW.jpg
    flvTMWX.jpg

Ayden's favorite is to to drink from fairies, but Not when their heroic husbands are right nearby!
    LQzuWlT.jpg
    G2F5OLb.jpg

"My dear Amelina, I do thirst, If you don't mind?" (he is also thirsting for his lover, Trixie, but one thing at a time!)
    edX7Ivn.jpg

Amelina could just beat him up, she is such a strong Amazon, like the Pendragon sisters.
    But she likes him, Ayden is her friend, so she does not begrudge him a small bit of plasma!
    She figures it is just like blood letting, probably a healthy thing to do, like applying leeches!
    :o
    oFYKFjA.jpg

Ayden tries again to help his grandchild, there is still time before the young one will get home from school, and try to continue with the mysterious surprise he wants to give his father.
    He drills for Izzy!
    "Blast! Yet another shining hole? Is this all this darned thing can do?" he asks himself. Watcher has no clue! Maybe this Is all it does? I thought it could make tunnels?
    hytHZ08.jpg
    dkT8Jh5.jpg
    eCIdMMQ.jpg

Just try One more, Ayden, for Izzy! I promise this will be the last!
    "Very well" he says grumpily, and he climbs on the Miner yet again!
    Alfred comes by, He plays his music while he watches what Ayden is up to.
    NRv4rUY.jpg
    FelqlzY.jpg
    knoSEjk.jpg

This time, it says Ayden 'hits bottom'! It looks like a normal dug hole, no shiny light emanating from it! Hooray!
    Ayden has done it and is so glad it's over with! He grabs the Miner and heads on home.
    Leif and Eddy are so glad that the noisy thing is gone!
    GgVJrrZ.jpg
    Ttz0oJk.jpg
    aFqsN1f.jpg

"My Darling Grandchild, " he says to Izzy "The special hole you were trying to drill for your Dad, is completed on the Commonwealth Court lot. Please don't drill at night any more, the neighbors don't seem to like it." says Ayden.
    "Thank you Grandfather! No I don't want to disturb the neighbors, I didn't know it was going to be so annoying!" says Izzy.
    424Z8oX.jpg
    H7I5VRG.jpg
    bxKBj6V.jpg

Emelie finishes and sells another painting.
    qMdYerJ.jpg

Tula is waiting for Tristan to finish his homework, so they can go to the art museum.
    ZucwIuV.jpg

Waylan is happy to spend some time with his lovely child, Izzy.
    nVPlOGc.jpg
    iNnRVWK.jpg
    mgCmkHG.jpg
    2KGgEwx.jpg

Ayden has time now to be with his Trixie.
    Ey6fJ56.jpg

And the drill is being used by sweet Chad. He is privy to Izzy's secret surprise for his Dad, and wants to help! :)
    zfsS0T0.jpg
    3bnD052.jpg
    QxdrnbS.jpg

• SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Got some catching up to do now, and I had already saved this part as a draft without posting it, so I'm gonna post it first:

"LOL You thought crazy Gail was crazy but not insane?" <-- Yeah, like you had written it into the storyline that she was crazy, but not that she had the insane personality trait. I see crazy as being a lesser version of being insane. More superficial, but if you are insane... then it goes deep. Like, crazy is a first degree burn.. insane? Third degree burn... Crazy, you can snap out of and "stop acting crazy". Insanity requires treatment...

279 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Izzy's short but awesome party ~~

"Chad we really like you, but ultimately it is up to Izzy. Izzy may be your destiny, but we don't know if it is Izzy's destiny or not.
    We don't know what Izzy's destiny is yet." Emelie says as kindly as she can. <-- Heh, what a cruel trick of the powers that be to (potentially) give two sims destinies that does not match... ;) Your teenages sims are so cute.

Cabana Boi, yes.. is he still wearing a towel? Of course he is.. even when he's around the kids... what a weirdo! :P

Oh, how highly improper of Crystal to turn down Ayden - twice even! Preposterous! Hehe, I always love people that speak in posh ways, its just so.. silly in a way... in a preposterous way! Nobody speaks like that naturally... unless they're British... or from the 1800s.. or both... :P

There's so much smooching and kissing going on in that weirdly improper fire station, I can't keep up with who's doing who... :pensive:

"(Sorry about it being so dark, this house is dismally dim, even though Watcher put in 87 lights from buy Debug!)" <--- The house is probably alive with a will of its own... :P

But it really makes Izzys eyes stand out..

I'm sure it was a great party, even if it was only 4 hours. Haha, imagine having to lock the bedroom doors...

280 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ A Hard Question to Ask! ~~

Look at that Dallas, being the boss of the fire station, lying there relaxing so smug looking in his bed...

Brave of Waylan to ask Ayden for Izzys hand... lucky Ayden didn't actually use those clenched fists...

Haha, that speech bubble of a sim with a book on its head looks pretty weird... I would struggle to assign a meaning to that... :P

281 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Laz ~~

I can't picture The Preacher wanting to wear red high healed shoes, haha. ;)

"Ah yes, their child Izzy, as unique as the Loch Ness Nessie." thinks Laz. <-- Haha, he might want to keep that thought to himself, it might be interpreted the wrong way. ;)

(This is where the draft ended, so this is where I will have to continue).
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    Continues from 281 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Laz ~~

Oh yes, Waylan the future leader of the pack, and The Preacher and the red high healed shoes.... :P

Oh, this is quite complicated.. will Izzy be a future leader of the wolf pack as well, or will she/he become a vampire? And having to deal with being two different genders as well, oh my.. @_@

I'm envious of what you can come up with for your story telling. :P

Nice detail with the grandmothers ring in the proposal. Is Harrumph their (Waylan and Emilies) last name?

282 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Aziz ~~

Happy birthday to Izzy, now she is almost the same age as her mom. ;) Haha. :P

Alright, so whenever Izzy is a werewolf, she is female, and goes by the name of Azis.

Poor Chad, he just got friendzoned....

Haha, Ayden has to make sure everyone is formal and appropriate before the wedding.. ;)

"Ah. Izzy & Chad are romantically attracted to each other when Izzy presents in his more male form. But not when Izzy presents as Aziz, his werewolf and more female form. At those times they have best friend love." Sounds like a bit of a confusing relationship...

Congratulations to the newly weds, they look great. ;)

That's a fascinating looking guitar Cabana got there..

283 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Teen Party ~~

Oh, another teen party, hmm? Bring out the sleeping bags...

Oh, poor Nadia blocked by a locked door... but Ayden is looking properly proper as always!

"Nadia decides to try to cook him in the hot tub." <-- Haha, a bit of love cannibalism there.. :P

"No Dot! I'm happily married! I just got married yesterday, for Pete's sakes!" he yells. <-- That's probably why she called.. ;) But its kind of annoying how they are always put to the test like that.. :P No one ever asks a single sim for a date! Almost not!

"Waylan dances with his bride in the solarium, even when the music can't be heard from in here!
    Well they are so in love, they probably don't even need music!" <-- Love makes its own music... ;)

""We love you for cooking for us, Tula!" many of the boys exclaim." <-- That's one way to get to someones heart.. through the mouth and the belly! :P

Hmm, they have to get married again, weird... maybe because they are teenagers and they aren't supposed to marry..

Was Ayden not feeling well? Playing with fire, not feeding, etc... Troubled by the recent marriage? I thought it was a bit unlike him to poke around in the fire like that, in front of the teenagers.. this man, usually so preoocupied with being proper.... hmm...

Haha, the less bright ones are left dancing. Well, I think the party looked quite orderly, nothing wild and nothing caught fire like it might have if to many were playing with the fire places. :P

~~~

That was page 59, I think I will stop now and read the other pages a little later. Page by page. ;)
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
    @DivaDoodle

I enjoyed the update!, Congrats on her pregnancy I'm glad Max
    was happy for the two ofthem.

@Sprottenham Ah I like your description of crazy and insane, Welcome back to crazy town! :D

Oh well Chad's destiny (really what it is is his Dharma, much more 'important' than destiny, it's more like a moral duty, or what he was born to do, His Merit,) is Izzy, and in being the special one, the friend, support, and great love of Izzy, Chad will be fulfilled. Izzy's destiny is different and two fold, Izzy can self fulfill this, but Chad makes everything that much nicer, and gives more meaning to Izzy's life.

hehe yes, the house is so Dark, you will probably start to see the walls lighten up because I just can't seem to get used to it! 👀

Poor Waylan, it was a bit unnerving to ask for Ayden's daughter's hand! well it is really difficult for Ayden, he loves Emelie but he doesn't think Waylan is good enough for is daughter, mainly because he still has a slight smell of wolf in his genes. The town has a back story of the conflict of Ayden's family and the Wolff's being adversaries. So Ayden is old fashioned and a pompous bigot!

''Oh, this is quite complicated.. will Izzy be a future leader of the wolf pack as well, or will she/he become a vampire? And having to deal with being two different genders as well, oh my.. @_@ I'm envious of what you can come up with for your story telling. :p '' Thank you! I hope it isn't too complicated, I don't want to say what happens because it seems you might enjoy it's unfolding.(?)

''Is Harrumph their (Waylan and Emilies) last name?'' LOL :D No 'harumph and humph and Hmph' is what Ayden says all the time in indignation! Emelie & Waylan's married last name is Wolff.

''Izzy & Chad are romantically attracted to each other when Izzy presents in his more male form. But not when Izzy presents as Aziz, his werewolf and more female form. At those times they have best friend love." This is how I thought the relationship was, but occasionally this changes. Aziz made a flirt, and Chad did respond. I'll never know if Chad really wanted to, or was it as my husband suggested, that Chad was scared that Aziz might bite his head off, like a praying mantis, if he refused Aziz! :o lol

''No one ever asks a single sim for a date! Almost not!'' I know, this happens in my game too!!!

''Hmm, they have to get married again, weird... maybe because they are teenagers and they aren't supposed to marry.'' I don't know? I have had a teen marriage before that did work OK, Quigley and Fern, but I didn't use the wedding arch. I think after talking with Karritz, that maybe because the lot was so full, it caused a glitch and the marriage didn't complete! I was too busy looking and watching everyone and having fun, to even notice! Bad Watcher! :D

I also thought it Very odd that Ayden and all the teens have to play with fire at a teen party! What is that all about? But Ayden not feeding and coming near to starvation is not new! I've had to rescue him 3 times since! :o 🤷‍♀️

Yes too many parties, someone is always wishing for it! Now I am refusing those wishes! Time to let them move on with the other stories of their lives! ;)

Oh Boy, that's a lot of reading my friend! Thank you! It's always so nice to see you! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you I'm so glad you enjoyed the update!

I was kind of torn on letting them have a another baby. The new Wolff Clan is supposed to be headed by Izzy this time around!!! But I always seem to cave when both are so in love and have the same wishes, and are so cute together! :)

Yes Max was happy and already 'knows' their child. Well he peeks at times lines all the time! LOL :D
    297 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ The Tunnel ~~

Tristan, having finished his homework, is now flirting with and deciding with Tula to go to the Art Museum, When they are interrupted by Ayden.
    EdKcE1p.jpg

"Darling son, must you really put such an eye sore of a machine in our grand house? I wish you would move it outside, perhaps behind the bushes, hidden from view." says Ayden, referring to the dirty looking, used Time Machine, that Tristan had purchased from Edie, at the consignment shop.

"Oh, I'm sorry Father, I thought it looked kind of shabby chic, but if you prefer it outside, I can certainly move it!" says Tristan amiably.
    CGYXsDX.jpg
    Dhn1anQ.jpg
    JKNAMvn.jpg

He decides to place it behind the large bushes, near the holes in the ground, where Chad is still drilling away.
    That should suit Father and his proper tastes!
    BoK4wZB.jpg

Tula beckons him, and asks him to drive them to the Art Gallery. They both have art appreciation, but that is not the only reason why they go there.
    This is their special place. Where they first realized that they were in love.

4Actkci.jpg
    XpUwP0S.jpg
    m5Ibzth.jpg

Away from the eyes of others, where they can profess their love, and smooch to their hearts content, surrounded by lovely art.
    What could be better?
    1CPynWy.jpg
    WpyRHNW.jpg

"Oh that is beautiful! What do you think, Tula?" says Tristan
    "I'd like to paint it, it's so wonderful!" says Tula.
    Tristan makes a note of what Tula likes, as always, and since they are getting rather sleepy, they head home.
    tMhNemF.jpg
    h1KjBgE.jpg

Tristan serenades his girl, he is such a great musician.
    He is very romantic, frequently looking in her eyes, as he plays his sweet melodies. Tula is mesmerized, she just loves his songs.
    v5ndG5j.jpg
    NwVrz5X.jpg
    dqvuZJX.jpg
    whiiHrc.jpg
    sAvwPe3.jpg
    W3zmVBa.jpg
    oxLElID.jpg

Izzy takes over the drill, from Chad. This horrible hole is taking so long to dig!
    Chad had become too tired of the drilling, plus it is dark outside and he doesn't like the dark!
    Chad comes inside to play with the cow plant, and throws the candy so high it sticks to the ceiling! :o
    YGmEBya.jpg
    j2YFc2i.jpg
    G9Isr0L.jpg

Luckily in this town, sims as well as cow plants can see right through walls and ceilings, so it is no bother to Cowsy Wowsy at all!
    *Chomp*
    *sprays slobber all over Chad*
    iKHNrML.jpg
    PkTd4ct.jpg

Chad decides on a nice relaxing bubble bath. The cow plant slobber mixed with the grit from all the drilling has left him dirty and sticky.
    yTDywCk.jpg
    kyM8AYB.jpg
    0k5OK74.jpg

Hours and hours later, Izzy's drill finally hits bottom!
    He has completed his surprise for his Dad, making a tunnel from here to Dad's work!
    YAY!
    MqLl2NW.jpg
    mQ6dnt5.jpg

Izzy and Chad are all cuddled up in togetherness. "I couldn't have done it without your help Chad, and Grandfather's too!
    It is just too much drilling for one person, and gets so dusty and boring!" says Izzy.
    "Not to mention jiggling our innards so much with the vibrations! That can't possibly be good for anyone!" says Chad.
    PWbDtBC.jpg

"Hey you smell really good, like bubble bath." says Izzy, and kisses Chad.
    Chad looks on, as Izzy kisses his hand, touched by this gesture. He just loves to look at Izzy's beautiful feminine face, so like his mother's.
    70rX54y.jpg
    DnG0COY.jpg
    OZKL9tE.jpg
    BmDUvm3.jpg
    NTlRHck.jpg

Their closeness and the warmth of the room with the crackling fire in the hearth, gives such coziness, they're soon lulled to sleep.
    Z7AdB3g.jpg

In the morning Waylan finds a sweet note from Izzy :
    Dear Dad,
    I have a surprise for you, that will save you time in the morning! It's a tunnel right to your work!
    GrandPa and Chad helped me.
    I love you, Izzy."
    "Aw what a sweet kid, my Izzy is! That surprise is worth millions!" thinks Waylan. He hurries to his wife to give some morning kisses!
    Emelie's tummy is huge, the baby will come today sometime!
    G4952sv.jpg
    a5ZXFEv.jpg
    h2OnIj7.jpg

Waylan hears the carpool honking for him, which makes him change into his uniform.
    But now he has time to kiss Emelie goodbye, instead of rushing off, because of the tunnel!
    DlirXcu.jpg
    TlYHonr.jpg

"Don't worry LieLie, if the baby comes I'm just a call away! I'll be sure to be with you, for our baby's birth!" Waylan assures her.
    Z1cnAG9.jpg
    jwepyXI.jpg
    a8UoUSp.jpg

With one last tender look, Waylan heads to the tunnel.
    The carpool keeps honking at him!
    "Alley Oop!" says Waylan, and he jumps in the tunnel!
    PNp6UMd.jpg
    dKYtxUI.jpg
    341TW0e.jpg
    pHR3ZrT.jpg
    siKf3uJ.jpg
    eKmiv9l.jpg

When Waylan emerges a minute later, there is all kinds of commotion going on!
    He calls the head of the household, Ayden, to say that he might want to come down to see what's going on.
    Waylan heads into work to make money for his little family.

IC5vbFW.jpg

Ayden gets there in a flash, and speaks with Falcon Eddy from the police department.
    "What is going on, officer?" asks Ayden.
    "Well, we know about the tunnel system from your house to this lot, that is just fine and within the law, but what is disconcerting is that another tunnel was somehow dug from the side of your tunnel and connecting straight into the Jail! And this has allowed Beatrice Crumplebottom to escape!''
    "We are certain she must have had an accomplice!" says Falcon.
    "Please go speak with the governor, he'd like to talk with you."
    1mOGvh9.jpg
    Ut9QyRV.jpg
    nAgDhFr.jpg
    UlCITmf.jpg
    o0DClLq.jpg

'Oh goodness gracious!' thinks Ayden as he heads to speak with Rocky.
    "Governor, the tunnel from my house to this lot was dug by myself and my Grandchild Izzy, it was but a young one's surprise for his father, to save time getting to work." says Ayden.
    "Yes yes Ayden , that isn't the problem. We will be sending a team down the tunnel to look for clues. We want to know who was the accomplice, and Where Beatrice has escaped to. She is supposed to be serving a 200 year sentence!" says Rocky.
    "Indeed! I don't wish for her to be on the loose, possibly poisoning more people!" says Ayden.
    i5W7LHm.jpg
    ryXmRCG.jpg

"We will cooperate with all we can.'' says Ayden.
    "Thank you, I suppose our team might need to look at the entrance to your tunnel at your place. They will try to not inconvenience you!" says Rocky.
    m8T0Tcw.jpg
    XLKaES4.jpg

Ayden zooms home, in case his darling daughter might need something. 'She probably won't, but that never stops us Fathers from wanting to be needed!' Ayden thinks.
    "Emelie, I'm here! Are you in need of anything, my darling? Perhaps a cup of tea?"

"I'm in here, Daddy! I do need you! I'm in need of a graceful dance partner, while waiting for baby to decide to come!" says Emelie. The party animal in her always makes her want to dance!

Ayden is very happy to oblige! He loves being needed! :)
    1O3rSuN.jpg
    nAdhjHm.jpg

298 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Baby Leo ~~

Ayden has come outside to watch, while Special Agent, Falcon Eddy is collecting clues from the tunnel in his front yard.
    Falcon has been here with Jake all morning.
    Ayden wishes Trixie were here, she would find this all terribly exciting!
    dpHx3ow.jpg
    AzOg8qV.jpg

Falcon pops back out and is nice enough to tell Ayden what he found.
    ''We found shoe prints and Jake cast a mould, he is taking it to see if it matches up with Beatrice's shoes at her house.''
    ''This goes right along with the shoe prints we matched with Mayor Octavio, from the other tunnel hole. But that will prove inconclusive as he works on that community lot. He is often our suspect, but we never can prove anything.'' Falcon says sounding disappointed.
    IbzUWOM.jpg
    IrNRUzH.jpg

"The most compelling evidence, is Beatrice's finger prints on your time machine, Ayden! NO! Don't touch anywhere there! You'll mess up the evidence with your fingerprints!
    This is important evidence! We want to see if she will come out, or if she has truly made her grand escape to the past or the future!" says Falcon, sternly.
    "Oh sorry." says Ayden.
    0IeEErF.jpg
    7pr0IvA.jpg
    1Wnc8ey.jpg

"Now Ayden, We are going to have to confiscate this Time Machine, as evidence. Max is constructing a sealed chamber to place it in, in case Beatrice ever comes out. Max has made the floor out of ultra sticky honey, so Beatrice wouldn't be able to jump right back in the machine!" says Falcon.
    "Oh how clever, he is! Well, that is absolutely fine with me, Falcon, Do take it away! I detest this ugly thing on my property!... although my dear Tristan might be a bit disappointed."
    "Well can't the lad use the one in the consignment shop, or the one in the park, like every one else?" asks Falcon.
    "Good point, my good man!"
    nE81gAO.jpg
    GlsTwYy.jpg
    ZPeQ9J5.jpg

Falcon leaves with the evidence, and Ayden is very happy about it. Gosh, what if Beatrice did emerge from it, on his property! No! He doesn't ever want to see her, or this ugly old time machine ever again!
    RGZqPlZ.jpg

Ayden thinks about Trixie again, and calls her to come over! She must live very close by, she is there immediately! She thinks it's a date and Ayden finds her already alluring, just hearing her voice!
    "Why do I find you so intoxicating, Trixie?"
    "Because you're my smoochroni!" says Trixie, "Aren't I Your smoocheroni?"
    "Smoo? Uh, err, Well Of course you are!"
    nZgovte.jpg
    UJbr1ES.jpg
    UgUSejD.jpg
    XlFuslN.jpg

Ayden wants to ask Trixie to move in, but there won't be any room with the new baby on the way.
    He feels torn, because he wants Both! He longs to be with his new grandchild as much as he wants Trixie here permanently!
    Emelie tells Trixie to feel her tummy, just so Trixie knows that it's nothing personal, just a matter of priority of Family First!
    yu54BIE.jpg
    O4zsA9G.jpg
    aCwztzh.jpg
    vUMOHjt.jpg

Ayden thinks 'Ok, ok, enough of the niceties between my daughter and my date!', he wants to woo his lovely Trixie!
    Emelie is happy for the old goat!
    HMPTAfT.jpg
    XfRxkgC.jpg
    7LOI3hU.jpg

All of a sudden, Trixie starts to smoke! It's the Sun burning her! This immediately makes it a 'Bad Date'!
    She heads home instead of to the bed!
    Ayden doesn't seem to have gotten the memo! He is still heading to the bedroom. Even when Trixie drives away!
    Y9DwIbq.jpg
    ej2IFRM.jpg
    5MkIjnq.jpg
    r5xneSn.jpg
    gWDb2I0.jpg
    hhCLvRy.jpg
    Nv6ZXdD.jpg
    47S6wQl.jpg

I wonder if Trixie will come back?
    But No Time! Emelie is going into labor right in front of the cow plant! Luckily Waylan just got home!
    Waylan freaks out and does the baby dance, while the cow plant is serene, and thinks Birth is all so lovely.
    IwpSEPa.jpg
    EQD4ZaY.jpg
    DbwFKPJ.jpg
    7tcnaqf.jpg

Ayden comes downstairs, to join the freaking out!
    13IpyWu.jpg
    wCUai2h.jpg

"Sweetie, would you rather go to the hospital?" asks Waylan, finally understanding that his wife might prefer to be coddled by the the lovely Labor Room staff, rather than having her men be so noisy and obtrusive during this wonderful magical time.
    "Yes, Wolfie, please, let's go."
    fYaPqXQ.jpg
    K7S2W05.jpg

Waylan runs to the sidewalk to get the car, but watching Emelie make her way, is so exciting! "Our new Baby!" he sighs, and applauds.
    "It's alright, dear, I can drive." says Emelie.
    9rOWncI.jpg
    3XmZ9lE.jpg
    OIt8Dmh.jpg

They get to the hospital in record time, Emelie had the pedal to the metal, as all daredevils do!
    "Ready to be a new Daddy, Wolfie?"
    "Oh Yes! I've waited so long!" Waylan is terribly excited and happy! He follows Emelie inside with a smile.
    99TqcMK.jpg
    64uHWoT.jpg
    MGcW5PW.jpg

Soon, little Leo, Leopold Wolff is born. Artistic like his Mother and Brave like his Father.
    "Come on, LieLie, let me hold him!" Waylan says, following her like a puppy, "Or at least come kiss me!"
    ETzsun9.jpg
    tKVzfxs.jpg
    LAKFB4n.jpg
    nqQtQ7y.jpg
    Bxz0PWG.jpg
    h2ePdeB.jpg

"You have to change out of your uniform first! It isn't soft enough for your little babe...or for your big babe, for that matter!" teases Emelie.
    CVGYSfE.jpg
    o0MZvkw.jpg
    Mw9tgRK.jpg
    rzseDD2.jpg

Meanwhile, Ayden got another wish to go on a date with Trixie! Now the game won't let him, because he just had a 'bad date' with her.
    But Ayden knows ways around this! He invites Trixie 'out' to meet at the Theater. And just as soon as she starts flirting with him, they are on a date!
    They are so crazy about each other!
    13XB3k5.jpg
    NVTl1Rz.jpg

After they see a play, he talks about family and the first person Ayden mentions is baby Leo!
    It was so cute I forgot to take a pic!
    I have him invite Trixie over in case a non-active can pick up a baby! That would be neat-o! :)
    H1lVBMw.jpg

Daddy Waylan gets his wishes for snuggles in, and rocks his baby Leo, to his hearts content!
    And all is right in the world! 💖
    lMCKA7Z.jpg
    sdRz87j.jpg
    sT95Arb.jpg

@DivaDoodle

Congrats to another baby on the way!, Ah, a boy how cute.
    Too bad Ayden could not let herm move in just yet.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! :) I hope he will be as cute as I remembered all their kids were!

Ayden can have Trixie move in, as soon as there is room in the house! :) Then it can be a Vampire mansion once more! lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top