Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle Cherie looks cute in her pregnant outfit.

Cute pics of Ziggy and Illusion playing soccer. Adorable faces!

No fireworks? Just blast? Dag!

Someone in your save is in desperate need of a makeover. Been thinking that for a long time, but omg...those gloves that Ayden is wearing! Sigh. I'm not necessarily talking about his face either, which is rather surprising how well Tristan turns out. LOL. I don't think all sims need to be drop dead gorgeous. I like interesting faces too. I think several of my sims, particularly my Victor has an interesting face rather than gorgeous.

I wonder what evil thing she wants to do to Jimmy!? Thanks for letting her know, but I think it is Dad who cares, not Mom.
    Oh Ick! That's just creepy!
    Good for Jimmy letting her have it but no Jimmy you don't need to be evil to defeat evil!
    I wouldn't trust her to tell Dad. Perhaps Alfie could make that phone call.
    Oh, see even Alfie tells her to tell the Dad but why would he trust her to do that?

Jimmy will learn as he matures. Hope his sister does too. Perhaps Watcher should check on her! :grin:

Aiden looks hunky! :love: Nice he is going to help Alfred do something. Not sure what, but nice.

Oh, there is Joy, looks like she is having fun just being a teenager.

oh, how did he humiliate Cherie? I've forgotten?

Dad is there too huh? I guess without SP your inactives don't bother getting to know even family members. I know incompatible traits will hurt sims trying to form relationships and sims will avoid those people unless forced to socialize. When I didn't use SP most of the resident sims stayed in their houses and hibernated until time to go to work. A few would get pushed to lots if my sims visited a lot depending on their traits. Snoreville! I like things much more active and loved how the game became that way after I added SP.

Is it sound proof too? :lol: Give me a break, everyone knows what is going on in there. My sims might sneak into the photo booth or the outhouse which is gross to me but apparently not to them. Those items are usually hidden in the back of the lot or in a copse of trees for additional privacy. :grin: Beds on lots, no! :grin: Go home if you want a bed. :lol:

lol at Bebe sleeping at the festival lot instead of going home.

of course they all want to go to the new place in town! Don't let them swim as long as they want. I make mine get out after a couple sim hours and go home or if at home, do something else. If they get fatigued they can drown :cry: Reset works but I sure hate for them to even suffer a little.

Death flowers, most important plant in the game! All my sims including immortals have a death flower in their inventory. lol

Nice gifts!
    Fun swimming pool lot. Lots of things for them to do!
    Cherie is squashing her baby sunning! lol

Congrats on the new baby boy...Airk. I sure hope she is done now. :grin:
    That would be nice if it distracts Joy from wanting one of her own. :lol:
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Yes it is slow everywhere! I used to have a bunch of set favorites but then it felt like Homework to see soo many notifications and I couldn't keep tract of all that was going on! it was too confusing for me!

Sometimes when it's slow I will read again favorite stories from long ago! Did you ever read CK213 stories? When He would test out a new EP or had a new idea to try, and kind of follow his sims around and then a story would evolve! He was a really enjoyable writer!
    This story always makes me want to get University! I am reading it again! ;) 😁 lol Because I'm looking again on ebay to maybe get University!
    I love his main Char, Vael, since I watched her grow up from a baby! (I was a Lurker for sooo many years!) https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/678397/vael-firenzes-university-experience-by-ck213-farewell-pg-43/p1

TY about baby Airk! well this is Cherie's 5th (I used MC and made Alfie and Cherie the real parents of Jimmy & Joy, so they could feel like they truly belonged!)

Aww Rev and Illusion are always together it seems, so that is nice!

Haha I had to make Alfie buy that snow cone machine for her, because Cherie made me laugh so much when she did the Turn around and think of the snow cone! :D she is such a funny girl!! <3

I know how you feel, 6 is sooo many!! I actually prefer to have just 2 sims to play with, to get to really know them, but then get carried away sometimes all the time!!! LOL

Joy might have had a drink of the Poison!!! :o:#:(

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!!

@bekkasan TY I love that Ziggy was there! He is such a cutie pie! :)

Oh well I didn't go up into the sky to look at the fireworks, since it was still broad daylight LOL

WHO???? Tell me!!! LOL Ayden? Wickerman? I am not good at make overs, those two already Had a face makeover and that is as handsome as I can get them bwaahahahaaa :D

WhAT?!?!?! NO!!! WRONG!!! Your Victor is devastatingly Handsome!

Alfie and Cherie don't know the dad. they know the Mom, Alfie dislikes her so probably some run in at some time I suppose. I saw they can't call him if they don't know him. I checked the Pastors traits and he is all ok except for Unstable & Coward as the only 2 possible 'negatives', I think Unstable means his traits change from time to time, I have never played an unstable sim before. Maybe at one time it changed to a mean trait, and that is how he and Alfred lost points in relationship? I feel like the 3, Pastor, Mom, Alfred, were on the same lot, they would talk if they wanted to....

Yes, even w/o SP all household members of inactives know each others traits. I know this because when I switch to play a household their know each other. That is unfortunate experience you had! Most all the townies in my game are not at home for most of the day-evening when I go into map view. I wish they would stay home more, so I could spy, but they are all over the map LOL

Oh because Ayden is the only one with the proper trait and they can accuse someone of not dressing properly or something, no one else on the lot would humiliate her because of their traits. so it was probably Ayden, as Miriam Hopcraft was over with Alfie, Jimmy (and me)

hahaha I already Knew you would still hate it! ;):D LOL I love you so much bekkasan!!!😘

I made Bebe go home with MC!!! she has to be safe!!! naughty girl!!!

''Cherie is squashing her baby sunning! lol'' :D

YES Finally Cherie is done! No more room!

Airk will be a blessing for poor Joy! she can love and dote on the little one as much as she wants, since that's all she gets. (Alfie's rules, plus no room, and now the poison.)

Thank you for your fun comments I love reading them so much!!!! :smiley::smile:
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

173 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie date/day26 <3 Saturday Afternoon & Night <3
    Nice with some fireworks
    Those eating contest always makes me feel a bit sick, don’t really looks very nice to swallow a plate like that fast. :p
    Chess is a much better choice :)
    since they can't take the hint, and he goes off to do his homework! so funny
    Also fun with the crazy umbrella situation
    Like that drama hidden in Mrs. Hopcraft, quite a “lady”

174 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie date/day27 <3 The Swimming Pool <3
    Clearly not the usual tomato plant, what is it? death flowers? – you prevent death?
    Lovely catch:
    SeTVITI.jpg
    Nice day around the swimming pool
    Like her sun-glasses
    Congrats with the new born.
    Lovely scene with Cherie feeding the baby
    This is even better – I LOVE JOY
    mx9FxQU.jpg
    Airk, wonder how that will sound – kinda strange combination of letters ain’t it.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin

@Tamijo love reading your comments my friend! Thank you!

lol Yes I guess I better move the umbrellas back a bit, I keep forgetting! :D

Mrs. Hopcraft is pretty icky in her thoughts there, meeting a teen for the first time! :s

oh the death flowers are great! If your sim has one in their back pack, then when they die of an unexpected death (not old age death) they will autonomously hand Grim the death flower, Grim's favorite flower, and he will let them live!

''This is even better – I LOVE JOY'' I am so glad!!! I do too! :)

It sounds like Air + a hard K, like in Ketchup, 'AirK' :)
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

I have been so busy this spring only read the ones posted on thread and in story section hehe,
    I have not even time to read a book these days or don't want to cause, the course takes that reading fun out hehe.
    @Silverofdreams30 Oh I understand that completely! When I have something really fantastic to read I don't want anything to interfere! Plus I want yo to do well on your course! :)
    @DivaDoodle

right now, I'm building a lot for my random save family, it's fun building up a home.
    I won't pass that course until after summer, will redo the exam then, and just focus on my last assignments now.
    I'm also looking for a job at the same time not easy to find one.

Hope to see more of your save soon :)
    @Silverofdreams30

Oh nice, I look forward to seeing it! I love that you PM me all those wonderful shots, a story is definitely emerging there for Wyll!!! I hope you can find a job you like! Hang in there! I know it's not easy to find them.

Oh I didn't play yesterday, I read all day lol I am almost done with CK's story about Uni, just 10 more pages, then will play. :) I don't like to be away from my simmies more than a day! Who knows what they might try to do without me spying on them!!! LOL ;) 😁😂🤣
    edited May 2021
    175 The Watcher Watches: >:) Odious Outtakes >:)

Octavio is Evil! He was so thrilled to sell Joy the poisoned drink, that day, and laughed his maniacal laughter when he got off of work!!!
    RXX85ly.jpg

Octavio spies Miriam, across the park, with that self-righteous Preacher man!

"Ahhh the lovely evil Miriam!" She is following the Preacher. ''Probably heading home together.'' Octavio thinks, watching them, watching Her!

'MmmmmMariam!!!'
    srAOvMC.jpg?2

Filled with evil and jealous rage he screams "I will sell my soul to Beelzebub for Miriam's love!" and then cackles demonically.

On hearing this, the Preacher stops in his tracts and spins around!

"How Dare you, you wicked man!" the Preacher hisses, outraged that Octavio would covet his wife!

"You! You! You take that back!!!" He sputters, concerned for the wicked man's soul, and Now, shocked and dismayed that his own wife is so flattered by Octavio's heinous utterings!"

The Preacher turns to leave in a huff, calling in exasperation to his now swooning wife!

"Come Miriam! We must go home and pray!" The Preacher is intent to Pray for the wicked souls, and for his own forgiveness for the murderous rage that is brewing inside himself, as he sees

Miriam not following, but dallying,

and engaging with the lustful miscreant, Octavio!
  • ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    I vote strongly in favor for a salty love triangle between Octavio, Miriam, and the Preacher!!! >:)

@ergo_slum Yay you came back to comment!!! Thank you! :)

:D LOL Do you mean all 3 tolerant of a triad relationship?

I don't have the EP's that contain 'stone hearted' , 'no jealousy' so it can't happen.

I am waiting to see if that unstable trait of the Preacher's will give him the 'good' trait, then he and Miriam's relationship can have a natural dissolution, since she is evil, and the Preacher will be more apt to building his relationship back up with his son, Alfred.

~~~Not nearly as exciting, but more my style, I still get upset when my sims are upset! I enjoy reading other's stories but I can't seem do it myself. I already tried a completely mild version with just Don Lothario wanting a kiss from someone other than his wife, and I was just a wreck! LOL I had to delete the save and Change Don into Danny! *insert chicken emoji* :D
    edited May 2021
    175 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie💕 date/day28 o:) The Preacher o:)

It's nighttime, no one was home at Max & Faelie's, so Watcher just stared at their house until they were so curious they came back home! ;) LOL
    The babies appeared on the floor, as if by magic, and I aged them up before Max & Faelie could get to them.
    Finn then Fiona! :) so cute! they crawled right away to their toddler mats and Faelie and Max then went to cover them up!
    d7d43rI.jpg
    7IvzlNA.jpg
    BwThQd2.jpg

For Pete's sake you two, it's 3AM! "Time doesn't really exist Watcher, you see ...." begins Max, but Faelie has a way of making him stop talking! Finally they sleep!
    0xGijOY.jpg
    EZy9d3s.jpg

Ziggy is a good boy and he sleeps. Same with Quigley and Fern! These are the Good teens who know that school will start soon!
    8tL0apG.jpg
    q3j9cF0.jpg

I see out the window a naughty teen! Fawn Goodfellow! You go home right this minute, young lady!
    aSiULLc.jpg

I guess poor Cabana was out searching for her! what a hard job he has!
    AjGnXdk.jpg

Ari, No! you may Not go with Fawn! Now Get inside! All of you Teens, GIT! *taps foot*
    Oh, interesting that Cabana jumped out of his car, way in the back there! I love that he follows along with my story as I type it! ;):) LOL He seems to know I sent Fawn home and that he was out looking for her! 😁
    z1ruA58.jpg
    cVinI1q.jpg

It's ok Cabana you can go home now! "Thanks Watcher, for the help rounding them up! That was a handful tonight!"
    Poor man must be tired of being chaperone! He runs back home!
    EC1cl57.jpg
    FIrXus4.jpg

He monitors the naughty teens and finally is satisfied they are all asleep!
    biCbWAJ.jpg

He sees his pretty Marigold walking around the house to get to the bedroom, (because Watcher deleted the sleeping bag she was set to climb into on the front lawn! I have No idea how it got there!) LOL
    "Babe, what are you doing out here?" he asks softly.
    "I was looking for you, to tell you I love you, handsome!" Marigold melts him, just like the butter she uses in her masterful cooking!
    4or3JMS.jpg
    E8mZzY1.jpg
    nvJFvhG.jpg

After some flirting, Marigold sleeps, and Cabana is about to sleep, but there is just some laundry he needs to attend to first! He keeps a very tidy house! :)
    KGub0Vv.jpg

These two are next on Watcher's list <3 I need to hurry so that neither drinks the poison! :o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3

It's 6am and somehow Jimmy and Jazzy glitched the Fairy Castle while asleep 😁 I can still see their snoring ZzzZ! LOL creepy, they sleep with their eyes open! I hope the sleep will be restful enough for last them through Prom tonight!
    7bCTuxw.jpg

Alfie & Cherie race to baby Airk first, Alfie wins! Airk just needs loving, because Joy came to feed him earlier.
    qyDGwO2.jpg
    oNLzpEv.jpg
    8xRE5tv.jpg
    k6XnZzj.jpg
    faw5PqP.jpg

Alfie gets flirts, and Jimmy does too!
    Illusion is hungry and wishes for an easy bake oven! Maybe she will be a great cook like Mama!
    jvxj2mj.jpg
    YURlPHE.jpg

Rev smells the delicious scent of blueberries! ""Wow sis, did you make these?"
    "Yes! have one!"
    mmMMMmmmmmmm
    ivtjxbP.jpg
    F4Uh4aC.jpg
    TZnKtLB.jpg

Baby Airk will never have to go even a few moments without love! Not with his sister Joy in the house! :)
    pzV6c6A.jpg
    aQNGkAy.jpg
    4JdfT2s.jpg

Upstairs, Alfred has changed into his athletic clothes. Somebody wants him to work on skills!
    "That's right Watcher!"
    YwvMzyx.jpg
    pSxoacB.jpg
    pFtzZiz.jpg

Honk Honk! Oh the bus is here, and Alfie's carpool too! Cherie tells Alfred to go to school, so he won't get in trouble by him exercising instead of learning! That would be terrible if he got grounded from going to Prom! :open_mouth:
    UlUIPcz.jpg
    hErZy8p.jpg
    Dr2mS0v.jpg

Cherie paints a brilliant painting of the produce she uses at her job! ;) she is so pleased!
    7ZOhqrj.jpg
    5OEFa9Z.jpg

Cherie gets the mail and OH My! There are 3 very serious love letters from Alfred to her daughter Joy! "Hmmmm I better get to know The Preacher! I know Alfie dislikes the wife, but we should try to get acquainted with at least one parent, Since our Joy is so in love with his son! She calls and asks if she can come over.
    GEbAT2f.jpg

"It's so good to to get to know you, Preacher Hopcraft! Your lovely son has been staying with us over the past days, as I'm sure your wife told you!"
    zlvf2nl.jpg
    XHVX6c1.jpg

Cherie can sense his traits are unstable, but Today he is Nurturing, Good, and Coward. 'Hmmm that must be hard to have an Evil wife and be a coward' Cherie thinks.

"I'm thankful you have given him shelter, Cherie. It has been hard on poor Alfred, dealing with his Mother of late, I'm sorry to say! And My unstable trait makes me a nice good father one day and the next it can change and I I might be something else entirely!" :o The Preacher sees Cherie's look of shock !

"Yes it is awful! My traits are in a constant unpredictable flux and delusional episodes can be just around the corner!" The Preacher confides!
    S9MGb8C.jpg

"Oh you poor man! Would you like a potion, to stabilize the unstable? I mean, I can see that at this moment you would be an ideal father to Alfred!"
    "I would be ever so grateful to you Cherie! Better hurry before I change again!" He says in a tone of worry and alarm!

"Oh! Oh My!" And Cherie throws the potion that will help stabilize him, from the many that Alfie has made!
    NiXjgzx.jpg
    ut2V6i4.jpg
    e1OqGMS.jpg

It is a really scary procedure for the poor cowardly Preacher to endure!
    WOMPvyZ.jpg
    rEgYLCC.jpg

"How do you feel now, Preacher?" Cherie asks, when he finally settles down.
    "I feel, well I feel just Great!" The preacher says in wonderment!
    IMriWxg.jpg
    nSP960B.jpg
    o9owmqe.jpg
    ORgyZnR.jpg
    k6VDLyj.jpg
    e1kL1AG.jpg

They talk about their families, and especially their teens!
    GgI7dgS.jpg

And then The Preacher asks Cherie, if she could do him a favor and care for Alfred a while longer.
    "I am having so many troubles with Miriam and I can't really protect Alfred from the brunt of it, or from Her, being a coward, and it's really not fair to my son.... Please, Just until Miriam and I can get things straight between us."
    HDdeEPg.jpg

Cherie lets her senses flow out to Miriam. She knows the woman is evil, Alfie told her, but sometimes evil traits can be offset by other traits. She finds out Miriam also has 'dislikes children' & 'commitment phobic'. Oh dear, and Alfred is Good & Family oriented, no wonder....

"We All love Alfred and enjoy his company, we would love to have him stay for awhile, But we want you to come visit often, Preacher. A boy needs his Dad." says Cherie.
    The Preacher smiles, a little crooked smile, Cherie's words have struck a chord in the man, he feels so emotional, it's making his mouth work a bit. "Yes I'd like that a lot!" he says, his voice raw.
    VHOVlro.jpg

"I really must get back to my baby, now. It was wonderful meeting you Preacher!" And Cherie pauses for a minute "Say would you like to come over, my baby is aging up to toddler today, and the kids will be in all their finery for the Prom tonight!" and the Preacher says ''Yes, I'd like that very much!''
    vzaQGEQ.jpg

Cherie gets Airk ready for his cake, and tries to wait for the Preacher but he is having troubles chatting with his wife online!
    3z0W9Wl.jpg
    2GyD0on.jpg
    Zn9k6h5.jpg
    dxdZIhX.jpg
    zSkIP0d.jpg

Toddler Airk emerges from the sparkles!
    9wCJJPI.jpg
    uvwNjr3.jpg

He's a happy little tot! :)<3
    2p2zGaC.jpg

@DivaDoodle

Yay, an update!

Cute kiddos, they both turned out lovely.
    I'm glad Cherie got along well enough with Alfred's dad.
    Max and Faelie are always onto woohoing haha
    Joy's hair is lovely.

Great update
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

175 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie date/day28 o:) The Preacher o:)

Congratz on the age-ups of Finn & Fiona
    For Pete's sake you two, it's 3AM! # am is a fine time for some upsi-dupsi
    BTW Strange face on Max, guess it is just the angle
    Teens. They will never learn.
    A pleasure with a little Marigold

It's 6am and somehow Jimmy and Jazzy glitched the Fairy Castle
    I told you, two people squeeze in there can’t be healthy.

Illusion got the right attitude. I’m sure she will be a great cook.
    O Joy you sweet thing.
    Great painting.
    What is that, his personality changes????
    Congrats on Airk’s aging-up
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin

@Tamijo Thank you for your lovely comments, they are a joy to read! :)

''a fine time for some ''upsi-dupsi'' LOL😃 That is a good word for it!

yes Max looks funny there, that pose they do cuddling I think is so weird looking like they are too frozen! it's not at all cute like normal cuddling!

Oh I can't wait to get back to those teens and Cabana! lol I think it's so weird the game makes them go out at 3am! what about curfew?! :o

''I told you, two people squeeze in there can’t be healthy.'' Hahaha I should have listened to you!!! ;)

I am keeping that painting even though it was only brilliant not a Masterpiece!

Yes the unstable trait is from Into The Future and it changes traits wily nily and can make them act really weird like freak out attacks! 😜😜😜

TY for the congrats on all the baby to toddler aging up! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! I like how the toddlers look too! <3:)

Yes I think it's a good thing Cherie and Alfred's Dad got along great! Cherie is really easy to get along with because she is friendly and has high charisma, so I'm glad the Preacher responded to that! I want him to have more friends and be happier!

I checked and Alfred's Dad is still a supernatural skeptic, so that may be a problem if the family starts telling him about fairy flight or fairy anything! But the Good thing is now Alfred and his Dad share the Good trait! I hope they can get a best friends again relationship like when Alfred was a child! :)

Thank you about Joy's hair, I like that one too!

Thank you! I am so glad you liked the update! :)
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    Dag dag @DivaDoodle

I am happy that Jasmine wanted to move in, that lonely abyss doesn't sound to good..
    There is one thing I have noticed pop up in my game saves lately.. kids that stand outside waiting for school to start, and they are always crying about something.. possibly homeless kids, there, but it doesn't look like the newspaper delivery kids.. but I guess they might be homeless kids, still..

Some good facial expressions for you sims in there, those eyebrows for Alfred. :P

Congratulations to Joy on aging up, and congratulations to Faelie and Max with the two new babies!

Interesting with the hopeless romantic trait, eager to start a family already. I have no experience with sims who have that trait yet. But I agree that she should learn some life skills first.. I'm not in favor of teenagers getting married. :P

"Joy! What did I just tell you! Now stop bothering Alfred and go to school! Alfred you go to school too, young man!"

Haha, you tell'em, dad! ;)

..oops, Joy and Alfred falling asleep in the parents bed...

oof, it must be terrible to have parents that can read your thoughts.. poor Alfred. :P

Congratulations to Cherie for getting pregnant once again.. now, how many babies and kids are they going to have? :P

...and happy birthday to Reverie and Illusion!

Haha, synchronized yawn. I had that happen too, in an update that should be posted.. soon. :P

Papa, What do you call a group of baby soldiers?''
    ''An infantry'' Hahahaha! they both laugh!

Haha, oh dear... :P

And congrutalions to Alfie and Cherie for Airk the new baby now. (I am tempted to spell the name with a capital K).

Haha, oh, Cabana Boi probably has a hard time with those teenagers.. but it still looks so weird to me how he always goes around wearing a towel.. :P

Hmm, it must not be easy for the Preacher with such a wife, the unstable trait, and being a supernatural skeptic with a fairy for a son, that also has a fairy for a girlfriend.. that is very keen on having children! :P

th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @DivaDoodle Hey lady. :) Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Been dealing with some health issues this past week and I can't stay on the computer for very long or I start to feel lightheaded. :confounded: It's really annoying! I hope to find out some answers very soon.

For now I'll definitely read your awesome posts, but unfortunately won't be able to type out all the comments that I want to. :pensive:

Hope you are doing well. :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Dag Dag @Sprottenham !!! :smiley: Thanks for such a cute greeting! I love it!!! 😃😍

I notice a lot of homeless kids in the kids friend list. The newspaper carriers arrive a little bit later to school and you really only see them if you follow them to school. they will usually be one of your child's classmates, you can choose meet new friends to get to know them them all, on the pull down menu of school actions.. and the babysitters will be your teen's classmate!

:D I love Alfred's weird eyebrows now that I have gotten used to him! hahaha😁

Me either! I only have one teen couple married, in the game. When I was in high school there was one married couple in the year before mine---yep shot gun wedding style, to be 'proper', but their marriage lasted till old age so that was nice! :) In my husband and my class, there were 4 teen pregnancies, and I might pull from one of those 'remembrances', but not for Joy.
    OH the trait responsible I think is Family Oriented not hopeless romantic, but it is activated, I've been told, from another mod I have that makes them want babies so young. I'm not sure.🤷‍♀️ Joy doesn't have the wish, she just talks about it a lot!

''oof, it must be terrible to have parents that can read your thoughts.. poor Alfred. :P '' LOL Alfred can read thoughts too, he's a fairy, but not as powerful, yet!

Alfie and Cherie have their fill, finally, they have 5 kids and there is no more room in the house (Thank Goodness!) :D

''(I am tempted to spell the name with a capital K)'' me too, isn't that funny! AirK hahaha

hahaha All Cabana's clothes are all towels, because he is Cabana Boi! I was going to make him a formal dress but someone on the big thread said to let him keep his towel! LOL😁😂🤣

I know Poor Preacher! I am hoping for a happier life for him very soon! The only trait he shares with his wife is supernatural skeptic and most all their other traits clash! I think they are mismatched! :o:#

Thank you for your comments and thoughts, I love reading them! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐱‍🏍

@emorrill omg girl I hope they can find out what is wrong and fix it soon! (((hugs))) That sounds terrible!
    Take good care of yourself!!! o:)

I am doing ok but scared of a simple surgery next week and they are scaring me with all the zillions of tests I have to do before hand! If it's so simple a procedure, then Why all the precautions is what I want to know! :#

My surgeon is sooo cute! she is a tall string bean, no make, up and looks 17!!! LOL She is really funny and I love her! I wonder if their is a way I can adopt her! LOL

Take care my dear one!!!😘
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle It makes me happy that you think my Victor is so handsome! :heart:
    lol, you do know me well. :grin:

well good gracious! That Octavio is just nasty. How'd did he get elected Mayor? Or do dead people vote in the sims too? :grin:

I guess you turned him into a preacher since the sims doesn't have religion. He looks very disagreeable and doesn't seem to smile much. I'm surprised you keep them in and don't blast them out during your set up. :grin: I've never played them and never really had them be friends of my sims that life in Moonlight Falls cause they seem kinda boring except for having a fairy child. Like what happened there?
    I didn't see unstable on the wiki for him. His traits are not horrible like hers with evil.

awwww, sweet, you aged up the twins!

I have to snicker a little at the rebellious teens escaping the teen house when they should be sleeping. Poor Cabana will be gray before he has babies of his own!
    Perhaps it is time to age a few of them up and make them responsibile citizens of your town. I think you could use a few more police officers to round up those rebellious teens.

Wonderful morning at the other house. Sweet of Illusion to share her muffins.

That was nice of Cherie to try and fix him. I wonder how he got the unstable trait as that is not one of his normal traits. Watcher is playing her games again I think. :lol:
    That was very nice of her to invite him over to see the kids all dressed up for the prom.

Airk is a cutie pie!
    I enjoyed the update very much and look forward to the prom.

I hope all goes well with the surgery. The older I get the younger these doc's seem. The pain management guy who did my ablation looked just like a young family member and took me a bit to trust him to do the work.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited May 2021
    @DivaDoodle : uff, so many great updates!
    I´m lagging a bit behind with my comments, I didn´t feel good the last days and had to go to my family doctor to get some infusions, which was very exhausting, so I couldn´t concentrate enough to read or write at the computer.
    But one good thing happened: I finally got my first shot of Biontech, the second one I´ll get in 5 weeks! I AM SO RELIEVED NOW! Now the isolation will be gone in a few weeks and I don´t have to fear to die on this awful virus anymore if I get it (COPD, allergies, auto immune disease...)! That is so good to know!
    Aww, Ziggy looks so defeated by Illusion, he looks so sweet while clenching his little fists! <3 But he won! Yes, go boy!
    :D He looks so small when eating his water ice next to Dwayne.
    Of course the teens found the fireworks, but could someone tell them that the fireworks are more beautiful when it´s dark?
    Who is Gail STorm and did she woohoo with this disgusting vampire Aiden? Or did he turn her already? (Ugh, I really don´t like him although he was a nice dad to Tristan...But he looks so ugly in his clothes...)
    hahaha, you can´t control the minds of someone, even if it is such an evil one of Miriam Hoppcraft! Although it´s awful that she first thinks of Jimmy and then about woohooing....
    Oh wow, Jimmy´s fairy senses can see her thoughts! :o Yes, Jimmy, fight back! It is not good of her thinking such things about you!
    Alfie to the rescue! It is so great that he helps his son and he is much more gentle than I would have been to her!
    So good to see Alfie and Jimmy play football, but Alfie should have let Jimmy win eventually! It´s not Jimmy´s best day to be defeated in playing catch and in football!!!
    hehehe, incognito Aiden. Being incognito means to be modest noz going around halfly naked...
    I have to admit that Watcher is evil, making Aiden join the hot dog eating contest! Poor Aiden...
    Oh no, Alfie, not woohooing on a public lot with all your children around! They know that you and Cheryie do that constantly at home, but give them time to relax from that on the public lots! And have I told you about the dirt in those beds?????
    Aww, so good that Aiden takes Alfred serious, that must mean a lot to the poor teen!
    Good to see Alfred at Alfie´s house again and being cared for by Joy!

:D:D:D Watcher´s fear of drowning Sims! Now all of the important Sims which go to the swimming pool got their Death Flower, harvested from the kids! LOL!
    So nice of Illusion to give a Death flower to Alfred and that Reverie also presented a lounger to Alfred! Such nice and friendly kids!
    LOL, everyone is waiting for Alfie and Cherie to woohoo....
    As I said, give your kids a pause from that! They just earn from you! Why do you think is Joy such a menace??? >:)
    Oh, what a nice public pool! Lots of ladders to climb out of the pool.... :p
    hehehe Jimmy, it was planned to make a bellyflop, right? Oh and again? You really want to lose in front of your girlfriend again? Learn a bit more sports then you´ll be able to play catch with her!
    Good that Alfie checks on Cherie, but can it be that he wasn´t checking 100%? How can he lie next to her and don´t notice that she is lying at her belly???? :o
    No wonder that she went into labor instantly!!!!! Now it´s too late to care for her, Alfie, just take her to the hospital! (Well, she drove, I suppose...)
    Welcome Airk, another son! I like this many mini Alfie´s/Max´s!!!! There will be a very onesided genetic pool in two generations...
    Aww, so sweet of Joy to cuddle your little brother instead of trying to get your own baby!!! :D Good for Papa´s nerves!
    Take care of the snow cone machine, ice will be the only thing your family wants to eat from now on....
    Aww, Reverie, asking for plants to bloom, so nice for Alfie to see this interest! I guess Revasks because he wants to gain more fairy power faster???

Oh wow, I would clearly watch the love triangle between th preacher, his wife and Octavio. Brings so much spice into the game!!!! >:)
    My Sims are too happy all the time and there doesn´t happen much in the town evil-wise, I would love to see a bit more action!!!!

Aww, Finn looks exactly like Max! As I said, in two generations the town would look like Alfie/Max land...
    hehehe, good that you´ve sent all teens back, so Cabany could get home, too. I think it´s time for hiim to move out and begin an own life with his girl!
    Ohoh! I hope the sleeping glitch doesn´t lead to a glitch with the prom tonight!!!!????
    So cute that Illusion baked some muffins and that her twin brother liked to eat them! Such sweet pictures of them.
    :D:D:D Joy is glued to her new baby brother it seems, hopefully this doesn´t lead to baby wishes....
    Good that Cherie sent Alfred to school, nothing to disturb prom!
    Oh Cherie, that was very nice of you that you cured the preacher and that you invited him over. I just don´t think that he had nice thought.... from the face he makes when he looks at you... I hope alfie will be back soon... (well, at least in my game I would be very worried....)
    Lovely, cuddley toddler! Maybe you should have let Airik stay as a baby for a few more weeks, just in case, for Joy???
    Reply on our hospital talk later, I´m a bit exhausted, have to go to bed..
    edited May 2021
    @bekkasan Yes Octavio is Evil with a capital E!!! (in my story! lol) it's funny when I zoom on his face he looks all innocent like Branch hahahaaa I don't know Who elected him! He isn't even supposed to come out of that building except the One time! I thought Dwayne Wolff was the town mayor anyway! LOL I haven't played a political career yet so I don't know who is! I am afraid to 'play' him or invite him anywhere because he is not supposed to come out of that City Hall building except for that one time to give awards. I'm scared he will be like my bonehilda's crashing my game! :#:o But it is So Fun to have a 'bad guy!'

The town definitely needs more cops! That girl that was flirting with playboy Ayden she was a cop! she needs to spend more time in her patrol car and less time flirting and trying to get bitten by that playboy!😁 The cops never want to do curfew patrol except on my active sims! it's Not Fair! :# I was not going to age up the teens at the Teen House until I played all the households in the town.

Yes I told you I wanted to use Dusty Springfiled's song Son of a Preacher man, so of course we need The Preacher! :) All this time I thought she was a country girl from the south and I just found out the other day she is British!!!

Aw the Preacher is growing on me! He was so nice talking with Cherie! I like how EA did his adult face with wrinkles! I don't really have the urge to play that family though, they seem boring to me too! So, so far I am just spying and not 'going in". Oh I definitely gave him the unstable trait! LOL it was Awesome! But now it's Gone! ;) thanks Cherie! hehehehe

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the update! :)
    Thanks! I like my youngin surgeon! she has small hands and nimble fingers!! I scrutinize docs even More than my sims LOL I suppose the anesthesiologist will look 14!!!🤣
    Post edited by DivaDoodle on
    edited May 2021
    @AlexaKry I hope you are feeling better after your infusions! Is BioNTech the makers of the vaccine over there? I am glad you got the vaccine and are so happy about it!!! (((hugs))) There's an available one shot vaccine over here but now there are links to rare blood clots in the brain. :o
    I wanted to ask you if Germany still does the high dose Vitamins C infusions? Apparently (according to my doc) they don't want me taking C or any vitamins for a week before surgery. I think C helps with my immunity and Magnesium is my friend, as my body feels Awful and all contorted in stiffness, if I don't take it. (so my doc gave me special permission to continue!) lol but I'm weird, we all know that already!!! LOL

awww I just love that little Ziggy! yes I saw the clenched fists too! adorable!💕💕😍 That naughty Illusion making mocking faces lol I wonder if they will love each other when they grow up or if she will choose a fairy. I always go spy on Ziggy because I love him so much! <3

Gail Storm is a cop in town. I spent way too long staring at them, I never heard the woo music and didn't see a bite. LOL Ayden and his unfortunate face and clothes! :D I hope his genes don't creep into Tristan's kids! :o:# I should make Ayden more handsome if it does indeed happen! Tell me what to do before it's too late!!! :#

Right! I can't control the thought bubbles! it Was really icky to see Miriam's public woo thoughts when meeting Jimmy!

LOL I Love Aiden McGraw! I Never care if he wants to be shirtless!!! I love when he comes to the lots so I can pretend he is on a secret investigation!!! He Likes being in the story!!! :):smiley:

LOL NO! I already told you it's a clean bed from the future that self sanitizes after each use! LOL hahahahaa and it is private with a screen that goes over it and now because of Bekkasan's concerns, it is made sound proof! :D (it's better to me than the germy all in one bathrooms!) :# No I am not going to stop them from what they want to do! Besides, it's their favorite! They have made that very clear to me! LOL

YES I am still terrified of the swim pools!:# I should probably go to a hypnotist and say I have a fear of my Sims drowning and need help!!! I had to put more ladders! the lot didn't come with nearly enough!

Yes Reverie wants to be as powerful a fairy as Papa! He uses the bloom now!

Hmmmmm 2 votes now for the Triad!!! B) What do you mean your sims are too happy!!!??? I was crying after reading about the childhood of Travis! But I do love having the 'Bad Guy' Octavio and now the wayward Preacher's wife! Poor Preacher!! :'( I just spy on them, I don't want to play them! But I do spy!!!

I know Cabana needs his own place with Marigold! He is so sweet and cute! Like a 'surfer dude!'

Freaking Prom! :# I'll show it next!:#

So far Joy just likes Talking about babies, no wishes! She just adores her baby brother!

I didn't notice a flirt look, thoughts or body language from Preacher to Cherie, I think he is harmless.

No need to replay about the hospital talk! I don't want you to be exhausted!!! Just take good care of yourself!😘 (((hugs)))
    175 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie💕 date/day28 :) Prom :)

The kids get home from school and Preacher Hopcraft is very keen on getting to know Joy, since he found out from Cherie that his son is dating her so seriously now!
    They get along Great!
    "And that is my view on children Joy, the more the merrier! Am I right?!"
    "Oh Wow Preacher Hopcraft! Yes! I think you're right! and Right On!!!"
    F2pCVXX.jpg
    q1olw8z.jpg
    8FruZWO.jpg

''I always wished we had Alfred when I was much much younger! I say a person can never be too young!" he adds---probably not the correct wording to use for a teen who doesn't know the Preacher means 'Once you are YA and Married!!!'
    "WOW!!! That is a refreshing point of view, sir!!!" says Joy, totally loving Alfred's Papa!
    40a6vez.jpg
    Z6L7pCN.jpg

Jimmy sits down to teach his little brother to talk!
    "I bet you have a lot to say, don't you Airk? Can you say computer chess?"
    "putah cheth"
    "Oh you are brilliant, Airk! good boy!"
    xAqNvS4.jpg
    HU7u2Ju.jpg

Alfie gets home from work.
    "Joy sweetie, do your homework, Prom starts soon!" he reminds his daughter.
    "Yes Papa." Joy is excited about Prom!
    hMEDn9z.jpg
    aNPx8lj.jpg

---> Freaking Prom glitched! :# so instead, for the story, Jimmy has a party at the school for all the teens--but we are pretending it is the Prom! ;)

Alfie heads to greet the Preacher.
    "We are short of chaperones for the teens! Would you want to join me and Cherie tonight to help chaperone? Alfie asks. "But I warn you, it might be exhausting, We will probably be running around all night!" he adds laughing.

"Oh I think it would be splendid!" says the Preacher. "I now have the nurturing trait, so I get along well with kids and teens! I enjoy them!"
    And they chat and laugh and get to know each other.
    tFLKNzi.jpg

Nicky is called to watch the kids, and they're off! They are supposed to get there early and do the final touches!
    (I felt sorry for Nicky to miss the 'Prom' I will invite her to other parties!)
    2OqXE5g.jpg

"huh? my Parents are the chaperones?" thinks Jimmy.
    LOL I thought nothing phased Jimmy!
    5rE0czQ.jpg

But then he sees Jazzy dressed up and cheers right up! "She is so beautiful!" he thinks
    mojFgk1.jpg

"yoo-hoo, Hi Alfred!' Joy is so happy to see him here! (it looked like Alfred was waiting to talk with his Dad, but the Preacher was still involved talking with that other kid)
    "Gosh Joy, you look real pretty!" Alfred says.
    "You look very handsome, too, Alfred!!" says Joy.
    aEkndA2.jpg
    EO7Bm1i.jpg
    EUuDYHr.jpg

Of Course, Fairy chaperones dance like the kids! All the teens are behaving so why not?!
    I also see them hanging out with the other chaperone!
    7qplRJ5.jpg
    gGhZWKP.jpg

Mara greets Peanut and they dance together.
    Awww Peanut looks so cute when he's happy! I like his dorky cuteness!
    VDyr6Rj.jpg
    bBpua3z.jpg
    c9rNrQN.jpg

Tula! don't tell me you were stood up by your date, Tristan?!
    ''No Watcher, but I have to wait. Tristan didn't do his homework when Cabana told us to! He'll be done soon, but I don't like waiting when dancing is going on!!!''
    The pressure of hurrying homework is making Tristan make mistakes! 😁 he erases a lot!
    ko6tsUI.jpg
    YTlIGjJ.jpg
    KBaSfQY.jpg
    uf6bCXw.jpg

LOL Fawn runs in ... and runs right out!!!
    "Oh, no you don't! Watcher! No more chaperones for Me! You best come over and age me & Ari UP! We are too Mature for Chaperones!"
    lol She leaves!
    Z2ojErg.jpg
    u3XXHjC.jpg

Finally Tristan is finished with his homework and quickly gets to his Tula's side! <3
    AlirBdU.jpg

All the teens just love dancing! No one bothers to eat, or play any of the games! hahaha
    It's just the dancers, dancing into the wee hours, in each others arms! <3
    Sweet Prom after all! <3
    xFj8PaU.jpg
    4MR0936.jpg
    3p6XEsQ.jpg
    HyP1Tp4.jpg

1kvHFgA.jpg
    aNRqVWN.jpg
    yvnehK2.jpg

The chaperones had it very easy! Not much to chaperone here! Everyone was on their best behavior!
    So Alfie & Cherie just enjoyed each other! :)<3
    E909DMl.jpg
    VFkoSkH.jpg
    TuCacf0.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top