Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle Just in case you don't get the tag I posted those pictures in my random thread for ya! :grin:
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited April 2021
    166 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie <3 Date #19cont. Kid Party <3

All too quickly the kiddos start arriving from school to Jimmy's party! For some reason Jimmy is biking home, 😁 :o he is late for his own party! I hope these kids don't try to go on home, like I see Jasmine preparing to do! (the troublemaker!)
    vXc5KIr.jpg

Thank goodness Cherie comes to her senses and engages Hank Gandlion (no relation to Laz)
    gYnQsnw.jpg
    uGV3bx1.jpg
    ck8jGLV.jpg

Alfie is no help at All taking baby Reverie all the way over to the fairy Castle! :D But maybe Watcher can see if Rev will like to go in it!
    1yb5gA3.jpg

And as soon as Jimmy arrived, I directed him to stop Jasmine in her tracks!
    rziNogO.jpg

Jimmy starts off with a joke! always a good way to break the ice!
    qEBkzuK.jpg
    GgkbHkw.jpg
    IYcHWBM.jpg

He decides to tell her all about his skillz and how his Mom makes great sushi from his catches!
    e7tD40s.jpg

Oh good! I think Jasmine might be properly impressed! Until I see her face! :o
    K3gRwh5.jpg
    6mcBp3Z.jpg
    3gZ0RK6.jpg

"Aww, c'mon Jazzy, you won't know if you like sushi if you never even tried it before!" says Jimmy
    ""Wellllll OK, since you caught the fish and all, I guess I could at least try it!"
    JQihwZQ.jpg

NeR5ZhL.jpg

Good Jimmy now give her the gift and Say it!
    "No Watcher, that's dorky! I don't want to! Gosh!"
    😁
    nexJo9r.jpg
    Aww come on, pleeeease, pleeeease?!?
    "oh very well" and Jimmy reluctantly offers the gift and says the words that crack me up every time my youngest does the imitation! ;)

"Here you go, Jasmine, I caught you a delicious bass!" 🤣 Gosh! he thinks, humiliated. But Jazzy Likes It!
    lVP0l9k.jpg
    9lSq5W4.jpg
    xN8VlkJ.jpg

Little Nicola is here chatting with baby Illusion as they play.
    S4kMFkD.jpg

Joy comes home and sees her brother acting kinda goofy around the paper girl,
    XlhbBqE.jpg

then realizes that good ol Hank is here! and off she goes to play bandits with him!
    "Faster Joy! Mean ol SnakeBite is getting away! Yippie Yi Oh Kai A" shouts Hank
    "Yah! Geddy Up Old Paint! I'll help you capture him, Hank! YeeeHA!" says Joy
    aSsrSK1.jpg

hnGm4OD.jpg
    ROBSHuz.jpg

Bébé and Mara arrive, but poor Mara gets right to homework. Jimmy catches up with Bébé. Her brother Beau is here too, somewhere.
    KUluBIN.jpg
    qgeb8gT.jpg
    7rTVFAZ.jpg

Oh there is Beau running to the backyard. Joy speaks with Zack Durwood, he thinks she has a sparkling personality LOL
    I see Ace heading up the steps. LOL I don't think Jimmy invited him or Tana, but I forget!
    ImgfIPI.jpg

Ace heads right to the blocks as Nicola speaks with Alfie about the Science center. Alfie is very interested to discuss that!
    ymN2kOz.jpg

What's the matter Joy?
    ''Terek's not here!'' she tells me sadly. oh that face!
    OH well, call him up and invite him over, maybe he forgot.
    54eVnER.jpg
    GDqX8Ec.jpg
    JJIlvYk.jpg

Joy decides to play while she waits for Terek to show up.
    ymN2kOz.jpg
    A67qim6.jpg

awww What's the matter Beau?
    VG0sF2d.jpg

''I want to play with Mara but she takes too long on her homework! Can't you Do something Watcher?"
    0SikqDz.jpg

Well I thought I had already given her better homework skills, I'll check again, she was looking kind of stressed out to me too!
    Oh never mind, here she comes!
    batfj0Q.jpg
    5BKr2FU.jpg
    pURPkCa.jpg
    EsDELt1.jpg
    BDPoRLp.jpg

Amir and Nicola sit together, he doing homework and Nicola chatting and having a PBJ!
    MWlwKUN.jpg
    CgZeHQ5.jpg

''Oh oh, here she comes." thinks Terek, he gulps, why is hard to swallow?
    MbszH9t.jpg
    2v2dsJZ.jpg

Joy is happy! She hugs Terek and start chatting away! Hey it says they are old friends! Gee whiz, How much time has passed?
    TriuSle.jpg
    6yWtvdo.jpg
    gxVJAVK.jpg

Ah Alfred Hopcraft has arrived. I wanted to show his new look. Alfred lives with his Supernatural Skeptic Human parents, and his Mom is evil! poor guy. But now when he grows up he at least gets to be good looking! He was the other baby switched at birth by some tricky fairies because they love to prank!
    T3LoNqk.jpg
    ly4Ir1X.jpg
    5NOV9xp.jpg

It's tremendously noisy in the house! aww Cherie is happy, wait a second, I know that happy look!
    udbqZZU.jpg
    cvgJRSa.jpg

AHA! I knew it! What kind of chaperones are you two!? what if a kid walked in here?
    VXQj0Rf.jpg
    9ap3MXp.jpg

"Get out, please Watcher, nothing for you to see here!" says Alfie. 😁
    C0U5Mmo.jpg

Oh I missed a pic of Joy talking with Alfred! But I do see a new thought from her!
    lol she is so cute! OK I'll write it in her bio, and see how she feels when she's older!
    I2M2dFq.jpg
    2QNLDcL.jpg
    LKZxkoJ.jpg
    5eRGskJ.jpg
    tacrpXg.jpg
    6ygAy0W.jpg
    IzW07bs.jpg

LOL Nothing like making a little boy uncomfortable Joyjoy!
    Well, he doesn't run, I guess that's a good sign!

dMrBi2x.jpg
    cTYRDju.jpg
    dfEkewf.jpg
    iZgacSO.jpg
    ktpOacC.jpg
    29Xfj4m.jpg

btw I told Jimmy to ask Jasmine to sleep over but I don't think he wants to, he won't stop playing with the blocks!
    Joy and Alfred play tag.
    o9tTPSf.jpg
    Gj1ViAR.jpg

Oh so now you wished you Did ask her Jimmy? Well it's too late, sorry!
    JFr6Fuh.jpg
    2eJcNtV.jpg

Look how good Adan & Teddy's son Amir is, cleaning up!
    62TlAZ3.jpg

"Tag! You're it Bébé!" says Jimmy
    34RoqS5.jpg
    Y9Dd5vd.jpg

Amir thinks about little Nicola, while hugging his Teddy Bear. She is just 3 feet away Amir! LOL
    CW645fc.jpg
    CPukezW.jpg

Even though so many friends were invited to sleep over, they all think they need to go home when the party ends!
    "Night Mama, I'm going to sleep in the tree house!" says Jimmy
    "Ok honey, sweet dreams! that was an awesome party! You're a good host!"
    "Thanks Ma!
    nMKJehd.jpg

"That was so FUN today! Night Papa!" says Joy
    "Night my sweetie! You did your homework right?"
    "doh! I'm just finishing up Papa!" Joy fibs, and she will be the last to sleep tonight!
    zEeOyN7.jpg
    CERNC4C.jpg
    l0k51TK.jpg

:)

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited April 2021
    @DivaDoodle If I recall, hearing rumors back in the day when the movie first came out, Jon Heder did the dance all in one take, but...you can see how there are gaps in the dance to fit the song beat (I had to watch the video :lol: so I'm posting it too) so maybe...they clipped the one take to fit the song? I'm not sure. :p
    Or was it that they told him to start dancing and he just did whatever? 🤔 That might've been it. My poor memory these days. :p
    Aww, you don't care for Weird Al? ;) It's okay, my parents never did either and I can understand. <3 His humor is not for everyone.
    I love chatting w/you! <3
    <3
    I love chatting with you too. :kissing_heart:

Dance vid:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWPiHjIExA
    I mean he's freaking GOOD and that's what makes it so funny! :joy:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

@divadoo Party time!
    hehe, I don't blame her. I don't like sushi!
    Won't they have cute kids someday! :grin:

So many kids at the party! How do you keep them all straight.

Poor Joy does look sad!
    Glad to see Terek arrived and Joy is happy now.
    oh, so Joy is a little fickle about boys and love. Well she has plenty of time to weed out the princes from the toads.
    I hope Terek doesn't have his heart set on Joy!

It looked like a fun time and wasn't that nice of Mom and Dad to shut themselves in their room away from the kids. :lol:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Aww, Jasmine is cute and Jimmy seems to think about her already after their
    chat. Lol, Alfie doesn't want to be in on that home party, so he decides to babysit the toddler instead hehe. :D
    and of course the obligatory homework, was that when the party ended? on my they always take out their
    homework before heading home lol.

LOL :D, I knew Alfie and Cherie would sneak off like the good chaperones they are :p<3
    Oh, Alfred is cute, so who might she like of these kids then, if she has a crush?
    edited April 2021

@emorrill Thanks you for the video and gossip! I just think it is the funniest how he comes out all slouching, then dances so great but with that expression on his face! bwahahahahaa

Also I adore his brother Kip when he sings to Lawanda at their marriage <3 , and her brothers are just so disgusted in who their sister has chosen!😁🤣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌹

@bekkasan (sushi) But did you evah twy it? :D like even a california roll with no fish in it?

Yes Jimmy and Jasmine would have pretty kids! I am hoping they will like each other! I loved all her animated faces!

So many kids yep, so the party is like all my parties--> mostly on Pause! That is the only way I can see what everyone is doing!

And I wasn't keeping them all straight!!! I thought Ace was Amir the whole time until Amir showed up, then had to do a bit of a delete/rewrite (Joy was sad that Amir was there but not his brother Terek and talked to him about it--but then I happen to notice🤦‍♀️ that who she was talking to wasn't Amir at all, but Ace! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️:o LOL I need more kid hairs!)

I know! it looked like cupid shot his arrow right in Joys heart as soon as Alfred had chatted with her! I had no idea that putting a new person over little Alfred would make him so oo-lala to Joy! (He is oo-lala to me too, as a YA, shown below)) I hope Terek doesn't have his heart set on Joy either! But wwe never know how things will go with sims, .... If Joy turns out like her Auntie Anya I will just die! :o:'(:s

Aw you are so forgiving of the naughty parents! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌹

@Silverofdreams30 Oh I'm so glad you noticed Jimmy's thoughts about Jasmine too! I am putting more meaning at the side glance of sims since you mentioned it to me! I Love seeing it now! 😘😍

LOL I didn't now what Alfie was up to with Rev right at the start of the Party! really, so he was babysitting Rev! :D

Some of the kids did homework right away, I hate that it takes so long! Some kids needed to up their fun bar first! I wish that they would do it after at their own house! Jimmy did his in the middle of the party, and Joy of course waited till the party was over and she was so tired! LOL

haha I do like to follow Alfie and Cherie to see who instigated it! <3 No they were not good chaperones! I wonder how good chaperone they will be when their kids are teens! lol

Joy got the hearts for Alfred! ( after I unpaused him, he walked to her and chatted, I had her ask him to the sleep over, so that's where he was going. When he stopped at the place, she got the hearts and turned to look at him through the wall, and went to hug him!) I was surprised and just loved her spontaneity! 💖

New Alfred/Cade : So As soon as Alfred walked in I paused and took him into CAS. I aged him up to YA and was SO SAD for him! How could EA do that to a person who already had a sad life and and Evil Mom!?! So I placed a favorite I had in the bin over Alfred! do you remember Cade Farrow from The Grey Witches by Jill/FREJA64 on word press? Well I always love Cade and have him in almost all my games, and it was time I had him come to this game!

Here is Cade as a YA, Alfred probably won't look so 'dangerous' though :D My last game here in Moonlight Falls I had Gator Wolff be Cade! :) Cade is originally a werewolf.
    uRGDMX6.jpg
    edited April 2021
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    @emorrill Thanks you for the video and gossip! I just think it is the funniest how he comes out all slouching, then dances so great but with that expression on his face! bwahahahahaa

Also I adore his brother Kip when he sings to Lawanda at their marriage <3 , and her brothers are just so disgusted in who their sister has chosen!😁🤣
    @DivaDoodle ^LOLOLOLOLOL! :joy: TOTALLY! It's hilarious!!!

"Whyyyy do you love meeee,
    Whyyyy do you need meeee.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5606975

:mrgreen:

You know what's cute? Whenever I would write something loving to husband in a card or whatever, since the beginning of our marriage, I would end it with, "Love you. Always and Forever. Me." <3 (I swear I didn't get it from the movie! :lol: Since it came out before we were married.)
    I said it because (for us Mormons...) when we get married in the temple, we are sealed to be together not only for time on earth, but for all eternity. So...that's why I would say it. :blush: He's my eternal man. And I wouldn't have it any other way. <3

One year on our Anniversary, I wanna say it was...4 or 5 years ago...husband found a card that said "Always and Forever" on the cover with a heart and got it for me with his message inside. Needless to say, I still have it. <3<3

I can't believe we'll be married 15 years this year! :open_mouth: My gracious where does the time go!?

Anyhoo, I just have to say that kade is... :love: Wowza! **Fans self**
    edited April 2021
    He looks great @DivaDoodle I posted two new updates in my corner
    so you have something to look forward to reading.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @DivaDoodle : Oh my god, sooooo many kids! That would me drive nuts with all the noise, cries, questions, dirt.... No wonder Alfie wanted something de-stressing.... :D
    Oh mey, don´t you think that it is much too early for Joy to have boy- wishes? Let her be a little girl, the only things she should worry about in that age should be playing, school and being happy!
    Wonderful pictures of the kids playing so nicely together.
    Great update!

TY @emorrill, @Silverofdreams30 !!! I appreciate your lovely comments!

@AlexaKry hahaha yes that was his favorite destressing I think! I love how they are so in love! <3

Yes I do think it is early for little kids to think I love you! But I also think their love is a kids love. But I can't control what they think! Joy thought Love hearts about Alfred. and Tana thought wedding cakes and Love hearts about Cabana, a grown Man! :open_mouth::D So I think it's just a little kids love!

Sims! :D

Thank you! It was way too noisy but fun for everyone! :)
    167 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie <3 Date #20 <3

Watcher decides to go take a closer look at Alfred!
    ta4kR7j.jpg

Oh! He is best friends with his parents! Even his Evil Mom! That makes me so relieved and happy, I was worried thinking maybe she was mean to him, but happily they all get along Great! I feel it can be can be ok, in allowing the Mom to keep her evil trait since she is so nice to her child! (She is so funny stomping the sand castles!)
    hyrC2Ln.jpg

Alfred, What do we know about him? His name is formed from the Germanic words ælf, meaning elf, and ræd, meaning counsel. Alfred, Do you want a nickname? Ælf? Ræd? Al? Freddy?

"I like Alden, it means wise.'

oh ok, ARE you wise?

"Most decidedly so, Watcher!"

It says Alden has read 8 novels. Hmmm so he has been a background sim for a long long time, knowing how much the game interrupts sims and makes them go to all sorts of lots!

Either Someone read him the toddlers books of logic and art, I don't know if Alden's parents are responsible for this,
    n8cyC2G.jpg

or if Cade read them to his toddlers in other games? (I'm not very scientific in my learning of other sims, am I?) :D

Oh! Alden already has a gender preference as a little kid! OK, That must be from Cade! I don't think I have ever seen a premade little kid with a gender preference before!

Alden's parents, James and Miriam Hopcraft, love each other, and like to sleep with their glasses on! LOL
    nOrHj6E.jpg
    QgKvEqF.jpg
    eE8s4P2.jpg

What's the matter Alden?
    "Watcher, I don't really have a place of my own, you know to unwind, have fun and sleep!" Alden says, rocking in the rocker, still sleepy.
    ZVBVSrM.jpg

Oh I can fix that!
    There ya go, cutie!
    "Thanks Watcher!" ;)
    ov8bqJV.jpg
    f5amcM7.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌹🌹🌹

Today is the first day back to work for our parents Alfie and Cherie! They get their toddlers ready for the day and then Cherie tells me
    "Watcher, I want to take Amelina up on her offer, to work at her Bistro! It will be better hours for my little ones!"
    VCHTgLb.jpg

Ok better get going on that Cherie!
    Cherie calls and quits her journalism job. She seems Very happy doing so!
    xWX4HXs.jpg

Alfie breaks the laptop! As I click the laptop for him to repair it, his head turns to his daughter Joy, so I just watch instead.
    uzIqdJd.jpg

Ah little Joy wants her Dad to play catch! so off they go! But Cherie had wanted to dance with Alfie! (even though she is noticing the broken laptop.)
    lol Alfie thinks it's cute that Jimmy eats cake for breakfast!
    LKDtg27.jpg

The 'play catch' action is cancelled by either Joy or Alfie when I send Cherie to The Bistro to get a job.
    Love how Alfie gets the magnet heart as his Cherie passes by!💕
    DPo2jxg.jpg

Oh hey, I see on the Debug enabler there is a 'get in the car" I want to try it!
    I use it to let Alfie 'get in the car" with Cherie. but he flies to where she is instead! LOL
    Cherie gets the job and gets another baby wish, to 'have a baby with Alfie' as soon as He steps on the lot.
    NoIf164.jpg
    YCORozP.jpg
    2JfWKw1.jpg

Alfie finds his mate right away.
    Tj90dkK.jpg
    0dG9ZmI.jpg
    sZ5qeyo.jpg

Faelie comes in "Hi guys!" (I missed the wave hello)
    p6LwUmg.jpg

"Watcher that is Not fair to let them have so many kids when Max and I want more kids!" says Faelie. ooops she is right! Sorry Faelie!
    5Rcjlbs.jpg

I love Faelie's smile! she knows Watcher will look out for her happiness!
    8Slmsk1.jpg
    zypFQET.jpg

Our lovers get carried away
    m9TuvGA.jpg

No! not the hideous clown box! I thought I got rid of all those!
    pm1WU6M.jpg
    sIgQuSL.jpg
    K9Du1WV.jpg
    AvCVfux.jpg
    TtJ1Y46.jpg

Whew no one turned into a tragic clown! Alfie remembers he needs to go to work! Today he wishes for a promotion!
    Q28fw15.jpg

Cherie was apparently scared of that Llama woohoo box, so I send her home!
    And she fixes the laptop. so pleased with herself!
    zIPie18.jpg
    6ZZxZPP.jpg
    EhbODnY.jpg
    RaPoLYb.jpg

Alfie gets a promotion, he is so happy to get home! I like seeing how happy he is with his lot in life! :) I think he and Cherie are my happiest sims together! runner up is Adan and Teddy. or Dante and Tulip. Oh never mind they are all very happy and in love I guess! :)
    SB6QIYI.jpg
    8gaE69O.jpg
    ISw3gPV.jpg

The kids are on another field trip.! Joy gets the Same 3 LTW in a row after I cancel each, so I let her have it, the super popular one she wished for the other day. she must really want it!
    Jimmy gets a wish to learn painting, so I can guess where this is going.
    And Joy Finally gets on the honor roll! yay! that wish has been stagnating for so long!
    09EzD0T.jpg

Alfie walks quickly over to Cherie and stares at her till she stops doing the smusltle! LOL
    "Lovely, that was just so fun today! I thought about it the whole time at work!''
    LMXfvAp.jpg
    HcCYZdC.jpg
    2n82zXe.jpg

<3 ''lets go on a date!"
    RtxgPLy.jpg

They decide to go to the spring festival, and they meander over to the kissing booths!
    Cherie wanted a kiss and Alfie is happy when it's blocked! LOL
    GFNMkjU.jpg

They find something else fun to do, then Cherie gets an idea!
    xLPdHw8.jpg
    yQqRuQB.jpg

"you hoo would anyone like a kiss today?" she giggles
    69gFJKj.jpg

Alfie strides right over to this cute girl! he has a kiss wish!
    A2TGeuI.jpg
    d00TmZL.jpg
    h9XXJzK.jpg
    ToTGbaN.jpg
    blrdQN3.jpg

Cherie can't stop giggling , even though that kiss just about made her faint!
    SzkrdGi.jpg

"My that was the best kiss I ever had!" says Alfie "I hope my pretty wife doesn't find out!"
    gT8PNIq.jpg

"oh Alfie!" how she loves her darling man!
    AXL6Lo0.jpg

And Alfie looks at her tenderly, he just loves his Cherie, tricks and all!
    Lrm8P9j.jpg

💖💖💖
    edited April 2021
    @DivaDoodle Yep, I tried it. My son took me too a sushi place and even tried the california rolls. I'm like 'whats the point in rolling it all up? Just toss it in a salad and I'm good.' :lol: I did try a couple of the fishie ones too 🤮

lol, I'm happy you got confused too!

It will be interesting to see if she changes her mind as she grows up and gets to know the boys better. They both might be toads and not princes. :grin:

oh wow...Cade/Alfred is pretty awesome and I can understand if Joy picks him! :Love:
    That was nice of Watcher to follow him and check things out for him and fix him a better space at home.

They are having a very busy morning breaking laptops and quitting jobs and playing catch.
    Congrats on the new job and yes, Faelie should be able to have more babies too!

Dag, woohoo in that llama transporter. They are brave!
    I don't assign LTW as kids. Too many things can change in their teen years. But, with nraas it can be changed. lol
    Awww, that was sweet Cherie working at the booth and Alfie kissing her.
    @DivaDoodle : Great update!
    Alfie and Cherie had a very busy day, quitting jobs, being promoted, whoohooing in the phone box, having the best kiss ever...
    I love the kiss they changed at the kissing booth. My Sims never get a kiss at the boxes, there is always a route failure, the kissing booth isn´t occupated or my Sims go to it but the people in the kissing booths leave whenever my Sims stand in front of them...
    It is so sweet to see them.

By the look of Faelie´s face you should go back to her family, she needs some more kids, too.
    edited April 2021
    @DivaDoodle

Ahhh Cherie think about another child like they are not busy with four already haha,
    well, they will manage.
    Lol cake for breakfast, well the leftovers need to be eaten up or they spoil.
    Nice to see Faelle again watcher should let her have another baby too I think :).
    Alfred is a cute child, glad he gets along with both his parents.
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@DivaDoodle

Afraid you missed my comment at previous page
    So posted again in spoiler
    Wow that painting is perfect. Really love that one.
    Mine is definitely very real o:)
    Nice job offers, think she will
    Wonderful idea to go fishing. Might be a good meal in it too.

That is amazing, did you so some editing or is that just a perfect screenshot.

XWRRusj.jpg

Very lovely setting for a nice picnic
    Ya that baby sitter looks like a nice girl, would trust her too

I like the blue wings – but those black ones, come on EA they are not too nice are they.
    Good big brother, teasing is fine but have to help little sister with her boy issues.
    Very cute the paper girl
    I’m sure the kids will have a perfect party, more worried about the timeline clash that seems to be coming.

166 Date #19cont. Kid Party
    Late for his own party – those sims!
    Can’t really keep track of all the children – my old brain – don’t surely looks like they had fun.
    Nice they clean up themselves
    Love how the enjoy those Teddy Bears
    Strange they went home if invited to sleep over.
    Sweet dreams – after homework is done

167 Date #20
    Having the “evil” can make for a fine sim. If other “genetics” are nice.
    Nice he got a space of his own.

Alfie breaks the laptop! As I click the laptop
    Watcher I’m a famous artist – call the repairman!

“scared of Llama woohoo box” LOL – could try a bed

Ohh right mom fix the laptop
    Like the scene with Cherie taking the kissing boot, funny, very nice that last screenshot.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin

@Tamijo Oh darnit! I thought I responded to your lovely comments, I'm so sorry, sometimes I think I respond! I write it out on wordpad and then I think I'm done and delete the word pad forgetting that I really didn't click post it! ACK! :s

No I didn't edit that pic it was me just zooming in on cute Jimmy! Dante glows like that because he is at the top of the fortune teller career. (his wife glows too) the back ground is just the normal scenery, and the splotches and greenish teal color are from Jimmy's wings, in this lighting at the beach.

No one has black wings except possibly Anya(Cherie's sister who loves Wikerman).

In Alfie's family, he and Jimmy have dark teal wing color, and the different lighting makes them look different colors, it's hard to get just the right shade on wings because one millimeter to the left or right makes it 1000000X too dark or too light, LOL But the wings are the exact color numbers of Alfie's teal colored eyes.

oh lol that is the lavender color wings on the paper girl, Jasmine, but like I said the color we make on the wings never translates perfectly.🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

''more worried about the timeline clash that seems to be coming.'' Please don't worry! it will all be as Crystal clear and Totally understandable as my Usual timeline rantings! 😁😂🤣😜

No need to keep track of all the kids, no worries! I just concentrate on one family at a time, and put in reminders like the names of the parents to remind us just who the heck the kid is, (if it seems like it's important)

I know I was surprised the kids went home after being invited to sleep over and they said ''thank you It will be fun!'' well I guess nothing should really surprise me anymore!

''Watcher I’m a famous artist – call the repairman!'' hahaha it would take Alfie one second to repair, but he obviously thought his daughter was more important and turned his head to her even when he was on pause!

Yes I like that kid Alfred, and finally thought to go make sure his homelife was good! His Mom cracks me up! I love her evil trait, it is not manifesting as mean at all! I like his Dad's interesting looks! I can't wait to play them!

Thank you so much! I like that last screen shot too, I love how he looks so tenderly to Cherie,
    besides, the kissing booth animations are too sweet to waste on strangers!💖💖💖💖
    edited April 2021
    @Silverofdreams30 I know I should wait on Cherie's 'more baby wishes" I did write it in their bio so I don't forget! All this time here I just want to stay at this lovely family and see it through to the end but then I see another and can't wait to play them too, like Alfred! :D Thank you <3

I think he's a real cute child too! I had been thinking I had him and his house all straightened out with fun things for him, BUT that was in my last game not this one! Bad Watcher! :o

I always get a big kick out of seeing what they choose to eat out of the fridge and at restaurants! :) Cake seems like a Very good choice!

I know I need to have Faelie and Max have another child, Faelie is Very serious about this!!! It is not fair in her eyes to only have Quigley and Ziggy!!! she is a Wonderful Mother, I could even let her have one without being there I guess, But I do like being there for the pregnancy and births!!

🌹🌹🌹

@AlexaKry Thank you my dear! Yes very busy day, I was surprised to see it was time to go back to work!

Oh my kissing booths always need to get reset so there is no route fail like we saw with Cherie not getting a kiss from that blonde guy and Alfie Very happy she could Not kiss the guy! and Cheered! LOL

At the start of spring season the game always tries to choose the ickiest people for the kissing booth :o:s so I always have to fix it with register! Once the game put an old grandpa in there! :o I should have put Anya in there in the beginning as she loves to kiss guys so much! :D

I know! Faelie will get her other baby(ies) no worries! I could jump from one to the other but I like the immersion too much! And I am still fascinated that Alfie is a doppelgänger!!!

🌹🌹🌹

@bekkasan LOL just throw it in a salad and call it a day! :D Do you not like fish at all? what is wrong with a cooked prawn lying on a piece of rice? or is it the sea weed taste that bothers you or just the Word Sushi? :D

I know I need more hairs but that hair place takes so long to load! I can make a complete breakfast by the time it's finished! I Also was so dumb to make their Clothes so similar! I forgot that I already used that outfit and hair! AND only slightly different hair Color! :o:s

Yes I am so into Alfred now! I want him as a teen already!💖 I want to see what he's like and what's important to him ad his interests and who he might be interested in! Just because Joy got the hearts doesn't mean He did, he looked so cute shifting his feet and putting his hand to his head like he didn't know what to do or say when Joy strode up to him! LOL I love him already!

Yes I had him all set up for comfort and fun in my last game, I had forgotten I never did it in this game!

Yes it will happen for Faelie, it's in their Bio's, and This next time Faelie's wish will override whatever Max wishes or doesn't wish, because Cherie Might just try another trick/prank and tell Faelie about the ancient fairy prank, even though Faelie is Human! :o that would be great Fun for me, since I am so fun loving and like tricks and pranks! Who Said that!!! :o Stop revealing secrets Cherie! *scratches with eraser*

I know I thought I had deleted them all! I retuned it but saw a clown at the Alchemy shop! grrrr so retuning doesn't always work!?!

I usually wait till they are teens but to have that many LTW seemed like Joy was being insistent, so I caved!

TY I loved that too at the kissing booth!💖💖💖💖💋💋💋💋
    edited April 2021
    167 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie <3 Date #20 cont. <3

Date 20 continued.

Aww poor ol Argus wanted a kiss from Cherie, but Cherie didn't want to kiss him and decided to pick up Easter eggs instead.
    EIf5dib.jpg

"Good!" thinks Alfie, always aware, ''I don't want my wife to kiss slobery werewolves! she is too precious to give any of her kisses to anyone but Me and our children!"
    rl9qYWz.jpg
    piNHsOM.jpg

Oh Quigley is here, contemplating ghosts! He cheers himself on such a good contemplation! lol
    A3ybDOv.jpg
    L1q9nXc.jpg

Oh, Hi Max! I guess if you are thinking of a bed, then your lovely wife must be here somewhere! Ah there she is, with Ziggy!
    xoAifTy.jpg
    fUH0eEx.jpg
    FvCem7c.jpg

Alfie dances, thinking now is not the time to ask Max if he had seen anything more in the timelines! LOL
    fuqqLOj.jpg

Oh good. so this is Cherry Blossom, another bachelorette (I think) or mail carrier. She has the skin of my favorite mail lady in S.T. There, She and her hubby (herself gender switched) had the most cool kid that always aged up with the female long hair, it was fantastic! His name was Link! The Dad won Queen of the dance! lol I love that family so much! :smiley:

Anyhoo I like to see the background people to see what they get up to, lots of townies stay hidden from view, so I get very happy when they come out to play!
    YgaiIDz.jpg

Oh, she somehow knows Jules MacDuff (His parents were scoundrels and ran out of town, and Jules gallantly aged up so he could get a job, to take care of his teen siblings, Joe and Faith) Someone got mad at Jules' rudeness and threw a witches cure at him and another flask that changed his traits, so he is quite pleasant now!
    na4A2Al.jpg
    VLgQYMq.jpg

Oh! I guess they know each other better than I thought! lol
    HeOl0Oo.jpg
    MYTPwLL.jpg

aw they are sweet!
    QwVhbBU.jpg

Cherry Blossom is Very enthusiastic! 😁🤣 And Jules looks Super Happy (for once!!!!)
    KLp0XfE.jpg
    xsBNqD4.jpg
    H1A2HI7.jpg
    gAZUNR6.jpg
    6PVZHAO.jpg
    FrVBK98.jpg
    4KM0UcE.jpg

Oh No! leave it to Anya!
    W878Wex.jpg

too bad, so sad!
    JI2OYdO.jpg

"Get away Anya! You are wreaking all my fun!" yells Jules.
    Df1ofsr.jpg

But where there's a will, there's a way! Jules seems to me a good problem solver! (As dangerous as that time machine can be, it is another good option!)
    He finds Cherry again, and she kinda loves him for being so innovative!
    Rico, the blonde playing horse shoes, Never did go back to his kissing booth post! LOL
    EmrAFqB.jpg
    d4jvZXm.jpg
    thbuyXl.jpg

Cherry Blossom is a little bit scared of the time machine, it appears.
    "aw, it will be alright, probably!" says Jules, but I never see Cherry come out! :o
    Jules hopes he will see her again!
    pAVuhsA.jpg
    JByQvfY.jpg
    p5MGJ9C.jpg

Our lovers have spent almost ALL Day in the fairy house, having a fairy parties, drinking pollen punch and loving each other!
    excrrAS.jpg
    hVnO8x8.jpg
    aXxGIo2.jpg

Meanwhile Maxy wants a kiss, but is blocked! sorry Max, Watcher won't fix it, That girl could have Germs! :open_mouth:
    Luckily Faelie wants to come kiss him!
    mnHU3Cu.jpg
    J35KDIQ.jpg
    Ez3hFx4.jpg
    tnIhgyL.jpg
    AL2leSb.jpg

awww yes I miss these two! Beautiful Max!
    "Ah my lovely wife! says Max, forgetting all about the kissing booth!
    aWeVEIJ.jpg

Scientists don't seem to be scared of the time machine!
    lpRFJ7z.jpg

Faelie will brave most anything for love (or maybe she thinks it's a chance at getting a baby?)
    fNDevFN.jpg
    Q01xBZk.jpg
    5LpEcvu.jpg
    RNc30zT.jpg
    xUuntmq.jpg

"Maxy!!!!" screams Faelie
    x654487.jpg
    ZbzKjk2.jpg
    Xd5NGCx.jpg
    O0bCjSK.jpg
    DUWoib4.jpg

That seemed Really dangerous this time Max!
    "Yes Watcher! Dangerous, but Worth it!" he smiles.
    lol
    muQ6Vb4.jpg

Our lovers head home,
    x7WQZnc.jpg

it's time to reconnect with their children! <3 Who were having such a fun time with Nicky! They both just love her to bits!
    qvnhXAw.jpg
    X1USNj8.jpg
    rbO6sss.jpg
    DqfcWi4.jpg

Alfie and Cherie see that their toddlers are safe, and hug Jimmy and Joy and find out how their day had been!

ElpMKVA.jpg
    ZlbHhGm.jpg
    UBTTieG.jpg
    NY0Pi9w.jpg
    nIEnIaS.jpg
    iIQSusJ.jpg

Then send them to bed! It's late! :)
    cxAb0ke.jpg

"Aw Papa do we Have to?"
    "oh yes!" says Alfie
    "It's a school night!" adds Cherie
    8nW5SzR.jpg

:)
    @DivaDoodle

Jules is handsome, he and cherry indeed seem to know each other very
    well, they are cute together and seem in love too.
    Aww nice to see Quigley again, and his lovely family.
    Oh, nice to see Max and his wife got to have some fun :p
    edited April 2021
    @DivaDoodle LOL, I really did try the ones with fish too. Not my thing at all. I pretty much prefer all my meats cooked very well done. Veggies I like crunchy rather than mushy. I was so shocked when Tyler told me he started eating sushi. (girlfriend took him way back) He was never a real picky eater growing up but there was certain foods he would not eat or try and I had to make special for him so they wouldn't contain onions or green peppers. He eats those now too! LOL

lol at Cherie giving up the booth so she didn't have to kiss Argus. :lol: He's got such a cute were face! Not! :D

Handsome Max! I don't miss him too much when you play Alfie! :grin::tongue:

Cherry is cute!

awww, sweet that Jules likes her, alot apparently. Funny we were just talking about that family in the other thread. When I played them in the past, I make the boys identical. :heart: lol, fun times! I don't do really bad traits so those all get changed. I know some simmers have said evil is really not that bad, but I reserve that one for really bad sims like the criminals in Midnight Hollow story. :grin: Dad McDuff is usually a hero cop, Mom keeps popping out babies. I think the record was 10 way back when. That was before I discovered the forums and posting. lol I did learn how to make them occult. Hubby looked it up for me online. That was way before I used mods. Gosh, that must have been back when he first got the game for me in 2012 and I started playing it. I didn't like Sunset Valley sims at all. Too Stepford like. I did play a save like that once in SV and all the townies turned to zombies including my sim which had to be Christopher Steel. 🤣 🤣 🤣 He wasn't a very good hero, lol. He was one of the few sims I liked in that town. I only had the base game and Supernatural at the time. My play style has changed alot since then! 😇

oh no! That Anya would be slapped in a caste so quick her head would spin off. She's such a trollop! 😱 Oh! So they didn't actually do it, Anya just stole the bed. Ok, maybe I would just slap a no flirting on her for a few weeks. :lol: Woops, lost in time somewhere. Perhaps Alfie and Max can find her. :grin:

I guess Cherie and Alfie just like to woohoo, they could do that at home. Why go on a date and do the same thing you can do at home? :wink:
    Oh my, hope no one was hurt in the arrow attack!
    Lovely day for them at the park. Such a sweet update. Did they hear baby chimes in the fairy house? You going to make them wait til Faelie and Max get their twins?

Can you tell I found my emoji page again? hehe, if I wasn't rushing to get ready to take my car to the shop...again I would have put more in. 🥳

@Silverofdreams30 Aw Thank you💖😘 , btw Jules also has a different sim over him and his brother too! It was from a family I didn't really want to play in ST but then I liked their toddler so much, so that's the face of Jules & Joe! LOL

Yes I'm still wondering How Jules and Cherry know each other? Maybe she is his mail carrier? She was at one of Dante's parties I remember (she looked different, but Jules was a teen then so he wouldn't have been there! oh well they sure know each other Now! LOL

I am always so happy when I see cute Quigley too! When I saw him, I invited Fern over but she never came. I love seeing them together!😍

Yes was Very happy Max and Faelie came to the festival and had their fun! ;)<3

🌹🌹🌹

@bekkasan lol ok I will stop trying being so sneaky to invite you over to trick you into eating sushi! LOL Too funny about Tyler telling you about eating sushi! I can just see your face! especially after you had to make special foods for him when younger! :D what a sweet Mama you are! :* 😍

lol poor Argus! I keep meaning to see what his relationship is with Violet but always forget!

aww I do miss Max! he has a whole different 'feeling' or energy to me than Alfie, I don't know how that can even be?! sometimes I even doubt that they are even doppels but it said the same longgggggggggggggggg name that AlexaKry sent him over with, so they are!

TY bout Cherry! But She is already exactly like that in ST. I was so shocked and interested when I first saw her! Why did they go to so much trouble and detail about a mail carrier, and all her clothes with so many different designs for just a background char, that most people wouldn't ever even look twice at! :open_mouth:

I laughed when I saw Jules over by the fishing as we were Just talking about him! Did he follow us over to your thread to read?!🤣What a sneak! I wasn't going to even get a pic of him until I saw Cherry thinking about him! LOL

Oh you make Jules and Joe identical too! that's Great! Great Minds! :)

ahahaha I LOVE your telling me about your SV zombie game! I love Christopher too and some of the sims I do love But there are Some that just happen to "leave town" right As Soon as SV starts up! ;) *cough* Yumi, Madison, military chica, Gobius, icky guy Langerick, Andrews fam, River& Mom, Holly and her parents, Sad pregnant lady, Conner's hideous mean brother, *cough* LOL
    Then I can play! :D I haven't played it in years and years! I pretty much only like SN,ST, and Riverview! :)

HAHAHAHA but I just Love Anya! She is So glad there is no caste system here, like in India! lol btw She and Wikerman now like to monopolize the community beds now by READING in the beds! making everyone else upset! 😁😂🤣

aww yes they love to love, but also they danced, & did too many fairy frolics, they just Love to be together!!! 💖💋😍 But having them stay so long having a fairy party let me get see all the other sims, so that worked out Great! When Cherie was just about to play horse shoes and Alfie started reading, it was time to go! hahaha :)

noo no baby chimes for anyone! I don't want to get burnt out on babies, I want to still like it and look forward to it!
    I don't have a set plan for when either couple gets more kids, just kinda play by ear, so to speak. 😊😊😊

ATM I am interested in what Jimmy and Joy think and want, and I have to see if they have done all their kid skills that they want to learn, so just mainly still playing by wishes, and trying to figure everyone's deepest secrets by actions, thoughts and wishes and furtive glances LOL :):smiley:

I just love Alfie & Cherie & family so much I don't want to leave them!!! <3

I Adore all your emoji's and think you should have used More! hehehe I love it that you even Have an emoji page! 😘 Hope your car gets fixed for cheap! Did you name your car? Mine is called Zippy and he groans alot when we turn the steering wheel! :D

• SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @DivaDoodle Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with "stuff" (game related). :P

Thanks for the explanation about Cabana Boi, it helps to understand and appreciate the character better, if I know something about their story and who they are.

I understand about the pictures, it IS a bit cumbersome having to take screenshots all the time to be able to post the storyline.. yeah, posing the sims is .. it doesn't seem right, because it's not really them doing things, so usually I will not do that as well, atleast not in a way that changes the story line..

..unless I am trying to make an alternative story line, and thats where the color on the wings come in, more about that later! (I hope) ;)

I had to change the name to a girls name with MC yes. It's kind of awkward when a baby is born and you don't know the gender... I mean, I suppose it could be real. Some people actually feel like they are born into the wrong gender, but... it's still a stupid translation error. :P

I didn't know Anya (or Branch) was in my game, I haven't played with Moonlight Falls yet. I went straight into making my own town, the whole reason for getting the supernatural pack... will hopefully be shared later.

About clothes.. when I make a character, I try to match the clothes to the type of character I imagine, so sometimes black clothes or purple clothes, etc. may or may not have a meaning to them. But usually I'm not that into clothes, I just end up picking something more or less random that doesn't look awful, unless I have something specific in mind...

~~~~~

Ep. 164:

Joy and Jimmy wants to see a vampire... I don't have much experiences with vampires/angelsfaries yet, but that they like the bite the an.. uh faries sounds a bit unnerving. Do they turn into vampires when bitten?

Quote: Jimmy takes a look. "I think so too! She looks like she might even smile from time to time."

Haha, I love the school bus scenes with the kids, and their perspective on the school bus drivers.

Quote: Inside, Alfie puts little Rev in the highchair, "There you go my darling son! Would you like some hideous looking gruel to eat? Yum Yum!" lol

Haha, I don't know what gruel is, but that baby food does not look very appealing. :P

So.... with Alfie/Max/Cherie/Faelie.... how many timelines are there? Do they exist simultaneously in different universes? Ahh...

well...

Quote: Alfie heads downstairs to his Cherie, knowing sleepy Jimmy and Joy are on their way to the bunk beds for dreamland.

.. I hope their stay in Dreamland will be a pleasent one ( o:) ), and they will not encounter any bad things... or get nightmares. ;)>:)

Ep.165

The whole timelines thing is as interesting as it is confusing... darn it! :D

What is Jimmy doing on the spiral staircase?? Is he sliding down it? Cool! I didn't know they could do that! :P

Hmm... isn't it always the same driver for the school bus? It looks like the same driver to me. :P

That looks very organized with one potty for each youngster! I usually have my sims only get one and it right next to the toilet in their bathroom. :P

The family looks vary harmonious which is nice to see.

Ep. 165

Haha, lovely he would paint a picture of what I assume is father and son fishing, and then the entire family goes out fishing. :P

The children seemed to have luck catching fish. The adults, not so much, maybe?

Hmm, you said Dante is a vampire earlier. Is little Tana also a vampire? (Probably, but I have to ask. :P) She looks very adorable with that hair.

Quote:
    Jimmy notices when Dante has gone and decides it is OK to meet Tana, a little kid vampire!
    "Oh! She's Nice! Just like a normal kid!" he thinks

Well, that answers my question.. again.. hope she won't bite him! :P

zo0zpz2.jpg

This is a great shot!

Ep. 166

Oh, toddlers talking with each other! That is so cute, I have actually never seen that before.

Haha, at Alfie and Cherie... not in the kids tree house!!! :D

I agree, Jasmine Flower (the newspaper girl) looks sweet. Already a fairy this time. Are they gonna adopt her too? :P

Quote:

Alfie gets a call from Max, they chat, and catch up and then Alfie has his chance to ask
    "Max I was wondering if you ever had seen a kind of misty unclear vison, in our timelines. I saw Myself and Cherie and our children together, but sometimes I had the feeling that instead of myself, it looked like, and actually felt like, it was you there! Then as quickly as I would see it, it was myself again!"

Imagine having this experience, it must be so confusing... Identity crisis ahead.

Ep. 166 #2

Cute that Jasmine enjoyed the gift of fish from Jimmy, after all.

Aww, poor Joy. Teddy did not arrive at the party, but a quick phone call solves everything (probably a little unnerving phone call to make, her face tells me there is something there she did not enjoy.)

And then she thinks of hearts when looking at Alfred. Hmm.

Well, it looked like a good party for the kids, even though nobody wanted to sleep over.

Ep. 167

It's always interesting to see a parent with the evil trait, and how kind and nurturing they are towards their children anyway. Except for when they steal their candy and revel in their pain, but I suppose that is to be expected...

Poor kids growing up without beds. I have started doing this whenever I get a notificiation that some kid is aging up, I sometimes pop by their household and give them a bed, maybe even a few toys if they or their parents have a wish for it.

At the festival grounds.. Hmm, are the kissing booths open for just about anyone to stand in, or what? :P (At Cherie going into the kissing booth). They're just really into loving each other.. shouldn't be long before they have another kid?

Ep. 167 #2

Ugh, looking at Argus the werewolf, I can understand why Cherie wouldn't want to kiss that.. werewolfs are just not good looking. :P

6PVZHAO.jpg

Hahaha, sim behavior is so weird sometimes! If I was out with girl and she suddenly started to cheering from this after some hugging etc. I would probably start to contemplate slowly backing off..... :P

Oh, there is Anya again, but luckily she didn't ruin anything. :P

Hmm, Max and Faelie, that time machine thing (wherever it comes from?) doesn't look all that safe....

I suppose its good that Alfie and Cherie are somewhat sensible parents after this long day telling their kids to go to bed early.. but the toddlers sleeping on mats on the floor doesn't look to comfortable. :P

th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton

@Sprottenham oh I'm glad to see you! BTW I did check on Anya, and her wings are definitely black! I saw that some of my pics have a better lighting so you can see the real wing color and I was happy to see it, thinking you would be able to see it finally! :)

Yes if you go on the Sims Wiki and type in supernatural it will show you all the people in the town! It's fun to see the same sims in others games to see how they behave the same or differently! For instance my Branch is acting so different from Bekksan's Branch and even the Branch in my last game! who even knows why!

Alternative story lines are Fun!

164 They don't turn vampire when they just drink to feed, Only if the sims asks to be turned or the Vampire asks them if they want it. I have seen it happen with non actives too! Same with the werewolves they can turn them but I don't know how because I don't play them much. But At the elixir community lot any sim can learn to make a potion to turn anyone into any occult!

Hahaha gruel is what Ebenezer Scrooge ate! in the Christmas Carol story! It is a thinned out porridge I think.

''So.... with Alfie/Max/Cherie/Faelie.... how many timelines are there? Do they exist simultaneously in different universes? '' From what Max said to his son the timelines are very many and they tend to go in a loop not a line at all, existing simultaneously. (I don't know about different universes I think they all exist in the One Simverse!) But that is why Max said it didn't matter When Quigley married Fern, when Quigley asked for permission to marry Fern now as teens, because Max said they end up together anyway! So the When doesn't matter! Quigley doesn't really understand all this, he was only really interested in his Dad saying YES! lol

165 hehehe I know it is confusing about the timelines (I think most don't like it that I have it in the story) But It's happening!😁 My husband says it's particularly confusing because I mix up TV science fiction with normal scientific theories and have 'magical thinking'. But I think if Tv and movies get to do it then I get to too! :smiley:

YES! when you have Generations the kids get to slide down the bannisters!

OH! I thought the school bus driver was a guy! hmmm maybe I am confusing the man driver for Adan and Teddy's kids! LOL well now we know there are at least 2 school bus drivers, because I have seen the guy and he is shifty eyed, and Terek doesn't like him! LOL

Cherie is the only one to not catch a fish! lol

Oh on the Vampires, kids and Teens eat normal food, and don't bite. It is only when they become adults that they need blood or the plasma from the fridge OR if you have late Night (I don't) there is a Plasma fruit, that can quench their thirst! The Weird thing is that there Are some Vegetarian Vampires! :o Branch's lover Daveed is a vegetarian vampire! I don't know if drinking the plasma juice makes him sick or not? He won't ever bite anyone.

166 I can't remember if that is a mod or if that is with Generations the toddlers chatting. I have some toddler mods that I think are too cute not to have so I don't remember!

No! No more adoptions for Alfie and Cherie! I hope! LOL But if Jimmy loves her as a teen he will find a way to ask her to move in, I betcha! ;)
    (My teens get to do all the stuff I wished I could do as a teen like living with my bf! aww such a sad romantic longing girl living in a virtual prison with prison guards as my parents! :D j/k !)

ut oh! ''Identity crisis ahead.'' well something up ahead. :D

''And then she thinks of hearts when looking at Alfred. Hmm.'' exactly! I was as surprised as you! I thought she liked Terek!

167 YES the evil and the 'dislikes kids' are very interesting traits when they have kids! the dislikes kids person will actually shoo away the Kids! :o LOL but then think about them and love them! and once they are teens they super love them and no longer shoo them away!

Yes the kissing booths have an attendant but you can have your active sim tend the booth if you want! I usually don't do this because once I did and every townie drove recklessly to the lot to come to kiss my pretty active! LOL

hahaha I have never seen such an enthusiastic reaction in my life! Cherry must Really like him!

The time machine comes with Ambitions :) If you place one on a community lot your Sims WILL find it! 🤣

The sleeping mats are the BEST! No one can disturb the toddler, and they can go to bed themselves w/o relying on anyone to put them in, or take them out so they can go play or potty or have food! It helps solve my 'bad parenting' sims. :) so now I only use cribs for newborns!

Thank you for all your lovely comments and questions! I love to chat with you! :):smiley:
    @DivaDoodle Sorry it's taken me a day or two to catch up. :kissing_heart:
    I love watching kids play in the bathtub and toddlers talking to each other. <3
    And sim's faces when they are looking at the "poo bag!" :joy:
    "Why don't you just call up and invite Terek over, sis, You are not fooling anyone saying you wish the whole class come over, you know!" says big brother Jimmy, his eyes twinkling. He Loves to tease his sister, and make her blush!
    ^Ha ha! That's awesome. :lol: So brother-like. :p
    Hee hee, treehouse woohoo. :smirk: I could never do it...never anywhere it public.
    Jasmine has beautiful hair. :love:
    Nice chat between Alfie and Max. <3
    ----
    OMGosh! The bare butt on that sim statue (carrying the plumbob). NEVER noticed that before. :joy: That's hilarious!
    I'm with Jasmine, I don't like sushi except the kind that doesn't have raw fish, those are yummy. :yum: Raw fish me no likey! :grimace: Never will...
    "No Watcher, that's dorky! I don't want to! Gosh!"
    ^Insert Napoleon Dynamite GOSH there! :lol:;)
    Then he gives her a delicious Bass! :joy: Awesome lady!
    Perhaps Jimmy is a little smitten by her? :blush:
    "Faster Joy! Mean ol SnakeBite is getting away! Yippie Yi Oh Kai A" shouts Hank
    ^Ya got me a little nervous there with the Die Hard expression... :flushed::lol::p
    Awwww, Joy's sad face that Terek didn't arrive. :cry:
    Poor Beau. There's a Faster Homework mod out there if you're interested. ;)
    Yay Terek arrives! And they hug. <3
    Alfred is a little cutie. :)
    Haha, Alfie and Cherie having some fun of their own while the kids are distracted. :smirk:
    I never keep sim Bios, never have. However I'm thinking I should...so I don't forget stuff. :)
    Sounds like a great sleepover! :star:
    ----
    I hope I put a big smile on your face with the Kip singing Gif. :mrgreen:
    Don't think I've ever seen a premade kid with a gender preference either...
    What!? There was no proper bedroom for poor Aiden in that house? :grimace: (Gotta love EA...)
    Yay that Cherie took the job offer to work at the Bistro. :)
    Guess baby wishes really are triggered by getting a new job huh? Wow.
    Aww, poor sad Faelie wanting more kids...
    Glad they were okay woohooing in the clown box. Whew. Isn't there a mod out there to stop that from happening? I'm curious now. (Did you delete it afterwards? :lol: )
    I LOVE the smustle dance! It has cracked me up every time since The Sims 2! :joy: Watching them do the Gangnam Style one is entertaining also.
    I'd never do a kissing booth...even if hubby let me. :grimace: My kisses are always for him. <3
    "My that was the best kiss I ever had!" says Alfie "I hope my pretty wife doesn't find out!"
    ^Awwww. <3 So cute! :blush:
    ----
    Aww poor ol Argus wanted a kiss from Cherie, but Cherie didn't want to kiss him and decided to pick up Easter eggs instead.
    ^LOLOLOL! :lol: Poor guy... #strikeout
    Oh. :flushed: He's a werewolf...yeeeeah no.
    Max and Quigley! <3
    I like the name Link. ;) Only cause I'm a Legend of Zelda fan. :p
    Yay for Jules and Cherry. <3 (Man that kiss really rocked her world didn't it? :joy: )
    So did Cherry come out of the Time Machine eventually???
    Yes Max should keep his kisses for his wife. <3
    Loved the pics of them going in and coming out of the time machine. :star: (Faelie's "Maxy" scream was a bit accurate there! :flushed: Whew, he's okay. :relieved: )
    Enjoyed reading as always. <3
    @DivaDoodle : Lovely update
    Aww, don´t tell Argus that he doesn´t look good as a were! He can´t do anything there! In his human form he is soooooo handsome, he is married to one of Haldir´s brothers and they have so many beautiful and handsome kids together!!!!!!
    I loooove Argus!!!! <3
    But when I see this smile
    piNHsOM.jpg
    it was good that Argus didn´t get his kiss :D:D

Quigley! Such a sweet little man :p he is so happy all the time! I am so happy for him that he was adopted by Max, all this homeless kids in your game lets me think a bit different to all this paper kids and babysitters.....

like father
    L1q9nXc.jpg
    like son
    fUH0eEx.jpg
    <3

Cherry looks nice, she is so cheerful, I´d wished I could be such cheerful on some occasions! Such a positive vibe.
    Oho, she and Jules know each other and want to woohoo!
    Grrr, go AWAY Anya! I fully can understand you, Jules! (Although I would never woohoo in front of so many people :D;):p )
    Oh mey, they use the time machines!!!1 :o I don´t place them anymore, one of my Sims died in such a thing, I can´t forget this!
    Oh, all this arrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Max and Faelie use it, too!
    (I really don´t want to critizise your Sims, but they are shameless little bonobos!!!! Woohooing all over the place, in eye view of children! :o )

Did you change Jule´s look, in my game he looks a bit, just a bit, different, but he has the same sad eyes! (maybe I have changed him? It´s so long ago since I´ve played him, when he moved in for some time, because he was the boyfriend of Haldir´s oldest daughter.) Or maybe it´s just the hair...

What a self-satisfied smile!!!! <3
    muQ6Vb4.jpg
    Bonobos, as I said, stress relieve, hm????

Gosh, give Nicky a new outfit! Striped socks in high-heeled sandals while wearing capri trousers????? (I don´t give none active teens in my town a makeover btw, I think teens have the strangest way of clothing in real life so I let them have their chosen outfit in game as well. It´s their way of expressing themselves. I just give some teen girls a different outfit from time to time, cause (maybe I´m too old and old-fashioned) I think some of the ouitfits are too sexy to wear as a teen. The same goes to adult female Sim fashion as well, I really don´t know what the devs thought with such outfits!!!!

What a sweet little boy! <3
    rbO6sss.jpg

Cherie´s smile when entering the house and seeing how well Nicky has done her job is so nice!

Don´t you just loooooove this toddler sleeping mats? I have them on every level of the houses when I have toddlers! My Sims are so dumb and annoying when I don´t have that mats, some of them just want to put the toddlers to bed although the tods aren´t sleepy, when the tods are sitting in their cribs then other Sims take them out again!!! Sometimes I don´t notice that, because I look at something else at the other end of the lot and suddenly I have a toddler in the red!!! Doesn´t happen anymore with the mats!!!

Aww, Alfie and Cherie are such good parents, first talking with their kids about the day, then sending them to bed!

I guess after the kids went to bed Alfie and Cherie woohooed again before going to sleep themselves???

Btw, I love your different timelines story! It´s such a fanciful idea! There are so many different scientific theories about timelines and different univeses and such, why not combining them and spice that up wit something supernatural feeling! I really really love watching and reading fantasy or science fiction stories!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top