Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ready for a build challenge?

MellieMidgetMellieMidget Posts: 900 Member
edited December 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
Sul sul,

I have a challenge for anyone who is interested. I am looking for a mansion to be built an I know a lot of you are very talented and was hoping a few of you would be able to help me out.
There are a few 64x64 lots in all the worlds I have so I am hoping a few of you will give this a go.

Your challenge should you choose to accept is to build the following:

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Dealers Choice, mix of Country/Traditional/Modern

Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have everything

Lot size (dimensions): 64x64 or the biggest lot that you have available

Lot traits: On Ley Line & 2 random( something to do with multigenerational

Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 8

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 Nursery with 6 bassinets and another with 6 toddler beds,

Number of bathrooms: lots

Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes, this house must have every bell and whistle. Money is no object

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Deck the whole house out with everything 😊

Is communication required before the builder begins work? I welcome questions the entire way along

Additional instructions?
Can you please use the items locked to ‘careers only’ (highest level items)
I would like a 7 level house (2 basements, ground floor and 4 upper levels.)

On B2 and B1 I would like to have all the skill building items (at least the ones allowed indoors), I would like a computer lab with 8 computers, bowling alley with 4 lanes. Hobby and skill items. Wine Cellar/Nectary, Music Room, Hidden magic room
I would like to have a toddler, child, teen retreat, decked out with all the mods and cons for them to have a grand time where the fun never stops. Massive gaming room. home theatre room 2 levels high, split level kind of like a real movie theatre
butler's quarters open plan, small with mini kitchen bathroom bedroom and loungeroom.
sauna room, hot tub room, massage/spa retreat
Collection Room/Gallery

Ground: Built on a foundation and as open plan as possible while still having walls to separate areas. Indoors I would like: a grand entrance, massive kitchen with all the bells and whistles, Formal dining, Formal lounge with bar. Laundry, sun room

Patio: Formal sitting area, casual sitting/reading area

Outside I would like: a greenhouse and gardening area in one corner of the yard. Big enough for me to be able to grow all the trees and plants the game has.
I would like to have another corner dedicated as a graveyard, please make this a decent size as I am going to be using this house as a generational home.
I would like a pool near a back yard patio with a barbeque and dining area with bar. Water toys set up near the pool area

Floor 1: lounge room, sitting/reading room & library

On floor 2: the nursery and toddler room, with an adjoined play room where they can play with a few toys and train for potty, have baths

On floor 3: Child and teen area – 6 bedrooms, 4 gender natural 1 boy and 1 girl

On the top floor(4): I would like a parent’s retreat, massive bedroom with sitting/reading area and fireplace. Walk in wardrobe with his and her side, massive grand bathroom with all the mods and cons, corner spa bath, double sin. Patio with no access other than the parents’ retreat with a stargazing area.

If possible a lake to fish with a small jetty/peir that can can a seating area for 2.

If possible have the decorations show up for specific holidays. (Christmas lights and trees, presents in winter. Valentine stuff or pirate day etc on their days (I dont know if this is possible)

Extra: feel free to add your own touch and rooms I may be missing. I welcome clutter and I know there are rooms I am probably missing so follow your artistic vibe and questions are more than welcome
Zpj9msL.png