Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

closed

jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member
Closed
Post edited by jomilej on

closed 33 votes

MySims
3%
amaniaaa 1 vote
Plants vs Zombies
6%
EnkiSchmidtCalico45 2 votes
Rock Band
12%
LoanetRouensimsDaWaterRatAenala 4 votes
Others
30%
rhaliusalanmichael1GracieO312bixtersPamtastic72comicsforlifelogionSERVERFRALady_Ballorabookish_sammy 10 votes
None
48%
crocobauraauroraael14PlayerSinger2010Isb917Simburiang01denswanYautjagirltaydevDevilNDisguisedomina89RedShoe7Amapola76SayNoToGnomesFlikka_FlikkaGuillaumeSnowSallycutecat 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    rhaliusrhalius Posts: 456 Member
    edited December 2020
    Others
    Sadly EA does not know what to do with their toys. They have plenty, won't sell them, but just keeps them in a closet while others could actually make something good with it.

I've some suggestions though:

-Dungeon Keeper stuff pack.
    Hear me out here, this would be a stuff pack that requires the magic expansion. It would finally add actual mage robes and hats to the game, in the style of Dungeon Keeper creatures and heroes.
    Especially the first game has this wonderful classic fantasy style.
    The Warlock's robe and facial hair could be added.
    The Priestess outfit with cape could be added, along with the tiara as headgear and her staff as a wand option.
    The vampire's red robe could be added, as part of the update pure red glowing eyes could be added to vampires for free.
    The wizard's beard, outfit and hat could be added and his staff as a wand option.
    A selection of other outfits from non mage characters could be included too.
    More staffs could be included, which would give new casting animations and would be a good alternative to those silly little toothpicks.
    A few Dungeon Keeper inspired spells could be added to the game, such as levitate which lets a sim get by floating above the ground and over water on a small cloud. Haste could also be added to make sims move faster for a while, maybe invisibility and more.
    Some wallpapers, floor tiles, doors and objects could be added as well from Dungeon Keeper which could work just fine for an old mansion too.

-Command & Conquer stuff pack.
    They actually had an outfit pack of this for Sims 1.
    They could bring this back, some millitairy outfits for Sims in the GDI and NOD style. Maybe add C&C as a playable game for sims too, some posters, a computer and other objects too.

-Miscelaneous game pack.
    Our sims get a very lame selection of games to be honest. They could release a game pack that lets our sims play a lot of varied game from EA's lockbox, including some fantasy games and such instead of just their lame sport and race games.
    Maybe give sims a new console that also has music and dance games.
    And of course all kinds of shirts, posters new computers and other promotional material to go with these games. I mean, EA can advertise their stuff for free and rerelease a lot of their old games as a lead up to rereleasing a lot of their old games on Origin.

But sadly, EA is too dumb to know what to do with their licenses so I doubt they'll ever get it.
    I mean, star wars and Sims could have been a golden combination as it's own spin off sims series but nope. They had to do the simplest thing possible, even copied the theme park instead of actually creating anything themselves.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Others
    dc comics
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Other EA franchises? NCAA Football I’d say. I don’t like how soccer is the only sport you can play in Discover University. When I think of college sports the first things come to mind are College Football, March Madness, College World Series, etc., not soccer. A lot of major NCAA conferences don’t even sponsor Men’s Soccer as a sport (I know this is mainly due to Title IX, but it doesn’t change the fact that College Soccer is mostly irrelevant).
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Others
    I would love a Harry Potter pack with Quidditch and Voldemort battles.
  • Options
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Other EA franchises? NCAA Football I’d say. I don’t like how soccer is the only sport you can play in Discover University. When I think of college sports the first things come to mind are College Football, March Madness, College World Series, etc., not soccer. A lot of major NCAA conferences don’t even sponsor Men’s Soccer as a sport (I know this is mainly due to Title IX, but it doesn’t change the fact that College Soccer is mostly irrelevant).

Well I think it wouldn't have fitted the world!! American "Football" isn't really popular outside the USA and maybe Canada while Britechester is based of England...the most popular sport here in Europe, Latin America and Africa is Football (what you call soccer). But I see what you mean. Maybe if they realise that "American High school" idea from the survey, they could implement American Football and at the same time Cheerleading.
    It's not a bad idea, if they really focus they next pack on American sports and culture it should work!
  • Options
    dc comics

I love DC comics but EA doesn't own DC unfortunately.
  • Options
    bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    Others
    Not necessarily a collab, and definitely not EA, but I would like them to recruit or contract people who worked on Planet Zoo or Planet Coaster (or both) to give us either a theme park pack or a zoo/aquarium/safari/farming pack... or all of the above. :D

I wouldn't be opposed to them teaming with Rock Band though. It would also be cool if they could collab with some of their sports games to bring us a hobbies pack that adds team sports (baseball, soccer, football, etc.).
  • Options
    AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member
    I would love a Harry Potter pack with Quidditch and Voldemort battles.

Aw as a tween I'd probably sacrifice 15 years of my life for this
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited December 2020
    Others
    I think most people would like to see a Harry Potter collaboration.

I mostly care about their larger action, RPG games so Mass Effect, Dragon Age or Battlefield, they would have to tone them down a bit so it suits the game's ESRB rating I guess but if they can do light sabers and blasters with Star Wars then they can do swords and assault rifles in my opinion.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Rock Band
    Rock band, only because it's more or less the only other EA game I play, and it might mean that my hypothetical "Sims On Tour" might actually work like Rock Band's World Tour mode.

But probably not.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    None
    No more real life collabs, please!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    None
    A Need for Speed collaboration would be nice. We had a Plants vs Zombies collaboration in TS3 and it wasn't very nice and we already have the My Sims trophies. I don't know much about rockband except what I've seen on youtube where people synchronize their music playing with their Christmas lights. That and music bands would be nice.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Plants vs Zombies
    The MySims collectibles are cute and a nice little Easter egg, sure. Then I liked the Plants vs. Zombies stuff in 3. Not to mention I just love that original game. However, I am not really a big fan of that sort of crossover. I do not mind the Easter eggs, but basing a whole pack around them will turn me off considerably. Even when considering items Sims 4 is missing, like more instruments.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Others
    Bring back the best of Sims 2 & 3 into Sims 4 PLEASE. ;)
  • Options
    EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    I'm closing this thread as per @jomilej's request. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top