Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add tiaras/crowns to the game?

I know some people like to play royal families and it's kind of weird imo that we don't have tiaras/crowns, but we have all these other weird hats and masks.

With that they should add royal attire!

Add tiaras/crowns to the game? 47 votes

Yes
74% 35 votes
No
25% 12 votes

Comments

• NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I see those as only for extreme formal occasions. While I do have a royalty save, they almost never wear the cc crowns I did download.
  • MelissaBearMelissaBear Posts: 29 Member
    Yes! A royalty expansion pack would also be AMAZING!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    YES PLEASE. <3
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    They would probably have to be part of a hairstyle otherwise they’d clip with basically every hair ever, but it’d still be nice to have them.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    YES. YES WE DO NEED PRETTY PRETTY CROWNS AND PRETTY PRETTY TIARAS
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Such things are worn only on special/very formal occasions so use is minimal. For those who want them there is CC. No need to bother the rest of us with what we don't need or want.
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Such things are worn only on special/very formal occasions so use is minimal. For those who want them there is CC. No need to bother the rest of us with what we don't need or want.

Sims is a simulation game so the player could use the tiara/crown for whatever occasion they feel.
    You could just easily ignore it like all the useless animal costumes imo haha
    We need to stop using the phrases “There’s a Mod or CC for that”. This game isn’t only on the platform of PC. Console players don’t have the option of using a mod or CC for something they like in the game
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Amj1995 wrote: »
    We need to stop using the phrases “There’s a Mod or CC for that”. This game isn’t only on the platform of PC. Console players don’t have the option of using a mod or CC for something they like in the game

i disagree not all players play the same and as a player i think sometime for certain things its best to rely on mod and custom content
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

i disagree not all players play the same and as a player i think sometime for certain things its best to rely on mod and custom content

I understand what you're saying, but I'm speaking for Console players in general on that statement. If a console player wants to play a certain way they have to wait until the feature comes officially in the game. I am a PC player, but Console players shouldn't be left out to enjoy a game they love too.

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

I agree
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member

I understand what you're saying, but I'm speaking for Console players in general on that statement. If a console player wants to play a certain way they have to wait until the feature comes officially in the game. I am a PC player, but Console players shouldn't be left out to enjoy a game they love too.

Putting the game on console already made it so the game can't have certain features. Consoles are more limiting hardware-wise. As such, the game will not be able to be do much anyway.
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    Yes! It's not like people who don't want them have to use them (just like I don't use ball caps. Ugh! I wish I could take them off of the "work clothes" of some of my Sims!)

I actually do have some in my game as custom content. I use them for formal situations and sometimes for weddings (although I'd also like some nice wedding veils that are not CC!)

Frankly, these days tiaras are not just for royalty or formal situations. My friends and I all have tiaras. And we post selfies of ourselves (or in my case, my cats) for "Tiara Tuesday"! They are fun!
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member

LOL! They are not just for formal/special occasions. My friends have "Tiara Tuesday" and we wear ours for fun *every* Tuesday.

And you don't have to use things you don't like.

Keep in mind that the game isn't just about *you*! Console players can't use CC. And it's nice to have it in game because even PC/Mac users don't always like having to use CC. (For instance, you can't upload a CC containing Sim and have it so that the people downloading don't have to go search out the CC.)

I do have a PC and I do use CC. But all of us have to think about what *others* might need even if *we* have a way to get around it.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited January 2021
    On a personal level I say no the crown and monarchy is special and sacred. However I live in a country with a monarchy and support it so I come at this with a different view point. I have seen a lot of royalty mods and they seem very Disney princess like. For me the reality of monarchy is nothing I would ever want to be or aspire to be. However I appreciate those who like the type of gameplay these mods and can see why they want it in their game. I apologise for the political stance in this post but crowns in my country mean the monarch which is linked to our politics.
  • amaniaaaamaniaaa Posts: 58 Member
    I'd prefer this mor like a spin-off, something like medieval was
  • Bookworm2009189Bookworm2009189 Posts: 44 Member
    Tiaras and crowns for children could be for dress up as well, and weddings could just be that much fancier with a wedding tiara.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I would love to finally make a Civil VI version of my fave Queens & Empresses in Sims 4. B)
    Tiaras and crowns for children could be for dress up as well, and weddings could just be that much fancier with a wedding tiara.
    Aww yes! I didn’t even think about playing dress up option for kids.