Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December 27 - Day 6 of Simsmas - Simsmas Storytime!

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

On the 6th day of Simsmas, we all should take a little moment to relax!

Because while we are all busy with our awesim festivities, we shouldn't forget to take a moment of rest and come together. And what better way to come together than telling a story together!?

May I introduce you to Family Frazier (that you might already know from yesterday's challenge): they are the main protagonists in our story "A very merry Simsmas".

w7685kpw454k.png

How it works:
I will start off the story and everyone can add to it so that we will hopefully create a great story together! :)
If you like, you can also share screenshots that support the story (you can download Family Sim HERE and use them for your screenshots!).

These are the rules:
  • Be kind to each other! This activity is for everyone!
  • Please stick to the forum rules! This forum is for everyone and everyone should be able to enjoy and participate in this story.
  • Keep your posts at a reasonable length and/or use spoilers! It makes it a lot easier to read if we don't have to scroll forever ... and ever ... and ever ...

All clear? Alrighty. So, here we go - calling all our storytellers:

It was the morning before Winterfest and all of Windenburg was still in deep slumber. All of Windenburg? Well, not quite. The kids of the Sim household, Paul and Paula Sim, were up early to finish writing their last-minute wishlists for Father Winter. They were chatting about all the wonderful things they were hoping to get this Winterfest when suddenly ...

Comments

• jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    Looking forward to seeing what stories simmers come up with :)
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    There was a alien hiding amongst the Christmas tree. Paul and Paula Sim were so excited as they believed in aliens. They chatted about hopefully having an alien brother or sister when their parents came into the room...
    :) Smile!

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    edited December 2020
    It was the morning before Winterfest and all of Windenburg was still in deep slumber. All of Windenburg? Well, not quite. The kids of the Sim household, Paul and Paula Sim, were up early to finish writing their last-minute wishlists for Father Winter. They were chatting about all the wonderful things they were hoping to get this Winterfest when suddenly ...
    There was a alien hiding amongst the Christmas tree. Paul and Paula Sim were so excited as they believed in aliens. They chatted about hopefully having an alien brother or sister when their parents came into the room...

...and were surprised.. as they knew the alien...
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

...and were surprised.. as they knew the alien...

It was an alien they have played with at the park just last week ....
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited December 2020
    It was an alien they have played with at the park just last week ....

They played on the Spaceship Jungle gym with the alien, whose name was Sally Sixam. They didn't know the alien's full name last week.
    4kkjdXo.png