Fresh off the press - the May 11 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 30 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

EA should release the sims 2 ultimate collection to buy!

2...Next

Comments

• LogicallyironicLogicallyironic Posts: 81 Member
    I have been holding onto my disk copies DEARLY.

The Sims 2 is not NEARLY as buggy and glitch-ridden as the Sims 3, yet which one is on Origin? My copy of The Sims 3 for mac has a plethora of graphical issues that there aren't any known fixes for. Yes, the Sims 2 crashes. So does Sims 3, and Ik the Sims 4 does for many users too. And even though it's an old game, I think it's extremely valuable in terms of gameplay and content. I would be willing to pay a lot of money for the UC if need be, and I know others who feel the same; EA is missing out on a lot of money?

These facts alone make their excuse that they can't support the game complete nonsense.

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 3,247 Member
    I can't help but wonder if part of it is that if TS2 was readily available in a form that's compatible with new computers, a lot of people who have yet to experience it would see TS4 for the hash it really is. Which is better, a 1972 Chevy (or whatever) that run like fresh from the showroom or a brand-new Klunkmobile that spends more time at 'Ernie's Garage' than you driving it?

Better yet, a new game that uses TS2 as the solid central core and then add the things from TS3 & 4 that are genuine improvements due to the advances in gaming technology over the years.
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 387 Member
    YES! With store content! Yes I bought it all before but if they added store content and made it run on 10, I'm in.