Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas and New Year's Pic Thread! Jump in and celebrate the holidays!

It's that time of year again. Let's celebrate Christmas and the New Year with our sims and share pics! :smiley:

Sim-me and Spencer and our doge Rex will be celebrating the holidays with our great-grandsims Jessica & Susanne. :smile:

Z4W4LPR.jpg
cUrfGkA.gif

Comments

• ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    :love::love::love: I adore this shot!
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Thanks, Archivist! :smiley::heart:

I will be away for a day or three, visiting my parents for a very calm Christmas. I hope to see many more pics here when I get back, and I will add more pics then. :smile:

Here's Spencer and the kids, all ready for the big holidays:

FBBBaid.jpg

Merry Christmas, all! :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited December 2020
    Awesome pictures! I love the little girls posing they look so cute <3
    Also may I ask where you got those lovely stiletto sandals in the first picture.

I'm tired from so much cooking for Christmas lunch tomorrow, but I'm going to go and take some chrissy screenies before I go to bed.

Edit - corrected exhausted typos + picture

57e296889f68feb19e2cfad549c6f90679aa6d92.jpg

I was going to do the obligatory ugly Christmas sweater picture, but I am so tired I just used the sims I already had in my photo studio. I think I shall force Lincoln and Tricky into ugly sweaters and post that tomorrow.

Have a wonderful holiday season everyone :)
    Post edited by Pary on
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited December 2020
    Have a move on the 31st of December so unfortunately no new Christmas shots for me. In the midst of packing so really no Christmas this year either.

MerryChristmasSims3Forums.jpg

Unfortunately, it's an old shot.

ChristmasPortrait_Lia.jpg

to most everyone other than those who have just joined the forum. This is the simself of my RL wife Featherbelle

Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    These pictures will be my SS and family in Winter Wonderland and will be inside of the spoiler... :)
    My SS and family just moved into their house. You have to excuse their clothing as they are still in shorts but they did get a change of clothes soon after though... :)
    NrqfTkrl.jpg

Scout looking out an upstairs window at the snow thinking about playing with his ball... :)
    owR9F3Nl.jpg

Nathan reading the paper to see what's in the baking news... :)
    vQNMyVgl.jpg

My SS lighting the fireplace. (I must remember to have someone put out the fire in the fireplace as I had sent them out to my holiday lot to try and get some pictures taken after I had my SS purchase the business so that I could use the MOO cheat over there when I use the pose player for the poses that I need. Yes, a fire started in their house and I had to send Anne Droid home to put it out but she was getting consumed by the flames, so I had to exit out of the game and restart so that I could send her home to turn off the fireplace before a fire broke out.)
    6uwiFWGl.jpg

The family just sitting around the fireplace enjoying the warmth coming from the fireplace... :)
    lAU2uFUl.jpg
    SLvXH8Bl.jpg

Nathan playing with his IF doll... :)
    UEqSU1Wl.jpg

I decided to have the family all pile up in their jeep and head over to the holiday lot... :)
    vDiwJoPl.jpg

Velma Dinkley was there walking around while my SS was at city hall paying for the purchase of the property. I had my SS boyfriend go sit down in the chair next to Christmas tree and Winter Warlock sat down next to him. But I seem to had forgot to get a picture of them sitting their. I also had Donny dressed up in the Father Winter outfit so that I can get some pictures of him playing Santa... :) I had also sent Nathan inside to use the toy making machine where he had made a drum which I meant to get a picture of him using the machine but forgot to. I'll just try to get one at another time I guess... :)
    QUaq1ihl.jpg

This is my new profile picture... :) Donny as Santa and my SS as Mrs. Claus. I found the Santa poses over at TSR so that I could get Nathan to sit on "Santa's" lap... :)
    l9yu1x2l.jpg
    59MaEtgl.jpg
    UqB8TOUl.jpg

A snowy day in the mountain town of Hidden Springs... :)

This is my SS and her boyfriend's house... :)
    TsoINpCl.jpg

An overview of the snow in HS... :)
    fatIic7l.jpg
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    tumblr_ozsa6gCpjH1ssiu0eo1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_p1503d2xUN1ssiu0eo1_1280.png

Happy Holidays guys :)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    Merry Christmas!

@Pary Ohh, that's a classy high key Xmas portrait. :smiley:

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for the lovely Christmas card! :smiley::heart: I hope the move goes smoothly!

@lisasc360 Beautiful pics! :smiley: I hope Scout got to play with his ball. :open_mouth::heart:

@SimplyJen Nice snowman, and that Xmas dog bed looks luxurious! :open_mouth::heart:

@AlexaKry Merry Christmas to your really cool sims! :heart:

More pics from my sim family :smiley:

qGZYbFh.jpg

3aXcScu.jpg

RLj9RX2.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    0acd5ad16da08849744ac1c570aa857f967611aa.jpg
    Rohen and Louis Jnr building an igloo
    @wrenstales That's a nice igloo!

I tried to build one once for my spider friend Tox, but it didn't look half that good...

eKgXwhJ.jpg

The girls on their way out to play with Rex:

Q6lOrB4.jpg

Rex is a clever doge:

eqeFQIS.jpg

cUrfGkA.gif
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Awesome pictures all.
    :) Smile!

This pic concludes Christmas. The girls got toys and new hoodies that will keep them warm on mild winter days. :smile:

LJ7vGCu.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Love all the pics in this thread.

@Cororon Especially your smart dog Rex peeing on 2020. :grin:

I saw you liked the picture in the other thread so I thought I would post here for you. I sure hope the winter rainbow will mean better things will come in 2021.

50776390796_e6f5993692_o.jpg
    edited December 2020
    @bekkasan Thank you! :smiley:

Your pic makes me feel like I'm there, warmly dressed and feeling a little cold air on my nose and I can se my breath, and I can also feel the Sun. The light makes me happy, and the pastel colours dreamy. Spring is coming! Spring is coming! :smiley::heart:

Edit: A little song for you all, ABBA - Happy New Year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uo0JAUWijM
    Post edited by Cororon on
    cUrfGkA.gif