Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stoddard Legacy (VITA NOVA) (UPDATED 18 Feb!)

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Chrinnie
    I thought I was quick with relationship things in my story but this is a relationship speed on a whole new level😂😂
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    @Chrinnie
    I thought I was quick with relationship things in my story but this is a relationship speed on a whole new level😂😂

Yes, well, he moves really fast and, apparently, Candy doesn't seem to mind. I forgot I had "autonomous woohoo" set to on. I also play with "risky woohoo" and... you can see how we got to that point LOL. I got up to get a drink and came back and I could hear the woohoo music and was like, "oh my dear...."
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    @Chrinnie

Yes, well, he moves really fast and, apparently, Candy doesn't seem to mind. I forgot I had "autonomous woohoo" set to on. I also play with "risky woohoo" and... you can see how we got to that point LOL. I got up to get a drink and came back and I could hear the woohoo music and was like, "oh my dear...."

Hahahahaha that’s hilarious! If Candy doesn’t mind, it’s all okay! I’m already curious to see where this will go to.
    @Chrinnie

Hahahahaha that’s hilarious! If Candy doesn’t mind, it’s all okay! I’m already curious to see where this will go to.

I did just upgrade the house. Grand reveal tomorrow. I'm in another save playtesting it. I also hope it works out for Chase. Not that I don't think it will, but sims tend to do their own weird things when you let them.
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I like your sig, @LegacySims2017 I like how Levi stands out from the background.

May I also present to everyone: 1.04: A Fine Romance

@Chrinnie
    My prediction was right! :grimace: I like your title better, though. :grin:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @Chrinnie

@Skeilah / @Chrinnie
    Right? Levi just got a girlfriend and we’re in the 20s chapters. Chase is smooooth!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Chrinnie ahhh can’t wait to see it!!

@LegacySims2017
    You really took your time with Levi indeed! But that’s also fun to read^^
    I like your sig, @LegacySims2017 I like how Levi stands out from the background.

@Chrinnie

It was the first title that came to mind. :grimace:
    @Chrinnie

@Skeilah / @Chrinnie
    Right? Levi just got a girlfriend and we’re in the 20s chapters. Chase is smooooth!

Less smooth and more me forgetting autonomous woohoo was on... as I said above... couple that with risky woohoo and we have a recipe for unauthorized sim reproduction. Oh well, sometimes the best things happen from unplanned moments.
    mW8spBr.png
    @Chrinnie ahhh can’t wait to see it!!

@LegacySims2017
    You really took your time with Levi indeed! But that’s also fun to read^^

@Skeilah
    I basically wanted to show off every painting he created as well as all the fun events and holidays. Another holiday is coming up that Levi will take part in as well as Ms Winter. I wish I could type her first name. The hearts are cute, tho. Sooo.. Spica!! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

@Chrinnie

@Chrinnie

@Skeilah / @Chrinnie

Less smooth and more me forgetting autonomous woohoo was on... as I said above... couple that with risky woohoo and we have a recipe for unauthorized sim reproduction. Oh well, sometimes the best things happen from unplanned moments.

You turn your back and the Sims are gonna do things you’d least suspect.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited December 2020

@Chrinnie

@Chrinnie

@Skeilah / @Chrinnie

You turn your back and the Sims are gonna do things you’d least suspect.

Yes, especially with autonomous woohoo on. Sims sure do like to get busy with each other. Lawdy, lawdy, Miss Claudy!

Also @Skeilah... With me running on a burst of inspiration, I've redesigned Chase's home to sort of fit it into the Oasis Springs style. Now I'm excited. LOL It's not just an upgrade, it's a complete remodeling of sorts LOL
    mW8spBr.png
    edited December 2020
    And I present to you: 1.05: Renovations and Additions

UPDATE: I've uploaded the new house to the gallery if you're curious to see it. I did use MOO a bit, but sparingly. So you may want to turn that on if you download it. It's on a 30x20 lot, but you could obviously use a bigger lot if you so wanted. ThisDudeSims is my name on the gallery or you can find the house using #ChaseLegacyHouse Please note that the garden is not part of the upload, but I did leave some space if you wanted to plant one. It's also not base game only. It requires several packs (Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, and Fitness Stuff). If you don't have those (or are missing some of them) and want to use it, I can create a base game only version.

Also, once this generation ends, I will upload Chase to the gallery. The original Chase without any skills or job or anything. He'll be available to anyone.
    Post edited by Chrinnie on
    mW8spBr.png
    @Chrinnie
    Did you choose the baby name or was it random? Was hoping for another C name. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    It's always nice to wake up to 15+ notifications and most of them are from you two hahahaah. No sarcasm, I really like waking up and read whatever you are talking about. It's so weird to think about it, that other people are in bright daylight when I'm fast asleep in the dark. xD
    I basically wanted to show off every painting he created as well as all the fun events and holidays. Another holiday is coming up that Levi will take part in as well as Ms Winter. I wish I could type her first name. The hearts are cute, tho. Sooo.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️!! :grimace:

Well you also play with long life span so you can do that kind of stuff and still have time left for Levi afterwards :P Yeah, it's kind of annoying that you can't just type it, but I agree, the hearts are cute.
    Also Skeilah... With me running on a burst of inspiration, I've redesigned Chase's home to sort of fit it into the Oasis Springs style. Now I'm excited. LOL It's not just an upgrade, it's a complete remodeling of sorts LOL

I just saw it in the chapter! That's a really cute house. I'm really bad at designing the exterior of houses (that's why Liz bought an existing lot in Brindleton Bay), but you did a real good job! You really like big windows, don't you? xD
    @Chrinnie
    Did you choose the baby name or was it random? Was hoping for another C name. :grimace:
    Maybe he's going with the alphabeth. :D
    edited December 2020
    @Chrinnie

I had 10 ideas written down, numbered from 1-10 and used Google Random Number Generator and it picked #7, which was Daniel. Other names on the list were

1: Thomas
    2: Ian
    3: Evan
    4: Michael
    5: Cory
    6: Nathaniel
    7: Daniel (Winner)
    8: Bryan
    9: Noah
    10: Lucas

If the baby had been a girl:

1: Clara
    2: Angela
    3: Marsha
    4: Tina
    5: Lindsey
    6: Karen
    7: Olivia
    8: Nancy
    9: Nina
    10: Elizabeth
    It's always nice to wake up to 15+ notifications and most of them are from you two hahahaah. No sarcasm, I really like waking up and read whatever you are talking about. It's so weird to think about it, that other people are in bright daylight when I'm fast asleep in the dark. xD
    I basically wanted to show off every painting he created as well as all the fun events and holidays. Another holiday is coming up that Levi will take part in as well as Ms Winter. I wish I could type her first name. The hearts are cute, tho. Sooo.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️!! :grimace:

Well you also play with long life span so you can do that kind of stuff and still have time left for Levi afterwards :P Yeah, it's kind of annoying that you can't just type it, but I agree, the hearts are cute.
    Also Skeilah... With me running on a burst of inspiration, I've redesigned Chase's home to sort of fit it into the Oasis Springs style. Now I'm excited. LOL It's not just an upgrade, it's a complete remodeling of sorts LOL

I just saw it in the chapter! That's a really cute house. I'm really bad at designing the exterior of houses (that's why Liz bought an existing lot in Brindleton Bay), but you did a real good job! You really like big windows, don't you? xD
    @Chrinnie
    Maybe he's going with the alphabeth. :D

Actually, the front of the house was based off of a picture I saw in a Google Search. I couldn't recreate the front because we don't quite have the functionality or the designs in TS4 without me using more MOO than I want or CC. But, it's, in my opinion, the best I could do with my limited house-building skills. I would've done the back better, but there was only so much money and they needed food for bills and food. That and the image on Google only showed the front and I couldn't find a full plan.

Well, I suppose I do like big windows LOL Gotta have the ability to see the scenery! :smiley:

I hadn't planned on following the alphabet nor did it dawn on me at the naming that I had gone sequentially. Now that's an idea. Perhaps the next name will begin with an E? Whether it be Chase's next kid or Daniel's first born... who knows.
    mW8spBr.png
    Wow, Chase's house upload has 15 downloads and 4 likes? I'm touched! LOL. I really love the fact some folks are out there enjoying this creation!
    mW8spBr.png
    edited December 2020
    And I now present to you: 1.06: The Daily Grind

Also, if you go to the main page of the legacy website (linked by clicking banner), I've updated the intro page.
    mW8spBr.png
    edited December 2020

Also, if you go to the main page of the legacy website (linked by clicking banner), I've updated the intro page.

I’m thankful I am not choosing to stay put in just one home. Looking forward to all the house upgrades. And if you do put Chase up, you know I’ll grab him for my Plain ol’ Legacy
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

I’m thankful I am not choosing to stay put in just one home. Looking forward to all the house upgrades. And if you do put Chase up, you know I’ll grab him for my Plain ol’ Legacy

That'd be amazing to see! Also, I make no guarantees that the house will stay the same let alone that the family will stay on that particular lot. My only guarantee is that.... I make no guarantees LOL
    mW8spBr.png
    Just a thing: no, the house probably won’t stay the same. I’m talking with experience here. The Ridley Residence interior looks nothing like when I started.
    Just a thing: no, the house probably won’t stay the same. I’m talking with experience here. The Ridley Residence interior looks nothing like when I started.

That's the beauty of all this: you can change the house to suit each generation's personality. That being said, I think I'm going to use the other save to build a dream house. Well, maybe not a dream house (I'm not Deligracy, James Turner, or Lilsimsie), but something a bit more... exciting? I don't know what word(s) to use.
    mW8spBr.png
    edited December 2020
    I sure hope that one day in the future that we can put a roof on the top of half walls. Trying to build the "dream home" is a nightmare because of what I want versus what TS4's physics allows LOL.

Update: platforms to the rescue.. I think.
    mW8spBr.png
    It's now time for 1.07: Work Now, Play Later
    mW8spBr.png

@Chrinnie
    Chase is looking beefy! :grimace: Maybe a vacation to Sulani? Just as long as the women/mermaids there know he's taken. :tongue:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited December 2020

@Chrinnie
    Chase is looking beefy! :grimace: Maybe a vacation to Sulani? Just as long as the women/mermaids there know he's taken. :tongue:

He's almost to level 9 fitness. He's already reached Max Sim Body Potential. Just have to hit Level 10 fitness and his aspiration is complete. I've got a nice little stockpile of Satisfaction Points in his stash. I have no idea what to use them on, but I have an idea.

And yes, Daniel's hair is very red LOL. I haven't played a red-headed sim before, but I assumed blonde hair would be more likely since red hair is less common. Sims 4 genetics LOL
    mW8spBr.png