Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NRAAS help

I have Story Progression installed. It's installed correctly. I have turned it to off, but when I do I get a message that states it was turned off, then another message follows it stating DEBUG: EA progression enabled. I have that turned off too in the options menu. What am I doing wrong, or what has gone wrong? HELP!! My sims are now aging!

Comments

• CoriandreCoriandre Posts: 90 Member
    From my understanding, nraas story progression turns the EA story progression off. Sounds pretty normal that if you turn the nraas one off it would reinstate the EA one on. You can turn that off like you did and also disable aging in the option menu.
  • monjr8302monjr8302 Posts: 256 Member
    DING! That was it! I haven't played in a long time! LOL! My game went bonkers, so I've been playing 4 for a while. But is that still normal to get the message that EA progression is enabled after turning it off in the options AND NRAAS?
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I'm not sure the DEBUG message you are getting is expected, I've certainly never seen it. How exactly did you switch NRaas StoryProgression off? It should have been, on City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > SP > General Options > Enable Progression > False. Show Debugging, on the same menu, should also be False (as it is by default).

If you are still having issues though, you may want to bring them to us at NRaas. It's kind of what we are there for. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • monjr8302monjr8302 Posts: 256 Member
    Ok. Thanks! It's very borked! I may just uninstall it, play, then re-install it and see if it still is messed up. That's exactly how I turned it off while I wanted to go through my town and do updates, before I did a full play. But it is not working. Even when I turned it on, now the aging is off and won't age my sims. Its frustrating.