Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS3 STORE WORLDS GIVEAWAY + MORE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! [CLOSED]

BlueSpaarkleBlueSpaarkle Posts: 92 Member
edited December 2020 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Happy Holidays to all the Simmers out there, especially to the ones still playing the good old Sims 3! <3

I’m sure it’s been a hard year for everyone so we could all use a bit of a good spirit – and what’s better than a little Christmas gift giving? That’s why I’m giving away The Sims 3 Store worlds to the two luckiest and quickest Simmers!

HOW TO ENTER: All you have to do is comment the name of the world that you’d like to receive and your sims3.com username! The first two Simmers to comment win the giveaway!

WORLDS THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE: Lunar Lakes, Hidden Springs, Lucky Palms, Sunlit Tides, Aurora Skies and Midnight Hollow. You will be gifted the standard version of the world you choose. (My goal here is to gift two people – because two’s merrier than one, and unfortunately I don’t have enough SimPoints for two gold versions.) Sadly, Barnacle Bay, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley and Roaring Heights are out of the question since they cannot be purchased with Simpoints.

BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!!! I will have a little SimPoints left after the giveaway so if you don’t win the world, make sure to put a couple of individual Store items on your wishlist (like CAS or buy/build items), post the link to your wishlist or your username and you will be gifted! I’ll try to gift as many Simmers as I can!

Good luck! <3

NOTE: TS3 Store gift giving feature has been VERY glicthy, at least for me. Sometimes the gifts barely go through. So if something doesn't work out, I aplogise in advance. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope it works so that the giveaway doesn't fail! :D
My Sims 3 Page: BlueSpaarkle
✿ Owning TS3 Store since June 2018✿
Post edited by BlueSpaarkle on

Comments