Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get The Kids & Teens Out Off The House Part 2

Kids and teens don't have much to do so I have a suggestion. Make the activities rabbit holes. I feel like they only learn skills in school when they become teenagers from the projects if you have parenthood. Otherwise what is the point of doing homework if it only raises a grade and none of your child or teen skills. So I'm making another list of after school actives and the skills they can raise and of course, get them out of the house. Parents will be able to sign kids up for activities much to their delight or frustration.

Geography club-Go find rare metals, crystals and geodes. Sometimes you find stuff sometimes you won't. Raises logic and handiness.

Magic club- Nothing up my sleeve. Spell caster excel at this club. On a rare occasion your sim may find that you had unknown magical gifts all along. You're a spell caster Harriette. Maybe if you're good enough start the road to fame.

Occult club- You've got to believe me! Vampires, aliens and mermaids do exist! Read up on the occult and try to find them. If your kid is already an occult they can be trolls messing with they're group mates. Get the oh no, they found me! Or the successfully gone unnoticed buff.

Scouts-I think scouts could use a bit of tweaking to be a more active career. Go to the campground, sing songs, play games, fish ect. with your fellow scouts. You can also sell cookies for charity or run a lemonade stand. The community spots from eco lifestyle would be a nice place to set up.

Choir- Raise that singing skill. Now you can be on the road to fame. Take your family to watch you perform at talent shows.

Knitting and Sowing Club- Might as well make a knitting club since kids can knit. Now go do it somewhere that isn't home.

Science club- From robotics, chemistry to rocket science. Gain that logic and robotic skill. Teens would also get a chemistry table to practice at home.

Wood work- Get that handiness skill up and even gift the crafts you've made to your family and friends.

Basket ball- Raise that fitness.

Recycle/Environment club- Clean up and protest for the environment.

Debate club- Like come on. Kids should be able to debate. It's just a talking interaction it shouldn't be that hard to implement.

Cadets-Some experience for the army. Would be nice if they had an option to learn to tie knots at home or bring home a collectable when they come home.