Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

January Patch Speculation Thread 2021(Now Out)

1234568...Next

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Kids now get scared by the monster under the bed. Tested five seconds after loading into my save because I forgot to put the monster light in my newly aged up children's rooms lol.

01-21-21_1-46-51_PM.jpg

Yeah, while the dominant moodlet is the HAPPY one, of course.
    giphy.gif

Why though :'(
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited January 2021
    Stupid Pintrest... But those vines sure are scary...

5c02d2abdabfa40b3f79b37638586757.png
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    edited January 2021
    e67f5592d33b96c5d94b19f913251ada.png

Yup, those vines will do the trick! The game always called it 'Botanophobia' and it used to make everybody 'Tense'. It's a two-hour buff only found in Strangerville.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Loanet

Thanks for posting that pic it is so funny and as I play SV in its original state it looks like I am in for some laughs :)
    Fighting the Mother Plant alone didn't make my Sim Scared - she only got Dazed from being knocked out. And she didn't get Scared during the group fight either, but I didn't try using the Retreat Option that time.

I suppose I would have to play the story over from start to find out how much people get Scared but I do know that when my Sims were living in a four-person household there they were Tense almost constantly.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,872 Member
    edited January 2021
    I hope other sims can comfort/calm a scared sim ? I want my sims to calm their scared kids down.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Fighting the Mother Plant alone didn't make my Sim Scared - she only got Dazed from being knocked out. And she didn't get Scared during the group fight either, but I didn't try using the Retreat Option that time.

I suppose I would have to play the story over from start to find out how much people get Scared but I do know that when my Sims were living in a four-person household there they were Tense almost constantly.

so my sim can battle the mother without fear but run screaming to the hills from noticing vines down the loo ;)
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I hope other sims can comfort/calm a scared sim ? I want my sims to calm their scared kids down.

A scared sim has an option under friendly interactions to ask for comfort. I haven't played my family yet but I would bet there is a comfort option.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I can't find it in the store??? I'm on EST time and it's 1PM here.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    I can't find it in the store??? I'm on EST time and it's 1PM here.
    Are you shopping for Paranormal in the Playstation Store? If so, try just typing Paranormal in your search window. It'll be in there!