Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

January Patch Speculation Thread 2021(Now Out)

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    hopefully they add back the light blue alien skintone.... : | cause if not catch me complaining about it for years

as for stuff pack yeah something like nursery/baby stuff would be nice

or elder stuff...

or goth stuff...

or goth babies with elders stuff... perhaps?

Goth babies with blue elders! I would totally buy that!

hmm or perhaps goth elders with blue babies? i wonder which would be more cool :smirk:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Patch fix to remove all bugs for next year would be great.
  • Options
    Kylin2UKylin2U Posts: 4 New Member
    I just want error code 22 fixed already on the console. I really don’t want to have to deal with this issue in the new year.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    hopefully they add back the light blue alien skintone.... : | cause if not catch me complaining about it for years

as for stuff pack yeah something like nursery/baby stuff would be nice

or elder stuff...

or goth stuff...

or goth babies with elders stuff... perhaps?

Goth babies with blue elders! I would totally buy that!

hmm or perhaps goth elders with blue babies? i wonder which would be more cool :smirk:

Now I'm torn! :lol:

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Possible hint for new build stuff for the January Update
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Kylin2U wrote: »
    I just want error code 22 fixed already on the console. I really don’t want to have to deal with this issue in the new year.

When does this happen and do you know what triggers it?

Please post in the thread below
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-XB1-Error-code-507-84f8bed6/m-p/8662399/highlight/true#M120381
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    I'm thinking cars are more likely than unlocked babies since awhile back there was supposedly a leak that they were coming sometime soon, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I also think we may get a stuff pack or perhaps even a gamepack in January or possibly February, centered around teens.
  • Options
    I'm thinking cars are more likely than unlocked babies since awhile back there was supposedly a leak that they were coming sometime soon, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I also think we may get a stuff pack or perhaps even a gamepack in January or possibly February, centered around teens.

The Stuffpack is more likely in January since it was leaked in October. The Gamepack will probably be on Resorts and a pack based off teens will probably be in the June Expansion.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Maybe we'll have muuuusic... :star::love::yum:

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    The Stuffpack is more likely in January since it was leaked in October. The Gamepack will probably be on Resorts and a pack based off teens will probably be in the June Expansion.

I didn't see the leak, were was it leaked?

I also doubt that they would create a whole EP around teens alone, but really we're all just shooting in the dark at this point, the next pack could be based off something completely random like K-Pop or lawn care for all we know.

• Options

I also doubt that they would create a whole EP around teens alone, but really we're all just shooting in the dark at this point, the next pack could be based off something completely random like K-Pop or lawn care for all we know.

sims doing kpop dancing to ruin your lawns so you have to care for them?
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member

The Sims 4: Get Out The Barbecue Sauce is still a possibility.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    AyKooChao wrote: »

The Sims 4: Get Out The Barbecue Sauce is still a possibility.

id be up for that if it comes with picnic basket with lots of romantic and family interactions though
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    @Simmingal No, you need a stuff pack for that. It’ll be a collaboration with some barbecue sauce brand.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options

It was actually leaked in September. I mistakenly put October.
    Iron Seagull
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8iy0MQF0jw&t=192s

Pixelade
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzaZrZp-Jg
  • Options

Teens could be part of a Generations Expansion.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Teens could be part of a Generations Expansion.

yes and toddlers got a stuff as did kids I think teens will get one as well
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options

Thanks for sharing. While interesting, nothing specific was leaked and we're more or less guaranteed to get another SP in 2021 so I don't think this is overly revealing. I think if it had been for a SP that was coming soon, it would have already come out, so it's possible this was just a glitch or an accident. I guess we'll find out in a month or two.
  • Options

Thanks for sharing. While interesting, nothing specific was leaked and we're more or less guaranteed to get another SP in 2021 so I don't think this is overly revealing. I think if it had been for a SP that was coming soon, it would have already come out, so it's possible this was just a glitch or an accident. I guess we'll find out in a month or two.

Tiny Living came out in January.
  • Options
    We need to get this thread back on topic regarding the January Patch. I'm afraid they ll close it.
  • Options
    ok I think we will get hair updates and bug fixes most likely I'm still hoping for a new years update as well
    maybe some new clothing
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a baby update patch and a corresponding pack releasing afterwards (cause I don't see freeing the babies happening for free)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    83bienchen wrote: »
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a baby update patch and a corresponding pack releasing afterwards (cause I don't see freeing the babies happening for free)

I still think babies might be in the patch but the ageing bug seems mostly fixed
  • Options
    Kylin2UKylin2U Posts: 4 New Member
    I’m a Xbox one player, I’ve been experiencing error code 22 since June of 2020. Game has been impossible to play since then.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited December 2020
    If a Stuff Pack is going to be released in Jan, 2021. I suspect that January's patch is going to be related to the new Stuff Pack. By now most of us know that the game gets updated just before they release a new pack for it. So there's really no reason not to assume that there's no connection between next month's game update and this mystery SP. Unless they are not going to release a Stuff Pack next month.