Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Having more colour for our sim hairs

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
edited December 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
This idea just popped into my head after the skin and makeup update, what if they done something like this for hairs ?, I'm guessing were not going too get an actual colour wheel but I believe this could be the next best thing, we have black, 2 shades of brown, 2 shades of blonde, 2 shades of red hair and of course unnatural hair colours such as pink, green, bright red l, blue etc, what if you can create purple from pink, turquoise from green etc, with bright red we could have black with red in it and with blue hair add more black, and of course change the more natural colours too a different shade of it, like a lighter blonde too darker blonde

Edit: I was also thinking from white we could get lavender coloured hair, pastels colours

Comments

• Hope8Hope8 Posts: 46 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Nikkih I love this idea, because a couple of the blonde shades look too yellow, so the only realistic one to use is the middle one and that doesn't give many options. It's also the same for the lighter shade of brown and the black hair tends to look kind of blue sometimes, not completely black, so that takes out options for some of those hairstyles if you choose the black hair color. Maybe they'll even add a slider for hair length, too. Then there's the option for eyebrows, which hopefully we'll be able to equally match them with the hair. I'm also hoping hair will look a little more realistic in The Sims 5, if they come out with a 5th one. The Sims are so realistic looking in TS4, but their hair not so much. There are a lot of nice hairstyles, don't get me wrong, but the hair kind of looks fake.