Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The let it out thread :)

1234568...Next

Comments

• ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    I hate spending time to get sims to prepare family size meals and when its time to go through the nightmare of putting children in to high chairs and keeping them there for a moment, the sims rather feed them cheap food instead of taking a portion from half a dozen well prepared plates sitting on the counters all around them.

Same with adults. I just logged in after a week without playing, my active sim felt like eating something and walked to the kitchen, grabbed applesauce from the fridge and happily walked past the dining table with a full plate of excellent grilled cheese.

My vampire sims are addicted to constantly drinking water. WATER!!!

I dont understand why sims prioritise couches or couch chairs to eat instead of dining chairs.

It drives me up the wall that I cant keep children in high seats. Adults at random just put them down literally seconds after I put them in there to feed them. There is no automated action to put them there but there is one to put them down?!
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I found if you have Parenthood that setting the table seems to make it more likely that sims will sit and eat there instead of wandering off to other rooms to eat.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    🤬❌‼️AAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!‼️❌🤬

Done.

I’m good now.

Lol, I agree 100%.
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    I'm recently back to Sims 4 after a loooooong hiatus, spurred on by claims of "oh but it has IMPROVED!"
    Orly?

WHY THEN are telescopes something that require you to have a large and/or uncluttered lot?
    Ravanshaan has a small teleskop version

WHY THEN do my Sims constantly cook more food whilst ignoring every task I have given them?[/quote]
    Littlemssam has a fix for it

WHY THEN does it TAKE.SO.LONG.TO.TAKE.A.SHOWER?[/quote]
    LittleMsSam Quick shower, quick bath

WHY THEN are my sims SO AFRAID of thunderstorms that they won't do anything else?! This one REALLY sets me off. And NO, I do not want to turn off thunderstorms or purchase an aspiration reward to live in a normal state of mind. I personally do not run around like an ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when it storms out - I am able to work, fold laundry, cook a meal, read a book...and so is everyone around me. Sure, my little dog has an issue but he is little...and a dog.[/quote]

bienchen83 stormmoodlettweak

And here is my gripe...
    YOU make the game... yes you the community -Maxis

No i have to make the game fun... and meaningfull and a lot of this things are happening in my head and EA is taking us and the modders for granted. They rely to much on modders to fix their game or why is my sim not sitting still while watching a movie with movie hangout? Its just that i have to mod the game to death to fix small things even tough some of this things could be adjusted by the team by now

There is no reason why the coolers from outdoor retreat, a gameplay pack that came in 2015 doesnt cool any food... Why do i have to get a mod for it.

• mbgreenleafmbgreenleaf Posts: 58 Member
    @PreCiious a million thanks, bless your Simlish heart!
  • AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    It always annoyed me how every single Sim greets others the same way. My loner Sim went to a bar for the first time in a while, and she walked up to a potential partner and screamed "DAG DAG!"
    Can't there be a couple more greetings based on personality--maybe shy, or even loud?
    I don't mean make another introduction interaction--just, when using a friendly introduction, have them do it automatically based on their traits.
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    It's so annoining that we can't have our sims turn off their phones & to stop constantly playing video games on them. :s
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    I know they are old and not really necessary anymore but I missed old telephones and newspapers.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I miss the old Telephones & Newspapers also. :'(
    A few things that bug me. When I click on a sims picture instead of bringing me to her it throws me 2 houses away. I have to make my way back to her house and find her myself. When my Scientist freezes someone they turn black. Thats happened more then once. The game takes things it shouldn't. The element board needed two more elements and the next day four more elements. Crystals out of her inventory. In another game it took a money tree seed that my eco sim found in the dumpster. Boy was I bummed out about that one. In the scientist career I keep getting things I can't do. Like drink a formula ( I can't I'm pregnant) Or water plant but they don't need watering etc. When my sim takes pictures with, the game drags horribly every time. And when I go into build mode and out again it drags. I haven't had this drag problem until Paranormal and or last update. And why does the game have to tell me someone died not once, not twice but 29, then 32, then 36 then 39. I counted each time after the first time just to see how many there were. I couldn't believe it was as many as I thought, It was.
    I am so sick of that hospital gown. She put's it on constantly. I'm to the point where I won't be sending them to the hospital to have a baby anymore.
  • beetsbro82beetsbro82 Posts: 1 New Member
    Here’s my issue. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on the game and I get a dang blue “unknown error” screen and the game resets all the time! I’ve got to save constantly because I’m literally losing hours of my life decorating only to have the game crash when I leave buy mode. It crashes about every 5th time I travel and especially if I travel home and then back out again. That almost always guarantees a crash. I love the game. I find it very entertaining but it is infuriating that I’ve invested the money that I have (I own all content) only to have it crash on my at least 3 times during a playing session. Oh and once it crashes, it takes at least 15 minutes to get from the title screen back into a household because the loading screens are extra long. 🤦🏻‍♂️