Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The let it out thread :)

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
edited December 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Let's use this as a thread to vent and let it out, but still keep is somewhat pg lol.

The kids should take their projects back to school when completed. Tired of having to drag to sell or sell in buy mode :/
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Let's use this as a thread to vent and let it out, but still keep is somewhat pg lol.

The kids should take their projects back to school when completed. Tired of having to drag to sell or sell in buy mode :/

OMG yes! That is so annoying sometimes!

Right now there are so many glitches. Not game stopping, but sims swimming through floors, or pausing for what seems forever before completing tasks... and some of them happen one time and are gone when I log in again but could things just please work right!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    My sims are driving me crazy cooking excessively and also they seem to have issues remembering to put journals and homework back in their inventories. I keep finding books abandoned all over the place.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    My sims are driving me crazy cooking excessively and also they seem to have issues remembering to put journals and homework back in their inventories. I keep finding books abandoned all over the place.

Omg yes to both, mine are always forgetting to put their university homework back in their inventory
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    It's been a while since I played The Sims 4 due to schoolwork, but I FREAKING FORGOT HOW TO MAKE A GOOD LOOKING SIM. I have been in CAS for two days straight TRYING to make a good looking sim, I haven't even gotten a chance to play and get other pet peeves!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    edited December 2020
    I'm sad I have to use CC to get what I want in the game. Why does EA think all women's jeans have to look like hiphuggers straight out of 1973???? Why so many belly baring tops? I always play my simself, and I do not dress like that. I have to go to CC to find the kind of modest clothes I wear for her to have a varied wardrobe.

I graduated high school in '73. We used to call those tops 'crop tops'. As for the jeans you have to be really lean, else you get instant muffin top. :open_mouth: I agree with you totally. Some of these outfits look like what a Street Walker would wear. :open_mouth: I don't like them on my Sims, either. So far, however, the only cc clothing I've added to my game is 18th century Colonial American wear. (Some of those dresses make beautiful wedding gowns.)

As for those dern school projects, generally I do store them in the respective Sim's personal inventory. One time I forgot to rid the house of them and uploaded it. Later, I decided I wanted to use that house again, only to find a multitude of projects (sometimes in various stages of completion) around the mansion. (We won't even mention the dishes left all over the place!)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    I don't like that when my sim has a bicycle, I have multiple go here interactions. Most of the time, I accidentally choose Ride here when I wanted to choose Walk here and it's so infuriating as first I have to wait for that little simulation lag to go away and my sim to take out their bike (even when I cancel the interaction).
    The quickest way is to reset the sim, but even this can cause some problems.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    The cooking constantly is driving me bananas. My sims have plenty of leftovers and yet they cook or grab a quick meal. I am constantly having to watch their hunger because I don’t want to have to stop them from cooking a new meal.
    Why don't sims remove their coats when they go inside of a rental lot? I have been using LittleMsSam's change to everyday inside mod since forever but it isn't working in rental lots. It bothers me so much seeing sims walk around indoors with coats on.
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    Me too, I got the cooking bug along with the dryer fires. I get the need to clean the lint, but having the dryer catch on fire every single time your sim sneaks a load of wet clothes into the dryer is annoying, and crazy making in a large household.
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    So annoyed at books being left on the table all the time instead of sims putting them back in the bookcase like they should- especially when they rarely actually read them - they just grab them and put them on the table - grrrr! The cooking bug is driving me crazy too. The other one that really bugs me is when they can't seem to do the dishes - they just keep putting them back down.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Honestly, idk if this still happens in the game, but when Dine Out first came out it used to annoy me when sims invited me out to the restaurant and made me pay for their meal too.

Excuse me? Yeah, you'll be getting a water and nothing else, lol
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I get annoyed that every time I load a household, my sims are always missing either school or work
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited December 2020
    Having a great idea for simming, but having it rendered less awesome by the reality of things.
    12_10_20_7_54_54_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

-The lot on the summit of Komorebi does not allow for basements, so your hidden chamber doesn't even appear.
    12_07_20_8_22_09_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

-You improvise, but find Sims cannot copypasto or burgliate the provided rare wands.
    12_13_20_5_47_40_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    -Sims can't copypasto Familiar orbs
    -Sim can only burgiliate once per a certain time span.

I can still have my sims play out the challenge of climbing Mt. Komorebi in order to have earlier access to spells and objects they need, but not like I wanted it. I also found that they can basically fly up the mountain on broomstick and it's not necessary to climb it at all. :D
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Honestly, idk if this still happens in the game, but when Dine Out first came out it used to annoy me when sims invited me out to the restaurant and made me pay for their meal too.

Excuse me? Yeah, you'll be getting a water and nothing else, lol

Lol! LittleMsSam actually made a mod to fix that! ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    My minor pet peeves is that everytime I load household, all Sims are standing before the game is unpaused and then they continue where they left off before (like sleeping in bed)
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • MwnbemeMwnbeme Posts: 26 Member
    my sim is either cooking or watching tv. if he isn't watching tv at least 2 of his whims are tv related. His fridge is stuffed with left overs because he cooks group meals.
  • MwnbemeMwnbeme Posts: 26 Member
    I was planning to play tonight but since my last play was glitchy as all heck, My couch in game was de-skinned unless I was hovering over it. It was just a gray blob my sim sat on. I thought I should run the "Fix my game" from Origins. its been scanning for over an hour and now I need to go to bed.
    edited December 2020
    izecson wrote: »
    My minor pet peeves is that everytime I load household, all Sims are standing before the game is unpaused and then they continue where they left off before (like sleeping in bed)

Yeah I’ve noticed this too. Often I will save and exit when my sims are asleep and when I load back in the game they will be stood at the side of the bed and will climb back into bed when the game unpauses. It’s weird.
    WHY! oh WHY!!! Sometimes when aging up a sim, even from young adult to adult, their voice gets all weeeiiird!!! :p
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    WHY! oh WHY!!! Sometimes when aging up a sim, even from young adult to adult, their voice gets all weeeiiird!!! :p

Gets weird?

Simlish is the reason I don't get a new voice card for my laptop.
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

Gets weird?

Simlish is the reason I don't get a new voice card for my laptop.

No? :D:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQhle2LfpsA
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    This thread sounds like something you do to pants. ;)
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    The cooking constantly is driving me bananas. My sims have plenty of leftovers and yet they cook or grab a quick meal. I am constantly having to watch their hunger because I don’t want to have to stop them from cooking a new meal.

I have never had this, or when the drinking water bug came about - again never had it - but the autonomy is turned off in all my saves, because I know what headless chickens these sims can be - could that be the cause?
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Im editing a townie family of 4. A wife , husband, and two kids. The married couple are young adults. The daughter is a teen. The son is an adult. How is the son older than the father?? Is this a bug or what??
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.