Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which stuff pack should I get?

KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
So, I recently got a promotion at work and I want to treat myself to a new Sims 3 stuff pack because of that(I already own all the worlds and expansion packs I want).

Packs I already own: High End Loft, 70s, 80s and 90s, and Diesal stuff packs

I'm definitely a family player(every challenge I take on is some sort of legacy) and two of my favorite things about The Sims 3 are CASt and the storytelling possibilities Sims 3 offers. Based on those preferences, which of the remaining stuff packs would you all recommend and why?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I've had all the SPs for so long that I don't even remember what comes with each. I do know that I use a lot of the Diesel stuff and I see you already have that. I also love the sleepwear that comes with Master Suite.
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    This guide can help you decide. Just select which SP you want to look at and it will give you a preview of what it comes with. Personally, I use the decor items from Fast Lane all the time. I also love the old fashioned all-in-one outhouse and western themed items from the Movie Stuff pack.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    As a whole the SPs aren't gonna help you as a family player because they always skimped on assets for kids (and didn't give new gameplay). Nor will they hurt anything but your wallet really. Master Suite Stuff is pretty hard to skip though because of the lingerie and sleepwear. It's otherwise a niche they kept forgetting. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr