August 12th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

They should do a stuff pack for men.

18910111214...Next

Comments

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,686 Member
    edited July 16
    That kit was more high fashion. I'm from a small town and I don't ever see men wear clothes like that, even thoughs that identify as he/him and are apart of the lgbtg community and I am friends with several of them. That's not to say that kit didn't have interesting pieces as I'm sure there are those that do wear it and I'm happy they have something in game.

I would however love to see some clothes more tailored to the male sims as they do lack. Yes they have clothes but most everything has some sort of strip down the pant keg or tailored a specific way, there aren't many basics for men specially pants. But that also goes for toddlers and child sims. They definitly need more clothing options.

I turned off my CC and went to dress a family with child and toddler sims and I had forgotten how little they have in game. Specially the male toddlers and child sims. Would love to see some clothing kits for those age groups.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • ThirteenCatzThirteenCatz Posts: 9 New Member
    they should do an entire EP for men. Guys always get cruddy things, or nothing in any release. not fair.
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 306 Member
    That kit was horrible, most of the clothes seemed more for women to be honest. We need more stuff that regular men wear, not high fashion models.
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 325 Member
    rhalius wrote: »
    That kit was horrible, most of the clothes seemed more for women to be honest. We need more stuff that regular men wear, not high fashion models.

I didn't buy that suspect kit. It was so disrespectful. Who would be caught dead wearing what was offered? I hope shaving is a sign that they will add stuff with more cajones.
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 325 Member
    JestTru wrote: »
    That kit was more high fashion. I'm from a small town and I don't ever see men wear clothes like that, even thoughs that identify as he/him and are apart of the lgbtg community and I am friends with several of them. That's not to say that kit didn't have interesting pieces as I'm sure there are those that do wear it and I'm happy they have something in game.

I would however love to see some clothes more tailored to the male sims as they do lack. Yes they have clothes but most everything has some sort of strip down the pant keg or tailored a specific way, there aren't many basics for men specially pants. But that also goes for toddlers and child sims. They definitly need more clothing options.

I turned off my CC and went to dress a family with child and toddler sims and I had forgotten how little they have in game. Specially the male toddlers and child sims. Would love to see some clothing kits for those age groups.

Small town...big city...ain't nobody wearing dat s... lol
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 13,281 Member
    edited July 24
    The male sims deserve to be loved .

Maxis does a good job with TS4, I'm hungry for more content.
    With all the existing requests and CC, there are still many good ideas available to add to the game.

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 306 Member
    Sadly with each game, male sims get less content.

Sims 3 still offered enough good content though, lots of clothes men actually wear, hairstyles too instead of only super slick hairstyles. Animations where better as well, male sims moved less feminine overall and traits actually did something which allowed you to make more masculine acting sims.
    Way more activities to do that appealed to men as well. Male sims could just be a dude, you know? Build a nice man cave, open a bar, start a band, more appealing career options, etc.

Not saying what it offered was only interesting for men either but well, there just was way more masculine oriented stuff. Sims 4 is just pushed way too far towards the feminine. It lacks balance. Sims 3 already had more focus on women who received way more clothes and general attention, but men where still getting plenty to work with so it was just more like women got a little extra without it being at the expense of men.

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 4,661 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    What are you talking about y'all got a male centered cas kit? Like... I know good and well we have male gurus that can speak up about male style in game.
    LOL. We got a "male centered" kit that had skirts that is not what I see people asking for at all. I want a kit with normal clothing you actually see men wearing not skirts and other "high hideous fashion" your average man would never wear but that's what that "male" kit was all about.

I should not have to turn to cc to get a basic t-shirt that is not skintight and looks like its painted on.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"