Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Corazon - A Love Story | Updated Aug 4

KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
Corazon
A Love Story

corazoncover.png

~*~

Ezio Ember is doing alright for himself, and it’s all thanks to a chance meeting a few hundred years ago. He doesn’t take any day for granted, living his life as best he can in honour of the man that saved that life. Then, one day, he and that man cross paths again.

Welcome to unending reams of pure romance fluff. After the first chapter, at least. Happy holidays.

** There are security checks on every visitor to this site. If you cannot access it, message me, and I will get you around it. Most legitimately human users that are not on a proxy, VPN, or Tor should pass through those checks unhindered.

Quick Chapter Links
  1. Wolves at the Gate -- In which we meet our main characters, and learn of the strong bond they have with each other.
  2. Lonely Hearts -- In which, 200 years later, Ezio finds an unexpected surprise.
  3. Not to Be Alone -- In which Ezio learns to cat and makes some makeshift adjustments to his door.
  4. Signs and Signals -- In which Caleb... is depressing.
  5. Happy Accidents -- In which an incidental reunion is had under very interesting circumstances.
  6. With You -- In which a non-violent bat-fight occurs.
  7. Together -- In which an unexpected request sends Ezio to his best friend for help.
  8. Moments In Between -- In which Lilith discovers someone's lying and Caleb continues being graceless.
  9. Things Unforgiven -- In which Ezio and Caleb spend quality time together, and Ezio has an interesting reaction to Morgyn's presence.
  10. Dream Us All Alive -- In which Lilith and Caleb speculate, Caleb receives good news, and then decides to just ask Ezio.
  11. Breathless -- In which Ezio does some reflection and thought, and some plans are made.
白雪夏夜我不停歇
我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
Post edited by Keidra on

Comments

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Fluff sounds ideal for the lead up to Christmas, definitely could use some of that!

Just read the prologue, and I gather this is a prequel of sorts, so forgive me if I end up hopelessly lost :D Hopefully I'll find my way as we go! :)
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited December 2020
    I'll trust your word about the fluff because my heart's almost breaking in two (not really, I'm very cold-hearted, but the character development is nice)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Chapter 2 is now up!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Options
    Chapter 3 is up!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    Chapter 4 is on!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    Chapter 5 is available!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    Chapter 6 is a thing~
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    Chapter 7 has materialised!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    Chapter 8 occurred.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    Chapter 9 is up.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Chapter 10 is up. There is a new security system on this site, so if you can't get to it, message me and I'll get you around it.
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    It's with great joy I announce chapter 11 is now out. Wow, that took way too long I'm sorry.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰