Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Fairies, can it be a thing guru's please

Hello!

I'm cm and I love the sims 4 but I also love supernatural gameplay and sure we have aliens, vampires, spellcastors but that's only three supernatural types compared to previous games the supernatural gamplay is very lacking. I'd like to try and bring some attention to fairies my friend and I both loved fairies in sims 3 and we've been waiting patentialy since supernatural type game packs have come out but we haven't had any new supernatural gameplay/packs since realm of magic and quite frankly we are tired of waiting all the realism players have gotten quite alot lately so i think it's high time the supernatrual players get something and I vote for it to be The sims 4 fairies.

I mean we even did a poll sometime back on which supernatural types we'd like to see and fairies were 2nd in the poll, mermaids were 3rd and we got them in island living. So how come we've not gotten fairies yet?

So I ask anyone who's looking for more supernaturl play and would love fairies as the next supernatural game pack we get to share their love of fairies with me and tell me what kind of fairy/fae they are. I shall start...

This is a sim i'm working on, she doesn't have a name yet but it makes me really sad that I have to use a fairy costume from spooky stuff to achieve the fairy look. I'm thinking despite how cute she looks she's going to be a mischievous fairy and pull pranks on others.
12-07-20-8-01-37-PM.png

12-07-20-8-07-07-PM.png

also tell me some things you'd like to see in a fairy game pack for me I really enjoy the skill tree that vampires and spellcastors have so I really hope fairies get their own skill tree and unique powers, with some twist on the consequences.

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I so want actual Fairy sims with big beautiful wings & for the Fairy sim to actually fly.
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @SERVERFRA right? the wings were so amazing in 3 and I'd love to see wings on the sims 4 sims and see them fly around
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited December 2020
    When they add fairy to Sims 4 I also want them to have unique interaction to another occult state, I always find it hillarious for a natural born trickster that is fairy to have their prank and trick deflected by witch/warlock in sims 3
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited December 2020
    yes please! leaving ts4 problems aside, i'd love if they come with a world like sylvan glades but bigger and livable. if it's possible, a gameplay system like the vampires one would be so cool, we could also choose the kind of fairy we want: a water based fairy, a flower based fairy, etc. i'd love if they could shrink, and also fly, and i'd also love if they threw lots of fairy dust like Tinkerbell.
    and also devs could use a toggle for occults just so people doesn't complain about them.

97910c04ce4ba9a13c35cc42284d92c9.gif
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Hello!

I would really love for the sims team to explain to all us Occult fans, why it is that after 6 years we are still having to wait for fairies? Have they actually ever stated why? I am all for realistic players getting content to suit their play style but I feel like the occult players are rarely given anything. I feel that the recent skin tone update, could have been a chance to add in some unnatural tones for those who would love to play berry sims without having to resort to custom content.

I've made a fairy inspired sim (having issues with adding link to post so will try again tomorrow), even though i've started to lose hope in ever getting to make a Fairy legacy in sims 4 :(
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I would like a fairies pack with different wing types and colours to choose from, fairies have a power tree so each fairy can be unique, the ability to go small, ect. They could have their fairy form with specific fairy clothes and their disguise form to look like a regular Sim. I would rather fairies be in their own pack, or with genies in a magical creatures pack.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited December 2020
    bella_goth wrote: »
    yes please! leaving ts4 problems aside, i'd love if they come with a world like sylvan glades but bigger and livable. if it's possible, a gameplay system like the vampires one would be so cool, we could also choose the kind of fairy we want: a water based fairy, a flower based fairy, etc. i'd love if they could shrink, and also fly, and i'd also love if they threw lots of fairy dust like Tinkerbell.
    and also devs could use a toggle for occults just so people doesn't complain about them.

97910c04ce4ba9a13c35cc42284d92c9.gif

I like the idea of having different fairies if they can't give us that many fairy types than it be nice if they had like a skill/power tree line and could follow that line for all your powers of the type you choose. I love the idea of having a fairy realm that would be really cool,
    I would also love different types of Fairies. They can be based on Pixie Hollow, Once Upon A Time, Lost Girl & the Fae folklore.
    I would love different types of Werewolves. They can be based on Twilight Saga, Once Upon A Time, Underworld Movies,
    Harry Potter & the Werewolf folklore.
  • ContagiousloveContagiouslove Posts: 1 New Member
    Super super duper late to the thread, but I REALLY miss fairies :( Also, how do I add pictures show I can show mine
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I once had a fairy based story of a fairy with memory loss that finds herself mysteriously in Bridgeport.
    Basically she was exiled from the fairy kingdom.

I wish we could get a fairy world this time, like the magic realm, but sims can live there.
    I would like the continue my TS3 characters, but this time, have them visit the fairy kingdom since it's so easy to visit other worlds now.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    I still want Fairies & Werewolves. :p
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited September 2021
    I think elves should be grouped together with fairies in order to create a Fey Occult since they're basically wingless fairies, I managed to create some by hybridizing vampires and spellcasters with cheats,

17ddfa747b2b341b763d2262c9b9407d.jpg

This looks like it came straight off the cover of a romance novel

52f30169c483b9e657c9d08b4fdd0c9b.jpg

while they're magical I see their abilities being more nature based like plant manipulation, controlling and taming wild animals,

d116ba9afcb766e0c2ee087bb16e59c9.jpg

and shapeshifting into animals

b60195b0515e580271c6f711f67cb77a.jpg
    Post edited by temporalgod on
  • AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member
    I think elves should be grouped together with fairies in order to create a Fey Occult since they're basically wingless fairies, I managed to create some by hybridizing vampires and spellcasters with cheats,

while they're magical I see their abilities being more nature based like plant manipulation, controlling and taming wild animals,

Wait vampires can shapeshift in S4? oh guess I never tried it, & I don't mind fairies.. but I will say, I wish they'd make them interesting, I feel like in media in general, fairies are only seen to be pretty or something to look at, like a flower. I'm trying to think of a character in pop culture that's a fairy that was pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸.. but the only thing coming to mind is Sookie from True Blood, & even her powers were eh.. well if they do bring in fairies, I hope there's an option to not have them as townies or roaming in your neighborhood, I dunno.. fluttery bright characters give me weird reactions when playing games.

Wait vampires can shapeshift in S4? oh guess I never tried it, & I don't mind fairies.. but I will say, I wish they'd make them interesting, I feel like in media in general, fairies are only seen to be pretty or something to look at, like a flower. I'm trying to think of a character in pop culture that's a fairy that was pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️.. but the only thing coming to mind is Sookie from True Blood, & even her powers were eh.. well if they do bring in fairies, I hope there's an option to not have them as townies or roaming in your neighborhood, I dunno.. fluttery bright characters give me weird reactions when playing games.

what about Puck, he's a fairy of immense power, capable of shapeshifting and turning men into donkeys.
    Dullahans are another type of fairy capable of removing their own head, they're kind like an inspiration to the headless horseman, you would think that they're undead creatures but they're not, they're listed as fairies, and by fairies I literally mean fairies since they're not some other kind of fey like leprechauns or brownies.
  • AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member

Wait vampires can shapeshift in S4? oh guess I never tried it, & I don't mind fairies.. but I will say, I wish they'd make them interesting, I feel like in media in general, fairies are only seen to be pretty or something to look at, like a flower. I'm trying to think of a character in pop culture that's a fairy that was pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️.. but the only thing coming to mind is Sookie from True Blood, & even her powers were eh.. well if they do bring in fairies, I hope there's an option to not have them as townies or roaming in your neighborhood, I dunno.. fluttery bright characters give me weird reactions when playing games.

what about Puck, he's a fairy of immense power, capable of shapeshifting and turning men into donkeys.
    Dullahans are another type of fairy capable of removing their own head, they're kind like an inspiration to the headless horseman, you would think that they're undead creatures but they're not, they're listed as fairies, and by fairies I literally mean fairies since they're not some other kind of fey like leprechauns or brownies.

I just Googled Dullahans, yeah I like those. Unfortunately it probably would be considered too dark for The Sims, Puck seems like a cool one. Speaking of which, I'd love to see something new, like Hobbits & Elves, Elven Princess an Elven world even, maybe modeled after Lord of the Rings, I'd love to see something similar to the scene with Galadriel, where she turned from an innocent striking beautiful elf to a scary demon elf, that would be a great contrast in game.