Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A singer's name hinted us a radio station

Have you heard the song called "LOVE" by Jhene Aiko? Well everybody like us know that Jhene Aiko is an R&B singer, and the musician's name might be hinting us for an upcoming radio station. I hope 2021 will be on it's way, so I'm guessing that The Sims team will be give us that station with romantic pack, a valentine's day update patch or maybe a Black History Month update patch with some The Sims's Anniversary features. What do y'all think?

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited December 2020
    Her name is in the game?
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Her name is in the game?

Yeah! You should look at it at the pop radio station in the options
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    That's awesome. Note R and B could come in a Wedding Stuffpack as well but yeah I hope a Romance Expansion is slated for June.
    That's awesome. Note R and B could come in a Wedding Stuffpack as well but yeah I hope a Romance Expansion is slated for June.
    Or maybe an anniversary of The Sims with some Black History Month content
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    The smooth sounds of R & B music would be nice change.
  • RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    I miss R&B from the 90s/2000s e.g. Usher. Such a great style of music, smooth, catchy lyrics. it seems not exist any more.

Would be cool to have in the sims despite it's now retro!
  • GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    TS2 R&B station was an absolute bop.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWUkrAyf-fI
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    I miss R&B from the 90s/2000s e.g. Usher. Such a great style of music, smooth, catchy lyrics. it seems not exist any more.

John Legend is an R & B singer, and he's still making music.
    TS2 R&B station was an absolute bop.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWUkrAyf-fI

Ah ha!!
  • RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    RubyxAngel wrote: »

John Legend is an R & B singer, and he's still making music.

Thanks, any more singers you recommend that are similar to smooth r&b style like usher, I'd love to hear it. I don't much about John Legend, but he did work with usher in the recent Netflix musical film, so I will be sure to check more of his music out.
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    They'll probably do the black history month to get some cash out of the movement after the whole BLM movement last year. Don't think they support you, they just want your money. It took them 6 years to listen about the skin problem and only after the white influencers lifted the black voices.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'm hoping for a haunted radio station in the upcoming ghost stuff pack with scary instrumental music like we had in TS3 movie stuffpack.