Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isn't the vamp sims allowed to drink from wizard or witch sims?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
I have a vampire sim living with a human sim and a wizard sim. I can see drink on human but can't find it on wizard. Or Isn't he allowed to drink from family? The wizard sim is a young adult nephew.

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    My sims has the option to drink from his warlock son, do you have a mod that might cause the interaction to dissapear?
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited December 2020
    izecson wrote: »
    My sims has the option to drink from his warlock son, do you have a mod that might cause the interaction to dissapear?

I have 2 mods for the vampires.
    bluegenjutsu_NoAutonomousAccuseOfBeingAVampireAndDenyBeingAVampire
    Autonomous Vampire

The 2nd one makes vampire's free will more often.
    Not sure if one of these will make the option disappear towards the warlock.

update] I took out those 2 mods but still no option for his nephew.
    Tried to move them out and move them back in the Edit Town mode but still don't have the drink option.
    Maybe...? Isn't the vampire allowed to drink from future sim?
    His nephew has a future sim hidden trait as he was born in the future hospital and grew up to teen in Oasis Landing.
    Or..I have NRaas Hybrid mod..but I don't think it will change this?

Jeansoo wrote: »

I have 2 mods for the vampires.
    bluegenjutsu_NoAutonomousAccuseOfBeingAVampireAndDenyBeingAVampire
    Autonomous Vampire

The 2nd one makes vampire's free will more often.
    Not sure if one of these will make the option disappear towards the warlock.

update] I took out those 2 mods but still no option for his nephew.
    Tried to move them out and move them back in the Edit Town mode but still don't have the drink option.
    Maybe...? Isn't the vampire allowed to drink from future sim?
    His nephew has a future sim hidden trait as he was born in the future hospital and grew up to teen in Oasis Landing.
    Or..I have NRaas Hybrid mod..but I don't think it will change this?

Hold up, as far as I remember I wasnt supposed to be able to direct my sims to drink from his own son because I remember the interaction were locked for parent vampire to their non vampire child in the past.

I will try to check on his witch wife to see if the interaction is there, ill let you know.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited December 2020
    Checked it, the interaction is still there, I also added future sim hidden trait to the wife and the option to drink still appear. either something from your mod folder caused this (not necessarily from vampire related mods) or your intended target has buff that prevent from getting drank by vampire like pregnancy or something else.

Vampire cannot drink from teenage sims without mod, is your sims nephew still a teen?

I also have hybrid mod, the husband is vampire-warlock hybrid.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited December 2020
    Checked it, the interaction is still there, I also added future sim hidden trait to the wife and the option to drink still appear. either something from your mod folder caused this (not necessarily from vampire related mods) or your intended target has buff that prevent from getting drank by vampire like pregnancy or something else.

Vampire cannot drink from teenage sims without mod, is your sims nephew still a teen?

I also have hybrid mod, the husband is vampire-warlock hybrid.

I have other mod related with witch that stops autonomous love charm and play with magic mod. That's all. My vamp sim drank his human friend sim instead of his nephew. Next morning, there's no option for drink on human friend as he is still having 'weekend' moodlet. But still don't see 'drink' option from his nephew even though he doesn't have weekend moodlet. So I think...it might be the nephew is considered as a family and that's why he can't drink his nephew. The nephew aged up to young adult long time ago. Another thing I can think of that I had him drink 'age freeze; potion and he is not aging up to adult. His parents are all warlocks. One of them was born as a vampire as his brother is still a vamp twins, but he had been turned into warlock for his spouse before trying to engineer a baby in Oasis Landing. After that, they got this warlock baby and now he is young adult.

edited December 2020
    It could be im the one that uses mod that allow sims to drink from anyone thats why the drink option for my sims son is unlocked.

if i recall correctly vampire sims cant even offer to turn their son/daughter, but if the son/daughter ask to turn they will be able to.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    It could be im the one that uses mod that allow sims to drink from anyone thats why the drink option for my sims son is unlocked.

if i recall correctly vampire sims cant even offer to turn their son/daughter, but if the son/daughter ask to turn they will be able to.
    LOL :D could you share that mod with me? I wish to drink from his family too. :D

LOL :D could you share that mod with me? I wish to drink from his family too. :D

Ah sorry I don\t remember, I already merged the mod into a single package and I don't have the original files to look up to.

But I think this one is the mod I used: https://modthesims.info/d/648599/
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited December 2020

Ah sorry I don\t remember, I already merged the mod into a single package and I don't have the original files to look up to.

But I think this one is the mod I used: https://modthesims.info/d/648599/

Oh.....!! I saw this mod an hour ago, haha.. Thank you very much. It's attractive but...only one thing I didn't like is cannot stand sunlight maximum after 3 hours..

There is daylight ring function in that mod.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    What does it mean? Do you mean that the vamp sim can be ok outside all day?

edited December 2020

Yes as long as they wear the daylight ring(I believe it's in an inventory item not Cas accessories) , I havent try it myself since I already bought immortal ltr.

It's like the one from the vampire diaries series
    ihavemultiplegamertags

Yes as long as they wear the daylight ring(I believe it's in an inventory item not Cas accessories) , I havent try it myself since I already bought immortal ltr.

The reason I re sold that immortal LTR is from glittering effect on my vamp sim all over. How did you remove that?

edited December 2020

The reason I re sold that immortal LTR is from glittering effect on my vamp sim all over. How did you remove that?

I don't lol, but I did in the past but didn't remember where I downloaded it from. I have nothing against twilight vampire though so I just leave it as is but I want to remove just the annoying sound effect if I can.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    I believe the mod was created by @MissyHissy sorry to tag you here.
    ihavemultiplegamertags

All I can see is the sims 4 stuff about Eco life?

1.png
    This is what I was worried about this. Even the immortal LTR doesn't work. :( I have no clue what ring you are talking about. I don't see it in his inventory.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member

1.png
    This is what I was worried about this. Even the immortal LTR doesn't work. :( I have no clue what ring you are talking about. I don't see it in his inventory.

I've got my Sims 3 vampire mods hosted here: https://morethanjustpixels.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/more-tuning-mods/ <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
    edited December 2020

1.png

Check her blog, she hosted it there.

I think you have to enable the feature first for the daylight right, click on city hall - pudding face and pick some of the option(couldnt remember which) and then the option to enable the daylight right is there.

Make sure you follow the first step on the mod page:
    1)Download Battery's C# Script Utility mod.

If you already did, take your vampire inside for a while before going outside again, sometime the ltr wont work instantly.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited December 2020
    @MissyHissy Thank you so much! I will go for download. :D

@izecson Thank you. I will try again when I activate him later on. By the way, I currently stay with 2 warlock guys at the moment. Is there a way one of them keeps using cast charm with his free will?
    I didn't know that enhanced magic mod enable autonomous magic charms. I have 2 and only one of them keeps using it. For examples, Oscar was feeling sleepy in Aquarius dance club. Suddenly he cast energy charm himself and filled his energy bar full.
    This time, I lost all map tags on map view, so I reset everything on MC mod, then their hunger bar went down as it was early in the morning time.
    One of them,,J went for eating the leftover in the fridge and Oscar suddenly cast hunger charm himself. I want to see them have a meal together. All the time the sim uses autonomous casting charm is Oscar, Not J even though J taught how to raise magic level to Oscar when he was at the low level in spell casting.

Untitled-32.png
    Untitled-31.png
    It happened nearly at the same time. I couldn't stop him. Also.... I really don't understand about..

Untitled-30.png
    Is that his love towards J? :cold_sweat: He is a mean sim but not an evil sim. Only bad trait he has is mean trait. Sometimes, J pops up something bad curse wish towards his spouse.

edited December 2020
    As far as I know I only see sims with Good trait who autonomously cast a Good luck charm on someone.

Grumpy or Innapropriate sims on the other hand keep casting bee stinger hex or fire blast on another sims
    ihavemultiplegamertags