Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires with withered stomach weakness vomiting over plasma fruit salad

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
Why are my vampires vomiting while eating this ?, its plasma fruit and a vampire dish ? It's not even human food, they get sick eating it aswell

Comments

• Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    AS far as I know this has always been the case because Salad counts as FOOD. This is a VERY stupid oversight but IMO it doesn't affect the game that much. But yeah. Annoying.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Yeah, withered stomach means no plasma fruit salads for as long as I can remember. I have a few basic vampires that don't have any powers or weaknesses selected that eat those salads but for the most part salads are off limits for the majority of vampires.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Meh... As a vampire, just mess with their minds and drink their blood, (I mean plasma), of sims. Hehehe! >:):D
    6PFq1yq.png
    XjaPsvr.png
    KAkjFvD.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    It is a little bit silly considering that human sims cant even eat them and it would be good that all vampires could eat those salads at restaurants etc another food option and all lol , well note too self if I ever have a vegetarian vampire they wont have withered stomach weakness 😂 @ArcherDK @Kerrigan @Admiral8Q
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @Nikkih It's been that way since the release of Vampires Game pack. I always thought it was quite dumb myself that they couldn't indulge in Plasma fruit salad. Although it is pretty funny when a sim eats a plasma fruit raw, they end up vomitting.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    edited December 2020
    Yeah, this is a pretty stupid thing, I also have a vampire who can't eat food, so I thought he at least could have dinner with his family by eating the plasma salad, but nope, felt sick after XD And also how ridiculous is it when he wants to have a grand meal as the tradition on holidays XD I always let him eat as it fits with his character, but poor guy always ends up throwing up after :D I have some vampire custom food, but I think I haven't tried it yet, but I am afraid he won't be able to digest it anyway. So I guess he can only drink bagged plasma or drink from sims, which he doesn't do as he tries to set up example for his children and be good.
  • Options
    The crazy thing is that vampires with withered stomach can eat plasma fruit and if you have eco lifestyle you can create a fizzy plasma fruit drink and they are okay eating that aswell, although I get what people are saying its hardly counted as human food if human sims be sick with it @Yautjagirl
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited December 2020
    It does make sense if you think of it as the salad part being the food itself that makes them sick. Humans can digest ranch dressing, but if I dress garbage with ranch it's still garbage.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    I just thought that if it is a plasma salad, it is only made from plasma and it is suppposed to be vampire food. But I guess it is what it is. I do really like this vampire weakness, but I also like my vampires going to restaurants with their families. At least they can drink that plasma drink at the bar and it fills a bit of their thirst which is really neat.
  • Options
    SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    Do any of you have MCCC? My Vampires all have the withered stomach too. I do take them out once in a while to restaurants and I also like them to partake in the grand meal. If you have MCCC, click on your vampire, choose MCCC, then MC cheats, then Mood/Buff, then choose remove buff. It will bring up all the moodlets and buffs and vampire perks and weaknesses they have. Scroll down until you find the withered stomach buff and click it. It will temporarily remove it so you vampire can enjoy a meal like anyone else. But as soon as you travel again or leave the game they do get it back. But it’s nice to have when my vamp wants to take his human dates out to eat.
  • Options
    Oh, thanks for the info! That's kinda cool I will definitely try it next time. I can't live without MCCC XD
  • Options
    SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    @Yautjagirl It also works on NPCs. I had a vampire who was dating Caleb. He also has the withered stomach. My vamp took him out to a restaurant so I removed his too.