Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Dating Online Website/ App

I think they should bring this back to Sims 4. I loved the sims dating online on the sims 3 because it was fun creating your own profile with your traits, your favorites, and what you are interested in looking for in your significant other. I love how you can receive messages and accept requests from potential dates that fits your interests. With that being said, they can add this into the game as like an app on our sims phones or they can use a computer to get started. What do you guys think?

Comments

• boomstick15boomstick15 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am ant this or the matchmaker from Sims 2! I feel like a creep taking my sims to the household lot of someone I want to partner them off with to get a match going. I think a dating app is a perfect update. Sims can opt into it. Then they get so many profiles shown to them a day and they can swipe right or left for an intro to the sim.
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    I am ant this or the matchmaker from Sims 2! I feel like a creep taking my sims to the household lot of someone I want to partner them off with to get a match going. I think a dating app is a perfect update. Sims can opt into it. Then they get so many profiles shown to them a day and they can swipe right or left for an intro to the sim.

Yes! It’s so weird that I am taking my sims to their potential partner. It feels like my sim is stalking them. I also think that matchmaker from Sims 2 could be added as well! That would be pretty cool! I totally forgot about the matchmaker.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited December 2020
    If you use mods, there's the SimDa App by LittleMsSam

Here's a description:
    “SimDa” Dating App

“SimDa” Dating App can help you find your true love, have adventurous Blind Dates or hot One Night Stands

How the App works:

Via Phone

You’ll find a new “SimDa” Dating App Menu under the Phone Social Menu

Specific Date
    Looking for someone special? Something Serious? Then this might is your right choice!
    Blind Date (extra Options for Male or Female)
    Adventurous? Open minded? Curious? Choose this if you want yourself to be surprised!
    One Night Stand
    Just want a quick hook up? Find some willing hot Sims nearby to spend hot a night with!

Specific Date/ Blind Date

After choosing one of the Options and a Date (specific Date) you can choose the Location to meet your Date.

Depending on how the Date goes your Sims will have a Bad Date, a good Date or an awesome Date.

If you and your Date have an awesome Date a special Relationship will always remind you of this Event. (You need to stay near your Date for a Moment after the Event ends for the Relationship to get added)

One Night Stand

Just want to have some Fun? No Strings attached? Then you should choose this Option!

Choose a Sim to have fun with and they will be there right away. (Home Lot only)

Say hi and then do the do! You can choose all Woohoo Options that are currently in the Game. Bed, Closet, Tent, Bush, RocketShip, Telescope, Lighthouse, Coffin (Vampire), HotTub, SteamRoom.

Since this is just a One Night Stand without strings attached (except maybe Babies) no Romance/Friendship will be build up and your One Night Stand will leave shortly after. (Be aware the Romance/Friendship preventer Buff will be active until the visible One Night Stand Buff gets removed or the Preventer Buff itself gets removed after 4 hrs)

Hook Up Calls from NPCs

Via the SimDa Dating App Menu on Phones you can enable/disable Hook Up Calls

If this is enabled there is a Chance to get Hook Up Calls from NPCs. You can then choose to go or not. Accepting the Invitation will let your Sim go into a “Rabbit Hole” for 2-2,5 hrs to have some Fun.

Via Computer/Tablet

SimDa Chatroom via Computer & Tablet

You can use this SimDa Chatroom to flirt with Sims
    IMPORTANT:

The Main Mod allows non Singles as well as all ages in Blind Dates. If you want Singles only where NPCs are only singles and Blind Dates are same Age only you need to use the Addons.

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175413426238/simda-dating-app-simda-dating-app-can-help-you

I have used it and it's been fun, I did blind dates (but you can also pick and choose from photos), it doesn't take into account any real attraction system tho.

My sim found someone on the app and had nice chemistry.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    This could make use of the homeless sims,single premade maxis sims living in the world and your other cas sims you made for your other sims.

Id also like the option to date married sims if your sim wants to have an affair.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I used the SimDa mod for awhile before getting rid of it. Didnt use it too much. That said, Id like to see this in game! Id love it if there was a small chance for your sim to get catfished or ghosted. XD
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    I used the SimDa mod for awhile before getting rid of it. Didnt use it too much. That said, Id like to see this in game! Id love it if there was a small chance for your sim to get catfished or ghosted. XD

Yes! I had that mod too! I just didn’t want a lot of mods in my game so I think that they should include this in the sims 4!
  • TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 123 Member
    Yes! Keep it casual with Simder or find your forever on EAHarmony
  • smilepandasmilepanda Posts: 101 Member
    This would make it so much easier for my antisocial sims to find partners. Love this idea.
  • sharonlynettesharonlynette Posts: 26 Member
    I just filled out a survey EA sent out and I mentioned this exact same thing. I've been playing The Sims since days one, having been a big Sim City/Tower fan prior and out of all of the versions I find 4 the hardest to find compatible dates. Being able to set up a dating profile listing likes/dislikes to find compatible matches would be great as at the moment I usually find I have to create a compatible sim for the sim in playing so don't really bother dating until I want them to settle down.
  • amaniaaaamaniaaa Posts: 58 Member
    They will probably add this in an additional content, hopefully soon since Simder would be a great thing for my single sims! :wink: