Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Vase Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Luv got it right!! I watched that movie for the first time the other day so I decided to use one from that. It was hard to find a good one tho without a f bomb. Anyways, Mafia Wins!!
    Why the heck would a machine gun be in The Grinch or Santa Clause? Lol
    For those who don’t have discord I will post screen shots of the roles and rules here
    eGpOEQ8.png
    Here’s ya go. Congrats Mafia I guess??
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    I lucked out. One of my favorite movies that I've seen at least 20 times. Btw Willis didn't say it, he wrote those words on the shirt of a robber he killed and then sent down in the elevator to the robber's leader. Love that movie! Lotsa action! :)
    Crap did it only post one pic?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    How the grinch stole Christmas?

I wish it was from that film, that would be a hilarious version. Just picturing the Grinch storming Whoville loaded up with weapons like Sgt Angel in Hot Fuzz. 😆
    I lucked out. One of my favorite movies that I've seen at least 20 times. Btw Willis didn't say it, he wrote those words on the shirt of a robber he killed and then sent down in the elevator to the robber's leader. Love that movie! Lotsa action! :)

Still a quote technically since the guy read it out loud. Plus I couldn’t do yippie ki yay [insert cuss word here]
    I'm afraid I have no idea where the quote is from.
    Mouse when this finishes please tell us what the answer to the mafia puzzle was. 🙂
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Wait did I rise from the grave??
    funny-gifs20.gif

7zrl2jE.png
    nLavYLJ.png
    UPziu6d.png
    8H17k24.png
    1LnUuCy.png
    Here’s the other pics
    Wait did I rise from the grave??

Basically I was tired of the game, took one of the rules, and made a different version of it. I said a quote (it was Die Hard. Luv got it) and whoever said it first, their original faction won.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

I've never even SEEN Die Hard :'(
    funny-gifs20.gif

I've never even SEEN Die Hard :'(

U should watch it. It’s really funny and good. Idk how old u r tho. It’s rated R, but mostly just for violence and cussing.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I only know "Yippie Ki Yay" lol
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's kinda funny how I technically ended up winning because Luv guessed it right :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Hmm, okay. 🤷‍♀️
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Mouselline wrote: »
    7zrl2jE.png
    nLavYLJ.png
    UPziu6d.png
    8H17k24.png
    1LnUuCy.png
    Here’s the other pics

Ohhh, it all makes much more sense now. I was confused as to why my kills weren't being announced on the thread. DeKay, we both tried to kill a fellow Goon! (Sorry Ice)😆

So there weren't in fact any townies at all! An alien-worshipping cult vs the mafia. I like it. 😆
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    No, the cult wasn't alien worshipping. An alien is just another faction.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Luv got it right!! I watched that movie for the first time the other day so I decided to use one from that. It was hard to find a good one tho without a f bomb. Anyways, Mafia Wins!!

Yaaay!
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    I was kinda suspecting that there weren't any townies in this game after the first two days/nights.

Kinda sucked for me, playing my first mafia role and no group chat or traditional night kills. :'(
    I was kinda suspecting that there weren't any townies in this game after the first two days/nights.

Kinda ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me, playing my first mafia role and no group chat or traditional night kills. :'(

Yea sorry about that. Rose should be hosting a normal game soon so we have that

Kinda ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me, playing my first mafia role and no group chat or traditional night kills. :'(

Yes that was tricky not knowing who was on your side.
    DeKay wrote: »
    No, the cult wasn't alien worshipping. An alien is just another faction.

Oh, okay. All this mentioning of aliens, rising from the dead and cults made my imagination go into over-excited mode.
    Thank you Mouse for organising the game. 🙂
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Never saw the movie either although it's the only Christmas movie I know with guns so I think I would've had a chance to guess it right if I remembered to come back on here (I was eating dinner). :sweat_smile:
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif