Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plain ol' Legacy (Rebooted)

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited December 2020
    It’s all good. Almost done playing my Love Day chapter.
    That nameless Mod wanted some attention too with a couple naughty whims Levi got but were ignored. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    That nameless Mod wanted some attention too with a couple naughty whims Levi got but were ignored. :grimace:

i did that with the benders. they revolted when i had that mod, they did things like go out to dinner then not eat well not food anyway they were to busy swalowing each other. lol.

i did that with the benders. they revolted when i had that mod, they did things like go out to dinner then not eat well not food anyway they were to busy swalowing each other. lol.

I think we call that too much information ... :grimace::lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Uh... yup! LOL

But, That Mod doesn't do it for me. The Sims will always be something PG-13 at worst for me and I like it that way.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

not my fault its theirs. i just write what happens. :p
    On a different note...

I’ve been on a cc hair splurge and downloaded tons of new toddler, child, and adult hair for the ladies and gents. It’s no spoiler there will be heirs and maybe spares. I like all the default ones, but I want something new and fresh. Levi’s hair and hint of facial hair is cc.

I think I will continue to stick with the “stylized look” for clothing options. I do have cc clothing that are edited from the maxis made. I might switch out tops or bottoms with those cause I’ll know where to look in the clothing portion. I won’t have to hunt and peck to choose clothes. I actually like Levi’s. His Everyday outfits look like what a painter would wear.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Cosy_CatastopheCosy_Catastophe Posts: 77 Member
    Always a fan of maxis match over realism for Sim looks, but the CC will always call out to me!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I'm thinking of also doing a plain ol' legacy now. Wanna know if I would like this kind of playstyle.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    I'm thinking of also doing a plain ol' legacy now. Wanna know if I would like this kind of playstyle.

I need my Ridley fix, tho. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Always a fan of maxis match over realism for Sim looks, but the CC will always call out to me!

Me too.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member

Hhah no problem! The Ridley family is still my first priority ;)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!

Hhah no problem! The Ridley family is still my first priority ;)

That’s good.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited December 2020
    @LegacySims2017 -Working my way through the chapters. Thanks so much for using Brandi and my Llama-Bowl-A-Rama Bowling alley build.
    Levi and Spica are getting hot together! Woot!
    edited December 2020
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 -Working my way through the chapters. Thanks so much for using Brandi and my Llama-Bowl-A-Rama Bowling alley build.
    Levi and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are getting hot together! Woot!
    Just wait 'til the Love Day chapter. That's all I'm gonna say. :grimace:

And you're welcome. Thank you for creating such great Sims and builds. Plan to see more of your stuff as the Legacy moves on. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited December 2020
    1.25: Love Day ( http://legacysims.net/?p=6072 )
    Girl you're amazing, just the way you are!

love_day_10.jpg?w=700

Tags (showed interest in legacy): @DeiraShadeweaver @Skeilah @friendsfan367
    Tags (has a build in this chapter): @orenjiAi
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I think 1.25: Love Day has got to be my favorite gameplay chapter thus far. :kissing_heart:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    So sweet!

@Shadami
    Did I do the ending of the chapter justice? :kissing_closed_eyes:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited December 2020
    Shadami wrote: »
    So sweet!

@Shadami
    Did I do the ending of the chapter justice? :kissing_closed_eyes:

Spoiler...
    awwww.... I would say you did. Levi's gonna get married! It's now time to break out the champagne!
    Post edited by Chrinnie on
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    edited December 2020
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    awwww.... I would say you did. Levi's gonna get married! Time to break out the champagne!

Even tho you spoiled it... (you can still put spoilers around it)...
    The wedding will be just as big as his Love Day proposal. Levi is going to go all out.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    awwww.... I would say you did. Levi's gonna get married! Time to break out the champagne!

The wedding will be just as big as his Love Day proposal. Levi is going to go all out.

Sorry. Spoiler rules in this forum actually suck. You can't just put spoilers on something, you have to write text before or after it. Still, that being said...
    I am eagerly anticipating the big event!
    mW8spBr.png
    edited December 2020

Sorry. Spoiler rules in this forum actually suck. You can't just put spoilers on something, you have to write text before or after it. Still, that being said...

I agree. Would be nice to just add a spoiler with no outside text.
    I’ve run into one snafoo tho. Levi doesn’t own a stove and his place is too small for one right now. Need a way to make a bunch of food for the wedding....and need that cake. Right now I am thinking of having the soon-to-be Mrs. Hayward do some cooking while Levi is at work.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited December 2020

I agree. Would be nice to just add a spoiler with no outside text.
    I’ve run into one snafoo tho. Levi doesn’t own a stove and his place is too small for one right now. Need a way to make a bunch of food for the wedding....and need that cake. Right now I am thinking of having the soon-to-be Mrs. Hayward do some cooking while Levi is at work.

Well then...
    ...sounds to me like you need to expand your current house or build a new one. EDIT: after placing Levi's house i n my build save, EQ used a good sized lot for this tiny home, so there's plenty of room to expand! Or just get a grill.
    Or put an oven next to the fridge. With the sink on the island counter, you only need the one countertop to cook.

32muZgc.png
    mW8spBr.png
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    On a foggy and rainy day....
    ... this was just what I needed. What a wonderful romantic chapter💕
    I wish you a Happy new year! 🍾🥂
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    edited December 2020
    Great chapter!
    To celebrate their engagement,
    I have asked the mods if they could do something about the censor for the name Spica and it has now been lifted.
    Happy new year!