Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape Trailer Sims are on the Gallery now! Maxis released them!

I check my feed every day and saw them come up! I am so happy! Thank you, Maxis team!

O8fZT8V.png

Comments

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Thank you, went and downloaded and threw them a grumble about EL Clare lol

• SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Same here! :D I also asked them if they could upload the trailer sims from Eco Lifestyle and Journey to Batuu. Fingers crossed!
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Thank you for sharing.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    So happy Maxis gave us these. Now need to keep nagging about all the rest since Tiny Living.... left a comment about that. :D
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited December 2020
    The kid has an interesting face when he grows up...that's what happens if you edit them when they are kids. :D

N7NMUPK.png
  • chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    logion wrote: »
    The kid has an interesting face when he grows up...that's what happens if you edit them when they are kids. :D

N7NMUPK.png

Yeah I noticed that. Its the same thing with the Parenthood kids and the Toddler Stuff pack too. It's usually a force of habit of mine to check how the kids grow up and edit their faces before making them kids/toddlers!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member

N7NMUPK.png

I like it, he has more character that way. Sims 4 isn't a realistic art style, so Sims that have more exaggerated features look better, in my opinion. Otherwise they all sort of end up looking the same.

But to each their own. At least it's easy to change them in CAS if someone doesn't like them.
    #Team Occult
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member

N7NMUPK.png

LOL why do every kid on the game grows up to be hideous? the kid from strangerville is chinless, max villareal has quite the small head, the kid from get famous grows up to be literally hulk
    on sims 3 when bella goth grows up she's also quite ugly. i always make my own bella on the game.
    devs should make at least teen sims and then age them down to kids just so they don't have anomalies when they become adults, but to each their own ig
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    The sim 2nd from the left is my favorite and Ive got plans for him! I think Im going to make him famous and pair him with my favorite influencer sim for a celebrity power couple!
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited December 2020
    bella_goth wrote: »

N7NMUPK.png

LOL why do every kid on the game grows up to be hideous? the kid from strangerville is chinless, max villareal has quite the small head, the kid from get famous grows up to be literally hulk
    on sims 3 when bella goth grows up she's also quite ugly. i always make my own bella on the game.
    devs should make at least teen sims and then age them down to kids just so they don't have anomalies when they become adults, but to each their own ig

I must have gotten lucky with Max because he turned out FINE when he aged up. All I did was give him a new hairstyle, and I fell in love.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited December 2020
    bella_goth wrote: »

N7NMUPK.png

I must have gotten lucky with Max because he turned out FINE when he aged up. All I did was give him a new hairstyle, and I fell in love.

he's one of my fav premades too but looking better his head is quite small, it's very hard to see but another user pointed it out and i couldn't unsee. though i agree with another hairstyle and a skinblend cc he grows up to be handsome
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    This is good news I wanted the family in my game. I change bits about the sims anyway to make them how I want them. I have kept hina and her wife but made her wife the sister of the boys mother and deleted off the brother as I have no use for him. So I have hina, her wife, the little boy and his parents who his mother is now the sister of hina’s wife. I changed her name and can’t remember the name ea gave her. I changed at lot of their traits too.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'm glad I haven't gotten far with playing the reproduction ones I got off the gallery! Now I can replace them with the real ones and say that the previous ones were pod people the Mother Plant implanted in Mount Komorebi.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Does Henni or her wife have the proper trait cause make a move won't show up with these two.
  • waxesnostalgicwaxesnostalgic Posts: 38 Member
    What I’m wondering now is where the “K” comes from in “Hina K.”? Since the Japanese don’t typically use middle names. I had assumed it was an abbreviation of her family name, but apparently that’s not the case...
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    The sim 2nd from the left is my favorite and Ive got plans for him! I think Im going to make him famous and pair him with my favorite influencer sim for a celebrity power couple!

I wanted him in my game too. A cutie.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    What I’m wondering now is where the “K” comes from in “Hina K.”? Since the Japanese don’t typically use middle names. I had assumed it was an abbreviation of her family name, but apparently that’s not the case...

The person who made the sim probably wasn't the same person playing her in the instagram takeover
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I'm glad I haven't gotten far with playing the reproduction ones I got off the gallery! Now I can replace them with the real ones and say that the previous ones were pod people the Mother Plant implanted in Mount Komorebi.

I'm super happy with the official ones. The gallery creations were pretty good but there's a certain style to official sims 4 characters that I always like.

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited December 2020
    Here is somemore sims that are missing note this person didn't know these were added until after posting this.

Edit

She missed the Lady In Pink with the afro from Get To Work
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    Official Hina is so cute! She took a liking to one of my Sims right away which led to her and her wife Niko having a bit of an argument...Hina is a rather unstoppable flirt though! Love her face!

OLYunAZ.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Here is somemore sims that are missing note this person didn't know these were added until after posting this.

Edit

She missed the Lady In Pink with the afro from Get To Work

I also don’t see the guy from Discover University who sort of looks like Tristen Palmer.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: