Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What did you buy in the Black Friday sale?

Did you take advantage of the Black Friday sale on Origin (or anywhere else)? If so, what packs did you get? :)

I bought Nifty Knitting and Eco Lifestyle. I like knitting so far. I haven't tried Eco Lifestyle yet - I've only just installed it tonight.
수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
my new simblr
lWAXrDZ.png

Comments

• HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Moschismo...despite the fact the only thing I've done is use a window and one hairstyle on one Sim so far. I had an idea for the photography but haven't gotten around to it at all. :P
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Bought Eco Lifestyle and ended up liking it more than I thought I would.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Nifty Knitting and Toddler Stuff. Enjoy both so far — I had my doubts about Toddler Stuff, but gameplay turned out nice for 5$. Finally my toddlers have something to do in parks.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I bought Nifty Knitting, it was the only SP I was missing. Seems decent :)
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited November 2020
    I bought Nifty Knitting. Didn't know sims can only knit while sitting in the rocking chair.

I'd give EL a chance for its Build/Buy mode and the new world but it's just too much gameplay out of my hands. I fight enough with the game as it is. :D
    @lunaoddity sims can knit in pretty much all chairs (that aren't slotted) and even on a toilet.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    Nothing ,I'm waiting for a sale on snowy escape.
    musteni wrote: »
    @lunaoddity sims can knit in pretty much all chairs (that aren't slotted) and even on a toilet.

I have seen the toilet pics lol. I noticed the in-game message about the slotted chair. I removed the rocking chair to see if my sim would sit anywhere else but she refused. Will have to keep exploring. I bought the pack yesterday.
    @lunaoddity I'm not sure of it's working as it should. For me my sim wont knit on chair if they're standing and I click knit on the chair, but they will knit if I make them first sit down and then select knit.
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    @lunaoddity I'm not sure of it's working as it should. For me my sim wont knit on chair if they're standing and I click knit on the chair, but they will knit if I make them first sit down and then select knit.

Yes, same actually.

I'll try having the sim sit down first. I found it strange that they wouldn't knit anywhere else. Sounds buggy indeed. Thanks for the tip. :)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm only missing SE (from the packs i want) and i haven't bought it yet.
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Discover University, Tiny Living, and Nifty Knitting! I wanted all of them but was just waiting for the right time.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • SimsChica2013SimsChica2013 Posts: 75 Member
    Yes! I bought Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Laundry Day, and Knifty Knitting on Black Friday. Now, I just have to finish my finals so I can enjoy them. D,:
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Backyard stuff, I like the clothing, help show my sims are laid back. Just found out it includes the bird feeder too, so I’m kinda glad about that
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Nothing cause they didn't include Sims 3 in the sale and I have everything for the Sims 4 except Star Wars which I don't ever want.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    edited November 2020
    The sale started before Thanksgiving, so I didn't even think of it as a Black Friday sale. I honestly can't think of a time when I've ever actually bought anything on that Friday...I've certainly never gone to a physical store.

On the 22nd I bought Backyard stuff, Nifty Knitting, and Luxury Party. I figured $5 apiece was reasonable.
    Then I talked to people on the forum about Eco Living, trying to find out if I could play it without it ruining my game and was it worth half off. Then just this weekend I bought it.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Nothing. The only pack I want is SE and that has not been on a sale yet.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I already have everything except JtB, i gifted cyberpunk for a friend before the sale started so im nearing my limit on monthy entertainment money so I just bought Dine Out gamepack for my sister's account.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SimsfreakmaniacSimsfreakmaniac Posts: 140 Member
    Tiny living and Fitness.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited November 2020
    Thanks to the 50% off sale and a $5 Amazon giftcard I got, I only spent $0.31 on Nifty Knitting. xD. Seeing as how I only wanted Plopsy and metal music, it was money well spent!
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,573 Member
    None. I was tempted to buy Journey to Batuu at 50% off so that I could properly update all of my mods, but was so underwhelmed after checking the reviews that I decided against it.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited November 2020
    I bought Discover University for Xbox during the sale. I was thinking about getting Seasons as well but Sims being obsessed with doing snow activities autonomously scared me since there aren’t any mods.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Eco living.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Nifty knitting