Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DIM SIMS ISBI Gen 4 Casting Call! CLOSED

pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
rTEwNWP.jpg

Generation Four is upon us! And I need your guy sims!

We're moving to Mt. Komorebi for this gen, so put some winter clothes on your sims because they're going to need them!

Ember Rex is our bachelorette and she's looking for a sim who she can start a family with. We know she's a jealous type so she needs a man who is totally devoted to her! She wants to be a celebrity chef and she's hoping for a guy who might like to eat her dishes and also love to spend time with her going on the slopes or hiking in the mountains.

Please fill in ALL FIVE wardrobes in each category if possible (this is optional so if you don't have time, no worries.)

I HAVE ALL PACKS!

Fill out this form:

Gallery ID:
Name of contestant:
Link to sim:

Answer these questions:

What are you looking for in a partner?

What is your life goal:

What are your favorite hobbies (in game only):

How many children do you want:

What would you like to do for a job (in game only):

Favorite color:

Pets? Y or N:

List good qualities about yourself:

List bad qualities about yourself:

Background info:

Photo of sim (optional):
Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY):
PLEASE USE HASHTAG ON GALLERY: #dimsims

NOTE:
This will be all about DATES and RELATIONSHIPS more than challenges (although there will be a few).

ABSOLUTELY NO SKILLS WILL BE ALLOWED! So I need NEW sims or you need to cheat them to not have skills.

NO OCCULTS for this generation. (I'll do one occult in each gen but this one will be human only).

I'll leave this open until Wednesday December 2nd.
iTvMKZ8.jpg
Post edited by pammiechick on

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2020
    Contestants:

1. Shayne Layton by @SoulGal7
    2. Drake Johnson by @AudreyFld
    3. Burton Ramirez by @VanPelt81
    4. Jake Wallace by thyme
    5. MIke Eagle by @MonaSolstraale
    6. Michael Larson by @haswh
    7. Omari Drake by Zachsimsy

I'll be taking as many contestants as I receive so no worries if we have more than seven!

Thank you for participating!!!
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Wow.... I have to put my thinking cap on for this one. But so much fun!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Wow.... I have to put my thinking cap on for this one. But so much fun!

Can’t wait to see him! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I’m surely going to root for all the guys who try to find love, but since I already had my moment of fame, I’ll sit out on submitting this time. Let the best man win!!!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    I’m surely going to root for all the guys who try to find love, but since I already had my moment of fame, I’ll sit out on submitting this time. Let the best man win!!!

Hee hee! Okay...your talents will be missed but I’m glad you’ll be along for the ride! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited November 2020
    I really want to join a guy, but I'm pretty busy this weekend.
    NB: I would love to make a full wardrobe.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member

Hee hee! Okay...your talents will be missed but I’m glad you’ll be along for the ride! <3

I'll be back.....

Maybe I should design a best friend for Ember who can just join the story xDDDD "hello here I am to disturb the whole story muahahahahahah"
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @pammiechick - will work on a sim this weekend and submit :)

It's open until Wednesday...but I understand if you're too busy!!! Hugs!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

I'll be back.....

Maybe I should design a best friend for Ember who can just join the story xDDDD "hello here I am to disturb the whole story muahahahahahah"

A best friend who might make trouble? Interesting... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @pammiechick - will work on a sim this weekend and submit :)

Awesome!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited November 2020
    @pammiechick - Here is my submission. I don't have the Snowy Escape pack as yet, so feel free to change some of the outfits for some new pack outfits. Thanks :)

Gallery ID: SoulGal7
    Name of contestant: Shayne Layton
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Traits: Athletic, Loves Outdoors, Self-Assured
    Link to sim: Shayne Layton Gallery Link. No cc, no skills.

shayne-layton-pic.png
    shayne-layton-military-pic.png

I am looking for someone who I can be myself with and who will be there in good times and in bad times. Someone to grow old with. I think someone who loves the outdoors and the environment like I do would be a good fit. And someone who values family and traditions. If she can cook, all the better, because a home-cooked meal is so much better than that military food.

What is your life goal: To meet my Soulmate, get married, have a family, be successful in my career, and travel the world. Not much, right? I'd like to experience different cultures and teach my children to value others, no matter where they are from.

What are your favorite hobbies (in game only): Well, I was on the soccer team in high school, so I did enjoy that. And I used to play a lot of chess with my Grandpa. In the winter, I love skating, and I have always wanted to try snowboarding.

One of each would be nice, but, hey, I think talking to my significant other would be a good start. But I definitely want children. I was an only child, and always longed for brothers and sisters. So, large or small family is fine, but, yes, I would like kids or adopt kids.

What would you like to do for a job (in game only): Currently in the military. Hoping to continue to get promotions in that field and enter officer training.

Favorite color: Blue.

Pets? Y or N: Pets are nice, dogs or cats...sure.

List good qualities about yourself: I'm pretty athletic, I really love to be in the outdoors, and am very environmentally-conscious. I pretty much get along with everyone.

List bad qualities about yourself: Coming from a very strict upbringing, and being very routine in the military, sometimes, I just want to "let loose." I don't know if that's really a bad thing, but I secretly have this "wild side" to me.

Background info:
    Sul Sul! I'm Shayne Layton, originally from Windenberg. I was raised by my Irish grandparents when my parents were killed in a car accident when I was just a baby. I'm an only child. Growing up, we lived on a farm in the country, and so there were lots of chores that I had to do. I didn't really have much of a social life, although I got along with everyone. My grandparents were very strict about me doing my studies and getting good grades. In high school, my phys ed teacher told me I was a natural athlete. My grandparents let me try out for the soccer team, and I did win a few medals. I guess you could say that after that, the girls kind of flocked around me, but, even though I went on a few dates, there was really no-one special. When I graduated, I had an athletic scholarship to attend university, but I wanted to see the world. I had never been anywhere outside of Windenberg. After a lot of thought, I decided to join the military, which offered good simoleons and a chance to travel. After basic training, the work schedule was Monday to Friday, which meant my weekends were free. Well, mainly free, as I did help out at home on the farm.

Living with my grandparents taught me a lot about respect, compassion, and the love for the great outdoors. They also taught me about enduring love. Whenever I see them together, they are always helping each other, and I see Grandpa sometimes giving Grandma a kiss in the garden. I am hoping to find that type of love. And I guess that's why I am interested in getting to know Ember Rex more. Maybe she will be the one that I will have a 'spark' with, and maybe something more.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @SoulGal7 Wow! I’m swooning!! :love:

And I’ve never played with a sim in the military career so that sounds so interesting! I adore his backstory too!! Thank you for submitting him!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2020
    My Submission for this casting call. Hopefully he gets included in this generation...

Gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Name of contestant: Burton Ramirez
    Aspiration: Friend Of The Animals
    Traits: Adventurous, Cat Lover, Proper
    Link to sim: Here (also his photo is here)

What are you looking for in a partner? Someone compassionate, understanding, & loving. Someone who accepts me (and I mean all of me) regardless of whether I'm wearing jeans & a t-shirt or a dress & heels (have been dumped many times due to wearing the latter.) Someone to start a family with who also wants to adopt pets.

What is your life goal: Be a friend to all living things, especially animals. I want to open a Vet Clinic to take care of our furry friends.

What are your favorite hobbies (in game only): I love Rock Climbing (though I'm a beginner at this), I have always wanted to try photography (especially the dated & archaic kind with film and developing said film), I am passionate about fashion (though most men's fashion leaves a lot to be desired), and I love, love, LOVE animals.

How many children do you want: 2 - 4 kids if my potential mate is willing. I came from a big family and would love to make sure I can start one with my beloved when we get to that point.

What would you like to do for a job (in game only): I want to open a Vet Clinic and take care of sick animals.

Favorite color: Black

Pets? Y or N: YES!!!!!

List good qualities about yourself: I am adventurous in all aspects whether that is wanting to scale the side of a mountain, seek new thrills, or just throw norms to the wayside. I have a big heart & care about the well being of many creatures, and I consider myself someone who has good manners

List bad qualities about yourself: I was always terrible at team sports and as a result not the most masculine man. I also will stop traffic to rescue a kitten even if the driver behind me with road rage immediately rear ends my car and decides that punching me in the face is the best idea ever.

Background info: Sul Sul! My name is Burton Ramirez. I am the 3rd of six kids raised by my mother Matilda in a cramped apartment in San Myshuno's famed Spice Market district. All of my siblings and myself each have the same mother but different fathers (mine is a terrible father that I only met once who disowned me upon seeing me). Growing up many accused me of being a mama's boy but I consider my mom to be my greatest idol & hero. She loves me for me and also fostered & rehabilitated abandoned cats for adoption. I wanted to do what my mom did, and that includes wearing her clothes as a kid, which led to me preferring women's clothes over men's clothes. These days aside from my perma-stubble many sims say I'm a dead ringer of my mom when she was my age. That being said, as a result of not conforming to gender norms I was bullied immensely when growing up but that led to a second passion for me, climbing. First it would be just climbing a tree to get away from bullies but then I started climbing everything I could around the city which was a lot of fun and got vantage points most sims wouldn't see (or care to) which led me to want to take pictures of the view of places I climbed. The thrill of scaling straight up an abandoned high-rise for a picture while wearing a sundress can't be beat.

I have had a hard time finding a soul mate (another thing I have in common with mom). That being said I am sure that I will find someone who can love and appreciate me for all of who I am. I would love to get to know Ember Rex whether she is that special someone or at the very least a very good friend.

In addition to the link above, Burton can be found with the hashtag #dimsims
    edited November 2020
    @VanPelt81 Love Burton! And he wants to be a vet! Awesome!

I love how he was cursed...lol! And I think that just makes him all the more charming! <3 His backstory is heartbreaking! I love him!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hi Pammie - I'm excited to submit the overly confident Drake Johansson. 🙄 Looking forward to the next gen!

Gallery ID: AudreyFld

Name of contestant: Drake Johansson

Link to sim: No link since it has CC.

Answer these questions:

Someone that shares my enthusiasm for exercise and sense of adventure.

What is your life goal:
    I hope to one day master the mountain.

All extreme sports.

I'll take as many as my mate wants. I grew up on the mountain. It's a great place to raise kids.

I'd like to be an athlete so I can stay in shape and one day conquer Mt. Komorebi

Favorite color:
    Green

Pets? Y or N:
    Meh. Take 'em or leave 'em. Dogs might be good for the snow, or if I ever have kids. They make a good babysitters. If my significant other wants cats, hey, that's okay too. I mean they can take care of themselves. Just give 'em a litter box and a bowl of food and they're good to go.

Athletic, out going, confident and let's not forget - good looking. I like to have a good time.

Bad? Hmmm. Not sure I can think of any right now. Maybe that I haven't yet mastered Mt. Komorebi

Background info:
    Grew up on Mt. Komorebi. Spent most of my life taking care of my folks so never got to get on the mountain much, although I have been trying to keep in shape. Now that I'm on my own, I hope to get a job and get to it. So much to do, snow boarding, skiing, mountain climbing.

Photo of sim (optional):
    Ml0Kqg3.png
    ix4S5LB.png

Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY): He has a tiny bit of CC ... Eyelashes, Feet and hands and eye color. But I think you have the lashes already. The feet, hands and eyes shouldn't make any difference. He's on the gallery with #DIMSIMS
    @AudreyFld He’s ADORABLE! Love that he’s an extreme sports guy, too. Although it’s ISBI (mostly) I do one hobby for the spouse...(like June knitted and then she would do this autonomously).

Thank you so much!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @AudreyFld He’s ADORABLE! Love that he’s an extreme sports guy, too. Although it’s ISBI (mostly) I do one hobby for the spouse...(like June knitted and then she would do this autonomously).

Thank you so much!

Ah okay. So it needed to be something else. Let me give it a little thought. I don't know if they will ski or rock climb autonomously. I suppose they would. If so, his hobby can be snowboarding. Otherwise, let me know.

It's open until Wednesday...but I understand if you're too busy!!! Hugs!

Thanks <3

I have made my sim and will fill out the form tomorrow.
    It's past midnight here and I'm way too tired to think.
    Here's a sneak peek

Tf385P5h.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited November 2020
    Gallery ID: haswh

Name of contestant:
    Michael Larson

Link to sim:
    Sorry don't know how to link for you

Answer these questions:

A sweet lady to live out the rest of my life with.

What is your life goal:
    To become a pediatrician and have children myself and be the best Dad ever!

I love the outdoors so anything related to that is great for me!

I would love four but of course it would depend on how many my wife would like.

My ultimate goal is to become a pediatrician and be the best Dad ever! Oh I think I already said that but it is true!

Favorite color:
    White

Pets? Y or N:
    Either way I'm good with it. I haven't ever had one so it could be fun.

I am a hard worker and have goals I plan on making come true. I am a lover not a fighter. I love being outside and enjoying all there out there in the world.

I can get frustrated if things don't always go the way I would like them to.

Background info:
    Michael had a difficult upbringing. His Mother never really wanted him and his Father was always working. Michael was left to his own devices most of the time. Generally he kept to himself and his studies. Despite that he grew up well. Michael went to college and started working toward becoming a pediatrician. Now all he want as he finishes school is to find the love of his life and have children. He just wants to be the best Dad ever!

Photo of sim (optional):
    [img][/img]fWrF4TJ.png?2

Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY):
    No cc

PLEASE USE HASHTAG ON GALLERY:
    I used the #dimsims

Thank you so much!

Ah okay. So it needed to be something else. Let me give it a little thought. I don't know if they will ski or rock climb autonomously. I suppose they would. If so, his hobby can be snowboarding. Otherwise, let me know.

Okay...np! I’ve found ISBI’s can get a bit boring so I allow the spouse to do one thing...so if they go snowboarding together, it’ll be fine. I’ll let him do that once in a while.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Thank you so much!

Okay...np! I’ve found ISBI’s can get a bit boring so I allow the spouse to do one thing...so if they go snowboarding together, it’ll be fine. I’ll let him do that once in a while.

I’m sure. Thanks!
    @MonaSolstraale Oh what a hottie! I adore his doggie too! Perfect for the mountains!

@haswh Your man is gorgeous! What a tragic backstory but I can tell he’ll be a great dad and doctor! What a catch! I’ll find him on the gallery so no worries! Thank you! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    DRSvHnTh.png
    8zXNvTNl.png

LXGgg4dl.png
    I love the contact between sim and dog when they go hiking.

GA7yGfcl.png
    A fun detail. Maybe it's Mike's Native American blood that makes him look for footprints in the snow. I have never seen other Sims do this :lol:
    Here he comes the handsome guy. I think he came to resemble an Indian and I really do not have much sense of Native American names. I will not offend anyone, so I hope it's ok.
    Mike brings his dog Snowflake. It is a crossing generated by the game. It is quite charming with a brown and a light blue eye.
    You can delete it or save it for later use.

Gallery ID: MonaSolstraale
    Name of contestant: Mike Eagle
    Link to sim: Mike Eagle

Answer these questions:

A beautiful and loyal woman I can share my interests with. A travel partner I can show the mountains and all the beautiful areas on earth. A woman who respects and appreciates animals like me.

What is your life goal: I love the mountains and I dream of Climbing Mt. Komorebi.

What are your favorite hobbies (in game only): Skiing and hiking with my dog and other good friends.
    I dream of becoming a member of a hiking club.

I want 2-3 children. I dream of taking them on trips in the snow.

I'm an active guy so I dream of a job where I can be active. It could be in the Sports career. (Although I hate the silly llama costume you wear in the low rows)

Favorite color:
    Earth colors. Brown, ocher, gray but also blue (as in the sky)

Pets? Y or N:
    Big yes! I love dogs and can not live without a dog by my side.

I am an active and faithful guy. I am interested in nature, animals and other people. I feel good about myself.

I can become very impatient and restless if I do not exercise enough.

Wow! All of these contestants look and sound amazing! Ember is going to have a hard time choosing! :)