Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers can't eat the crepes at the Festival of Youth?

I was disappointed to find that the toddlers can't eat the crepes at the Festival of Youth in Snowy Escape. I had the mom buy her one, and put it in her inventory, but there was no option for the toddler to eat it when it was in her inventory. That's too bad because I wanted to give my Sim toddler an ice cream crepe treat. Since it's the Festival of Youth, I would have preferred a special festival treat that toddlers can eat too. She had to come home hungry.
I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.

Comments

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I agree! I too bought my toddler an ice cream and tried to get her to eat it from the inventory. Who thought it was a good idea to put special food there that toddlers can't eat?
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I think toddlers can't eat any food from food stalls. Some time ago I've tried to buy a toddler a cupcake, and she wasn't able to eat it from inventory too.
    That is disappointing, yeah.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Toddlers used to be able to eat cupcakes and other hand-held foods, but they can’t now. It was buggy before SE.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Toddlers-missing-option-to-eat-some-foods/td-p/9304430
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    Thanks @babajayne . I didn't realize it was probably part of the same bug. For some reason I thought that bug had already been fixed. I pressed "Me Too". At least if it's a bug we can hope it'll get fixed one day. I'm glad it's likely a bug and not a deliberate exclusion for toddlers and the festival crepes.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.