Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which one is the Teenager?

13...Next

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Side-Swept Haircut
    I went with the one on the left, face has to me a younger look.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Side-Swept Haircut
    Oops, I guess I meant the "long hair". I thought it was "side swept".
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Long Hair
    I know they all looked very very similar but the fact that MOST people guessed right wouldn't that mean teens are infact distinguishable?👀
    Even though it's subtle the long hair one definitely looks a bit younger compared to the other two. Which is why I chose it.

I think Sims 4 players just learned to distinguish them, because we had to haha. For me it's rounder face, less chin and jaw, less distinctive cheekbones and smaller hips and chest that make me think “that's a teen”. But it's also possible to create YA that way. With the same sim of different ages you will see the difference. With two sims — not necessarily.
  • BreeNillaBreeNilla Posts: 160 Member
    Bob Haircut
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    I wish there was a way to end the poll lol.

The teenager was long hair! Most of you guessed right! Thank you all for playing! ☺️

Bonus: Young Adult - Short side swept hair cut in the middle with the skirt. Adult Bob hair cut.
    Wow! I thought for sure the one in the middle was the adult, she has little creases around her nose!
    CelSims wrote: »
    I know they all looked very very similar but the fact that MOST people guessed right wouldn't that mean teens are infact distinguishable?👀
    Even though it's subtle the long hair one definitely looks a bit younger compared to the other two. Which is why I chose it.

Longer hair is often said to make 20-30 yr olds look younger. So no, I wouldn't say it means teens arent distinguishable. I thought the longer hair looked younger but went for a different sim because I knew about the long hair effect.

An accurate comparison would have all the sims with the same hair and clothes.
    Yeah, I thought the long hair was more of a teenage style. I originally thought that was the teen as well, but only because of the hairstyle. Teens do have somewhat slimmer figures, but it's hard to tell under clothing. Teens are definitely not distinguishable.

8a597ff0f1eef1830795b3ae467ad12c6bb980ae.jpg
    I made a Sims 4 Save File set 15 years into the future using the premade sims by giving them family trees, storylines and lore, fixed and added relationships, and more!
    Check it out here! -> kookablarn.tumblr.com
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    What's interesting is that I took the Sim I made as a young adult and then saved a copy to the library and then added them in as new Sim household members and then used styled looks and new hairstyles as I changed their ages.

I thought it was an interesting challenge because so many times I'll look at a Sim in the world and I'm like they will be my teens new friend only to find that they are actually a young adult or an adult.

I just really wish they had more defining features.
  • MwnbemeMwnbeme Posts: 26 Member
    Long Hair
    got it right :smile:
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    edited December 2020
    Bob Haircut
    I went with the one on the right only because she looked shorter. Teens are slightly shorter, but of course poses and hairdos and hats can make it difficult to tell. ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Long Hair
    You can tell by their chins. Teens have like 0 chin