Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why isn't The Real Estate Career or Landowners option not in Sims 4?

2...Next

Comments

• Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member
    Yaaaas Queen! I agree! Especially on the real estate career. It'd even be cool if your company or employer gave you set funds & you have to either furnish a home to a style and skill set (example: modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with an easel.) Or have to build an entire home from that budget. Depending on the space available world to world. Which could include a preference for location. There's already weather preference. Lol and I totally thought I was the only one who wants lawnmowers/ lawn care with how negative a reaction BTD got. Jk - but 2bh I've had similar feelings on this, too! I think lawn mowers being added is super possible. How funny are it be to see the grass grow and get all gnarly to where they trudge through it like the deep snow of SE.
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    This sounds amazing!
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Yaaaas Queen! I agree! Especially on the real estate career. It'd even be cool if your company or employer gave you set funds & you have to either furnish a home to a style and skill set (example: modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with an easel.) Or have to build an entire home from that budget. Depending on the space available world to world. Which could include a preference for location. There's already weather preference. Lol and I totally thought I was the only one who wants lawnmowers/ lawn care with how negative a reaction BTD got. Jk - but 2bh I've had similar feelings on this, too! I think lawn mowers being added is super possible. How funny are it be to see the grass grow and get all gnarly to where they trudge through it like the deep snow of SE.

All great ideas. Especially the part about sim "clients" having a preference for location like you see on those Hgtv reality shows, lol.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I think these would all be great ideas! I’d love to be able to own more then 1 home and get my sims to fix up old homes. I think it would give a lot of people that don’t build a reason to build.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    If they do add a real estate agent career they should also add an architect and interior design career. Maybe be a "Home Designer" then branch of into "Architect" or "Interior Design". Even if these are just rabbithole careers.

Yes! This is something I have been wanting.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited April 2021
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Did you mean: Landgraabs :smirk:
    yes i would like them to actually own some properties and rent them to my sims
    Lol, I cheat with the Landgrabbs and they own most of my retail places. I also gave them a live in maid, and someone who has a leveling 10 in almost everything. I hate that we can’t open a business without someone owning it. Oh, and they have a butler too.... lol
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    candystorm wrote: »
    I’ve thought about this before. It’d be a great add on. You could have:

Real Estate Career, show Sims around homes
    Option to sell your own house
    Flip your home, renovate and make a profit
    Hold open houses (Clean and well decorated homes do well at open houses, but it may not go well if your Sim leaves out dirty dishes etc)
    For sale signs
    Browse lots for sale online
    Make an offer on a house or receive offers on your house

Love these. Browsing online for lots and getting offers for our sim houses would be awesome additions.