Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could Sims Always Gain Friendship from Gardening Together?

I just built the a tiny home and while playtesting the sims started gardening. One planted and the other watered the ones that were buried. Was that always a thing or is that from Tiny Living or Eco Lifestyle?

Comments

• lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    I believe this was added during the gardening overhaul right before Seasons came out. I don't know if it was possible before then.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Your sims garden on their own? My gardening sims never tend to the garden unless told to do so. I had plants die because I forgot they existed lol
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    @VentusMatt when your sim reaches Level 3 of gardening they can gain fun from it so they will do it autonomously. I also have MCCC set to make sims garden autonomously regardless of skill level or fun need.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    Your sims garden on their own? My gardening sims never tend to the garden unless told to do so. I had plants die because I forgot they existed lol

I told one of them to plant and the other just anonymously helped water.
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    @VentusMatt when your sim reaches Level 3 of gardening they can gain fun from it so they will do it autonomously. I also have MCCC set to make sims garden autonomously regardless of skill level or fun need.
    I do have MCC but I've never seen them do that before. I just recently brought eco lifestyle.