Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snorkeling issue

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi, I created a dive spot in Bridgeport. I asked my sims snorkel on dive area, Not scuba diving. Of course, their scuba diving skills are 10. While they are snorkeling in surface water, I stopped the snorkel interaction. One of them stopped about 30 mins in sims time but the other one never stop it. He was snorkeling over 3 hours in sim time. I've experienced this exact same issue in Isla Paradiso long time ago. Is there any solution for this please? I don't mind mods. Thank you.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    The only way I've found to stop that interaction is to reset the sim in question with the ResetSim FirstName LastName cheat. So, bring up the cheat console on the PC with Control + Shift + C, then type in resetsim John Doe for a sim named John Doe.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I hate it when that happens, which it does all the time. I sometimes use NRaas Debug Enabler to reset my sims, as it will not reset them to all the way home, but will leave them on land near where they were in the water. Other times I use NRaas Master Controller, which resets them to home, like the game's reset cheat does.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    I hate it when that happens, which it does all the time. I sometimes use NRaas Debug Enabler to reset my sims, as it will not reset them to all the way home, but will leave them on land near where they were in the water. Other times I use NRaas Master Controller, which resets them to home, like the game's reset cheat does.

This is perfect! Thank you! I have DE mod. :smiley: How can I find that option under DE mod?

@carlystur03 Thank you so much for the tip! :)

Jeansoo wrote: »

This is perfect! Thank you! I have DE mod. :smiley: How can I find that option under DE mod?

@carlystur03 Thank you so much for the tip! :)

Click on your sim, select NRaas>Debug Enabler>Options:Smart Phone>Object...>Reset

@IreneSwift Thank you:D You are an angel!
    When your sim starts scuba diving, there is another issue you need to be aware of. Very often, when a sim enters an underwater cave to explore it, they get reset and end up somewhere on land in the area. Use Debug Enabler to reset the caves just before you send your sim to explore them, and you'll never have that problem. Any time I forget to do it, my sims always get reset and thrown out of the dive site.
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    When your sim starts scuba diving, there is another issue you need to be aware of. Very often, when a sim enters an underwater cave to explore it, they get reset and end up somewhere on land in the area. Use Debug Enabler to reset the caves just before you send your sim to explore them, and you'll never have that problem. Any time I forget to do it, my sims always get reset and thrown out of the dive site.

I forgot to comment on your last post. wow!! I didn't know there was that reset function in DE mod. I always reset that cave on testingcheatsenabled cheat. :) Thank you! It will be much easier to handle this issue with your tip! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top