Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Beaumont Family

liizzys1302liizzys1302 Posts: 53 Member
The Beaumont's are a family of 4 that reside in Bridgeport. Their lives are full of drama, betrayal, love, enemies and lots and lots of clubbing. Let me introduce you to them.

Richard Beaumont
IXdMpzl.jpg
Adult
Traits; no sense of humor, workaholic, schmoozer, ambitious, charismatic
LTW: CEO of a mega-corperation
Richard wants to own all of the buildings in Bridgeport, as well as being CEO of Steve's Business Complex and turn it into The Beaumont Business Complex. He spends most of his time having business meetings, looking for new buildings to invest in, schmoozing the owners of said buildings and sleeping with his boss Lala Angelista who may or may not have fallen pregnant with his child.

Christine Beaumont
9WWi9fX.jpg
Adult
Traits; party animal, grumpy, loves the heat, night owl, bookworm
LTW: bottomless nectar cellar
Christine is a socialite who married business tycoon Richard Beaumont, not only because he had the funds to accommodate her wild lifestyle but also because she truly loved him but after having two kids and being married for 10 years, Richard spends more time with his co-workers and boss than he does with Christine. So Christine turned to juice, she spends most of her days in the hot tub and reading by the pool always with a drink in hand. She spends her nights at exclusive clubs pretending that her marriage isn't falling apart and that her daughters don't hate each other.

Enid Beaumont
NOFBXKn.jpg
Teen
Traits; ambitious, mean spirited, disciplined, schmoozer
Enid wants to inherit the family business, inheriting the ambitious and schmoozer traits from her father she is the perfect fit. She keeps her grades at a perfect A and spends her time looking for new investments to try to impress her dad, but most of the time she is brushed off for a meeting or an important lunch date. She is disproving of the way her mother lives and doesn't understand why she doesn't want to be co-owner of the Beaumont empire but she doesn't care enough to find out, after all less competition means she is first in line to take over. She just wishes that her younger sister would stop doing ridiculous things and stealing all of their dads attention away.

Charlotte (Lottie) Beaumont
31ejadF.jpg
Teen
Traits; party animal, charismatic, friendly, rebellious
Lottie is the outsider of the Beaumont family, whilst she has inherited her mothers partying ways, she is genuinely kind to everyone she meets without having a hidden agenda. She doesn't understand why her dad and sister want her to have her whole life planned out and think she is ruining the family name, she just wants to have fun.

This thread will follow the lives of the Beaumont's and their family drama.

Post edited by liizzys1302 on

Comments

• liizzys1302liizzys1302 Posts: 53 Member
    edited November 2020
    Lottie woke up in a rebellious mood and decided to skip school, she left home before the school bus showed up and decided to go for breakfast. She decided against going to the nearest diner for fear of the owner calling her dad, as he owns part of it, and decided to go across town to Flying V's Coffeehouse. Enid also woke up in a bad mood but decided to go to school as she needed to keep up her grades in order to get on the honor roll. After both girls had left the house, the repoman showed up. The Beaumont's are not as well off as they once were (or as much as they pretend to be) due to Richard investing a lot of their money into Hogans Deep Fried Diner and this week their household funds had slipped under the amount needed to pay their house bill. He took Christine's beloved piano and a love seat, which angered her greatly.

After breakfast, Lottie headed to the nearest sports bar and played a game of darts before attempting to get served at the bar.
    zgltMf0.jpg
    The mixologist didn't seem to care that she was wearing school uniform and served her a couple of drinks, this resulted in Lottie getting quite tipsy.
    ePsL8xq.jpg
    She hung out at the sports bar (which included having a go on the drums) until the end of school when she suddenly had the idea to pull a prank.
    qKxKWvw.jpg
    A tipsy Lottie caught a cab to school and toilet papered the principles office, which she surprisingly got away with.
    oTzvK3D.jpg
    Meanwhile, word got out that some of the Beaumont's items had been repossessed, this resulted in Richard being snubbed by potential business partners. Luckily he has a good (or more likely, sneaky) lawyer and he managed to sue for slander and win (even though it was true).After study club, Enid headed to her fathers office to gain work experience for her school performance and to also try to convince her dad that she could be his partner once she became a young adult.
    g0ccNvF.jpg
    Lottie had headed to The Grind dance club after pranking the school and was served another drink which then led to her dancing on the table.
    brjENjg.jpg
    Eventually, Lottie grew tired and hungry and after snacking on some nachos, she decided to head home before she was caught by the police. She tried to sneak through the gates, thinking that her family would be asleep, but Richard was still up and argued with her for being both drunk and out after curfew. He was convinced she was trying to ruin the family name, but that was quite hypocritical of him.
    Mu6cIXO.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2020
    @liizzys1302 i like Charlotte/Lottie she might be a QT sim when she gets older,love the hair you chose for her.

But they didn't ID her at the door :# she is too young to be drinking giant cups of vodka :#

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat I think being known as part of a (supposedly) very rich family has let her get away with a lot of things that she shouldn't have, or it could be the fact that it was 11am and the bouncers weren't at the door yet and the mixologist just wanted some extra cash :smiley:

edited November 2020
    Richard had decided to sell his share of the diner as he felt he wasn't earning enough from it, he had decided to invest the into a club or bar instead. When hearing about this decision, Enid was glad, she had never understood why her father had chosen to invest in a diner when Bridgeport's focal point was its exclusive clubs and bars (as well as the high celebrity population). What she didn't know was that the diner was the only business that her father could afford to invest in and it still was, but Richard had a plan.

It was the reason he was up so early on a Sunday morning, his plan was to visit Lala and ask her for a raise so that he could afford to invest in one of the better clubs in the city. He assumed that she would agree because of his high work ethic and dedication to Steve's Business Complex (and also maybe because of their very close relationship). Christine was in the sitting room when he stepped out of the elevator that came from their bedroom on the top floor.
    "Rich? what are you doing up this early?" Christine asked, "I was just about to make some breakfast, are you joining me?"
    "Sorry darling, I have a quick meeting to attend but we can meet up for an early lunch after if you like." Richard kissed his wife goodbye and she watched him leave pondering if this really would be a quick meeting or if she should go ahead and make pancakes and not rely on the early lunch actually occurring.
    WMCZWUK.jpg
    Lottie appeared in the kitchen soon after Richard had left.
    "You weren't out late last night then?" Christine asked her youngest daughter, she often turned a blind eye to Lottie's rebellious ways as she felt that Richard dealt with it well enough. Part of her was also glad that her carefree nature had been passed down to at least one of her children.
    "No, I just went to the summer festival with a new friend, Jett, he's really nice. I'm meeting him for breakfast at V's right now actually, i'm late, enjoy your pancakes, bye!"
    Lottie flew down the stairs, out of the house and into a cab. She actually liked Jett as more than a friend because despite his intimidating exterior, he was actually really sweet. They enjoyed a nice breakfast which ended with a kiss.
    hBnxeR8.jpg
    Richard arrived at the Angelista household and Lala greeted him but before he could get started with his plan she grabbed hold of his hands.
    D1AFcAC.jpg
    "Richard I have something to tell you."
    Is she leaving the business and giving me her position? Richard wondered.
    "I'm pregnant,"
    xCkwU01.jpg
    Richard froze,
    "You're the only person I have slept with lately so it is definitely yours, but don't worry," Lala said, seeing the panic in his face, "I don't expect you to father the baby, I will just need some money for child support every month."
    "O-of course," Richard stuttered, there goes his plan, Lala obviously can't afford to give him a raise if she needs extra child support, how will he invest in a club now?
    "I won't be telling anyone that you are the father of my baby, they will know I am pregnant and that is all, the rest is no one's business but my own. I know how important your public image is to both yourself and your business, not to mention the Business Complex and of course your family."
    His family! Richard felt ashamed that they hadn't even been at the forefront of his panicked thoughts.
    "Yes, I'm sorry Lala but I have to go, I'm having lunch with my wife, I will call you later to sort out the details."

Christine was sat reading when she heard Richards car pull into the garage, he walked into the kitchen and pulled her off her chair to stand opposite him.
    "Christy, I have a surprise for you. I thought that instead of lunch we could spend a long weekend in France ."
    "France?" Christine squealed, "Oh Rich, you know I love France! But what about your work? Will Lala mind?"
    "Not at all, I have taken a few paid days of vacation, I haven't appreciated you lately as much as I should and I'm sure the girls will enjoy a bit of freedom for a few days."
    "Yes I'm sure they will, when do we leave?"
    "Right now actually, why wait? The cab is outside so go and pack a suitcase quick!"
    X3Z26fv.jpg
    As Richard and Christine left the house a loud shrieking could be heard.
    "YOU WENT OUT WITH JETT ATKINS?"
    "Who is Jett Atkins?" Richard asked Christine, wincing at Enid's loud shrieks.
    "Oh it's just a friend of Lottie's, you know Enid never approves of her friends." She explained.
    "I will have to deal with it when we get back."
    edited November 2020
    Christine and Richard arrived at their hotel at Champs Les Sims at 8am Sunday morning.
    "We should get changed and then head to the nectary don't you think?" Christine asks,
    "Actually, I think i'm going to go and have a lie down, I have a headache you know how flying makes me. But you go ahead, bring back a good bottle for us to have with our evening meal." Richard says.
    35MGB7Q.jpg
    Christine smiles to try to mask her disappointment, "Of course, you know I only pick the best nectar."
    Richard chuckles and kisses Christine,
    "You go and have fun, i'll see you later for dinner."
    KrxYCBA.jpg
    Christine gets changed into more breathable clothing and loosens her hair before heading to the nectary. She spends her time picking fruit in the gardens to make her own nectar before sitting down to taste some of the house specials.
    fp7phpv.jpg
    7HZC5K2.jpg
    KsZgM29.jpg
    As she sits with a glass of nectar she reminisces on the first time the ever visited France. It was with her parents when she was 10, they visited the very same nectary and Christine just fell in love with the elegance that came with sipping on glasses of nectar, studying the bottles, picking the fruit, she loved it all. Of course, as she grew older she became more accustomed to the array of multicolored cocktails that the clubs in Bridgeport had to offer but nothing had ever come close to the feeling of sophistication that the nectary had given her. She remembers one of her first dates with Richard, when she had told him her dreams of owning her own nectary and making her own bottles, he had told her that he would buy her a building to turn into Bridgeports first nectary. Of course, it hadn't happened yet, Richard had to focus on buying out the main parts of Bridgeport before focusing on opening a brand new establishment. Christine sighed and finished her glass before heading to the counter to purchase a bottle of perfect nectar to bring back with the 3 bottles of her self-made nectar. Despite earlier feeling quite dissapointed that her husband wasn't joining her for their first day in France, Christine had enjoyed her time alone doing her favourite activity.
    P7OHP4N.jpg
    L8vpGZr.jpg
    Richard laid on the bed trying to work out how to solve his mess. His bank account was quickly draining, it would be almost empty after the trip to France. He could continue to lie of course, pretend he was investing into things but if he wasn't quick at finding a real investment to boost their income he would get caught out. Charlotte probably wouldn't realise, she wasn't at all interested in the family business and she hadn't even noticed that the piano had disappeared from the sitting room. Christine had been relatively easy to persuade that everything was under control and because of the trip to France, her mind was off the matter. The only way she would find out would be if her card declined at a club or the spa or if the repo man showed up again. Enid was the cause for concern, her finger was very much in the family business pie. Richard realised that the only way to distract her from the issue would be to let her unknowingly help to solve it, he would ask for her help in finding a club to invest in.
    BSJkJA7.jpg
    He was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of bottles clinking together, Christine stood in the doorway,
    "Are you feeling better darling? I'm just going to freshen up then we can go out for dinner."
    They headed to the local restaurant and enjoyed a wonderful meal before ending the night with the nectar that Christine had so carefully picked for them.
    M1JSX4Y.jpg
    CEmWM07.jpg
    i7c1p4o.jpg
    "This nectar is wonderful darling." Richard said and Christine smiled, feeling warm inside due to both the nectar and the hope that her marriage was getting back on track.
    Richard and Christine spent their final day in France at the art gallery before Richard suggested going back to the nectary for a relaxing drink.
    ONnlPwM.jpg
    YB4IrQL.jpg
    Upon arriving at the nectary Christine turned to Richard,
    "Do you mind if I go and make some more of my own nectar? I have some leftover fruit and it would just go to waste at home."
    "Excuse me Madam but maybe you could make nectar at home?" suggested the nearby shop assistant who had been eyeing the couple closely.
    KdpKTm6.jpg
    "Oh I would love to but unfortunately there isn't a nectary in our city." Christine explained, smiling sadly.
    "You could perhaps buy nectary machine to make your own at home?"
    Christine's eyes widened at the thought of her own nectar making machine and when seeing her face a wave of guilt overcame Richard.
    "Yes we will take one!" He found himself saying.
    "What, really?" Christine asked, astounded.
    AnHZRoa.jpg
    "Yes," Richard confirmed, suddenly having the bright idea of selling his car, that should earn him about 60grand, which was enough to invest in a new property and pay the support of his secret child. He would tell Christine and the girls that he decided he didn't need a car as they live in such a busy city, at least until he had earned enough money to buy a new one. A feeling of relief rolled over him, why hadn't he thought of this before?
    "How much does it cost?"

After paying for the nectar making machine and a nectar rack, the sales assistant promised that they would ship it out on the next plane and that it should be there when they arrived home.
    "Oh Rich! Thank you so much, i'm so excited!" Christine leaped into Richards arms and he laughed, this was the happiest he had seen his wife in years. She had gone from excitable to grumpy in recent years, only keeping to her books and of course her drinks and he knew that was his fault.
    E3x6OZt.jpg
    "Please sit down and enjoy one of our oldest nectars, on the house of course." the sales assistant offered, and they did.