Will Sims Medieval get an update?

I miss Sims Medieval and would love to know if they're going to do a similar update like they did for sims 3
funny-cat-gif-2.gif

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Nothing has been done for TSM since Pirates & Nobles, so I sincerely doubt it.
  • SealighterSealighter Posts: 2 New Member
    How can you move your Sims with your mouse a lot quicker I used to be able to move the mouse at the edge of the screen?
  • Garaya13Garaya13 Posts: 48 Member
    I doubt it will unfortunately
  • marinettezmarinettez Posts: 3 New Member
    Is there any way to play the game on mac?
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 412 Member
    edited April 12
    Probably not. Sims 3 is worth putting in bare-minimum resources to at least keep it running on modern machines because they're still making money off of DLC. Sims Medieval is a spin-off with only one EP (and it's being sold as both base game + priates & nobles bundled together for only $20). This is most likely going to be another Sims game where you'll have to rely on mods to get it up and running (RIP Sims 2&1). :'(
  • ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 36 Member
    It would be amazing if they added more the sims medieval. It's really fun! I bought it and the pirates expansion to go with it last month and I couldn't believe has much fun it was. It's challenging, but too much challenging where it's too hard to do the quests.
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    B7nXLT7.jpg