Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

11-17-2020 update

My game wasn't crashing before the update, after the update, I can't play at all. No saved game will load and no new game will let me choose a world to live in. Help!

Comments

• Nat90sNat90s Posts: 4 New Member
    Try to repair your game. Go to origin, game library and right click the Sims then click on repair.
  • Nat90sNat90s Posts: 4 New Member
    My issue with this update is that sometimes the clock stops but the game is still going and it doesn’t let me do anything when I click on my Sims or any objects, I can’t even pause the game. Then suddenly the clock restarts and I can then do things.
  • Rikku1228Rikku1228 Posts: 3 New Member
    The clock stopping/freezing bug is happening to me too! And this is after the patch for the patch.
  • jenpow01jenpow01 Posts: 28 Member
    I had the same problem the last time I played, with the first patch my game was perfect. The second patch caused my game to start up really slow and made the game sluggish. I was in the middle of Winterfest and time stopped and froze. My laptop became unresponsive also after attempting to repair my game, I finally got around to restarting the laptop. I haven't gotten around to playing after repairing my game which took quite some time since I have every pack. Hopefully the repair fixed the problem. Wish they had fixed the original problem for only the people having trouble with the first patch.