Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Podcasts?

kkanne31kkanne31 Posts: 66 Member
So I recently started to get into podcasts (Okay well I started The Office Ladies podcast ha!). Does anyone else listen to podcasts and have any suggestions for one to listen to??

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I listen to Real Pod with Victoria Garrick. It's about mental health and overall real life.

Finding a topic you're interested in and like hearing about, then looking up podcasts about that topic is how I would suggest finding some interesting ones! :)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I don't listen to much in podcasts but I listen to/watch SimplyPodLogical which I enjoy.

They don't really have a specific theme so if you're looking for something specific it might not be the one. But if you like variety it's great. I've definitely skipped a podcast or two because they just weren't anything remotely interesting to me personally but I find usually they're at least moderately interesting and worth a watch/listen and some have been really interesting. Watching is most fun with their podcasts and they're up on YouTube but you can listen on like Spotify and whatever too.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    There is only one podcast I listen to, and that is S*****d, Married, Annoyed, which is hosted by comedian Chris Ramsey and his wife Rosie. It cracks me up!