Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia: New Players Edition! Mafia Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I wish there were more things to go on.

Right now, the rest who have posted didn't seem to panic with my vote on 55 so I'm guessing if you're mafia, 55, then most likely Simtown and Frenchy could be your buddy. And if you're not mafia, then... well, it doesn't really narrow down much, I guess, cuz then any one of the rest could be mafia and they are fine with you being voted.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Hey, guys! Sorry I’m late. I’m an idiot because I didn’t favorite this thread and then I completely forgot about this game. I just randomly remembered it when I woke up after a night of playing The Sims 2 for several hours. What did I miss?
  • Options
    Okay, so I read through the thread and I think that DeKay is kinda sus because he immediately voted for no reason. When I play Among Us, the imposter usually picks a random person to pin the blame on immediately, so my guess is that he’s doing the same.
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I obviously couldn't be certain that they would both pop in at the same time, but it just seemed suspicious to me. Also, it's been some time now and Andrew still hasn't responded to my question. That seem suspicious at all to you DeKay?

I mean, yeah, maybe I might find this suspicious since they're newbies and might feel better showing up together but I'm sure their mentors would have already guided them to not do something too obvious, maybe?

So, I don't really think both of them could be mafia together. It's just too coincidental.

My mentor sorta abandoned me tbh. I haven’t heard from her since before the game started. Idk if it was accidental or on purpose though.
  • Options
    Okay; I searched through her feed and found out that she had her car towed, so it must’ve been accidental. Anyways, y’all talking about cars and rum are reminding me how little I am! I’m too young to drink and I don’t have a driver’s license!
  • Options
    Sorry for the spam; I just have a big mouth and I can’t edit messages to add my additional thoughts so I keep making new ones. I’ll try to stop now until someone responds.
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi, sorry for not chipping in for a while. Just got back from my night shift.
    Having read the comments so far, I think I'd have to agree with Rowan/ Simtown15 that it does seem a little suspicious that DeKay started accusing so quickly (sorry DeKay!). Although, that may have been just to get the game going.
    It's tricky to tell at this stage. I need some more time to think before I cast my vote.
  • Options
    I always vote using my EMMM early. You can ask your mentors if you don't believe me. I would say me voting early is not alignment indicative tho.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Cobblers, do you think Rowan is trying to throw suspicion on me cuz I've voted her buddy, 55? (Assuming they are both actually buddies.)

You know, at this point, I'm more inclined to just vote someone else less active. 55 seems to be quite active and might be more helpful later on if they're town. They were acting a bit sus with knowing that they might be in my EMMM... But hmmm. 😂 Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Vote: Frenchy?

I'm kinda torn between Frenchy and Andrew. I feel like Andrew and 55 can't be buddies together since 55 kinda threw shade on Andrew and Jonathan also. I don't think they would try to frame their buddy this early...
    Unless their mentors told them to... Hmmm. This whole mentor thing is really messing with my head. 🙈

I think I will be online before end of day in case something else comes up and would need to change my vote .
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I obviously couldn't be certain that they would both pop in at the same time, but it just seemed suspicious to me. Also, it's been some time now and Andrew still hasn't responded to my question. That seem suspicious at all to you DeKay?

I mean, yeah, maybe I might find this suspicious since they're newbies and might feel better showing up together but I'm sure their mentors would have already guided them to not do something too obvious, maybe?

So, I don't really think both of them could be mafia together. It's just too coincidental.

My mentor sorta abandoned me tbh. I haven’t heard from her since before the game started. Idk if it was accidental or on purpose though.

I know you just found out what happened to your mentor but I'm curious why you think your mentor would abandon you on purpose?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Cobblers, do you think Rowan is trying to throw suspicion on me cuz I've voted her buddy, 55? (Assuming they are both actually buddies.)

You know, at this point, I'm more inclined to just vote someone else less active. 55 seems to be quite active and might be more helpful later on if they're town. They were acting a bit sus with knowing that they might be in my EMMM... But hmmm. 😂 Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Vote: Frenchy?

I'm kinda torn between Frenchy and Andrew. I feel like Andrew and 55 can't be buddies together since 55 kinda threw shade on Andrew and Jonathan also. I don't think they would try to frame their buddy this early...
    Unless their mentors told them to... Hmmm. This whole mentor thing is really messing with my head. 🙈

I think I will be online before end of day in case something else comes up and would need to change my vote .

If 55 and Rowan are indeed buddies then it's a possibility. However, since most of us are new to this it's also highly possible we could all be just guessing at random!
    I think I need to hear from everyone first before I make a decision.
  • Options
    Sorry 55 but you have also just caught my attention for being so adamant that people don't have reason to suspect you earlier in the thread.

(NB: If I'm not actually meant to be making accusations on this thread, please can someone let me know. I'm interpreting that this is how the game is usually played?)

I have to admit I'm having a bit of difficulty keeping up with everything that's going on but will try my best.
  • Options
    Just want to add to the above, I'm not normally the accusing type (in fact I feel really mean doing it! 😂) If I do say anything about other players it is purely in spirit of the game!
  • Options
    Sorry 55 but you have also just caught my attention for being so adamant that people don't have reason to suspect you earlier in the thread.

(NB: If I'm not actually meant to be making accusations on this thread, please can someone let me know. I'm interpreting that this is how the game is usually played?)

I have to admit I'm having a bit of difficulty keeping up with everything that's going on but will try my best.

Yes, we're allowed to make accusations. This is what the game is about. Just make sure to do it as nicely as possible and to keep to the Sims forum rules so we don't hurt anyone. 😊 At the end of the day, this is just a game and we're supposed to just have fun and not take things personally! 🖤
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Anyways, I'm going to bed now so if I don't answer anything immediately, is cuz I'm sleeping!
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Hi everybody. I "fell asleep" in my recliner after having drank a "few" rum and diets lol. :o:p

I'm really surprised to hear that Rowan forgot about this game. Especially, after hearing her say that she had applied to play years ago and was excited to find out who her sponsor is. Hmm... :o

Still wondering about Andrew as he has only commented once on this thread... :o

Cobblers has an "alibi" for only posting once. I'm not sure I am buying it and I think he is throwing shade on me, because I threw shade on him. :o Btw Cobbler, I don't take anything personal as this is just a game. Hope to see more participation from ya today though. :)
  • Options
    Hmm, the plot thickens...

(I probably should add as well, I'm a she! 😆)
  • Options
    aignaci1aignaci1 Posts: 13 New Member
    Haha sorry for just popping in and disappearing. I’m out of town at the moment and was just saying hi last night before bed
  • Options
    aignaci1aignaci1 Posts: 13 New Member
    Also I promise I’m not mafia
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited November 2020
    Hey guys. I just wanted to throw this out there. If you do end up enjoying this game, and want to play more games with us in the future, check out this thread to see a list of upcoming games and an archive of all our old games if you want to read through some of those. There's also a long to our discord server on that thread if you want to get to know some of us. Hope you guys are having fun so far. Finally, Welcome to the Mafia community. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Forgot to mention that we still haven't heard from Frenchy. Hmm... :o

Wanted to ask DeKay why she said earlier that she doesn't trust Frenchy. Guess I'll have to wait on that question until she wakes up. :(
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Hi. Sorry. I have a couple things to say. One, I didn't even realize I was in this game, but apparently I'm here. Two, just because DeKay voted first doesn't mean she's evil. She always does that. I accused her multiple times for it and was usually wrong. Some games she even accused almost every person playing. :sweat_smile: So yeah, it doesn't really mean much in my opinion.
    Forgot to mention that we still haven't heard from Frenchy. Hmm... :o

Wanted to ask DeKay why she said earlier that she doesn't trust Frenchy. Guess I'll have to wait on that question until she wakes up. :(

Because of a past game where I was mafia. :sweat_smile: It makes sense, even though my chance of getting mafia in this game has nothing to do with that.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Who are you suspicious of Andrew?
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    I'm probably gonna drill Frenchy when he comes on cuz I don't trust him no more. XD

HEY! I'm not 100% evil okay? :tongue: At least I can guarantee that. Sometimes I'm a good guy.

5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Hi Frenchy! Glad you could join the party! :)

DeKay has told me herself before this game started that she likes to accuse somebody to see how that person reacts to being accused. Good way to feel people out and get things going. My mentor has told me the same thing about DeKay. So it wasn't surprising to me when she did an EMMM vote on me at the very beginning.

Anybody on your radar as being suspicious Frenchy?