Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia: New Players Edition! Mafia Win!

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    @luvdasims55 @WhatCobblers @Simtown15 @jonathan_1998 @aignaci1 @DeKay @LeFrenchyFry

Pregame will begin at 6pm EST tonight. I will begin sending roles and mentor pms around 5:30. The game will officially begin 24 hours later.

The setup has been added to the first page. We’ll have 2 mafias and 5 townie princes who if eliminated by the town will get to stay in the game!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I can’t wait to find out who my mentor is!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I can’t wait to find out who my mentor is!

Same. Really excited to see who my mentee is
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    What hours are considered day to discuss who we think the mafia is? And what hours are considered night to try and kill a townie?
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    What hours are considered day to discuss who we think the mafia is? And what hours are considered night to try and kill a townie?
    Broncos hasn’t specified but often we use 24 hour days and nights so that everyone can have an equal amount of day/night time despite different time zones.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Broncos hasn’t specified but often we use 24 hour days and nights so that everyone can have an equal amount of day/night time despite different time zones.

I think he said earlier 24 hours on both.
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »

I think he said earlier 24 hours on both.

So 24 hours is the answer, ig. The flips will probably occur at 6pm EST because that’s when the first day will begin.
    they/he
  • Options
    ok so starting at 6pm est we have 24 hours of day, then after that, 24 hours of night if I'm understanding correctly.

Thanks for answering my question. :)
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Looking forward to the game. 🙂
  • Options
    ok so starting at 6pm est we have 24 hours of day, then after that, 24 hours of night if I'm understanding correctly.

Thanks for answering my question. :)

Actually today’s 6 pm is when pre game starts. That’s typically where the mafia chats are made, roles are sent out, and in this case, mentors and mentees will be paired. Tomorrow at 6 pm EST day 1 will start and then the next day at 6 pm EST night 1 will start and so on and so on.
  • Options
    what is a mafia chat?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    what is a mafia chat?

Mafia chat is a pm for the players who have the mafia role to talk together. The host and mentors will explain a bit more in-depth once pre-game starts :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    ok thanx
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yayyyyy
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    To clarify times, days and nights will both be 24 hours. It will always switch at 6pm EST. I will link a time conversion on the first page if you need it :) We start with pregame to give everyone time to get settled with their roles and mentors.

Days are when you discuss who the mafia is. Night is when the mafia submit a kill. You can talk to your mentor during the days and nights. Mafia can talk to each other during the days and nights too.

• Options
    I am in the process of sending role/mentor pms :)

• Options
    All roles have been sent out! The game will officially begin in 23 hours!

• Options
    Awesome! :)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    This sounds so cool! I'll be a mentor, I've finally got some time on my hands.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    There have been a lot of questions about prince townies and how eliminations work, so I'm going to explain it here:

If you are on the town side, you are a prince townie. There are tons of setups with all kinds of different roles, and this is the one I've selected for this game. The prince flavor gives all five townies a special power. If a townie gets the most votes during a day, I will announce that the player is a prince townie. The prince flavor protects them from dying at that moment and they can stay in the game. If one of the mafia players has the most votes at the end of a day, they will be out of the game.

However, if the mafia gets to kill a player each night. Whoever they choose to kill is out of the game.

• Options
    I hope that helps!

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Oh whoops, didn't realize you'd already started. Broncos, can I be a replacement?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Oh whoops, didn't realize you'd already started. Broncos, can I be a replacement?

If we need one, yes!

A little under 2 hours to go!

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Welcome everyone! It is now Day 1 and it will last for 24 hours. This is when you discuss and vote who you think is mafia.

To vote, either
    Vote: player or
    VOTE: PLAYER

You may change your vote as many times as you need to and you can also vote for a no elimination.

Good luck!

@luvdasims55 @aignaci1 @jonathan_1998 @WhatCobblers @Simtown15 @DeKay @LeFrenchyFry