Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of occults do you want next in the sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    NNT122NNT122 Posts: 4 New Member
    Dragon pets (we never know lol it could be)
    I think the Sims should do a fantasy/elvish themed game pack with dragons/fairies/elves. The world could be based on Rivendale from Lord of the Rings, it would be SO pretty with waterfalls and a cave for dragons and stuff.
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Werewolves
    NNT122 wrote: »
    I think the Sims should do a fantasy/elvish themed game pack with dragons/fairies/elves. The world could be based on Rivendale from Lord of the Rings, it would be SO pretty with waterfalls and a cave for dragons and stuff.

Elves pretty nice, their appeal is more than just their pointy ears, their long flowing hair, androgynous and angular facial features, their slim yet muscular physique, their agelessness and their haughty and aloof nature, Elves are basically sex gods, I know it's not a popular opinion but I like the Altmer, I like everything about them, sure they may ban the filthy dumb Nords worship of Talos, but I stand by my claim that the Altmer are the best race in Tamriel and I will die on that hill.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Werewolves
    They've left it for so long because that way, when it comes, ANY Occult will seem like a good Occult.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I have no idea
    Any that come with awesome CAS/Buildbuy and don't bother my gameplay. Or, None.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Werewolves
    I still so want my Wolfies & Fairies. ;)
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2021
    Fairies
    Fairies, werewolves, grim reaper career, dragons.

And I actually would like to see IFs make a comeback too. I miss them from TS3.
  • Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies, werewolves wood be the best if I had my choice
  • Options
    Werewolves
    Fairies, werewolves, grim reaper career, dragons.

And I actually would like to see IFs make a comeback too. I miss them from TS3.

Liked the IF and Vampire hybrids, they're vampires that turn into chucky dolls.
  • Options
    MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    edited July 2021
    Fairies, and I'm 90% sure next game pack will be fairies. CL is full of butterfly/fairy wing themed decorations in the B&B and debug, I don't think they'd do that if they aren't coming when fairies are very much requested by the occult players like me.

Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • Options
    Furied FateFuried Fate Posts: 14 New Member
    Occult careers (Reapers, ghost hunters, fortune tellers)
    I do think more occult careers could be fun. Especially the Grim Reaper one.
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies, and I'm 90% sure next game pack will be fairies. CL is full of butterfly/fairy wing themed decorations in the B&B and debug, I don't think they'd do that if they aren't coming when fairies are very much requested by the occult players like me.
    EA said although there is no new occults in CL, but there will be new occults in future packs
    Let’s see if they’re telling the truth or not
    I think fairies and werewolves will come before TS5’s release, but I don’t think the others occults such as imagine friends, big foot, elf, genie or improved plant sims will come
  • Options
    Werewolves
    Arca wrote: »
    EA said although there is no new occults in CL, but there will be new occults in future packs
    Let’s see if they’re telling the truth or not
    I think fairies and werewolves will come before TS5’s release, but I don’t think the others occults such as imagine friends, big foot, elf, genie or improved plant sims will come

If it came down to that then Sims 4 will be the biggest disappointment and a massive downgrade to the Sims series, next game in a series is supposed to expand the games, not do the complete opposite, If Sims 4 can't compete with or have more than the number of Occults that were in the previous game, than there's no point in calling it a worthy successor to Sims 3.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Werewolves
    It's what My First Pet Stuff should have been.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Better Plantsims
    I chose Plantsims, even though I know they won't be next.

Thing is, every time I think about, hear about, or see Plantsims (or The Mother, from Strangerville), it strikes a nerve due to how they were treated in this iteration. Both as an effect caused by ice cream, and as a limited-time challenge "occult" (I even hate calling them that), they were left so bare that even merfolk (who have less universal lore to back them up) were done better. I swear I go through 3 stages of exasperation every time.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    Werewolves
    Demon

dborn19j7o46.jpg

Really depends on the demon, Cambions (half human half demon) tend to look human for the most part, same could be said about Succubi & Incubi since they look human with minor differences, Oni either have 1 horn or two, Nephilim (half angel and half demon) would look like attractive humans may or may not be giant, imps aka small red demons, and that's not getting into the furry category of demons, even the Monkey King himself is regarded as a Divine Demon.
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Werewolves
    All occults, but werewolves is first choice. I think if they sold packs another way it would be better. Example: Let's take the Vampire pack. 1st choice the hole pack, 2nd choice CAS only, and last choice build items only. Of course prices would need to be adjusted.
  • Options
    Fairies
    Fairies, and I'm 90% sure next game pack will be fairies but I been thinking Fairies were coming for a long time
  • Options
    BL5036BL5036 Posts: 53 Member
    Werewolves
    werewolves ... and dragons (maybe it could be a ROM refresh)
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Werewolves
    I dont care as long as it is fully fleshed out. I had a blast with vampires and spellcasters.
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Werewolves
    I want a whole Werewolves dedicated game pack just like the one for Witches and Vampires.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies or werewolves. (I already got my top favorites, the mermaids and vampires, so those are the two occults remaining that are still on my Sims wishlist, hehe.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Fairies
    Fairies or werewolves
  • Options
    ImDragoneImDragone Posts: 76 Member
    Super-heroes and villains
    Superheroes, and supervillains; and, fairies.
  • Options
    hiddengnomeshiddengnomes Posts: 21 Member
    Fairies
    I’m a huge fan of mermaids and fairies!! I wish we can get more gameplay for the current mermaids and add fairies into the game